PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 94 Discussion

NinjaMic
Tue, 08-22-2006, 11:32 PM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b94.torrent

a bit early though :D

Kraco
Wed, 08-23-2006, 04:22 AM
They are seriously stretching the end of this arc. Very little happened in this episode. It's getting a worn out expression to say they are just building the foundation for things to come, but that's what this was, and nothing else. Well, at least the bounto seem to be aiming for an all-out, indiscriminating revenge as they are trying to get the masses of the slums restless.

The next episode should be Kariya vs Byakuya. I have a bad feeling about that, but hopefully the battle will be interrupted before they have any real chances of making Byakuya lose.

The Golden cup was excellent once again.

Edit: I don't know what is early about this? The Kariya vs Byakuya battle? Or what do you mean?

ES
Wed, 08-23-2006, 05:01 AM
1 Question though, who is the creepy dude with ahole on his stomach and green hair at 01:12/24:34?

Edited by Budweineken to remove the spoiler discussion in this thread

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 08-23-2006, 05:08 AM
Heh Cloud doing a Shy Kuukaku rocks XD

Removed spoilers

Yukimura
Wed, 08-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Who is this charachter? And what makes you think him appearing means the fillers might end?

EDIT: HOLY SHIT WTF IS HE DOING THERE!!!!!!!!!! (Rhetorical)

darkshadow
Wed, 08-23-2006, 10:57 AM
"who is this char" is manga spoiling

Removed Spoilers

Deadfire
Wed, 08-23-2006, 11:12 AM
"who is this char" is manga spoiling

Removed Spoilers

Yes I'd like to point out here guys that

If you refer to any person, place, event, etc that is in the manga and has not been shown or revealed in full. You will get a warning for that post.

This is the warning, let it be writen and let it be told

If needed discuss your manga facts and other trivia in the Manga board

Yukimura
Wed, 08-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Now hold on DF, that dude did in fact appear in an episode of Bleach the anime and speculation on him should be allowed. If ds hadn't blurted it out then people would have been free to speculate to their hearts content about who he was. Although it's safe to assume that a guy shown in the intro to Bleach that hasn't been seen before in an episode is probably a charachter who hasn't been introduced yet. Case in point, Byakuya was in the original opening, but didn't appear untll ~20 episodes in. Would noticing him have been a spoiler too?

Off Topic Addendum:

The wording of that rule is kinda screwy and should be updated. Saying 'not been shown or revealed in full makes very little sense. Obviously being revealed in full requires being shown, so it's like saying if A or (A and B) which logically boils down to if not A. Additionally , what does 'revealed in full' really mean? Does it mean a fully visible representation of the charachter or do we have to wait untill we find out the charachters favorite food and or 5 year plan? It's sort of ambiguous.

Example: one of the last Naruto eps pre filler showed several people in a shadow/staticy environment talking about something i don't remember. I would think they haven't been revealed in full, but they have been shown. I think the spirit of the rule would want us to not talk about them if they were from the manga but from the wording of that rule it shouldn't be a problem, because the or says that the lesser condition is sufficient to avoid the classification of spoiler. I just think the rule should be made clear, because with all the non thinkers that might come around these board there should be as little room for doubt as possible. Who wants to get join a forum where they get banned because the rules were worded poorly and their post happened to fall on the wrong side of a mod's discretion?

darkshadow
Wed, 08-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Yuki, speculation is allowed, its just not allowed to say anything that is already a fact in the manga about those certain chars.

Go ahead and speculate all you want, as long as no manga reader comes here and spoils it for all of the non manga readers, that's actually the reason i posted, to prevent people from banning themselfs :P.

On Topic:

this ep was actually pretty nice also, golden cup was sweet once again and the preview made ep95 seem like one of the greatest eps in bleach history.

>_> i'm actually liking this filler stuff now <_<

Mizuchi
Wed, 08-23-2006, 09:35 PM
This ep sucked. Nothing good happened. The only part I liked was the last minute before credits. Made Byakuya look really badass (more than usual).

Yukimura
Wed, 08-23-2006, 10:12 PM
I'm definately psyched to see Byakuya again, even if they can't make him use anything new, I imagine they can get away with him using his pre existing skills in different ways.

Munsu
Thu, 08-24-2006, 05:35 AM
Let me make this clear, when a person asks "Who is this character?" there can only be three possible answers:

1. "I don't know"
2. "He hasn't been introduced yet"
3. "He appeared in episode xx, from what we have seen all we know is that he is..."

As you can see, in none of those possible answers is there any mention of the manga, and that's the way it should be. I removed some spoilers in this thread that I could find with a quick glance, and I didn't warn anybody, but next time I see someone talking about manga characters will get a severe warning from me.

So what's a spoiler, a spoiler is providing information that would be otherwise unknown to the anime-only watcher by a person that has acquired such information from outside sources, for example the manga.

I like these definitions of a spoiler:

"Any remark which telegraphs the solution of a problem or
puzzle, thus denying the reader the pleasure of working out
the correct answer"

"A remark which reveals important plot elements
from books or movies, thus denying the reader (of the article)
the proper suspense when reading the book or watching the
movie."

Revealing that a character is from the manga as opposed to other characters that are not from the manga reveals that he'll become someone important, hence it's revealing "important plot elements" that deny the anime watchers "the proper suspense" of the plot, and it will deny the anime watchers "the pleasure of working out the correct answer".

I don't think that it can be any more clear than this.

dragonrage
Fri, 08-25-2006, 05:07 PM
BANKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... oh yeah you know it is coming sometime soon. This is going to be good. Atleast that is what i think. They are really taking their time putting the ending of this arc together though. It will be interesting to see what they come up with. Heeeeemmmm Bakuya isn't as cold as you would think him to be. Infact he is just a big softie.... hehehe.
Looking forward to the next episode.

Edit: yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a andu captain, things are getting better and better. first vegas, bleach and now this. What is next? :D

Animeniax
Mon, 08-28-2006, 12:00 AM
Pretty good episode, lots of story setup and good gags, though not much action. I liked the detailing of the relationship between Rukia and Byakuya, and between Ichigo/Byakuya. I thought it was hilarious that Ichigo still refers to Byakuya in the familiar (see episode 64).

I found the Kariya "just having fun" scenes very obnoxious. I can't wait for an Ichinose vs Zaraki episode. The writers had better devote an entire episode to their battle. Same with Kariya vs Byakuya, though I expect Byakuya to have to withdraw or lose outright, in order to setup Kariya vs Ichigo.

The Shinigami Golden Cup was one of the best ever!

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Edit: yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a andu captain, things are getting better and better. first vegas, bleach and now this. What is next? :D

Apparently a lot of jerking off in your future.