PDA

View Full Version : Hueco Mundo

Munsu
Wed, 08-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Well, time to see the opposite of Soul Society. Hopefully it'll be as good of an arc as the Soul Society one was. Just wondering on some speculations you guys might have about Hueco Mundo, how it's set up, social systems, etc.

Do you guys think they'll encounter different sorts of villages like in SS? Aside from vizards, do you think that there will actually be a hollow that will be somewhat good and help the Ichigo party? In other words, does being a hollow make you automatically bad? I'm pretty sure that in the vastness of Hueco Mundo one could find some hollow of good nature, that he simply became a hollow due to some wierd circumstances.

Anyways, post any theories you might have on Hueco Mundo, and of the upcoming arc.

Yukimura
Wed, 08-23-2006, 01:30 PM
I speculate it will be reminiscient of the Demon World of Yu Yu Hakusho, with the weaker Hollows running around like crazed beasties, but the more powerful ones having personality and cunning. However since it's been said that there aren't too many really powerful hollows I imagine Ichigo and co will happen along one as soon as they enter HW.

In the realm of the smart Hollows we'll see, I expect the team will encounter either a group opposed to Aizen or a hunting party of Allancar searching for vastorodres.

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Somehow I think that if there is a "good" Hollow helping Ichigo... it will be Inoue's brother.

As we saw on the very first chapters, you do not need to be evil to be a hollow. Lost souls could have been captured and turned into a hollow, by other hollows.

Heck... It has been long since we have seen Hollows anwyways...

Splash!
Wed, 08-23-2006, 03:44 PM
Another important question might be just where exactly the vizards come from and where they live? Are they a bunch of vagrants travelling around the human realm, masking their presence to both shinigamis or humans or do they actually have a place of their own. It is actually quite possible that the vizards themselves come from a part of Hueco Mundo. If this is a case, then ichigo can probably find someone to help him in his undertaking. Or maybe they are lurking somewhere around soul society? Another possibility is the existence of a fourth realm and i wouldnt rule this one out, seeing as Aizen is trying to find a key to get to the Spirit king who occupies a different dimension altogether. Personally, I would prefer if the vizards were somewhere in hueco mundo, maybe as some sort of very powerful faction that Aizen and his minions were trying to overthrow which is why they became so interested in Aizen in the first place.

darkmetal505
Wed, 08-23-2006, 04:34 PM
We've already seen it (first episode or something). It seemed to me like a barren land with a rocky terrain.

darkshadow
Wed, 08-23-2006, 08:54 PM
Another important question might be just where exactly the vizards come from and where they live? Are they a bunch of vagrants travelling around the human realm, masking their presence to both shinigamis or humans or do they actually have a place of their own. It is actually quite possible that the vizards themselves come from a part of Hueco Mun.........

Vaizard are shinigami that attained hollow powers, simple, that's why they are kinda tabboo in SS and HM ( SS simply doesnt accept hollows, and Hollow dont accept their initial shinigami state ).

Munsu
Thu, 08-24-2006, 06:26 AM
I'm pretty sure that it was explained somewhere that the Vizards are a force that roams Hueco Mundo, might have to go back and check that again.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Wasn't it said that Hollows lose thier 'human heart' (soul, mind, whatever) by killing a person close to them? so I don't think there can be a "Good" hollow.

then again, that was told about three years ago, so it's probably not valied anymore.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-01-2006, 10:20 AM
It would appear now that Aizen has conquered Hueco Mundo and placed a big castle there. :rolleyes:

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-01-2006, 02:10 PM
It would appear now that Aizen has conquered Hueco Mundo and placed a big castle there. :rolleyes:

"Sure; it's big. But look at the location"

seriously, how do they get city services over there?
fire department, water, electricity?

no wonder luppy was pissed off when they came back, that castle must stink like hell ;)

Assassin
Fri, 09-01-2006, 03:15 PM
speaking of big castles....who do you suppose builds these huge training grounds? i can see urahara and his band of misfits digging a giant whole under thier shop like he did in SS, but how the fuck did ishda's father get his wierd inter-dimensional training complex?

Seriously, is there like a "Giant Underground Caverns R Us" that we dont know about?

Carnage
Fri, 09-01-2006, 04:00 PM
The government hides it all man....the government hides it all.....

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-01-2006, 05:05 PM
speaking of big castles....who do you suppose builds these huge training grounds? i can see urahara and his band of misfits digging a giant whole under thier shop like he did in SS, but how the fuck did ishda's father get his wierd inter-dimensional training complex?

He paid Urahara, or maybe Urahare perdicted that Ryuuken will once need a wierd inter-dimensional training complex.

they probably do know eachother, Urahaer knows Ishiin, Ishiin knows Ryuuken, so by my math, Ryuuken knows Urahara..

besides, when you're that powerful, what's to stop you from blowing up the ground beneath your house and openning up some unused space?

ChaosK
Fri, 09-01-2006, 11:22 PM
There's probably like a small compacted ball they drop and all that appears or something.

darkshadow
Sat, 09-02-2006, 11:59 AM
yeah, prolly one of urahara's crazy inventions