PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 317

budak getah
Thu, 07-27-2006, 06:15 AM
Either raw or scanned are out

here (http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/index.php?path=Naruto%2FRecent+released/)

Meteros
Thu, 07-27-2006, 06:41 AM
wow the three tails already
whipping out every jinchuuriki in chronological order haha

mage
Thu, 07-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Tobi's face is orange, cool :)

Guess he's a member now.

Jadugar
Thu, 07-27-2006, 06:55 AM
OMG. This chapter looks so good.

I really need a full translation really quick.

Guess who is back in action....... Deidra and Tobi.

Atatsuki members arent wasting any time catching the jinchuurikis.

Even Asuma is training Naruto. Whats going on?

mage
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:02 AM
Asuma is probably wind natured from the looks of it, so it makes sense that he would help.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:49 AM
Awesome chapter! Deidara is back! That's enough for me to declare "awesome"!
I liked the big picture displaying all the akatsuki members too.
I wonder if we'll see the three tails' jinchuuriki before he/she is captured.

All this Asuma development is nice too. I've always liked that guy. He's a real man!

mage
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:03 AM
Who is the akatsuki with the blue hair? He hasn't been introduced yet, has he?

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8169/newakatft1.png

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:05 AM
Exactly. Only him/her and the leader left to be revealed (and in a sense Tobi too since we don't know how he looks without the mask)

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:15 AM
If it's a mask that is.

The blue-haired akatsuki seems to have a flower on his/her head. Maybe its a she?
The leader has red/brown hair... hmmm

Oh yeah... until we see more chapters, but Im actually interested to know is the Three-Tails was roaming free, or it was another Jinchuuriki releasing its power.

TRANSLATION:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6604.0

Seems there's a new group created to slow down the Akatsuki. The 20 brigades...

Tobi is being a wuss.

And next chapter will feature more color pages in honor of the movie and "Naruto finishing his training in the Movie"

samsonlonghair
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:33 AM
This is a little bit off topic, but I can't help mention it.
Tobi suddenly makes me think of an enemy from an episode of Batman Beyond. I think his name was Spellbinder.
http://www.batbeyond.com/episodes/spellbound/3.jpg
It wasn't really one of the best episodes, but I still love Batman Beyond.

Honoko
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the translation link, RZ...

Reading that scene w/ Asuma, I now predict that he's gonna die before Naruto'll pay him back and that'll be a cause to either flashback to this scene or cry over it in the future =P

mage
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:54 AM
If it's a mask that is.

It is a mask. You can see the bands going around his head.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7084/tobimaskcu0.jpg

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:55 AM
If it's a mask that is.

Pretty sure it is. It has a hole in it for seeing, and the rest of his face is black as to conceal his identity, possibly for a plot twist. Of course it's not impossible that he just has a bizarre design, but still, a spiral face would be odd even in the Naruto universe.

And what mage said.

Edit: (read the translation)

lmao, poor Deidara being stuck with wussy Tobi after Sasori's death.
Asuma is so awesome.

I like these Naruto chapters where it feels like a lot is happening. I've missed that.

xDarkMaster
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:09 AM
317 MQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/27209197/Naruto317MQbydes.zip)

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:09 AM
It is a mask. You can see the bands going around his head.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7084/tobimaskcu0.jpg

Now I do see the mask, heh. Thanks.

Bad theory time:
Tobi = Obito.
Blackened part of his face is the part crushed by the boulder, while the mask's hole is above the eye he gave to Kakashi.
Yeah I know, kinda lame... but ever since Tobi came into the picture that idea poped (sp?) up in my mind..

BACK TO THE CHAPTER:
Shikamaru was surprised that Naruto was a kagebunshin, while Asuma did not even care heh... Asuma only cared about Naruto paying his team's next meal.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:13 AM
You share that theory with a million others.

Myself, I find it amazingly dumb, but Kishi has let me down before so I won't say anything about it.

RasenDori
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:33 AM
excellent chapter. i hope naruto uses a weapon now to counter sasukes chidori sword. and kishis finally gone back to 19 pages!

mage
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:41 AM
You share that theory with a million others.

Myself, I find it amazingly dumb, but Kishi has let me down before so I won't say anything about it.
But Tobi's mask is the same color as Obito's goggles!!!

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Hells yeah!!! 19 pages it's about fricking time kishi started producing the same number of pages as every other shounen artist. Really good chapter, I personally loved the design of the three tail bichu. It's pretty funny to see Tobi trying to get out of fighting it. I'm still hoping that he at least does something badass.

