PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-09-2009, 09:07 AM
The Anime coming out is good news, I wonder if it has a set amount of episodes or if they plan on having it be an ongoing series. The format for the stories seem to be perfect for doing fillers by them doing random jobs for reward money.

well, that's pretty naive of you.

Naruto had those 'missions' things back when it started, remember? it sure did look like they can have independent writers do some episodic missions filler stories, and have both a change of pace once in a while and allow different aspects of the story to be fleshed out.
you know, small missions, that the world's fate isn't on stake.
remember how it ended?

I'll give fairy tail anime two filler arcs before we see a 'stupid element dragon slaying' magician.

Edit: chapter 143 is out (franky House) (http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9847)

Honoko
Wed, 07-15-2009, 12:36 AM
I must say, I'm relieved that the stellar spirit mages are getting their due with this current battle (I hope). So far, Lucy's magic power use hasn't been my cup of tea so I'm hoping this current battle will pique my interest. It always seemed pretty stupid that she'll summon a spirit that's "just right" for each battle. Now we'll get to see some strategy involved when using them. At least, I really really hope that it turns out that way.

Marik
Thu, 07-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Franky-House -
IEatManga

Augury
Thu, 07-23-2009, 07:05 PM
I was feeling lame throughout the entire chapter, but then that uploaded spell gave me goosebumps.

Also, placeholder for the upcoming Fairy Tail anime (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/fairytail/)

Archangel
Thu, 07-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Doesn't Natsu look kind of childish on that image Augury?

Augury
Thu, 07-23-2009, 11:29 PM
A little bit. It's probably because we can't see his chin.

I wouldn't be surprised if they altered the art slightly.

Narasho
Fri, 07-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Or just hope that it gets the treatment that One Piece gets.

There are fillers but One Piece anime adaptation is still vastly superior to Bleach and Naruto crapfest.

I will be both surprised and pleased if the Fairy Tail anime turns out well.

I'm not sure what you're referring to precisely... as far as I am concerned, being a One Piece manga reader, the anime adaption is unwatchable. The pacing in the One Piece anime is just as bad as Bleach/Naruto Shipuuden, and has plenty of horribly boring fillers (redundant, I know) added in.

Marik
Wed, 07-29-2009, 04:03 PM
I Eat Manga - SendSpace - Online Viewing

Dark Dragon
Thu, 07-30-2009, 06:02 AM
I will be both surprised and pleased if the Fairy Tail anime turns out well.

I'm not sure what you're referring to precisely... as far as I am concerned, being a One Piece manga reader, the anime adaption is unwatchable. The pacing in the One Piece anime is just as bad as Bleach/Naruto Shipuuden, and has plenty of horribly boring fillers (redundant, I know) added in.

I'm a One Piece manga reader also and i think you're being too harsh.

The anime adaptation usually has good pacing and the fillers to episodes ratio is much lower than bleach and naruto. The recent episodes have been very good despite only covering 1 - 1.5 chapter per episode and the pacing felt fine. It's probably has to do with Oda being such writer and everything going so fast pace in the manga, that when slowed down in the anime, it still feel right.

Not to mention, some fillers stuff like the G8 arc was actually good.

now as for the chapter:

I'm kinda tired of seeing Gerald all the time, i wish they would just wrap things up with him and introduce a new super villian.

Archangel
Thu, 07-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Fairy Tail 145

Cleaned and typeseted by yours truly, so tell me what you think.

The translation is the same as i eat manga but the pages are alot less blurry, and that alone makes a huge difference imho

RyougaZell
Mon, 08-03-2009, 09:27 AM
From ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-08-01/fairy-tail-anime-voice-cast-listed-in-shonen-magazine)

Natsu: Tetsuya Kakihara
Lucy: Aya Hirano
Happy: Rie Kugimiya
Gray: Yuuichi Nakamura
Erza: Sayaka Ohara

Archangel
Mon, 08-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Shana is doing Happy? O_o

I agree with everything else on some level, but it will be weird hearing shana in the body of a male cat...

RyougaZell
Mon, 08-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Not for me. I saw Zettai Karen Children where she did both a girl and a male flying squirrel.
Some of the funniest moments was when her two characters talked. Specially since the squirrel made fun of the girl because she was tsundere. It was surreal seeing the scene since she voiced them both.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 08-04-2009, 11:09 AM
That scene was great, Rie Kugimiya is actually very talented and they need to cast her in other roles instead of just annoying tsundere characters.

I'm hoping that they cast her for another role in the series so we'll get another scene of Rie talking to herself.

Archangel
Tue, 08-04-2009, 11:44 AM
That scene was great, Rie Kugimiya is actually very talented and they need to cast her in other roles instead of just annoying tsundere characters.

I'm hoping that they cast her for another role in the series so we'll get another scene of Rie talking to herself.

Maybe as the other cat?

shinta|hikari
Tue, 08-04-2009, 10:42 PM
With Sayaka Ohara (Selvaria from VC) as Erza, I am actually looking forward to this show, despite having read the manga. That rarely happens.

Archangel
Wed, 08-05-2009, 04:23 AM
With Sayaka Ohara (Selvaria from VC) as Erza, I am actually looking forward to this show, despite having read the manga. That rarely happens.

Lol, that's the exact same reason why i approve of her as Erza

Ryllharu
Tue, 08-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Natsu: Tetsuya Kakihara
Lucy: Aya Hirano
Happy: Rie Kugimiya
Gray: Yuuichi Nakamura
Erza: Sayaka Ohara
I'm a little late to this. I think most of the others will be fine (or at least I will reserve judgement) but Aya Hirano?

Aya Hirano has a pretty good range, but I think Lucy's character exceeds her abilities in range. Lucy is a lot of things, from comedic over-reactions to soft-spoken dramatic. Which Aya Hirano does wonderfully. But one thing that Lucy is particularly known for is confidence in her own body. There is the occasional attempt at seduction that usually backfires in a comedic way. Hirano is not really well known for doing that well.

I'm afraid of getting Nanael from Queen's Blade instead of Lucy from Fairy Tail.

As for Erza, Haruka from Moyashimon (Tales of Agriculture) and Layla Hamilton from Kaleido Star are even more militant than Selvaria, so I'm not really worried there at all. Hearing Simon from Gurren-Lagaan get to play it like Kamina also makes me happy.

148 is out by the way

Archangel
Wed, 09-02-2009, 08:47 PM
As of chapter 149 i'll be doing the typesetting and 150 is coming soon

I'd like to hear your thoughts on it

Kraco
Thu, 09-03-2009, 01:11 AM
I got the latest chapters from Binktopia and they looked perfectly fine, 149 included.

Ganbatte, Archangel!

Archangel
Thu, 09-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Chapter 150
With this chapter i got even more inventive with the typesetting. Too much?

Kraco
Thu, 09-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Looked good to me. But if you are yourself thinking it's too much, you might cap it at this level.

