View Full Version : Naruto 318

Souryusen
Thu, 08-03-2006, 12:51 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/28061113/318lqraw.zip.html

RAW

Yay no jutsu.

xDarkMaster
Thu, 08-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6925.0)

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Interesting, so the jinchuuriki are actually stronger than the free roaming beasts because they've incorporated the power into their own training.

That can't be right somehow.. does it make Naruto stronger than a free roaming Kyuubi? Surely not..

Jadugar
Thu, 08-03-2006, 01:16 PM
That can't be right somehow.. does it make Naruto stronger than a free roaming Kyuubi? Surely not..

If Naruto didnt have kyuubi, he wouldnt be a jinchuuriki. He would be a normal ninja.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-03-2006, 01:19 PM
I'll rephrase then, the demon is stronger when it's sealed inside someone as opposed to let loose? Kyuubi destroyed Konoha and its strongest ninja gave his life just to seal it.

xDarkMaster
Thu, 08-03-2006, 01:20 PM
If Naruto didnt have kyuubi, he wouldnt be a jinchuuriki. He would be a normal ninja.

He means if Jinchuuriki are stronger than just the beast, that makes Naruto + Kyuubi stronger than free Kyuubi. That means theoretically Naruto could destroy Konoha by himself.

Assertn
Thu, 08-03-2006, 01:32 PM
They were saying the bijuu arent disciplined, and therefore cannot use their full power efficiently (you could say the same for shukaku when he controlled gaara, or kyubi when he controlled naruto, as their attacks seemed rather unconventional as well).

In Naruto's case, however, he lacks the discipline to control this power, AND he lacks the ability to tap into the entirety of this power.

RyougaZell
Thu, 08-03-2006, 02:15 PM
No jinchuuriki, hehe, I was right :p

Tobi pissing off Deidara, by falling asleep, was awesome.

What were the names of those 2 chuunin that were with Asuma and Shikamaru at the last panel? Aoba is one of them?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 08-03-2006, 02:19 PM
I guess the bichu are kind of like free roaming feral animals not really knowing how to use their whole strength. I don't know if that's the case for the kyubi since from what we've seen it posses a malevolent intelligence so it probably has a better idea of what it's capable of.

I wonder what Jutsu Tobi used to knock out the Jinjurukin. Also next few chapters should be awesome with Kuzu and Hidan facing off against the Konoah squad Tsunande has assembled.

Assertn
Thu, 08-03-2006, 02:21 PM
those chuunin guys are a joke....wtf kind of elite anti-akatsuki battalian is this?

bxgreatone87
Thu, 08-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Nice chapter. We will probably see naruto master his element in about 4-5 chapters which aint to bad. I knew the tailed demons would be stronger inside ninjas, for the fact that the ninjas can use there knowledge for better use of the tailed demons chakra.

I agree that the nine-tails is diffrent for 1 it is the most powerful, but it also seems very intelligent and has been around for a very long time. It even knows of the uchiha clan how many of the tailed demons will have that knowledge.

Imagine the possiblities naruto will obtain knowing how to control his element and maybe l;ater control full power kyubbi. Probably be the most powerful hokage by the end of this story lol ( i know im going way ahead of everything).

Also maybe we will see naruto train more with his shadow clones maybe even learn from other ninja like someone said not to long back. Or he can train with jiraya and kakashi at the same time with diffrent clones.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-03-2006, 03:25 PM
I guess the bichu are kind of like free roaming feral animals not really knowing how to use their whole strength. I don't know if that's the case for the kyubi since from what we've seen it posses a malevolent intelligence so it probably has a better idea of what it's capable of.

I wonder what Jutsu Tobi used to knock out the Jinjurukin. Also next few chapters should be awesome with Kuzu and Hidan facing off against the Konoah squad Tsunande has assembled.

Bichu = Bijuu
Kyubi = Kyuubi
Jinjurukin = Jinchuuriki
Kuzu = Kakazu
Tsunande = Tsunade

God DAMNIT learn to spell names right. > _ >

---------------

@Zell:

"What were the names of those 2 chuunin that were with Asuma and Shikamaru at the last panel? Aoba is one of them?"