As much as I hate to admit there's a good deal of evidence to support the notion that Tobi is actually some kind of cyborg resurrection of Obito. If you notice his one eye is on his right side which makes sense since his left eye was crushed. If you look at his left side in his first major apperance you can see how it's made up of mechanical components. The notion of ninja cyborg isn't an unrealistic possibility in the naruto world (remember Sasori) for all likely purposes Tobi will most likely turn out ot be cyber obito, I know it would be a lame twist but all evidence implies that to be the case. I hope he's something different.

I also hope Tobi does something different then running away for christ sake he's giving the atkaski a bad name, hopefully we'll see him do something interesting. Also how did Diadara get his arms back?

mage
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:49 AM
I also hope Tobi does something different then running away for christ sake he's giving the atkaski a bad name
Obito was scared of everything also, so their personalities match too.

kAi
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:51 AM
But Tobi's mask is the same color as Obito's goggles!!!
LMFAO mage.

Another demon off the list, that makes it that the Akatsuki have the first 3 tails, plus I think they already had another 2 when they took Gaara's (something about the eye's on that thing). If that's the case the akatsuki have 5 tailed demons in all, needing to introduce 3 more.

Naruto is probably getting close to having one years worth of training.

RasenDori
Thu, 07-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Hells yeah!!! 19 pages it's about fricking time kishi started producing the same number of pages as every other shounen artist. Really good chapter, I personally loved the design of the three tail bichu. It's pretty funny to see Tobi trying to get out of fighting it. I'm still hoping that he at least does something badass.

As much as I hate to admit there's a good deal of evidence to support the notion that Tobi is actually some kind of cyborg resurrection of Obito. If you notice his one eye is on his right side which makes sense since his left eye was crushed. If you look at his left side in his first major apperance you can see how it's made up of mechanical components. The notion of ninja cyborg isn't an unrealistic possibility in the naruto world (remember Sasori) for all likely purposes Tobi will most likely turn out ot be cyber obito, I know it would be a lame twist but all evidence implies that to be the case. I hope he's something different.

I also hope Tobi does something different then running away for christ sake he's giving the atkaski a bad name, hopefully we'll see him do something interesting. Also how did Diadara get his arms back?

there is absolutely no evidence. only useless silly speculation based on a vague name simularity and a mask. obitos dead. no super evil badass would want to resurect him. the fourth being naruto father is a much more reasonable theroy in comparision to tobi=obito theroy. although both are non supported and silly.

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-27-2006, 10:19 AM

20 actually. If you count the double color page that is.

Deidara uses clay as his main weapon. And he as a mouth in his hands... so maybe he can re-attach his body parts with his abilities.

Why didn't he reattach the arm he lost againt Gaara?
Maybe he didn't had the time, or the arm was lost.

After all, when Tobi was introduced, Deidara was searching for his lost arm.

Assertn
Thu, 07-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Deidara having his arms back is kind of obnoxious, but I think replacing the one he lost from gaara would take a little more work than just reattaching in a limb. That arm was decimated.

docdan63
Thu, 07-27-2006, 12:02 PM
all i can say so far is i'm glad the (3)tails doesn't look lame, can i get an A-men?

samsonlonghair
Thu, 07-27-2006, 12:32 PM
I liked the humor in this chapter very much. Naruto's getting jealous of his Kage Bushins. "Hey that Me over there is pretty good." It reminds me of the first bell test when Naruto would get into big rumbles with all his clones.

Stupid Naruto Theory # 17113:
Tobi isn't Obito; He's Obito's son. Obito got a second last wish for some alone time with Rin. After impregnating her he died and his ghost became the leader of Akatsuki. Now the other members of Akatsuki mock Tobi calling him a "good boy" because he just wants to make his daddy proud.

darkmetal505
Thu, 07-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Wow, great chapter. Things are really speeding up. Another invasion, and it seems like new characters with Tsunade fighting also. Konoha vs Akatsuki.

Uberbaka
Thu, 07-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Erm. Count Deidaras arms, how many do you actually see?

Perhaps Gaara really took out one.

And for some reason I can't see Naruto running around throwing daggers through everyone spilling blood everywhere, I would like to but the anime fillers have given such a blunt impression when it comes to naruto lately =/

Assertn
Thu, 07-27-2006, 01:03 PM
So it seems Yamato's real name is Tenzou?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 07-27-2006, 01:05 PM
there is absolutely no evidence. only useless silly speculation based on a vague name simularity and a mask. obitos dead. no super evil badass would want to resurect him. the fourth being naruto father is a much more reasonable theroy in comparision to tobi=obito theroy. although both are non supported and silly.

