PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 240

Meteros
Thu, 08-24-2006, 12:52 PM
LQ Raw (http://www.bleach7.com/download/downloads.php?type=download&file=raw/[Bleach7]Bleach_ch240.zip)

RyougaZell
Thu, 08-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Excellent chapter!

Mizuiro, Keigo and Tatsuki saw the trio enter Hueco Mundo... I wonder if those three will gain any power?

Grimmjaw was truly surprised about Inoue's ability

Yet I did not like them killing Rupee just like that... I wanted to see more of this character... but oh well...

Need a translation =/

mage
Thu, 08-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Why didnt Urahara go with them? fucking gay.

RyougaZell
Thu, 08-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Why didnt Urahara go with them? fucking gay.

I would think his speech towards Tastsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro explains it.

But for that, we need a translation.

I don't remember... but wasn't it mentioned before that Inoue and Chad developed abilites for being exposed to Ichigo's leaking power?
Tatsuki has known him the longest... so why hasn't she developed any power? Or is it dormant? She can see Ichigo afterall...

Tsukasa
Thu, 08-24-2006, 03:51 PM
MQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/30625911/Bleach240MQbydes.zip)

Carnage
Thu, 08-24-2006, 05:37 PM
blood's scanlation: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DI7H8IE4

Interesting chapter indeed :)

RyougaZell
Thu, 08-24-2006, 08:33 PM
With the translation now I wonder... is Orihime capable of bringing back the dead if she can negate events?
Rupee? Ichigo's Mom? Her brother?

Splash!
Thu, 08-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Somehow, i think this is a very predictable turn of events. I had the feeling all long that Inoue's had the power to regenerate people rather than heal them. And Inoue growing back Grimjow's arm was also quite forseeable. What was not so obvious was that Inoue actually was the the power to reject reality!!! If she got that power from Ichigo then just what the hell kind of monster is he himself??!

There was no way an espada who got her ass beat by Hitsugaya was going to stay an espada for much longer and Luppi simply had to go. Personally, i am glad to see that GrimmJow is an espada again as it gives Ichigo a rival to really look forward to. I was kind of dissappointed when Tousen lopped his arm off.

Munsu
Fri, 08-25-2006, 02:24 AM
From what I've always understood is that they are not gaining powers from Ichigo, the powers that Chad and Inoue have are theirs, Ichigo was simply the trigger to awaken them.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 08-25-2006, 02:34 AM
w00t grimjaw is back. now that aizen has orihime and we got a better description of her powers i think hes gonna try to use her to get the key of the spirit king they mentioned in ch223.

ChaosK
Fri, 08-25-2006, 01:07 PM
From what I've always understood is that they are not gaining powers from Ichigo, the powers that Chad and Inoue have are theirs, Ichigo was simply the trigger to awaken them.

However, the normal human doesn't have as much reiatsu as Chad or Inoue. I thought it was Ichigo's excess reiatsu that he couldn't control, ended up rubbing onto those who is was closest with, such as Chad and Inoue and even a little on Tastuki (can't spell her name). And even Inoue's ...hair clip people said they were there because of Ichigo. I think Ichigo provided them with the reiatsu to perform these acts, but Inoue had something inside her already to do this, Ichigo fueled it and now she can do it on her own. Tastuki who hung around Ichigo just as much, didn't end up with special powers because she didn't have that special...something inside of her...

/end 2¢ rant.

Oh and I could be wrong but wasn't Grimjow's former rank #9? How would going back and restoring that patch change the number?

Knives122
Fri, 08-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Simple, he was always 6. The patch was burned off and she just restored it.

But yeah, I agree with you about Orihime already having a power within, Ichigo's reiatsu just manifested it.

Chad is the same story, but it's probably a little more complicated(From what Urahara said about Chad's powers, and I think that necklace his Grandfather gave him has a specific purpose too)

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Hmm... I still hope they show more of Tatsuki though...

And Im still ranting about Grimmjaw killing Rupee...

Oh well.

darkmetal505
Wed, 08-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Man, how the crap is Ichigo and the gang beat any of these arrancar. They are so overpowered. I hope they don't pull a "save sasuke" thing.

Apraxhren
Wed, 08-30-2006, 07:21 PM
Man, how the crap is Ichigo and the gang beat any of these arrancar. They are so overpowered. I hope they don't pull a "save sasuke" thing.

You mean like when they went into SS and were overpowered and the whole "save rukia" thing. Gee, I wonder what will happen.

darkmetal505
Wed, 08-30-2006, 10:04 PM
You mean like when they went into SS and were overpowered and the whole "save rukia" thing. Gee, I wonder what will happen.

yea, but how many "latent power" wake ups can Ichigo have. Mind you, Aizen is there also.

Wait, I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.