PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 239

eat_toast
Fri, 08-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Raw: Bleach7 (http://www.bleach7.com/download/downloads.php?type=download&file=raw/[Bleach7]Bleach_ch239.zip)

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-18-2006, 08:33 AM
I really need a translation.

Seems Tatsuki confronted Ichigo about Inoue's dissapearence. Maybe about 'what' he is? Damn, mangahelpers is down... and I need a translation...

I thought Ishida would turn his back to the Shinigami's after being helped by his father...

xDarkMaster
Fri, 08-18-2006, 09:02 AM
I don't have a translation yet, but DAMN! This seems like an awesome chapter.

Ishida is back!

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-18-2006, 09:39 AM
A translation has been posted here:
http://bleach7.com/?page=member/comments&id=1155876366&pg=6

First post, by SkyKing8

Awesome chapter!

Tsukasa
Fri, 08-18-2006, 10:19 AM
Well it may turn out to be like the soul society chapter :(
Aslong as there are good battles I don't think it will bother me too much.

Knives122
Fri, 08-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Oh man, this chapter was amazing. Tatsuki finally confronting Ichigo about everything, Chad's new arm, and Ishida showing up.

@RZ: Ishida showed up b/c of the fact that SS turned their backs on Orihime, So Ichigo, Chad and Ishida(who didn't care from the begining) said "Fuck you SS" and are going to HM to pretty much kill everything in their way. :D

narutosharingan
Fri, 08-18-2006, 10:30 AM
I don't see how they can win. Aizen's gotta be expecting this, and frankly, none of them can beat him. Ichimaru and Tousen, maybe. But having to fight the espada as well? It just doesn't seem likely. I don't see Chad beating an espada. Ishida, maybe. Ichigo can when in hollow-state, but he can only hold it for 11 sec. Urahara can only do so much. I could see him dying here.

xDarkMaster
Fri, 08-18-2006, 10:37 AM
Very first scanlation done by #blood-scanlations.

MQ Scan (http://rolleyes.net/bloodscans/bleach/239/Bleach%20239.rar)

I am still waiting for Chad to develop armor all over his body.

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Oh man, this chapter was amazing. Tatsuki finally confronting Ichigo about everything, Chad's new arm, and Ishida showing up.

@RZ: Ishida showed up b/c of the fact that SS turned their backs on Orihime, So Ichigo, Chad and Ishida(who didn't care from the begining) said "Fuck you SS" and are going to HM to pretty much kill everything in their way. :D

I had forgotten about that fact. Still, I hope Rukia disregards the orders and follows Ichigo. After all, she isn't even a seated member of her squad.

And maybe Ishin and Yoruichi will join as well.

It DOES seem similar to the Soul Society Arc... but here everybody is pure evil... or not?

On second thought... maybe even Hirako and the Vaizards will join... after all... the big vaizard (forgot his name) became friendly with Inoue

FrogKing
Fri, 08-18-2006, 11:18 AM
^Good stuff xDM and thanks for the scanlation! As for the chapter, I agree with narutosharingan, there is no way they can expect to win against Aizen's forces. Either they are going to try and do a 'snatch and grab' mission or they'll attract Soul Society's attention and maybe bring the war to Hueco Mundo (with the Vizards lining up to fight too). Either way they are gonna have a tough go of it.
As for Chad and Ishida, glad to see them back in action. Can't wait to see Ishida's powers again and I bet he'll have some new tricks up his sleeve. Chad's new armored arm looks great. I just wish he had both arms armored now (like in one of the older opening credits); maybe that'll happen in Hueco Mundo :)
Overall, great stuff and can't wait till next weeks chapter!

edit: Urahara is the fricken man! Not to mention a genius. He predicted all of the happen her capture and anticipated it. Combine his battle plans with his battle skill and you have one tough customer.

Splash!
Fri, 08-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Nice Job you guys. So now you have started to scanlate stuff. I must say, not bad for a first job but some of the panels werent really cleaned while others seemed to be done really well. Its as if you didnt want to bother cleaning a few of them cause it was too much trouble.
In any case, i commend you guys on starting something.

And hurray, Ishida is back and he doesnt seem to have any trouble facing Ichigo (Al be it a lame way to reintroduce him but anything will suffice at this stage). But i guess all that Ishida ever promised to was that he would never side with a shinigami and Ichigo isn't technically a Shinigami, more of a Vizard if anything else. Hence, maybe Ichigo falls through the cracks.

Yukimura
Fri, 08-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Nice Chapter, Chad has a new arm!!!! I hope someone makes a nice coloring for it. Anyway, if Chad's arm improved I can only hope that Ishida's powers have improved as well. However he was supposed to have attained the pinnacle of Quincy power when he took of that glove, so he shouldn't be able to do any better than what he did against Mayuri. With luck we'll get to see them all ruining Hollows left and right next week.

EpyonNext
Fri, 08-18-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm hoping that Chad has more then a new arm. Hopefully he'll be able to transform his whole body(which would be total ownage).

Kensee
Fri, 08-18-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm hoping that Chad has more then a new arm. Hopefully he'll be able to transform his whole body(which would be total ownage).
hrmm ... ya mean ala s-Cry-ed and Kazuma going full body armor?
Yeah, I could see that happening in the future, I wouldnt put it past this manga that Chad could possibly do that.

I would assume a few of the vizgards will come as well. Just cause, =D

anime892
Sat, 08-19-2006, 05:01 AM
i wanna see if Urahara is going to Hueco Mundo with them cause im really lookin forward to his bankai:D

Munsu
Tue, 08-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Of course he's going, didn't you see him saying he had to accept responsabilities for the kidnapping?

mage
Tue, 08-22-2006, 03:02 PM
However he was supposed to have attained the pinnacle of Quincy power when he took of that glove, so he shouldn't be able to do any better than what he did against Mayuri.
Of course he's going to be like 10x stronger now. What would be the point of him being there if he wasn't any stronger?

Yukimura
Wed, 08-23-2006, 12:45 AM
I should have added, realistically. However it's somewhat plausible that whatever his dad did will make him regain all that power that he only had for a little while, maybe that's his power boost.