Calm down there. I agree with you it would be really stupid if tobi does turn out to be Obito. I'm just saying the Kishit has left visual clues that do point that kind of really bad plot twist. Here take a look at the final page from chapter 280.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/lowq280raw.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=13307

You can see that his left side is composed of some sort of mechanical components. Goes along quite well when you consider that Obito was completely crushed on his left side.

Assertn
Thu, 07-27-2006, 01:08 PM
I thought obito was crushed on his right side...
Hence why kakashi took the left eye

samsonlonghair
Thu, 07-27-2006, 01:09 PM
Doesn't Tenzou mean something like "Of Heaven"? Fitting name for a clone of a dead man.

That's what the hirogana and katakana forms mean I think. The Kanji might have a different meaning. Can anyone tell?

You can see that his left side is composed of some sort of mechanical components. Goes along quite well when you consider that Obito was completely crushed on his left side.

Obito chopped off Tobi's right hands at the end of Empire Strikes Back. That's when Obito revealed that he's Tobi's father. Now Tobi has a mechanical right hand except that he always walks backwards to fool opponents; that's what you saw.

See? It makes perfect sense.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 07-27-2006, 01:18 PM
Sorry. Accidental double post.

pandacon
Thu, 07-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Who is the akatsuki with the blue hair? He hasn't been introduced yet, has he?

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8169/newakatft1.png

Obviously it's Rin.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 07-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Doesn't Tenzou mean something like "Of Heaven"? Fitting name for a clone of a dead man.

That's what the hirogana and katakana forms mean I think. The Kanji might have a different meaning. Can anyone tell?

Sadly, Kishimoto is an idiot and never gives kanji names to good guys. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakshi, even Sai have all names in katakana, which renders them meaning-less.
The bad guys (and the three legendary), instead, are given kanji, and that sucks.
That's your clue, actually! If it's katakana, he's good!

...except Itachi.

Same applies for Tenzou/Yamato... it could be related to heaven, but it could also mean "Dot", "Exhibition" and... OMG... "Weasel".

Now this theory beats all of yours.

Yamato is actually the real Itachi, 'cause Itachi's name is in Katakana and that means he will become good at some time or other. Yamato/Tenzou will become evil, so there.

....whoa, these painkillers make me think funny.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 07-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks WD. I should have known that you'd have an answer; you're ever the linguist.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 07-27-2006, 03:33 PM
No problem! I thank my dictionary!

I liked this chapter, specially the colr pages.... you don't normally get bad guys in color pages, they're reserved for the good side, but the Akatsuki deserves 'em. I'm still Hidan's fan, but I want to see the last two Akatsuki, specially the one with a flower, maybe it's a girl, and maybe she wont suck.

It also amused me how neither Asuma nor Shikamaru noticed Naruto was actually a Kage Bunshin until it disappeared. It goes to show that Naruto has, at least, really mastered the Shadow Clones, or maybe that Shikamaru and Asuma were too distracted.

I hope Tsunade's special squad isn't exterminated as soon as they appear. That'd be just lame...

bxgreatone87
Thu, 07-27-2006, 05:01 PM
All in all a good chapter, and from what the ending caption said maybe we'll see what anruto has learned next week. I hope all the ideas of tobi being obito is wrong that will jsut suck lol.

From the translation i read they said wind is the strongest element in close to mid-range fighting so it fits naruto perfectly. now im really wonderingg what kind of move he comes up with. really hopeing it aint a cutting rasengan or something.

LaZie
Thu, 07-27-2006, 05:11 PM
He turns his body into a weapon.

Elessar
Thu, 07-27-2006, 05:18 PM
No, one of his kage bunshins will simply be able to cut the leaf in two. Then he will cancel all the bunshin, try it himself, and cut a chessboard in the leaf. Kakashi and Yamato will then stand there frozen in awe with zomg! o_O eyes.

By then, he will have super sharp chakra chopsticks - it's still basics guys. The real jutsu training will start though, so I hope we get an idea what kind of thing he will learn. It clearly aren't those super sharp chopsticks of death.

docdan63
Thu, 07-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Obviously it's Rin.

we know its prolly a girl,....but Rin?idk about that

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-27-2006, 05:43 PM
All in all a good chapter, and from what the ending caption said maybe we'll see what anruto has learned next week. I hope all the ideas of tobi being obito is wrong that will jsut suck lol.