It's Kotetsu and Izumo.

---------

Summary of chapter: Deidara rules!
Predictions: Asuma will die. There will be action.

mage
Thu, 08-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Kuzu = Kakazu

Kakuzu*

learn the names!

Souryusen
Thu, 08-03-2006, 03:47 PM
those chuunin guys are a joke....wtf kind of elite anti-akatsuki battalian is this?

You must not have heard the latest out of Japan. The name "20 Batallion something-or-other" has been retconned to "Ineffectual Failure Batallion."

Kishi chalked the initial error up to sleep deprivation. Apparently his inability to think of what to do with all his fucking money is affecting his somnolence.

Assertn
Thu, 08-03-2006, 03:53 PM

konoah = konoha

The battalian would've been a good time to bring back the purple-haired anbu chick.

darkmetal505
Thu, 08-03-2006, 03:53 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/28068551/Naruto_318_LQ_Matonly1T.rar.html

LQ Scantalation

it just said that most of the time, the jinchurikki is more powerful because it is "smarter" than the beast. In Naruto's case, he's just as stupid.

DDBen
Thu, 08-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Well that confirms the monk isn't dead. There is absolutely no reason they would still have the body if it wasn't a plot device and the fact we never saw the battle of a character who's supposidly very important and powerful. Likely he put himself in a near death state in order to fool them being thats a monk like thing to do.

Knives122
Thu, 08-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Am I the only one who thought this chapter was really boring?

I mean even the Deidara parts were a waste of time.......

The ch. was nothing but seeing Naruto faint, having Deidara do a scary face, and have 80 worthless ninja(almost worthless) line up to get their asses whooped.

hmmmmmmmm, I hate "the calm before the storm" shit.

Assertn
Thu, 08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Well that confirms the monk isn't dead. There is absolutely no reason they would still have the body if it wasn't a plot device and the fact we never saw the battle of a character who's supposidly very important and powerful. Likely he put himself in a near death state in order to fool them being thats a monk like thing to do.

Or it is a plot device to slow the akatsukis down carrying a corpse while the battalion comes after them.

chet_chetty
Thu, 08-03-2006, 06:05 PM
i believe the most accurate word here is sentience. kyuubi has the most (human level) while i purport the lesser-tailed bijuus have little to none.

tsunade really needs to leave her chamber and fight an actual akatsuki member.

this 4-member team of 1 jounin and 3 chuunins is definitely a step up and more interesting than the 1 jounin/3 genin teams we're used to. nonetheless, the idea of this 4-man team defeating a pair of akatsuki is definitely questionable.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 08-03-2006, 06:30 PM
i believe the most accurate word here is sentience. kyuubi has the most (human level) while i purport the lesser-tailed bijuus have little to none.

this 4-member team of 1 jounin and 3 chuunins is definitely a step up and more interesting than the 1 jounin/3 genin teams we're used to. nonetheless, the idea of this 4-man team defeating a pair of akatsuki is definitely questionable.

Plus we only know about 4 people in konoha that can go toe to toe with an akatsuki member and that Gai, Kakashi, tsunade and jiriaya. ( maybe hinata's father but not sure how strong he is).

Edort4
Thu, 08-03-2006, 06:55 PM

Are we sure that the other 2 are chunnin? They where "special" chunnin before the time jump but maybe after this 3 years they have become jounin. That would be a lot more interesting.

Maybe 2-3 jounin and 2-1 chunnin can do something against 2 akatsuki. But im sure that they are going to give a good fight but end almost defeated, asuma is going to sacrifice himself and in the end they will be saved by other team.

Yukimura
Thu, 08-03-2006, 07:02 PM

The money guy said there was a bounty on that monk, maybe they have to bring the whole body...the waistband would have been sufficient I think, so maybe they have a better reason. We'll see.

EDIT: Guess I should refesh more.

chet_chetty
Thu, 08-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Actually on first read, I thought the other 2 were jounin as well. It was kinda like "wtf what's shikamaru doing w/ 3 jounin?". then the idea of them being 2 chuunin was brought up earlier and i prematurely accepted it. Plus it seems more feasible that in a 4-man team, there is one superior.

