PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 93 Discussion

FrogKing
Tue, 08-15-2006, 11:55 PM
Another installment of Bleach-filler...at least it is getting interesting now that the Bounto are in Soul Society.

The Bount Assault! The Gotei 13 Falls Into Turmoil (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b93.torrent)

dragonrage
Wed, 08-16-2006, 02:15 AM
Nothing much happened. Guess this is the start of the build up to the final battle and the the setting for the storyline to get back on track.

It was interesting to see Rukia fight. And a bit strange that there was a stray sword just sticking outa the wall. Guess that is filler for you, and anime in general.

Well I am still waiting to see what Zaraki does, I mean he is always itching for a fight with someone stronge here is his chance. I really hope there is a battle with him. It would be kinda interesting to see him go up against the Big guy from the Bounta's team.

All in all, not a bad episode, but not that good either.The Golden cup was awsome though, it was worth watching the rest.

TruthofMistake
Wed, 08-16-2006, 02:28 AM
Interesting episode, like dragonrage said, it was neat seeing rukia fight and I'm hoping to see the captains in action some time in the near future.

Kensee
Wed, 08-16-2006, 03:25 AM
Yeah the bontou .... I dislike them a lot. Not in the same way one would dislike a main villain cause they are evil, its cause they are cocky arrogrant bastards that should be exterminated ... oh yeah poorly designed -_-.

If byukaya scatters his sword, she should be jacked up like hell. Her and the fat one. I will drink in celebration on the episode each one of these guys are ripped apart.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 08-16-2006, 04:02 AM
XD Gotta love the Shinigami's Illustrated Picutre Book.

"What a nice moon"

Kraco
Wed, 08-16-2006, 04:10 AM
I liked this episode. The action was pretty good, and made sense most of the time. Although in the beginning Rukia was pretty rusty and out of touch, when she just kept staring and didn't attack the woman. And after she attacked succesfully, she made the ultimate mistake of not jumping in and finishing her with her sword for good. I think she has spent too much time with Ichigo, and has obtained his obnoxious way of letting the enemies recover in peace.

If this continues like this till the end, I won't be complaining. This is so much better than anything Naruto fillers have been able to offer. And yes, The Golden Cup was exceptionally good this time.

The Mask
Wed, 08-16-2006, 07:46 AM
The story did not progress much and the action was very predictable and dull. Byakuya’s entrance made it all worthwhile.

Mizuchi
Wed, 08-16-2006, 02:38 PM
The lady bounto did some really cheesy moves, like after already in her fighting stance, to spin around then get back in the stance.

Also her laughter alone could kill 1,000 babies.

Although, Byakuya's badass entrance made it worthwhile.

But another thing that made me mad was how before the bounto even got to soul society, how rukia AND 2 OTHER PARTNERS couldnt scratch this bounto, but now that the bounto is 50x stronger, rukia alone can make her bleed a little.

Bleach fillers, I bite my thumb at you.

darkmetal505
Wed, 08-16-2006, 04:18 PM
It was good except for the chunky blood. Rukia has some pudding in her veins. Eh, since Bykyuya is on the scene, the fan girl won't (shouldn't) last much longer.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 08-16-2006, 05:10 PM
I want Zaraki to have a go at a Bounto. That would rock.

redcat
Wed, 08-16-2006, 10:59 PM
the talking weapons still dont make any sense

Tiger of The wind
Thu, 08-17-2006, 11:04 PM
those talking weopans are her magic dolls right

dragonrage
Fri, 08-18-2006, 12:48 AM
no they are mythical beings from another planet, sent here to corrupt the human heart.

but seriously if you have been watching bleach you would know, that the dolls are the bounto's primary weapon. They are part of them to be more precise. If the doll is destroyed so is the user. And yes they do talk, I think this is to mimic having your zanpatou materialize when you are trying to achieve bankai.. Atleast that is what I think.

Animeniax
Fri, 08-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Decent episode, not a lot of story progression, but it does seem to set up some interesting events for next episode. Looks like the Bount woman was just there to lure Byakuya and/or Ichigo away from the main office so some other badness could go down.

I actually felt the fight between Rukia and the Bount was better than expected. Rukia has some moves, and kicks ass with demon magic. The spare kitana in the wall was silly, and I wish they wouldn't make Rukia breathe hard after every move. Is she that out of shape?

And wow was Ririn annoying in this episode! I hate how they'll use one move that seems to work, then never try it again. Like when Ririn uses her illusion powers on the Bount the first time and seems to have the Bount reeling, then never tries it again even when Rukia is getting cornered. Guess that's anime storytelling for you.

All in all, not bad for what it is. B-

Mizuchi
Fri, 08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
the talking weapons still dont make any sense

Yes, this topic was already brought up by me a few threads back. Althought I did get an answer.

The point of the talking weapons is:

"Badassness"
-quoting Yukimura's all-wise words.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-21-2006, 01:48 AM
The fat bounto's doll speaks, I don't see how it's unusual for the woman's doll to do so.

RyougaZell
Mon, 08-21-2006, 08:33 AM
The fat bounto's doll speaks, I don't see how it's unusual for the woman's doll to do so.

-entering sarcasm mode-

But swords can not speak!! They are weapons!!111
Weapons do not have souls!!111111

-out of sarcasm mode-

I think that is the main problem man. People have not been really watching Bleach, but Inoue's attributes.

Masamune
Mon, 08-21-2006, 09:16 PM
-entering sarcasm mode-
I think that is the main problem man. People have not been really watching Bleach, but Inoue's attributes.

sad , but so very true

darkshadow
Tue, 08-22-2006, 09:59 PM
I just had to reply after seeing this ep, byakuya at the end made it freaking sweet, also the Golden Cup thing was great