The last line was talking about the 3rd movie.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 07-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Ya i know its basic training im just going a little ahead in thinking about the new move. Watch asuma die and naruto get his weapon lol.

Elessar
Thu, 07-27-2006, 05:50 PM
The real question is "why the hell is every jounin so surprised to hear that Narutos chakra is wind?". I mean, there are only 5 elements. This isn't a MMORPG and wind sure is no rare item.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 07-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Heh, Kakashi acted like Asuma was the only other wind element user in Konoha too.

docdan63
Thu, 07-27-2006, 06:37 PM
yah that kinda suprised me too, but lets face it guys it IS kishi we're talking about here, right?

i'm confused as to why he didn't have another, i'd think water would be great.

Meteros
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Heh, Kakashi acted like Asuma was the only other wind element user in Konoha too.
what kakashi said doesn't mean he's the ONLY one. just an example who happens to be a fellow jounin who he talks to a lot

Assertn
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:03 PM
wind isn't exactly a defining element of konoha ninjas

darkmetal505
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Asuma said that wind is best at close and mid-range? What about Temari? Her attacks were long rangeish.

Elessar
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:27 PM
wind isn't exactly a defining element of konoha ninjas
That's true. Asuma, Naruto, Baki, Temari - that's it (overall, not konoha only). Katon then again is used by bystanders during the Konoha Invasion arc. So far we've seen a lot more Fire/Water/Earth based attacks compared to Lightning/Wind. But I've always attributed that to the fact, that it is easier to come up with cool fire attacks :D

For the range thing....
Baki -> short. Asuma -> short. Temari -> middle (except maybe the summoning one)
Long range is more like Kakashis MS or the arrow attack of the sound nin spider guy.
A middle/long natured chakra would have been better. Then Naruto would have had to learn not to rush into battle like a moron. Now he's got an excuse.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:30 PM
As Assertn said, Wind must not be very usual in Konoha. After all, this is the Fire Country, remember? So the most common would be Fire and those associated with Fire, which would be Earth and LIghting, I guess, since those are the most commonly used by the mid-level ninja...

Wind, as shown in the final test of the Chuunin test, is common at the Wind Country (duh) and the Sand Village... to all that we need to add that some jutsu don't require a elemental affinity, Kakashi and Yamato/Tenzou were talking about "Yin and Yang" but since Naruto (both the kid and the manga) is slow then they'll explain it later.

Over all, Wind fits Naruto but it won't change his style one bit. He'll just rush into the battle as he always does....

Edit Damn, Elessar just posted basically the same thing. Weird.

benjaminz
Thu, 07-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Obviously it's Rin.
Yes, just like this one is obviously the Yondaime.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3927/omgwtfxx3.jpg

olol

Yukimura
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:44 PM
I don't think it's realistic for the country's to be named after the type of ninja that tend to live there...but I might be wrong, if the countryies were founded by the First, not just the villages than it makes sense, but I can't remember if he revolutionized ninjaing or their whole society.

It also wouldn't make any sense that the majority of peoples with similar elements would just happen to live close to each other. In addition the connection between jutsu and natural element hasn't been shown to be as much restrictive as supportive. You can go out of your natural element with skill and effort, but your natural element will probably be your best to use.

Anyway Asuma's 'jutsu' is a very interesting application of wind, I'm thinking that he's making his chakra act like wind instead of creating wind from his chakra. But what Naruto might creat with this...who knows. I just hope it's something worthwhile.

Knives122
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Well, all I have to say is that it bettter not be a "wind sword" or some kind of big wind blast that he can shoot out by extending his arms and having his hands in a claw like fashion..... in other words, it better not be this:

http://www.zalogag.pl/repository/thumbnails/Kamehameha.66122.%20235x0.jpg

bagandscalpel
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Well, all I have to say is that it bettter not be a "wind sword" or some kind of big wind blast that he can shoot out by extending his arms and having his hands in a claw like fashion..... in other words, it better not be this:

http://www.zalogag.pl/repository/thumbnails/Kamehameha.66122.%20235x0.jpg

Sadly enough, that already looks somewhat like the Oodama Rasengan if Naruto was able to execute it with one body and both hands...

bxgreatone87
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:15 PM
That whole elemental thing must be some are rarer then others. Thats my guess and makes sense to since we have rarely seen wind and thunder elemental jutsu compared to fire,water and earth.

