PDA

View Full Version : Untranslated Manga Help

Munsu
Sat, 08-19-2006, 11:19 PM
Wondering if any of you guys know of any untranslated manga that seems good, specifically an action one with decent level of blood. Something along the lines of Blood+ would be good.

It would be good if the manga is fairly new, but it's not required. An unlicensed one is preffered also. I'm simply asking to help a good friend of mine in a scanlating group who has a translator available looking for a manga of this genre. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, if any of you know of a good site that shows upcomming or new mangas it would be nice, it doesn't matter if it's in Japanese.

Most importantly, the manga has to be one that no group is doing.

Thanks.

Dark Dragon
Sun, 08-20-2006, 04:45 AM
hmmm i don't know for sure but
http://www.mangaupdates.com/index.html
has huge list of manga and what group is scanlating them so maybe he can try looking through there for one that might fit the group requirement.

Munsu
Sun, 08-20-2006, 05:21 AM
Already searched, couldn't find much of interest there.

Yukimura
Sun, 08-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Tenjou Tenge, it is licensed, but you only said preferred. Also it is being butchered by CMX as they decided that fanservice shouldn't be in manga, but bought the rights to a manga full of it anyway. There was a guy who did the translations but he stopped scanslating after the licensing. He claimed he's keep puting out translations but I don't think he does even that anymore. It's got action, and blood, and Iwould really like to see what happens after volume 15.

Munsu
Sun, 08-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Tenjou Tenge is still being released, in fact a chapter was released yesterday.

Yukimura
Sun, 08-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Indeed it is, I thought it wasn't being done anymore. Sorry I disturbed your thread...