PDA

View Full Version : Kyou Kara Maou torrent issue...

kaitara
Thu, 08-17-2006, 03:16 AM
Hello, I'm having trouble downloading episode 69 - it keeps saying "rejected by tracker - info hash missing". What does that mean and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance!

Carnage
Thu, 08-17-2006, 09:25 AM
What client are you using? Bitcommet is often banned from certain trackers.

Yukimura
Thu, 08-17-2006, 10:08 AM
"rejected by tracker - info hash missing" sounds like either you're torrent file is corrupted or the torrent itself is acting up. Try redownloading the .torrent file.

Kyuyu
Sat, 09-02-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm having the same problem:confused: . I've been trying to download that episode since it came out. I've had no problem getting the others, and I'm using just plain bittorrent at the moment. This is the exact message I'm getting

"[AonE_Ani-Kraze]_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_69_[6BFF2941].avi" : Aborting the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while not connected to any peers. Message from the tracker: info hash missing

I'm greatly confused but would really like to get this episode. Any help would be apreciated.

Please don't write entire posts in color, it can be very annoying. - Assassin

mitski
Sun, 09-03-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm having the same problem as well, is the tracker broken? :confused:

kaitara
Mon, 09-04-2006, 12:06 AM
I have the basic BitTorrent. I've tried saving the torrent file over again, and it keeps telling me the same thing. Is there any way to request that the file be re-uploaded or something?

Assassin
Thu, 09-07-2006, 12:53 AM
im pretty sure AonE staff deals with the uploading and other tracker stuff (the admins probably have access, but i dunno), so we can't really do anyhting about it. You mite want to check out some other sites to download the torrent from. check out the sticky'd threads, theres lots of stuff there.

skindred
Thu, 09-07-2006, 07:42 AM
I'm trying to redownload ep 69 just now and it's ok. The tracker is from www.point-blank.cc although I got the torrent file itself from anime-kraze's site. I'm using utorrent.

benihime23
Fri, 11-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi hi i was wondering if any1 had ep 40-51, 62, & 70-72 of Kyou Kara Maou. I cannot get them to torrent from site ><

Are there any episodes of Kyou Kara Maou out past episode 72? If so does anyone have a link?