Edort4
Thu, 07-27-2006, 09:37 PM
I think that the wind blade is a fact. He needs something against sasukes lighting blade. But I hope that we get to see some jutsus, maybe he releases wind in his punches to get a destructive power comparable to sakura? He moves faster by ejecting wind from his feets?

Who knows I just dont want to see this:

http://www.gifanimados.com/juegos/streetfigther/ken.gif

or this

http://www.theallineed.com/webmasters/animations/street_fighter_033.gif

and my biggest fear:

http://trc.retrogames.com/history/nrc/reviews/pics/ffwind.gif

docdan63
Fri, 07-28-2006, 01:50 AM
i think you guys need to realize that it's Kishi. Naruto is going to have something good, real good. As for the elemental, yah um i'm good friends with Assert, listen to him well people.

HokageSama
Fri, 07-28-2006, 04:39 AM
Calm down there. I agree with you it would be really stupid if tobi does turn out to be Obito. I'm just saying the Kishit has left visual clues that do point that kind of really bad plot twist. Here take a look at the final page from chapter 280.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/lowq280raw.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=13307

Add to that is the fact, obito is an anagram of Tobi....well minus one 'o'

this chapter is starting to pick up the pace. can't wait to see what happens.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-28-2006, 06:56 AM
If he really was Tobi, it wouldn't be THAT obvious...

(then again, that's what I said when I stated that there was no way in hell that Mwu = Neo in Gundam Seed Destiny so I guess it doesn't apply)

Fuck manga/anime logic.

Meteros
Fri, 07-28-2006, 08:46 AM
nobody is dead for sure in manga/anime haha

rotary7eaven
Fri, 07-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Sadly, Kishimoto is an idiot and never gives kanji names to good guys. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakshi, even Sai have all names in katakana, which renders them meaning-less.
The bad guys (and the three legendary), instead, are given kanji, and that sucks.
That's your clue, actually! If it's katakana, he's good!

...except Itachi.

Same applies for Tenzou/Yamato... it could be related to heaven, but it could also mean "Dot", "Exhibition" and... OMG... "Weasel".

Now this theory beats all of yours.

Yamato is actually the real Itachi, 'cause Itachi's name is in Katakana and that means he will become good at some time or other. Yamato/Tenzou will become evil, so there.

....whoa, these painkillers make me think funny.

i wonder who is more of an idiot, you or him. stop fucking bitching about the guy who made the manga a popular series that you still read and enjoy. if you have some constructive crictism then make your own god-damn manga. it's just a fucking manga and you guys think shit way too seriously. read it and enjoy it, it's not like you are paying for it.

Elessar
Fri, 07-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Edit Damn, Elessar just posted basically the same thing. Weird.Heh, yeah. I really like you and all, but would you mind getting out of my head please?

@rotary7eaven: did it ever occur to you, that one could like a story for something else than its main character?

samsonlonghair
Fri, 07-28-2006, 10:55 AM
Rotary7eaven, we long time Naruto fans have bought manga, bought DVDs, gotten our friends interested and spread the Naruto fandom for years. It's Kishimoto who hasn't been keeping up his end of the bargain. He just stopped caring for a while there. Still, we kept on reading for fifty chapters of shit.

We read all the crap about Kakashi and Gai's teams going on a rescue mission to save Gaara; we read about Gai having to take his team to go break four seals and fight sand clones so that Kakashi's team could get in; we kept on reading through the whole long battle with Diedra that culminated in Sakura and an old woman killing an Akatsuki member; we kept on reading when Kakashi pulled a Mangekyou out of his ass; we kept on reading when Sai joined the team and made penis jokes; we kept on reading when he was a traitor, then wasn't, then was, then wasn't. Only in the last handful of chapters has Kishimoto started putting a good story back together.

The point is that a lot of us have grown a little bit agitated with Kishimoto, and rightfully so. It's not bitching; It's venting our frustrations.

Carnage
Fri, 07-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Do you guys honestly think Obito could make into Akastuki? especially with half a crushed body and no sight? ( One eye was crushed and the other was taken out). Even if he did get another body, I doubt Obito could make it into Akatsuki. He didnt really look like an outstanding ninja when he was a kid. Anyway, Im glad the Naruto Manga is picking up pace after a long time.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-28-2006, 01:13 PM
i wonder who is more of an idiot, you or him. stop fucking bitching about the guy who made the manga a popular series that you still read and enjoy. if you have some constructive crictism then make your own god-damn manga. it's just a fucking manga and you guys think shit way too seriously. read it and enjoy it, it's not like you are paying for it.