I'd rather not create artificial tiers but if i were to...i'd say asuma is a high-tier jounin along with kakashi, kurenai, gai, and i may be missing one more. these 2 questionables i would label as high-tier chuunins, and shikamaru would be mid-tier chuunin with 3 years under his belt. with shikamaru consistently beating asuma in shogi, i'd say he'd be the strategist/tactician of the team rather than a frontliner.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Summary of chapter: Deidara rules!
Predictions: Asuma will die. There will be action.

But is Deidara cooler than Kakashi is hip? And will Asuma's lung cancer hold off long enough for him to become a martyr for Konoha? I'd laugh if it didn't.

xDarkMaster
Thu, 08-03-2006, 10:10 PM
MQ Scanlation (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fre2iy)

fahoumh
Fri, 08-04-2006, 12:03 AM
What about Shukaku? He seemed fairly sentient when he was finally released during Gaara's fight with Naruto. :confused:

Meteros
Fri, 08-04-2006, 06:29 AM
HQ Translation (http://38.101.154.74/~bleach7/manga/max7/Naruto/Naruto_Ch318HQ_M7.rar) by M7, the guys who do Bleach

Hakeem_21
Fri, 08-04-2006, 07:59 AM
If chunnins beat akatsuki pair then whats the point of fearing them.....

Its good to see Shika back in action.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 08-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Hey, Maximum 7 did a really good job. I hope they keep on translating Naruto. Their cleaners are the best.

darkmetal505
Fri, 08-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Hey, Maximum 7 did a really good job. I hope they keep on translating Naruto. Their cleaners are the best.

They did fairly well. Maybe they picked it up because Shannaro started doing Bleach. I liked their "random note."

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7081/kazda5.jpg

That was a little misleading. For a second I thought his iris and pupils had become black (at least when you are reading it in picture and fax viewer).

Genma
Fri, 08-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Woo, finally caught up on the manga.

I'm not really sure I liked Maximum 7's translation of the chapter. Kakashi's way of talking didn't fit, they left some things untranslated (ie: the "wind" element, which was left in japanese and made me go wtf?), but other than that it was okay.

The cleaning job was good with the exception of the switched eye color.

As for the chapter itself... uh... found it kind of boring. But it can't be intense action sequences all the time.

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Kakuzu*

learn the names!

Bah, who cares about him. Hidan!

chet_chetty
Fri, 08-04-2006, 04:03 PM
What about Shukaku? He seemed fairly sentient when he was finally released during Gaara's fight with Naruto. :confused:

I agree except for his insane laughter showing him giving into his animal nature (lacking control and ability to reason). But also, was that not a form of Shukaku released through jutsu rather than an unsealed, free roaming Shukaku?

SilentSnake
Fri, 08-04-2006, 05:44 PM
not really, gaara's jutsu was simply falling asleep... that was the whole point of him not sleeping at all, shukaku would torment him and slowly destroy his soul/mind/character (whichever it was). The fact that gaara transformed himself into shukaku and then fall asleep would make shukaku roam free in his own body and as I understood it that was exactly what has happened.

Raven
Fri, 08-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Tobi had better not be Obito. That'd suck so much. Tobi is Obit rearranged though, and with the Japanese diction putting an "oh" sound on the end then it seems more obvious. Hopefully it's a red herring.

fahoumh
Sat, 08-05-2006, 10:23 AM
I agree except for his insane laughter showing him giving into his animal nature (lacking control and ability to reason).
Yeah, but you just said "sentience"....you never mentioned anything about reason. ;)

Assertn
Sat, 08-05-2006, 01:57 PM
I think the ability to speak in a human language qualifies for sentience.
I prefer my "discipline" characterization better

chet_chetty
Sun, 08-06-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, but you just said "sentience"....you never mentioned anything about reason. ;)

part of sentience is the ability to reason and understand the consequences of your actions. it's not like a bijuu either is sentient or not...there's definitely degrees. the last one deidara and tobi defeated seemed to lack any though. if not for the ability to speak, then i dont know what; but shukaku is on the higher end of the scale.

fahoumh
Sun, 08-06-2006, 07:52 PM
part of sentience is the ability to reason and understand the consequences of your actions. it's not like a bijuu either is sentient or not...there's definitely degrees. the last one deidara and tobi defeated seemed to lack any though. if not for the ability to speak, then i dont know what; but shukaku is on the higher end of the scale.
Yes, but you barely got to see the "turtle"....just because it didn't have any dialogue doesn't necessarily mean a complete lack of sentience. Also, I've always understood sentience to be synonymous with awareness, especially of the self.