Good work! Thanks.

Archangel
Wed, 09-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Chapter 152

I was on vacation for 151, sorry about that

I really recommend you read this and not the one on one manga. I eat manga were set on being first since the race was getting close between us and them and the translation they used was just horribly rushed. Could hardly make sense of it.

Not completely satisfied with the fonts i chose thins time, i might revamo the whole set for the next release

6Zabuza9
Wed, 11-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Anyone still reading this

Online Viewing:
Fairy_Tail/158

special beam cannon.

Ryllharu
Wed, 11-04-2009, 04:32 AM
I had a little catching up to do.

This intro page alone was well worth it. Lluvia <3.

I can't really think of too much to say about the chapters though, it didn't come as much of a surprise.

Kraco
Fri, 01-01-2010, 07:05 AM
The story has progressed all the way to chapter 165 since the last update in this thread, but I simply had to make a post here because page 12 of the latest chapter, 165, was so bloody hilarious. Quite an odd and unforeseeable worry Gajeel has developed for himself.

Logrus
Fri, 01-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Thanks Kraco was looking for this thread for a while after i read the chapter :P

Yeah when Gajeel noticed the cat part i laughed my ass off xD
This new mage that is coming seems cool, (just hope he to doesn't end up being the villain)
am i wrong to suspect he is the Dragon Slayer of Darkness?

Kraco
Fri, 01-01-2010, 02:41 PM
am i wrong to suspect he is the Dragon Slayer of Darkness?

He shouldn't be a Dragon Slayer because the people were saying Fairy Tail now has three Dragon Slayers with Wendy aboard.

Logrus
Fri, 01-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Well they dident know that Luxus was part Dragon Slayer, and this dude was coming back from a 100 year old mission? (or did it only last 3 years, didn't understand that :P).

Also cheack the bottom of last page mentions "Dark Dragon" kinda why i thought him to be Dragon Slayer of Darkness.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-01-2010, 07:04 PM
The story has progressed all the way to chapter 165 (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/165/01/) since the last update in this thread, but I simply had to make a post here because page 12 of the latest chapter, 165 (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/165/12/), was so bloody hilarious. Quite an odd and unforeseeable worry Gajeel has developed for himself.

totally understandable.
I'd be worried to the bones if I didn't have a cat.
that's simply how life is.

Ryllharu
Fri, 01-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Well they dident know that Luxus was part Dragon Slayer, and this dude was coming back from a 100 year old mission? (or did it only last 3 years, didn't understand that :P)
An important distinction is that Luxus was a fake dragon slayer, imbued with synthesized Lachryma. He was not trained by dragons and granted some of their power like Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy were. There was no 'part' about it, they were just copying the skills of Dragon Slayers. While it is possible, unless I am mistaken, they mentioned the practice was pioneered by Luxus' exile father. Considering he is a dark wizard, I would be surprised if he helped anyone in Fairy Tail other than his son, who himself was going to be punished by having the Lachryma forcibly ripped out of him.

(It has been a while, I'm not 100% sure on these details)

As for the 100 year mission, they claim it takes 100 years to complete, but that doesn't mean he can't come back once in a while. I don't think that they implied he had finished it yet.

Foomanchew24
Sun, 01-03-2010, 12:00 PM
From reading the chapter it was my understanding that he went on a hundred year mission yet he completed it in 3 years becuase he is such a bad ass.

kashim
Sun, 01-24-2010, 12:36 AM
after looking back i am wondering if there is a connection between lucy's mom "death" and the missing dragons they seem to incorporate the dragons alot now....as for the new chap i really wonder what mistgun/gerard really is how is he creating clones this make like what 3 now? and they all are "powerfull" wizards so it aint no illusions (i seriously hope its not some splitting the soul/body forbidden magic where he separates himself for his emotions and what not) and whats up with the giant magic spell going on top of magnolia seems kinda interesting

Death BOO Z
Tue, 01-26-2010, 05:13 AM
169 is out, BIZZARO WORLD!

I wouldn't look too much into interrupting the names, Nirvana, Anima, Animus, it's probably not really symbolic,

Augury
Tue, 01-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Wow. I think "what the fuck" sums this up pretty nicely.

...So if Gazille is a dragonslayer, why doesn't he have a cat?

Kraco
Wed, 01-27-2010, 02:38 AM
...So if Gazille is a dragonslayer, why doesn't he have a cat?

I'd say that's a valid question only if the cat creatures' secret mission was to find and accompany dragon slayers for whatever nefarious purpose. In that case no cat simply found Gazille or there weren't any left to find him.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-27-2010, 05:01 AM
Fairy Tail 168 Onemanga

Well....I didn't expect that to happen O_o
At least it gave an explanation about the "cats"

Marik
Wed, 01-27-2010, 05:46 AM
Chapters 168 & 169 were released by mangastream on the 22nd.

Logrus
Wed, 01-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Wonder why the cats are so mysterious all of the sudden :P
And where is the iron dragon slayer and his new found kitty xD

Laughed at the reverse Fairy Tail Guild, and hope Lucy is Ezra there haahahaha.

Marik
Sun, 01-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Chapter 170

Archangel
Sun, 02-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Chapter 171

Finally got over the disappointment of the shitty anime adaptation and got back to reading the manga

Bizarro Lucy is an adorable tsundere, and the idea of an armed Natsu gives me high hopes for next week's chapter

Archangel
Thu, 02-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Not sure if anyone else had connected the dots already but i personally just realized that Mist Gun is Bizarro world's Gerard

Just throwing it out there in case someone else as slow as me hadn't realized it yet

Dark Dragon
Thu, 02-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Yeah, they pretty much outright said it.

It was pretty obvious he's this world Gerald after they introduced the alternate Fairy Tail.

I mean, it's easy to miss if you're not paying attention though.

Am i the only one who think NASCAR Natsu is full of awesome?

Kraco
Tue, 03-09-2010, 02:34 PM
What's the deal with the Dragon Slayers' magic? Are they connected to Edoras as well? Unless they haven't simply yet realised how to use their magic there, they are no different from the locals in being unable to summon their internal magic. However, since they still do possess their local counterparts, it's very strange. That makes me believe there's some major incompatibility rather than similary in their case. Should that be true, they obviously could be a major danger to Edoras (following good shounen textbook formulae).

Archangel
Tue, 03-09-2010, 03:01 PM
It could also be because Lucy's magic centers around her beings who already live on another dimension themselves

Archangel
Mon, 04-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Pretty random chapter, how the hell did Erza and Gray got out from the lachrima crystal? And how are they using magic?

Could it be that the only ones incapable of magic in Edo are dragon slayers?

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-04-2010, 11:35 AM
I finally got to read all the scanlated Fairy Tail instead of waiting for Del Rey to painfully slowly publish the manga in English.

Its a bit old discussion, but please do mind me for a bit.