I hope you die a slow and painful death while your whole family simultaneously gets raped. And you are forced to watch. Moron.

dragon608608
Fri, 07-28-2006, 01:48 PM
I hope you die a slow and painful death while your whole family simultaneously gets raped. And you are forced to watch. Moron.
I think you are over done it Terracosmo. It is true that Kishi has some period of lacking off, but if you look at the whole series it will getting better and make sense. For example, there are five blind guys try to look at the elephant, one guy touch the ears and said the elephant look like a fan. the second guy touch the nose and said it look like a long rope. third guy touch the body and said it look like a box. Fourth guy touch the feet and said it look like a column. The fifth guy the tail and said it look like a broom stick. They all thought that their imagination is correct and fight with each other about it. little that they know that only by combine all their imaginations they can get the whole picture of the elephant. Same thing, i bet everything Kishi done will be connect somehow at the time that he chose. By then we will see it clearly and better than ever. Kishi is not stupid. He able to create the most polular series for god shake. Believe in him.

Sidnne
Fri, 07-28-2006, 02:13 PM

You are an idiot. This is a forum for us to discuss the manga and give our opinion on it. Kishi puts it out the for the readers. We read it, and are thereby entitled to an opinion. Opinions stated here are not always going to agree with your own.

If you have a problem with something somebody says, then construct a reasonable retort that does not include the same fanboi cliches that we see from people like you every week. If you are not capable of that, then don't read this forum; there are plenty of other forums out there for fanbois to mindlessly worship Naruto and massage Kishi's testicles.

Carnage
Fri, 07-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Anybody else also think Naruto is getting dumber and dumber? Now it takes kakashi three attempts to explain something a 10 year old could understand after one. Kakashi explained the training the first time, then had to show Naruto what he meant with the rock, paper, scissors, and finally he had to explain how making the clones would help Naruto in his training. I think Kishimoto is trying to hard to make Naruto an idiot.

docdan63
Fri, 07-28-2006, 02:33 PM
wow you guys, just a manga.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Heh... seems the forums keeps getting know-it-all n00bs...

To the guy that was offended because Winged Dancer badmouthed Kishimoto:
- Get over it. If you can't give a good retort giving valid points of why she is wrong... then do not insult! Lame.

To the guy who said its just a manga:
- Why are you here then? Its just a manga.

See... I didn't even bother to learn their names... whatever.

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

- I was browsing through leafninja.com and people there are agreeing that it seems the Sanbi Turtle was on the wild, no jinchuuriki involved.
I like that, cause I really did not like the idea of 9 jinchuuriki that would become all mighty saiya... err... you now what I mean.
And while I do agree Yugito was defeated too easily, I like this approach. So the story doesn't end centered on the jinchuuriki.

Assertn
Fri, 07-28-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't see enough evidence to lead either way as to whether the 3rd tail was a jinchuurriki or not. What I DID see however, was a semblance of a human face in the frame that showed deidara's clay fish underwater next to the demon.

docdan63
Fri, 07-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Heh... seems the forums keeps getting know-it-all n00bs...

- Get over it. If you can't give a good retort giving valid points of why she is wrong... then do not insult! Lame.

To the guy who said its just a manga:
- Why are you here then? Its just a manga.

See... I didn't even bother to learn their names... whatever.

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

- I was browsing through leafninja.com and people there are agreeing that it seems the Sanbi Turtle was on the wild, no jinchuuriki involved.
I like that, cause I really did not like the idea of 9 jinchuuriki that would become all mighty saiya... err... you now what I mean.
And while I do agree Yugito was defeated too easily, I like this approach. So the story doesn't end centered on the jinchuuriki.

alright dude first of all, USE OUR NAMES ! ASSclown! 2nd you guys are getting worked up about something that instead enjoying and letting the manga play out, you're being fuckin sherlock holmes about everything, stop.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-28-2006, 03:36 PM
I don't see enough evidence to lead either way as to whether the 3rd tail was a jinchuurriki or not. What I DID see however, was a semblance of a human face in the frame that showed deidara's clay fish underwater next to the demon.

I thought that was the Sanbi's face.
But a very good point Assertn.

I hope we learn more about the Nibi and Sanbi later.

Oh yeah
Seems I hit a n00b nerv somewhere here. Not that is matters :D

ChaosK
Fri, 07-28-2006, 03:41 PM
alright dude first of all, USE OUR NAMES ! ASSclown! 2nd you guys are getting worked up about something that instead enjoying and letting the manga play out, you're being fuckin sherlock holmes about everything, stop.