EpoC
Mon, 08-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Izumo and kotetsu should be jounin by now. why would you put an chunnin into an elit group unless he has an IQ of 200.... great chapter though...
damn it's been a while since I last posted here.

samsonlonghair
Tue, 08-08-2006, 12:40 AM
I think the ability to speak in a human language qualifies for sentience.

Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with you there. A wise scarecrow once said, "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?"

http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/NewSite/LAGNIAPPE/SusiesCorner/SCARECROW.JPG
/just joking

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-08-2006, 12:59 AM
btw, LOL @ the ultra generic badguy designs for the third movie

oh and I read the HQ scanlation.

Deidara: "In short, cool = art" lmao
I love how he is sort of the comic relief of the Akatsuki with how he disciplines Tobi all the time..

anime892
Tue, 08-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Actually on first read, I thought the other 2 were jounin as well. It was kinda like "wtf what's shikamaru doing w/ 3 jounin?". then the idea of them being 2 chuunin was brought up earlier and i prematurely accepted it. Plus it seems more feasible that in a 4-man team, there is one superior.

I'd rather not create artificial tiers but if i were to...i'd say asuma is a high-tier jounin along with kakashi, kurenai, gai, and i may be missing one more. these 2 questionables i would label as high-tier chuunins, and shikamaru would be mid-tier chuunin with 3 years under his belt. with shikamaru consistently beating asuma in shogi, i'd say he'd be the strategist/tactician of the team rather than a frontliner.

well wouldnt yamato also be considered a high tier?

docdan63
Wed, 08-09-2006, 12:35 PM
i would say he would DEFINATELY be considered a very high tier jounin, i mean anyone who can control the Kyuubi's chakra with ease, and use the wood jutsu, is probably a very strong guy.

Good chapter, not compared to the previous ones, but still contendable, can't wait for 319.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 08-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Well, he's an ANBU captain, right?
I'm guessing he doesn't wear floaties when he goes swimming.

(This is a regional colloquialism meaning he's not a wimp)

docdan63
Thu, 08-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Well, he's an ANBU captain, right?
I'm guessing he doesn't wear floaties when he goes swimming.

(This is a regional colloquialism meaning he's not a wimp)

nice dude. Yeah that's what i was trying to say. And i think that i'm going to have to say on further and say he may be one of Konoha's strongest.

toonice714
Thu, 08-10-2006, 11:48 AM
nice dude. Yeah that's what i was trying to say. And i think that i'm going to have to say on further and say he may be one of Konoha's strongest.

True, he is strong. How much stronger is sasuke then if he didn't pass his test when sai was wit them. Then again he was restraining himself so not as to upset naruto and sakura. hmmm it seems that i have answered my own question. Oh well ill still post it for the sake of argument.

Paulyboy
Thu, 08-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Woot, I caught up on the manga, I think how they did the nature chakra was cool. Somewhat reminds me of the "Yellow Flash". What if Naruto used his wind chakra power to move at undeniable speeds? Also severing the waterfall, I know he's going to do it ;)

toonice714
Thu, 08-10-2006, 04:53 PM
whats taking so long for 319 to come out??

xDarkMaster
Thu, 08-10-2006, 04:57 PM
No manga this week, expect next raws on Aug 17th.

toonice714
Thu, 08-10-2006, 05:15 PM
OH NOOOO!!!
-gai

anime892
Thu, 08-10-2006, 05:22 PM
what i dont get is why they sent shikamaru and the other two to fight the akatsuki instead of jounins. Why dont they just send in kakashi and other jonin so theyll have a better chance of winning. As of now kakashi isnt really doing anything to help naruto w/ his training. hes just telling him what to do which Yamato could do

Death BOO Z
Thu, 08-10-2006, 06:10 PM
well, back from the north, and with new stuff to bitch about.

continuing from the entire "I hate chackra types" phase, since when is the chidori jutsu an electrical one? I always thought of it as a mass of chackra building up in the arm, it was never said to have any lightning effect, it was drawn like that to simplify matters. it's clearly a case of Kishi getting out of ideas and following the anime.
Don't believe me? fine. THink back to dragon ball Z. do you know what was the differecne between super saiyan 1 and 2? 2 had lightning currents in it's aura. it was there to show he was "charged" with energy and therefore intense. he didn't fart lightnning.