I really liked how Erza's backstory was shown. I truly never expected her to be an Slave. I knew she had somekind of story with Sieg, but I didn't imagine it was this. Also... it was kinda obvious Sieg and Gerard / Jellal (whatever) was the same.

Gazille's reintroduction as a member of Fairy Tail came out of nowhere, but I welcomed it. More chaos for the Guild I guess, with another person for Natsu to fight with. I really liked how Levi slowly got over her fear of him through this arc, since Gazille saved her from Laxus volt until how the plot evolved into Laxus coup de etat.

The fight of Fairy Tail was just brilliant. Its a plus it features Levi a lot, since she sadly hasn't got that much of presence through the series.

Just as I was getting ready to see more of Gazille's double spy matters we are thrown into the Oracion Seis plot. I was hoping more than the usual team came along... at least Lluvia... but we got the usual Lucy, Natsu, Gray and Erza. Nevertheless I did like it, though the enemies where a bit idiotic or slow. Good way to introduce Wendy though. And yet another True Dragon Slayer joins up Fairy Tail.

Though with the Edoras arc I begin to wonder if the Cats purpose was to gather Dragon Slayers at Fairy Tail to suck them up. And why the hell, as some here have pointed out, Gazille doesn't have one? Was he somehow not part of the plan and his double spy mission made him come along for the ride? And was Mistgun's mission to drain Fairy Tail? Save it?

RyougaZell
Tue, 06-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Wow... so small love for Fairy Tail.

Chapter 190 is simply awesome

Archangel
Tue, 06-29-2010, 09:16 AM
I made a mess of myself with the cover alone

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-29-2010, 11:40 AM
I can see why, but that doesn't say anything about the quality of the chapter.

I don't carry any love for FT. too many characters, zigzaging atmosphere and babble plot.

anyway: I assumed that Dragon slayer were slayers with the powers of a dragon. seeing as how they were trained by dragons.
mages who hunt dragons? really? I don't buy that shit.

Archangel
Tue, 06-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Yeah the manga is a clusterfuck of events but it's nice enough for me to keep track of it

Like an appetizer before One Piece

Kraco
Tue, 06-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Assuming dragons don't have much love for other dragons, it would make even sense. Being huge flying (high energy consumption) predators, food should be hard enough to come by for them. Which means large territories and fierce fights over them. Lone humans, however, would mean nothing, so training one to hunt other dragons wouldn't necessarily be a bad choice.

Doesn't still fit my idea of a dragon but this is not my story.

Looks like Wendy will grow huge boobs just like every female in the story...

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 06-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Who says all dragons are kind to humans? Gildarts said how a black dragon nearly killed him in an instant.

Fairy Tail chapter 166

So I am not sure how many good dragons there were but I believe it was said somewhere that there were 8 dragons or something. I really can't remember all that well. So I think that the "good" dragons trained humans to stop the "evil" ones from destroying humanity. And the fact that they all vanished on that day could be that the evil dragons found the good ones.

Kraco
Tue, 06-29-2010, 03:09 PM
I think there were some dates or something possibly hinting at the dragon's fate much earlier, I have forgotten any such long ago theories already, but lately I thought Edoras just sought out the dragons first and turned them into lachrima. Dragons should have been somewhat epic concentrations of magic.

And I don't believe for a moment any dragon would be particularly friendly to humans at all. The dragon slayers were more than likely exceptions, possibly exceptions for a reason. Whatever that reason might be.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-09-2010, 06:29 PM
chapter 191 is out..

according to 190.p05, killing one Gerard would kill the one in the normal universe... so why the hell are the two Erzas fighting? they know that they're literately killing themselves, don't they?

anyway, clusterfuck plot, I hardly care. we should be saying driving natsu pretty soon, I think.

RyougaZell
Sat, 07-10-2010, 01:19 PM
chapter 191 is out..

according to 190.p05, killing one Gerard would kill the one in the normal universe... so why the hell are the two Erzas fighting? they know that they're literately killing themselves, don't they?

anyway, clusterfuck plot, I hardly care. we should be saying driving natsu pretty soon, I think.

No. What the King meant is that is he kills Mistgun, no one can stop him from Earthland anymore (according to him).

If the existance of one self of Earthland was connected to the self of Edoras... then Lisanna of Edoras could not be alive.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-28-2010, 03:07 PM
194. the power was in you this entire time! just click your red honky boots and you'll be back home in no time...

"there's no place like home!
there's no place like home!
there's no place like... I WANT TO BE A CRAZY DRAGON AND DO SHITZ!"

xtallography
Tue, 08-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Chapter 197 online viewing

Archangel
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:27 AM
Lol, FT always comes up with new rules and laws whenever it's convenient...

Marik
Tue, 08-31-2010, 01:46 PM
mangastream / binktopia

RyougaZell
Tue, 08-31-2010, 03:41 PM
FUUUU...... *heart attack*

I just can't stop thinking this may be a ploy of Makarov's son... but fuuuu....

My eyes still can't believe it. Awesome.

EDIT: Wait... nevermind.
The Lisanna of Earth had her tattoo on her arm, like Natsu. But this Lisanna has her on her leg... she's the Edoras Lisanna... but why was she taken from Edoras?

Im confused now.

Archangel
Tue, 08-31-2010, 03:53 PM
EDIT: Wait... nevermind.
The Lisanna of Earth had her tattoo on her arm, like Natsu. But this Lisanna has her on her leg... she's the Edoras Lisanna... but why was she taken from Edoras?

Im confused now.
Yeah... it's written in the last page

RyougaZell
Tue, 08-31-2010, 03:55 PM

I missed that the first time because I was watching her =P

Lisanna and Levy are my favorite Fairy Tail girls after all. And no, I won't tell you why.

Archangel
Tue, 08-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Probably because you like their designs

animus
Tue, 08-31-2010, 04:00 PM
I like how that cat was sniffing Erza's secret spot. Lucky.

RyougaZell
Wed, 09-01-2010, 12:16 AM

Actually... it says "supposedly long lost lisanna has reached here from edolas... but how?"

Long lost Lisanna refers to the 'dead' Lisanna.

Then we have the fact that only people with magic could be transported... so how did Edoras-Lisanna have magic?

Mangastream forums have several theories upon how Earthland-Lisanna could have gotten to Edoras. Ranging from accident, Mistgun, lose of memories and the like.

And about the tattoo... when Mirajane placed it on Lucy, it was a stamp. And both Gazille and Lluvia got a change of tattoo... so why not change the place of it? And to end with a bang... only Edoras-Lisanna had a tattoo. None of the other Edo-Fairy Tail members had one.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 09-01-2010, 02:51 AM
wait, who?

and yeah, the memory prophecy... that was stupid.

toonice714
Wed, 09-01-2010, 02:55 PM
This manga should be renamed to everyone gets a cat or somethin along those lines....
These chapters have long since lost their flare for me. Let's see some more dragonslayer battles or just more interesting fights.