This is what is done at an anime/manga discussion forum, are you stupid? You do know where the fuck you are right?

rotary7eaven
Fri, 07-28-2006, 04:03 PM
i do not understand why guys complain about something that you have the power to do. granted i understand you dont like his work, yet you still read his work. why is this? but you still do and persist on complaining about it. why not just stop reading it period. OR better yet just tell kishimoto himself whenever you guys go to some anime/manga convention and bitch him out. i've watched the anime series of "Naruto" but due to fact there is fillers, i do not watch it (because mindless babbling that goes in it like terracosmo always does). so this is my last post in this sub-forum because i have seemed to upset a bunch of people who dont like to get their feelings hurt. i apologize to whomever i have upset and to winged dancer. good day and have fun.

on another note:

i did watch them on cnn once when one of the two planes collided into something called the world trade center. i apologize i didnt get to see them raped like you would to see so badly. so maybe you should grow up, bitching and crying about something gets you nowhere in life. instead, use that time to correct the situation, but you probably wouldnt understand life you piss-ant of a kid sitting behind a computer being the little e-gangster that you are.

- Get over it. If you can't give a good retort giving valid points of why she is wrong... then do not insult! Lame
freedom of speech. i fought for my rights so i can do what i please with my opinions (read very top my post and you'll find my reasoning).

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-28-2006, 04:11 PM
I think you are over done it Terracosmo.

I think I am not caring about your opinion as I would state if I writing using your english.

@rotary: I'm supposed to feel sad now, with you pulling the tragedy card on me? All I can say is that it's a pity you weren't the one who fell from the tower instead. Also, fuck you for insulting WD, she is so much cooler than you will ever be. Double-also, you suck. And triple-also, nobody cares what you think.

Finally-also,

freedom of speech does not equal "insulting people because they don't agree with you".

Just for kicks I'll also respond to "but you probably wouldnt understand life you piss-ant of a kid sitting behind a computer being the little e-gangster that you are", by saying that I've probably done more, seen more, and had more contact with females than you will have throughout 5 lifetimes. This can be verified by several people to boot. And again, I don't care what you think, I am just a big fan of the kicks.

It is a constant source of hilarity for me, how quick people are on pulling the whole "you kid you don't understand life olol emo!!11" routine.

docdan63
Fri, 07-28-2006, 04:41 PM
This is what is done at an anime/manga discussion forum, are you stupid? You do know where the fuck you are right?

noo this is what is done at any forum where people freak out for no reason, like everyone is doing. I really don't understand why you guys are complaining, Kishimoto writes good stuff, he has and he's proven that he always will. Take it or leave it.

I like his recent stuff and i've been a naruto fan for a while now, so whatever.And please stop speculating on the Akatsuki, just let it play out guys. Let Kishimoto do his job and be patient.

don't mean to piss anybody off, just a naruto fan with a heart of an artist.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Want a forum where everybody licks each others asses and agrees with every piece of junk is pulled out from nowhere (Sai)?

Go to narutofan and be happy.

Man... seriously off topic with this kiddies... "look at me, I had such a tragic life, so sh** the f*** up and do what I say, It is my freedom to insult you because I disagree with you!"

bleh

And yes... saddly I do not have anything "on topic" this time... so... if this post deserves to be warned or deleted I wont complain.

EDIT:
why did I censored "shut" ? <-- Dropout indeed (but a happy one that has a good job and is earning money, instead of kiddies that get mad because their god is insulted (kishi-god I mean, not the real god which deserves respect)

EDIT to Assertn below:
Yeah... how coincidential...
If I get fired could I pull the "family on WTC" so I don't get fired?... hmmm... nah

Assertn
Fri, 07-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Weird....it seems like everyone whose family is negatively wished upon was in the WTC :confused:

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-28-2006, 04:48 PM
noo this is what is done at any forum where people freak out for no reason, like everyone is doing. I really don't understand why you guys are complaining, Kishimoto writes good stuff, he has and he's proven that he always will. Take it or leave it.

If you want to be spoonfed stuff which you have convinced yourself is flawless, then go right ahead. But don't fucking tell us what we can and can't do. YOU ARE NOTHING. Naruto is GOOD. Kishi is GOOD. BUT HARDLY PERFECT YOU GODDAMN IMBECILE (I love that word).

