PDA

View Full Version : Game: Tetris DS

Assertn
Mon, 07-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Got this game last weekend. I have to admit, it's alot more addictive than I expected from a tetris game. Tons of different game modes, each unique and fun, and then there's the key factor: 10 player multiplayer support. As far as I can telll, there's also no difference between single game and multi game play. In fact, they don't even let you choose between them when you host a game.

Er, well....you have to have the game to play wifi mode, which is still capped at 4 players...
But yeah, it's awesome....get the game so we can play

RedX1z
Mon, 07-31-2006, 07:00 PM
already bought the game like months ago, it's alright, but i easily got bored of it. then again, i wouldn't mind a few games with the people here, though that's really not possible, because i gave away my ds and waiting for my ds lite, which should arrive in a few days.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 08-01-2006, 03:04 PM
I have it as well? I'd love to play a game unfortunately I need to get my stupid network key code to get my DS working on Wifi again but once I get that sorted I'll post my friend code, dammit we've still yet to arrange that gotwoot MPH deathmatch.

Sandldan
Wed, 08-02-2006, 04:46 AM
Would love to join you on that one, just have to get my Nintendo usb Wi-fi adapter bought already. Every time i have gone out to buy it so far ends with me coming home with a new game..