This did not alleviate the one piece hiatus at all for me :(

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 09-03-2010, 05:36 AM
Wait 3 dragon slayers teaming up isn't enough Dragon Slayer action for you?

MasterOfMoogles
Tue, 09-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Gazille wanting a cat is probably the funniest joke this series has had.

Marik
Tue, 09-07-2010, 04:14 PM
mangastream / binktopia

"The empty bubbles on p10 and p14 were empty in the japanese version too, we didn't miss anything."

koppayana
Tue, 09-07-2010, 04:32 PM
hmm no one ever dies.....

Archangel
Tue, 09-07-2010, 05:15 PM
What a bunch of last minute bulshit, it's like the author ran out of ideas when he suddenly realized the Eidolas arc was about to end >_>

RyougaZell
Tue, 09-07-2010, 06:18 PM
What a bunch of last minute bulshit, it's like the author ran out of ideas when he suddenly realized the Eidolas arc was about to end >_>

Ah screw you Archie.

I loved how he did this. And it didn't seem unplanned in the slightest. Lisanna HAD a Fairy Tail tattoo (even if it was in another part of her body... hey a stamp can be moved) while NONE of the others had one. Mashima has been planning to bring her back ever since they entered the Edolas Fairy Tail.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 09-07-2010, 08:18 PM
I too am happy with this development. No one dies in One Piece either for the longest time and it was still one of the best manga around.

I think instead of last minute, he intended for it to be a out of no where surprise. Edo Lucy Tatoo is very different and i think hers is the only one that we see from all the Edo people while Lisana was the only one with a Fairy Tail tatoo.

We're still not 100% sure that she's the real Lisana though. It could be possible that this one is some sort of clone or whatever and that might explain the different spot for that Tatoo.

RyougaZell
Tue, 09-07-2010, 09:17 PM
I too thought of her being a fake sent by either Ultear or Makarov's son... but it doesn't really fit.

The tattoo isn't really a tattoo per se. We saw Mirajane placing it on Lucy via a stamp. Lisanna probably had to 'erase' hers because since Edo-Fairy Tail is a Dark Guild, it would be to obvious to have the mark on plain sight. Of couse, she couldn't really get rid of it, out of sentimentalism, so she moved the stamp, via magic, to her leg.

EDIT:
In the cover... is that a small Levy behind Canna?

toonice714
Wed, 09-08-2010, 08:45 AM
I wonder if elfman and miri's character models will change at all. Like maybe elfman gets a little softer since his sister is back. The one thing I do see happening is their inclusion in the series a bit more now that a vital member of their family is now back. Like a three way demon magic powerup or maybe lisana will have a more angelic presense.

Btw I didn't mean there wasn't enough dragonslayer action I just wanted to see more involvements with dragonslayers because if we get to see more "true dragonslayers" we will see igneel and the others faster and why they left. The dark guilds are a serious threat and all but I'm more concerned about why the dragons just up and left. They seemed to have the world's best interests in mind and seemingly dispersed for a reason.

animus
Wed, 09-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Well at least Gazille has his own cat now.

Marik
Wed, 09-15-2010, 11:10 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Kraco
Wed, 09-15-2010, 12:39 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!!

Why did Juvia go back to her old style? The new style was the cute one and the one that solidified her as my favorite FT female character. This is too cruel.

I'm sure something else happened in the chapter as well like the beginning of a new arc, but why should I care when they did that to Juvia...

RyougaZell
Wed, 09-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Page 16 is awesome. The aftermatch of Fairy Tail's fights/partys are bloody fantastic. What's up with the dude with the broom? LOL

Marik
Fri, 09-17-2010, 05:25 PM
mangastream / binktopia

RyougaZell
Fri, 09-17-2010, 06:02 PM
mangastream / binktopia

That was surprisingly early.

I don't see Levy having a chance in this, but what the hell. Im just happy to see more screentime for her :D She's so cute.

Who the hell is Mest? Never seen him before.

Seeing Cana's reaction, her doubt... and even the precognition of Charle... I guess that either Cana gets chosen as the S-Class or no none (or even the unknown Mest just to say screw it, none of the others get a chance yet)

Though I thought Lluvia was already S-Class...

The cover profile of Lisanna should have Natsu on her 'like' section. Heh... and only her could ask Charle to precog who she was marrying.

Mirajane's lack of change, even if gradual, is a bit dissapointing. I was hoping to see a bit of her old self now that Lisanna is back.

toonice714
Fri, 09-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Fairy tale is never without its fan service...

I bet the new character is Cana's brother or something.

animus
Sat, 09-18-2010, 09:11 AM
That's what I thought too, since they do look kinda similar with hair color and all. Though, I don't get why she's always so crestfallen every year.

Natsu's scared shitless and crying and someone dies. Probably Mest, since I've never even seen the guy before hand.

Archangel
Sun, 09-19-2010, 07:48 PM
This new arc looks promising, can't wait to see what 5 minute powerup Natsu gets this time :P

Marik
Sat, 09-25-2010, 02:32 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Sat, 09-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Cool chapter, and lol at the GajeelxLevy shipping

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 09-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Loved the chapter. Good pairings and I really wonder what Mest could do since he was Mystogan's disciple.

Also could our new "enemy?" be a dragon slayer as well?It has been a while since one was introduced. Maybe Dragon Slayer of Death or something since everything seems to just die around him. Which would mean he'd absorb lifeforce?

Archangel
Sat, 09-25-2010, 01:25 PM
Perhaps his dragon is the black one who ripped Gild in half?

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 09-25-2010, 02:53 PM
I have to say, that would be awesome.

RyougaZell
Sat, 09-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Cool chapter, and lol at the GajeelxLevy shipping

I actually clapped at this one. Levy may not be that popular... but shipping her with Gajeel has been really popular ever since the Laxus coup d'etat

Marik
Sat, 10-02-2010, 01:07 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Sat, 10-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Yo dawg, we heard you like islands...

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Wendy and Mest probably left the boat before Fried managed to cast his Rune.

I loved how Levy pwned btw... leaving the rest inside the rune.

Are they all going to be figthing on swimsuits? Nice. Too bad Juvia didn't wore one. But Levy and Lisanna :D

Archangel
Sat, 10-02-2010, 01:41 PM
No they didn't, they're still inside the boat on the third panel

I'm gonna go ahead and predict that the teams off will be the thunder gods, elfman and the fairy fangirl and possibly loki and Gray

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I just saw Wendy still inside there. Though this means Mest probably has insane speed magic or something to reach before Natsu.

I agree that The Raijinshuu + Elfman are going to be the first out.

Cana and Lucy need to advance because of the focus on them.

Levy's team will advance by mere luck (by not fighting anyone) just because of Gajeel is there. Levy would have had a good chance against Fried, but he is fighting Cana and Lucy.

Natsu is Natsu so... he goes on.

That's the 3 minimum teams to advance.