Toriyama-1 Kishimoto - 0.

moving on to this chapter.
I think that the 3-tails wasn't a complete "free roaming" beast, I believe he was a human that gave into the beast inside him, if you look at the earlier editions of kyuubified Naruto, mostly the one who fought oro in the 2nd exam, you'll see that Naruto there lacks any intellegence and is acting like a complete beast. so my guess is that whoever had the 3tails inside him has simply 'lost it' for too long, and his body twisted to become the beast but without the intellgence of the beast nor that of a human. just think of gutts super cool armor . just a million times lamer.

other than that, Naruto is gonna sit naked below waterfalls and fight bears "barehanded". though it's so polar of his charecter i couldn't bare more than a chapter of it.

(who's gonna pick up the glove and post the link?)

the battelion of the dammed is off to meet it's end, I can hardly say i'm sorry for them. but the priest/monk better be feinting his way into akatsuki's lair, if so, he'll jump at the leader and get repelled by the force field he probably has due to his dark powers.

other than that, what do you think about all the lines on the 3-tails body? it might be due to tobi's attack, which means he's a wide-sprede fighter like Gaara rather than a point blank one.

that's about it, for now.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 08-10-2006, 09:50 PM

continuing from the entire "I hate chackra types" phase, since when is the chidori jutsu an electrical one? I always thought of it as a mass of chackra building up in the arm, it was never said to have any lightning effect, it was drawn like that to simplify matters. it's clearly a case of Kishi getting out of ideas and following the anime.
Don't believe me? fine. THink back to dragon ball Z. do you know what was the differecne between super saiyan 1 and 2? 2 had lightning currents in it's aura. it was there to show he was "charged" with energy and therefore intense. he didn't fart lightnning.

moving on to this chapter.
I think that the 3-tails wasn't a complete "free roaming" beast, I believe he was a human that gave into the beast inside him, if you look at the earlier editions of kyuubified Naruto, mostly the one who fought oro in the 2nd exam, you'll see that Naruto there lacks any intellegence and is acting like a complete beast. so my guess is that whoever had the 3tails inside him has simply 'lost it' for too long, and his body twisted to become the beast but without the intellgence of the beast nor that of a human. just think of gutts super cool armor . just a million times lamer.

other than that, Naruto is gonna sit naked below waterfalls and fight bears "barehanded". though it's so polar of his charecter i couldn't bare more than a chapter of it.

(who's gonna pick up the glove and post the link?)

the battelion of the dammed is off to meet it's end, I can hardly say i'm sorry for them. but the priest/monk better be feinting his way into akatsuki's lair, if so, he'll jump at the leader and get repelled by the force field he probably has due to his dark powers.

other than that, what do you think about all the lines on the 3-tails body? it might be due to tobi's attack, which means he's a wide-sprede fighter like Gaara rather than a point blank one.

that's about it, for now.

where you get naruto was acting like a beast when he fought oro? When he was in that form he talked to sasuke and called him a scaredy cat, if he remembered sasuke calling him that then he hasnt lost his insanity or intelegence.

In the translations i have read they already say the three tails was a free roaming beast and weaker then a Jinchuuriki.

p0ltergeist
Thu, 08-10-2006, 10:16 PM
No manga this week, expect next raws on Aug 17th.

Is Kishimoto on vacation or something? I won't stand for this!

mage
Thu, 08-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Don't believe me? fine. THink back to dragon ball Z. do you know what was the differecne between super saiyan 1 and 2? 2 had lightning currents in it's aura.
spikier hair

UChessmaster
Fri, 08-11-2006, 12:30 AM

According to the energy conservation law, energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transformed.

