Teki
Wed, 08-23-2006, 10:43 PM
wow that was fast heh:)

ShinobiNiNaritai
Wed, 08-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Not downloading fast enough though. 2kb/s

rgrintz
Thu, 08-24-2006, 12:00 AM
it's taking forever to download tonight, i wonder if there's a problem?

Yukimura
Thu, 08-24-2006, 02:55 AM
DDL's ftw. If you can use irc (there's a basic tut somewhere on the forum) the ep can be gotten from one of two sites in the topic of #db on irc.animenfo.com. Because i'm an enabler I'll give you all one (http://teknews.net/~guspaz/dbdownload/) of the links.

This ep was very odd. There wasn't really much clousure but the preview seemed to indicate the situation was resolved. Or at least a new situation had appears within the one that started last week. I figured the plans would show up magically somewhere and the Waterfall people wouldn't be a threat, but all that happened was the plans fell from the sky...they still haven't foung the old ninja guy yet, and we still don't know what his motive was. Maybe he just wanted to show he could do it....

Kraco
Thu, 08-24-2006, 06:23 AM
Well, the next ep preview indicates something might be revealed, and also why the academy was mentioned, when Shikamaru & co were examining the scrolls. I wonder if the old carpenter ninja actually had some personal agenda of his own, and was just using others to suit his purposes.

But who was the corpse? Some predead fellow dug up from a grave?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-24-2006, 08:18 AM
I really liked this episode. The way everyone is finding things in the investigation, and no one is being totally useless so far. Plus, the ANBU's memory genjutsu was awsome.

Genma
Thu, 08-24-2006, 10:32 AM
I dunno, I found this episode a little bit boring. Lots of standing around, reading, investigating... bleh. Not a whole lot of action.

I have a bad feeling that this arc will abruptly end in a stupid way, just like how most of the other decent ones have (ie: three brothers in nano country, or the gai vs. lee fight where they opened 5 doors and weren't even tired when it was all over).

Kraco
Thu, 08-24-2006, 10:40 AM
I agree with DE in the sense that I much prefer this kind of arc compared to those filled with meaningless fights. We have had plenty of those, and no doubt will have also in the future, if the fillers won't stop. It's not like in the reality the bad guys would always just seek you out and everything was solved by kicking their asses. This arc is even brilliant compared to most of the fillers arcs, because little seems evident or clear right away. I'm not bothered at all that there has been little hard action.

BioAlien
Thu, 08-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Aww man! why does it alway have to end when something "big" is about to happen!

another great episode ;)

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 08-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Now I love a gut-wrenching awesome fight as much as the next guy, (and everyone after him) But I did like this episode, its was definitely better writing/plot makeup. It made you think more and things aren't transparent as they usually are. But I also share Genma's hesistation of where this is going. There have been too many times when an arc starts out great only to be deflated liked a birthday ballon at a porcupine party.
I really hope that they keep the level of this arc all the way through with no abrupt stops or plain stupid wrap ups.
Sakura is holding it together more it appears, although I would have expected her to be the one to discover at least something about the body. After she did say that she was trying to be a med-ninja

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Am I the only one who finds this arc incredibly boring? I mean seriously, nothing really happens. I felt like I was watching last week's episode again. The plot isn't even remotely interesting.

Ah well.

dragonrage
Fri, 08-25-2006, 05:11 PM
This mini series arc within the fillers is somewhat interesting. There seems to be a well thought out plot behind this thingy. But It is nothing to get your hopes up over. All i can say is that the pain has gone away for the moment.

redcat
Fri, 08-25-2006, 05:33 PM
im just waiting for naruto to henge into scooby-doo and say something stupid. something that would surely involve scooby snacks and ramen somehow

Aeon
Fri, 08-25-2006, 08:34 PM
I liked this episode, it looks like something might be inside of the lamp thingy outside of the raman shop. I also liked the fact that Ino was the one that found out about the body and not Sakura proving that even on a large scale mission where everyone is helping out she's still useless.

Alter_Ego
Sat, 08-26-2006, 04:01 PM
It was a decent episode not the best but not the worst all I will say is that it was bearable and was made better with the possible end of fillers xD

Does any 1 else think Lee looks retarded in short sleeves and shorts or have I just gotten used to long sleeved Lee

Animeniax
Sun, 08-27-2006, 11:40 PM
I really liked this episode. Even though it was a little low in the action department, it elaborated thought processes and techniques. As I've been saying all along, why not make longer filler arcs that are interesting, instead of short arcs that are pointless.

To those questioning why Sakura didn't notice the hands but Ino did, I disagree. Sakura asked Ino to examine the body. I think she already noticed the issue with the hands, and was leading Ino to see if she could arrive at the same conclusion. I think it showed an element of the Ino/Sakura relationship, where now Sakura is more advanced and is trying to help Ino out, which is a role reversal from when they were younger.

12345p
Wed, 08-30-2006, 03:50 AM
As I've been saying all along, why not make longer filler arcs that are interesting, instead of short arcs that are pointless.

I, too, had my hopes up for this mini-arc. I'm glad to say that I am usually wrong, but there is just too much that tells me this arc is over next episode.

*Sigh*

dimitris127
Wed, 08-30-2006, 06:45 AM
hello...

i just registered here...

i would like to know when the 199 episode of naruto will be available for download.According to www.tv.com the 199 episode is on tv today,so i was wondering when could i see it on my pc cause here in greece to play an anime on tv the anime should be at least 5 years old,remember dragonball??in greece it was played at 1998 and i learned that it has finished way before that year(now i 'm just getting off topic i know,sorry).so when will it be available

Kraco
Wed, 08-30-2006, 07:01 AM
Tomorrow. If everything goes as it normally does.

Seriously, though, what was that introduction about Greek TV about? If you are asking about episode #199, doesn't it mean you have already watched 1-198 on PC using fansubs?

mage
Wed, 08-30-2006, 07:17 AM
hello...

i just registered here...

i would like to know when the 199 episode of naruto will be available for download.According to www.tv.com the 199 episode is on tv today,so i was wondering when could i see it on my pc cause here in greece to play an anime on tv the anime should be at least 5 years old,remember dragonball??in greece it was played at 1998 and i learned that it has finished way before that year(now i 'm just getting off topic i know,sorry).so when will it be available
Pretty much all anime on non-Japanese TV is like that. America is getting better at putting the dubs on tv quicker, though.

dimitris127
Wed, 08-30-2006, 07:19 AM
yes i have,nothing much about greek tv,actually there is nothing for teens or children in greek tv only for adults,god i hate this,but as i said this was off topic and i'm sorry