I think Juvia and Lisanna will lose on the first round if they meet with Grey and Loki, but will pass if they fight Mirajane.

Whoever gets Gildartz and Erza loses. No question. Mirajane is just still too gentle.

Archangel
Sat, 10-02-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm not so sure about that, for all we know Mest could possibly beat Erza especially with Wendy as support and Gilddartz is a bit of a wild card so he might someone pass for the lulz

Dark Dragon
Tue, 10-05-2010, 12:11 AM
I really hope this arc doesn't involves Gerald in some freaking way.

Everything is related to Gerald in someway ever since the Tower of Heaven arc. Fairy Tail battle we found out Mistgun looks like Gerald. The Oracion Seis arc was amnesiac Gerald and then in the Edolas arc we found Mistgun is alternate reality Gerald.

At this point, i'm expecting Igneel to be Gerald from the future in dragon form.

Augury
Tue, 10-05-2010, 02:20 AM
Since Mest was Mystogan (Gerald)'s apprentice, I doubt we will be getting an arc without him somehow.

I think this arc has promise. It's pretty interesting for now, but then again most of Fairy Tail's arcs start decent and then go downhill.

Marik
Sat, 10-09-2010, 11:55 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Sat, 10-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Lol, poor Natsu...

This is gonna be kinda lame, we already got a plot freebie with Lucy and Cana and there's no logical way for Natsu to go through if not by using one of those again

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-09-2010, 12:48 PM
LOL. I knew Cana and Lucy HAD to pass... but I never expected those two to go down that easily... fortunately it was a plot freebie since the Coup d'etat.

Natsu vs Gildartz. Now that is awesome. I somehow expected Natsu to get the free pass route due to Mashima trying to be funny.

Kraco
Sat, 10-09-2010, 02:15 PM
I somehow expected Natsu to get the free pass route due to Mashima trying to be funny.

I agree more with your earlier post where you predicted Gajeel to get the free pass. He wants to fight even more than Natsu, if that's even possible, so he deserves the free pass.

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-09-2010, 03:10 PM
I've predicted both haven't I? Since Natsu didn't get the free pass, I guess Gajeel will get it. As you said, they are the ones wanting to fight the most... so at least one needs to get screwed not fighting.

Archangel
Sat, 10-09-2010, 10:24 PM
I've predicted both haven't I? Since Natsu didn't get the free pass, I guess Gajeel will get it. As you said, they are the ones wanting to fight the most... so at least one needs to get screwed not fighting.
Yeah, that's called cheating

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Chapter 205
:)

As usual, no comments until someone else posts it.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 10-16-2010, 02:18 PM
I was kinda expecting Mira to be in her Demon Form. But still...a small army of mini Natsu's made me laugh

Kraco
Sat, 10-16-2010, 03:04 PM
It's a pretty tough exam if the candidates must be stronger than the old S class mages. Of course universal strength is not necessary, but it'd still be lucky to have a specific edge against a person who has trained themselves much longer and likely faced highly varied opponents as well. They can't sport too many weaknesses in such a position. Theoretically the odds are decent only for outsiders (like Juvia and Gajeel) or real prodigies (like Natsu). For the rest of them it's a desperate race indeed because the old S-classers will also get stronger between the exams.

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Juvia really has the odds against Erza here. Unless Juvia thinks of something or Lisanna suddenly uses a special power (so far she has been useless in that battle). This battle still can go either side though.

Elfman and Evergreen are out. No question. Mira really seems back in her element.

Natsu, being Natsu, will find a way. Mini Natsus were funny.

So... only 3 teams not shown yet.

Levy/Gajeel vs Loki/Gray = Win Levy/Gajeel
Levy/Gajeel vs Mest/Wendy = Win Mest/Wendy
Loki/Gray vs Mest/Wendy = Win Mest/Wendy

The only way I see Gray passing is that he gets the quiet path.

Kraco
Sat, 10-16-2010, 05:35 PM
As much as I like Juvia (especially with the new hair style she abandoned), she's not a hugely impressive fighter. She relies on the few water attacks and the limited invulnerability but once those are proven ineffective, I don't think she has what it takes to overcome the hurdle.

If you consider her character, all she ever wanted were friends that would accept her and now later a man that would sweep her off her feet. When did she ever desire to become a strong kickass fighting machine? From what I could deduce, she only became one of Phantom Lord's elite because she was so disappointed in her life and the people around her.

Marik
Sat, 10-23-2010, 11:12 AM
mangastream / binktopia

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Next week is going to be so big with the announcement of 3 Chapters at once.

Archangel
Sat, 10-23-2010, 11:35 AM
We hit the motherload, next week it's 3 chapters! :)

Plot win, as expected.

Marik
Fri, 10-29-2010, 08:10 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Fri, 10-29-2010, 08:35 PM
If that motherfucking piece of shit hurts my Wendy i'm breaking the 4th, 5th and 6th walls to murder his ass

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-29-2010, 10:58 PM
LOL at Gajeel getting pissed at getting the quiet route. Levy as cute as always (Archie... make me a manga siggy of Levy...)

Damn Mest is really a fake. Didn't see this one coming. I thought he was just cannon fodder. But to trick even the master!?

Me wants the next chapter now. Oh yeah... two more are coming tonight! Wohoo. (LOL)

Marik
Sat, 10-30-2010, 02:42 PM
mangastream / binktopia

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-30-2010, 03:21 PM
And so... the exam comes to an end!

Lets see what Mest and this Death guy have in store for Fairy Tail

Archangel
Sat, 10-30-2010, 03:27 PM
How do you dodge death by ducking?

Kraco
Sat, 10-30-2010, 05:46 PM
How do you dodge death by ducking?

Maybe the death field stops at dead material. So, sand, clay, and such would shield them.

I doubt Wendy will be much hurt by whatever the nasty pedo has in mind, but unfortunately I could see him kidnapping her for his organization's nefarious purposes. Likely those purposes require her rare magic, I can't see any other reason for targeting her.

At the moment I don't think the death mage has anything to do with Mest unless he's Mest's past victim... Still, having two separate arcs running side by side seems unlikely in a series as unimaginative as Fairy Tail, so they must have something to do with each other unless the death mage is just going to reveal something that will place the foundation for a later arc.

It would have been pretty funny if Mashima had first built a careful plot around whatever evil Mest has in mind for poor Wendy, let it (and all the audience's rage) mature for a number of chapters, and then got Mest completely accidentally killed by this death mage. That's what I'd have done!

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 10-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Pretty sure he is a dragon slayer now. I mean you saw how he grew fangs like the others do.

Marik
Sat, 10-30-2010, 06:14 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Sat, 10-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Holy fuck, that's Zeref ???

Ok, no idea where this arc is going. Suddenly wishing for a fourth chapter...

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 10-30-2010, 06:27 PM
Okay maybe not a dragon slayer >_>
But Zeref? Didn't see that one coming.