In naruto universe, "chakra" refers to a type of energy, so basically kakashi turned his chakra into electricity... so it IS indeed considered as a thunder-type technique.

Quoted from www.leafninja.com:

"Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current."

100% with the "the owner must have lost total control" theory... i really hate the idea of the 3 tailed beast roaming free

Assertn
Fri, 08-11-2006, 12:38 AM

utterly ridiculous. Even if I bothered to delve into my imagination to sympathize with your groundless perspective, I still don't think I could summon up the energy to care.

Edit: Ugh......definitely no pun intended.

bxgreatone87
Fri, 08-11-2006, 01:14 AM
I've read this in multiple translations already and it says the three-tails is a free roaming beast not a Jinchuuriki

from a few of the translations:
Page 13:
Deidra: I mean it, Tobi! Don't push your luck!
The Three-Tails was weak because it's not actually a Jinchuuriki
It's just a dumb 50 ft tall demon that can't use its powers.

Deidara: いいか トビ図に乗んじゃねーぞ!うん!
Now Tobi! Don't get too cocky!

”三尾”は”人柱力”じゃなかったぶん弱かっただけだ
The Three-Tails wasn't a Jinchuuriki so it was nothing but weak
力をコントロールする頭がなかったからな
It didn't have enough smarts to control its own strength

Page 13

Frame 1, Deidara:
いいか、トビ…図に乗るんじゃねーぞ!うん!
You listening, Tobi...? Don't you ever get too full of yourself! H'm!

Frame 2, Deidara:
“三尾”は“人柱力”じゃなかったぶん、弱かっただけだ…力をコントロールする頭が無かったから な
Because the Three-tails lacked a jinchuuriki medium, it was all the weaker... It lacked a mind to actually control the power, after all

yes they are all a littlediffrnt but they all say pretty much the same thing. so end this 3-tailed demon being a jinchuuriki already. i got my translations from http://mangahelpers.com/forum/

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-11-2006, 01:59 AM
bxgreatone87: You're right, I totally forgot about that part, my bad.

mage: should have seen that one coming, it's actually more spikes but slightly shorter for each 'spike', it makes them look less like a doodle of yellow coler.

UChessmaster: the chidori's only real attachment to lightning so far was it's 2nd name of raikiri (lightning cutter), which he gained due to the attack's speed. you can't say it's a druid attack becuase it sounds like birds, right?
Law of conservation doesn't mean much here, Naruto eats, putts out some jutsu, and then needs to sleep and eat more since he has used up everything he had in him.

Ass: too bad, I really liked the pun:)

docdan63
Fri, 08-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Am i the only one who finds it odd that the 3 tail's had a face when it was clearly an untamed demon?maybe that isn't weird i don't know, what ever.

also, i hope naruto isn't going to be done in the next chapter.Unless Kishi has some secret attack that we won't see till fight time with Sasuke, that'll be lame.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 08-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Damn where's this week's chapter? Is there some sort of event going on in Japan that's suspended the publication of this weeks shounen jump?

UChessmaster
Fri, 08-11-2006, 10:33 PM
the chidori's only real attachment to lightning so far was it's 2nd name of raikiri (lightning cutter), which he gained due to the attack's speed.

And what about the fact that it looks like lightning and works like lightning?

you can't say it's a druid attack becuase it sounds like birds, right?

I guess, but i never said anything near "If it`s called Lightning edge then it MUST be lightning"

Law of conservation doesn't mean much here, Naruto eats, putts out some jutsu, and then needs to sleep and eat more since he has used up everything he had in him.

Either my english truly suck or you just gave me the reason there... Naruto eats hence he gains energy, putts out some jutsu and loss energy, and then needs to sleep and eat more since he has used up everything he had in him wich basically means... he regains energy again...

docdan63
Sun, 08-13-2006, 01:27 AM
i'm most interested to see what naruto's training will do for him.Should be cool see what wind attack he can come up with to combat against sasuke

toonice714
Thu, 08-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Im freakin itchin for this next chapter!!! This training seems like it will be interrupted. I can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe posting will make it come faster.