Archangel
Sat, 10-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Okay maybe not a dragon slayer >_>
But Zeref? Didn't see that one coming.
The 2 don't have to be mutually exclusive

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Holy shit.... now Im positively confused. This guy is Zeref? How in hell does it point towards him knowing Natsu? This has gotten interesting

I don't see next chapter showing much of him though, chapter title 'Stupid Gajeel' points towards a Levy and Gajeel chapter.

Kraco
Sun, 10-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Ho... Well, this is something I certainly didn't see coming at all. If he's Zeref, why is his personality like that? Very confusing. However, kidnapping Wendy might make some sense if that dark guild wants to deal with Zeref, or more likely control him.

I guess I'm underestimating Fairy Tail by thinking it can't ever surprise me...

toonice714
Sun, 10-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Wonderful! The dark guilds are back. I think with all the attempts to revive zeref that failed split his power and personality. When gerard heard his voice in the prison he went insane and became a malicious conniving person. I think the zeref that we see now might be in the body of fairy tale's founder and since he was good he might a) recognize natsu or b) neutralize the evil generated by zeref

RyougaZell
Sun, 10-31-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't see how the founder of Fairy Tail could remember Natsu

toonice714
Sun, 10-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Don't forget that natsu has had a problem getting through age restricting barriers as well as gajeel. I'm not so sure it could be so far off. Natsu came when he looked like a small child but he has been with igneel since infancy.

Carnage
Sun, 10-31-2010, 06:48 PM
Calling it now. Zeref is Gerard.

Archangel
Mon, 11-01-2010, 04:46 AM
Calling it now, Fairy Tail's founder is Gerards

Marik
Sat, 11-06-2010, 07:15 PM
mangastream / binktopia

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 11-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Forget plot. More Levy please.

Oh Gajeel fights are also welcome.

Archangel
Sat, 11-06-2010, 07:46 PM
What's with all this Levy x Gajeel shipping all of a sudden?

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Interesting to see a Gold Celestial Spirit within Grimoire Heart

Forget plot. More Levy please.

Oh Gajeel fights are also welcome.

I agree! More Levy-tan please.

What's with all this Levy x Gajeel shipping all of a sudden?

Either Mashima is also a fan of this pairing and always inteded it to be... or he simply saw the huge fanbase this couple seemed to gather despite being shown together so little time...

I don't mind it. Its awesome :)

Archangel
Sun, 11-07-2010, 10:15 AM
And by huge fanbase you mean whom exactly? Fairy Tail art is pretty scarce, shipping is even scarcer.

RyougaZell
Sun, 11-07-2010, 12:28 PM
The huge fanbase among the scarse fanbase =P

Levy x Gajeel seems to be a favorite among most of the limited fans Mashima has, so he probably wanted to appeal to them. Or maybe its just that those fans exist because he has been hinting at it.

=P

Archangel
Sun, 11-07-2010, 12:50 PM
First i'd like to ask yet again, where are you getting this from? What fanbase? Is there a fanclub i'm unaware of?

Second he hasn't been hinting at it at all and that's why it feels so strange, he saved her from Laxus once as a form of apology after crucifying her ass and there's been 0 involvement between the 2 ever since.

Kraco
Sun, 11-07-2010, 12:53 PM
I would find it strange if none of the young guild people at their best breeding age would be eyeing each others.

Marik
Sat, 11-13-2010, 08:09 AM
mangastream / binktopia

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 11-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Daw she made him the word Iron made of Iron with a little heart in it :p

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-13-2010, 02:26 PM
I was wondering if Levy's spells were being really done in english or if it was the work of Mangastream. But after seeing Gazille eat 'IRON' I think they were indeed in english.

Archangel
Sun, 11-14-2010, 05:36 AM
Lmao Zell, talk about giving them way too much credit

Marik
Sat, 11-20-2010, 08:43 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Sat, 11-20-2010, 11:39 AM
I wonder who's the guy behind the speech bubble

Maybe Gerard?

Marik
Sat, 11-20-2010, 11:49 AM
mangastream / binktopia

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-20-2010, 01:10 PM
I wonder who's the guy behind the speech bubble

Maybe Gerard?

I thought it was the old guy, but I guess the armor doesn't match on second glance.

I'm more interested in Meldy and Caprico (since its obvious this guy will fight Loki and Lucy... so she gets another key)

Archangel
Sat, 11-20-2010, 01:16 PM
You're interested in the most obvious fight?

Spoiler alert, they'll fight and goat boy will lose to the power of love

Marik
Sat, 11-27-2010, 04:44 AM
mangastream / binktopia

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Mest ended being so un-important. But at least Mashima trolled us for a few chapters thinking he may be the last member of the 7 Purgatory.

Levy looks so cute on the cover.

Marik
Sat, 12-04-2010, 05:06 PM
mangastream / binktopia

animus
Sun, 12-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Ending was pretty bad ass.

Dark Dragon
Sun, 12-05-2010, 03:56 AM
I feel like this won't end well for the old man. Lily is the most badass cat ever, he's fit Gajeel so well.

Archangel
Sun, 12-05-2010, 04:36 AM
It will probably end in a war of attrition while the other members of both guilds go at it.

I wonder if Natsu can eat those explosions...

RyougaZell
Sun, 12-05-2010, 02:38 PM
No chapter next week due to double issue.

Marik
Sat, 12-18-2010, 09:04 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Sat, 12-18-2010, 09:24 AM
Well fuck... didn't see that one coming

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Neither did I. Now that is messed up. Wonder what happened to Purehito to turn into Hades.

Explains how they knew where Fairy Island was though.

toonice714
Sat, 12-18-2010, 05:50 PM
This manga keeps getting better!

Marik
Sun, 12-26-2010, 05:41 PM
mangastream / binktopia

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 12-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Man that went by WAY too fast. He couldn't even put up much of a fight. But it did confirm what I thought would happen. Now for Laxus to get to them....

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Laxus returning would be awesome... but I think his father will stop him leaving the Fairies alone for this battle.

Marik
Sat, 01-08-2011, 11:17 PM
mangastream / binktopia

RyougaZell
Sun, 01-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Kitty Lisanna *nosebleed*

Uh... GodSlayer? WTF?

And I wonder what Hades meant by all of them having Lost Magic... I mean... at first I thought that the 'God Slayer' thing was bullshit... but now I'm interested.

Caprico... I wonder if by Lost Magic it means that one of the Golden Keys was 'absorbed' and this guy is not a Celestial Summon

Archangel
Sun, 01-09-2011, 05:27 AM
Those were some pretty obvious match ups

I hope Natsu uses Dragon Force, it's been a while

As for lost magic, we already know there's something off about Caprico since he's fighting on his own.

Kraco
Sun, 01-09-2011, 05:29 AM
Since Lost Magic is also called Forbidden magic, I'd expect, for now, that some of them fall to their own magic. It has to be forbidden for a reason and the most likely reason is instability.

I don't really know why the old master had to turn evil to travel to the roots of magic, but I'm glad there was some sort of backstory. I hope he has severely misunderstood Zeref, though, and some of his cronies will get their asses kicked by Zeref once they approach him. Zeref didn't seem particularly evil in the first place and even if he was, it's one of the most stupid cliches of all time that villains would support each other like good guys do (when it really matters). They are villains because they only care for themselves or whatever objectives they have, after all.

Archangel
Sun, 01-09-2011, 05:36 AM
That doesn't mean they're idiots though, if their objectives happen to cross each other then temporarily working together is the way to go

Marik
Sat, 01-15-2011, 08:45 AM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Sat, 01-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Natsu was outclassed in every way, it will be pretty lame if he gets through this without having to resort to Dragon Force

Marik
Sat, 01-22-2011, 05:14 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Archangel
Sat, 01-22-2011, 05:34 PM
Oh wow, that was way too easy a win

RyougaZell
Sat, 01-22-2011, 05:49 PM
Indeed. I was like... what? already?

Next chapter seems focused on Lisanna and Mirajane

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 01-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Seriously.. Fairy Tail is just fucking awesome. Sure too fast victory but still!

Carnage
Sun, 01-23-2011, 11:42 AM
So, how did nullifying his own power allow him to eat God Flames?

Kraco
Fri, 01-28-2011, 01:58 PM
I suppose nullifying his own flames returned him to a basic state where he could attune himself to the different type of flames. It makes enough sense for me.

Marik
Sat, 01-29-2011, 08:56 AM
mangastream / binktopia

25 pages this week, including a colored one.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 01-29-2011, 01:20 PM
So did we we lose Mirajane? So far no "good guys" have died off but I wonder if she really is gone. That being said....the demon soul would most likely go to Lisanna so she won't be so useless in a fight.

RyougaZell
Sat, 01-29-2011, 02:02 PM
If Makarov didn't die... I doubt Mira died either. I was expecting Lisanna to explode there though.

Kraco
Sat, 01-29-2011, 02:36 PM
How come Mira was so out of magic? What had she been doing?

RyougaZell
Sat, 01-29-2011, 08:15 PM
How come Mira was so out of magic? What had she been doing?

Fight Elfman and Evergreen. I think she used Satan Soul against them and depleted most of her magic back then.

Marik
Sat, 02-05-2011, 07:20 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Dark Dragon
Sat, 02-05-2011, 07:28 PM
So Zeref is in "sleeping mode". I wonder if he's like Brain/Zero and his other aspect is the true evil mage.

I was expecting for the Fairy Tail to lose and regroup. Natsu already beat one of them and it seem like they already started all these team battles. This arc might end up being a lot shorter than expected.

Archangel
Sat, 02-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Hahaha, after all his talk he got beaten down like a bitch. I loled irl.

Marik
Sat, 02-12-2011, 08:06 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Marik
Sun, 02-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Better late than never edition...

mangastream / binktopia

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 02-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Finally we hear something about her! I thought they had forgotten about her. Hope next week they will tell more about her.

Archangel
Sun, 02-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Weird developments all around, so I'm a little bit intrigued.

RyougaZell
Sun, 02-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Finally some plot for Lucy and her family.

Kraco
Tue, 02-22-2011, 07:35 AM
I don't know how this development will help Lucy, unless it was a grand misunderstanding between the goat spirit and Lucy's mom, and now Lucy will gain yet another spirit after it's all sorted out.

If the new council annihilated the core members of Fairy Tail as collateral to Grimoire Heart and Zeref, I don't think it would turn out to be a very long lived council, and furthermore, might be the last council at all. Fairy Tail could be a troublesome member but it's a rule-abiding member nonetheless. The other guilds would be suicidal to continue supporting a council that eliminates its own members if it's convenient.

But who knows, Etherion could still play a more limited role.

Marik
Mon, 02-28-2011, 08:14 AM
mangastream / binktopia[/B]

RyougaZell
Mon, 02-28-2011, 09:39 AM
How convenient. Lucy gains a new spirit without doing nothing?

I wonder if Capricorn's sins will be forgiven since he was clearly possessed. I mean... the Spirit King didn't seem too forgiving to Leo/Loki during his arc.

One more thing... Carpricorn said that Aquarius, Cancer and himself went to three new masters... what happened to the other two? Or did they make the same pact as Capricorn and went to Lucy when she took magic herself?

Logrus
Mon, 02-28-2011, 04:44 PM
How many "Golden gate keys" does Lucy have now anw? Leo, Aquaris, Cancer, (Capricorn), Gemini, Aries?, Virgo, Taurus, Sagittarius
(let me know if i have forgotten any)
There has to be some uber cool magic one can use when gathered all of the golden ones. Even though i wish to see her use "Urano Metoria" again :)

Kraco
Tue, 03-01-2011, 05:46 AM
I'd certainly like to see Lucy develop as a mage like the other characters have, instead of simply acquiring more contracts (although naturally for a spirit summoner acquiring more keys is a definite form of development by itself). Fairy Tail isn't much of a power-up story, that's true, but still some of the main characters have managed to develop in my opinion.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 03-01-2011, 07:40 AM
It is not really meassured in numbers or rank or anything but I think that Lucy has one of the highest amount of magic of the people in Fairy Tail. I mean when she used that Urano Meteoria she was already running low yet was still able to preform such a (from what we can tell) high class magic. Plus Angel said so herself that Lucy's magic was nothing to laugh at as in something to take seriously. Plus she did summon all of her spirits when the Spirit King appeared.( I am I not mistaken )

So yeah I am in favor of some kind of hidden magic that involves all of the golden keys.

Logrus
Tue, 03-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Would be awesome of all the golden keys allowed a gate to the spirit world to open and transport "enemies" there to be totally and utterly beaten by all the spirits there or only the once she possesses.

Marik
Sat, 03-05-2011, 03:16 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c225

Archangel
Sat, 03-05-2011, 03:26 PM
How did you manage to counter their new display method?

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 03-05-2011, 05:25 PM
He's a wizard.

RyougaZell
Sat, 03-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Or he photoshopped them himself.

Im seriously disliking Cana on this arc. She could at least have hidden Lucy instead of leaving her on the open. Dumbass.

Levi is still very cute.

Marik
Sat, 03-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Or he photoshopped them himself.

Ugh, no. Ripped it off of their server like I've always done.

Archangel
Sun, 03-06-2011, 04:17 AM
They did stump you the first time though, you missed this week's bleach

Logrus
Sun, 03-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Where are Laxus and Gildartz! Come they should at least match the power of a Kin.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 03-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Laxus can't just teleport in and Gildartz already left if I am not mistaken.

Marik
Sun, 03-06-2011, 12:19 PM
They did stump you the first time though, you missed this week's bleach

Nah, I didn't miss it.

Bleach wasn't the first release they used it on. By the time Bleach came out, we had already seen it twice. On Claymore the night before and on Ippo hours after that.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-11-2011, 09:26 AM
I don't think this one has been linked before.

OMAKE 195.5

Kraco
Fri, 03-11-2011, 10:53 AM
I don't think this one has been linked before.

OMAKE 195.5 (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v22/c195.5/1.html)

How much was he paid to draw this omake..?

Well, it wasn't bad as such but the ending was just so goofy.

Marik
Tue, 03-15-2011, 06:24 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.226

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Lucy looked really cute when she toyed with Kain's doll.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 03-15-2011, 06:50 PM
It would have been so much more fun to toy with the doll some more. What if the head accidentally goes off xD

Archangel
Tue, 03-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Lol, Lucy is so useless. I liked how their flirting was finally recognized by another character.

Kraco
Thu, 03-17-2011, 03:11 AM
Lol, Lucy is so useless.

This is more or less the problem I was earlier talking about. She has potential, sure, but shounen main characters usually do. However, she's actively doing very little with that potential. This is the chapter 226 already, yet other than having gained a bunch of useful and powerful spirits, she fights no better than she did in chapter one. She uses the spirits no better and have next to no tactics in her fights, apart from the most basic one of trying to choose a suitable spirit against the current opponent. It's really exasperating.

At least Natsu still kicks ass. Lucy can just stand there and look pretty. [/chauvinism]

Marik
Tue, 03-22-2011, 01:44 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.227

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 03-22-2011, 01:44 PM
Fairy Tail 227 Mangastream

Check it. Great chapter

EDIT: FFFUUUUUUUUU- Marik beat me by a second! Damn you.

Marik
Tue, 03-22-2011, 01:48 PM
Marik beat me by a second! Damn you.

Eh, I could have posted it at 2:36 if it wasn't for ripping then uploading.

Marik
Sat, 03-26-2011, 06:40 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.228

RyougaZell
Sat, 03-26-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm really disliking Cana. A lot.

Time to see some Juvia action :D

Archangel
Sat, 03-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Dat yandereness!

Kraco
Sat, 03-26-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm very much looking forward to serious Juvia action.

Archangel
Sat, 03-26-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm very much looking forward to serious Juvia action.
Here's hoping her rage results in a new haircut, i'm not a fan of the old one.

animus
Sat, 03-26-2011, 08:32 PM
It'd be cool if Juvia like, submerged the whole island or something.

Marik
Sat, 04-02-2011, 02:31 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.229

Archangel
Sat, 04-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Clever tactic, even if feels like a convenient asspull of a spell

Kraco
Mon, 04-04-2011, 02:46 AM
That's why it's nasty to fight fundamentalists: They don't care if they themselves get killed in the process as long as the target dies as well. I have to agree on it being an asspull in the sense it could link to Gray, whom the Grimoire mage had never even met or seen, just like that. On a general level it would be pretty weird and very much cheating if she could simply seek out any weak member of the enemy group, link that person to the boss of the group (since the weakling might respect the boss a lot to fulfill the spell requirement), and then killing the weakling would result in the death of the boss as well. Either she's simply lying to Juvia (unlikely seeing how this is so stupidly honest series) to gain an upperhand or there's some other weakness.

But then again, this is such a superficial story that it's really no use to analyse anything in it.

And I really hope Juvia will go back to the other hair/clothing style... I only really started to like her when she adopted it in the first place.

Marik
Sat, 04-09-2011, 08:06 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.230

RyougaZell
Sat, 04-09-2011, 09:10 PM
uh... what?

I want Meredy to join Fairy Tail.

Kraco
Sun, 04-10-2011, 05:09 AM
I suppose they needed varied ways to beat the powerful Grimoire mages.

I can't yet trust Ultear to really be on Gray's side. This show hasn't been too heavy on lying with the exception of Gerard, but this might be one such instance. But who knows, she could have her own plans, after all. In fact she should being a villain.

Archangel
Sun, 04-10-2011, 10:22 AM
I call bulshit

RyougaZell
Sun, 04-10-2011, 06:45 PM
I call bulshit

Me too. But I can live with it if it gets Meredy onto Fairy Tail.

Marik
Mon, 04-18-2011, 05:10 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.231

Boobs...

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 04-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Hmmmm Erza......

On side note, perhaps Bluenote is the grandson of the first Head? Or related in a way.

Archangel
Tue, 04-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Faptastic

Marik
Fri, 04-22-2011, 04:06 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail x Rave Special

What in the blue hell is Rave...

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-22-2011, 07:22 AM
Ony of Mashima Hiro's earlier Manga's. From the looks of it, a lot of those characters served as templates for the FT characters. But who cares? Erza is wearing a Bunnygirl outfit!

Also stumbled over this one.
Fairy Megane

Fairy Tail and Yanki-kun to Megane-chan crossover. Not sure if it is posted yet so..

Marik
Fri, 04-22-2011, 08:00 AM
I prefer school uniform Erza over the Bunny girl one. She looked great in glasses too.

Apparently, the mangaka of Yanki-kun to Megane-chan used to be Mashima Hiro's assistant. I found the original version from 2009.

[Imangascans] Fairy Megane Oneshot

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-22-2011, 08:10 AM
Erza looks good in anything <3

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-22-2011, 10:48 AM
It was so AWESOME to see Ellie again :D

I still want to buy that manga... but is so old is practically impossible to find physically :(

Archangel
Fri, 04-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Hiro is such a money whore

Dark Dragon
Sun, 04-24-2011, 05:00 AM
Fun fact - Edolas Ezra sword and all its forms are the same as the "Ten Commandment" Haru uses.

Marik
Tue, 04-26-2011, 06:19 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.232

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 04-26-2011, 07:27 AM
Wait what? Everybody began to hate Cana but now she gets one of the greatest Fairy Tail magics?
On side note, wtf?! Her dad is Gildartz?

Archangel
Tue, 04-26-2011, 10:13 AM
Who's everybody? I always loved than filthy wench.

RyougaZell
Tue, 04-26-2011, 10:28 AM
So... I wasn't expecting a chapter due to the special.

I never hated Cana. I just disliked her attitude, which caused her grief this very chapter.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 04-26-2011, 10:36 PM
This weekend I started and caught all the way up with fairy tail. Loved it. Should I invest time in the anime too?

Marik
Mon, 05-09-2011, 10:50 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.233

Archangel
Tue, 05-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Inb4 Gil knew she was his daughter all along

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 05-10-2011, 05:01 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwww Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Also what he said ^

Kraco
Tue, 05-10-2011, 07:49 AM
That's more or less to be expected. I'd be more surprised if he didn't, despite being such a scatterbrain.

The gravity dude has quite a haxor power. He could destroy the whole world... Nah, the whole solar system singlehandedly. After all, to affect light like that, he must be able to create a black hole's worth of gravitons.

Marik
Mon, 05-16-2011, 03:16 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Fairy Tail c.234