I like his recent stuff and i've been a naruto fan for a while now, so whatever.And please stop speculating on the Akatsuki, just let it play out guys. Let Kishimoto do his job and be patient.

NOBODY CARES!
Oh and now you're apparently insinuating that we shouldn't even speculate about the series? Wow, you are one stupid son of a bitch. I wish you could grab the other guy's, whatever his name was (lavatory?), hand and jump from a tower together. We'd thank you.

don't mean to piss anybody off, just a naruto fan without a brain.

Fixed.

@Assertn: Oh, you thought of that too? Preach it brother!

Carnage
Fri, 07-28-2006, 04:53 PM
freedom of speech. i fought for my rights so i can do what i please with my opinions (read very top my post and you'll find my reasoning).

Thats kinda funny that your bringing up freedom of speech and opinion considering you were dissing us for discussing the negative points of the chapters so far.

mage
Fri, 07-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say: Shut the fuck up. It's too bad your parents died after you were born.

Edort4
Fri, 07-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Talking about the 3 tailed monster I had the feeling as I was reading the chapter that it wasnt a jinchurikii but that picture of his face resembled a lot to a human.
So now I have my doubts. But the fact that a turtle is actually on a pond worries me. If it was a jinchurikii (a ninja from a village) it should be like the other 2 talied in somewhat human place. Not out in the wilderness roaming free.

Offtopic: about the little war we have here I think that is time for it to end, do it on pms. This would be a perfect time for mods to spread out a bit of gotwoot justice and punish all the insults, disrespectful and harsh words of all the involved so that it is not repeated again on this thread. :D

Yukimura
Fri, 07-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Wow...two people more wrong than Mizuchi...both of them seem capable of rational thought though so they are worse. If we followed doc7eaven's advice (you're both the same to me..and both probably mut or something anyway) this thread would be nothing but hey Naruto *** is out...awesome chapter....wow Naruto is so cool I can't believe *******....Remember that time when *******. In other words boring and stupid.

Instead of that, I think we'll keep doing exactly what we're doing...expecting something good, commenting on whatever it is, and wondering out loud what we think/hope will happen in the future. It's made everyone else happy, and doc7eaven can just go fuck himself at ground zero while reading the Sai Arc, because I think everyone deserves to have some happiness.

Addendum, doc7eaven, you should come to the irc channel and talk to Arcness or Deadfire, they would probably agree with you and you could have great discussions with them. If you don't know it's #gotwoot on irc-2.gotwoot.net, (there's a webclient that you can use on the frontpage if you don't know how to work irc, but make sure you change your name if you use it)

@Edort never have a flame war on GW again...hahahahahhahahahahahahaha..< 3 hours later>......ha, You're funny man...

EDIT for the @Edort: Terra makes other posters obsolete...

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Offtopic: about the little war we have here I think that is time for it to end, do it on pms. This would be a perfect time for mods to spread out a bit of gotwoot justice and punish all the insults, disrespectful and harsh words of all the involved so that it is not repeated again on this thread. :D

So riddled with hypocrisy that I'm about to get even more pissed off.

On a serious note though, I'm a poster first and an adminstrator second. If somebody deserves to get shot down by a Terra-post, then that person will get shot down by a Terra-post. Justice will come later when everyone has said theirs. Such as now. So yeah, carry on.

chet_chetty
Fri, 07-28-2006, 07:35 PM
so yeah rather than trying to figure out what kinda of wind jutsu naruto will come up with. lets us hypothesize why it was a surprise to kakashi that naruto's attunement (or whatever you want to call it) is the wind element. Perhaps he feels it's a direct counter to the thunder element and has a cutting effect to counter chidori's cutting effect. If this idea was repeated, whatever. But I at least want to see more discussion about it instead of 3 pages of flaming.

mage
Fri, 07-28-2006, 08:13 PM
so yeah rather than trying to figure out what kinda of wind jutsu naruto will come up with. lets us hypothesize why it was a surprise to kakashi that naruto's attunement (or whatever you want to call it) is the wind element. Perhaps he feels it's a direct counter to the thunder element and has a cutting effect to counter chidori's cutting effect. If this idea was repeated, whatever. But I at least want to see more discussion about it instead of 3 pages of flaming.
Kakashi wasn't surprised.

chet_chetty
Fri, 07-28-2006, 09:22 PM
Well we could replace Kakashi's surprise w/ Asuma's surprise and continue discussing. This whole chapter about the wind element was described in terms of its cutting ability...hence Asuma's wind chakra manipulation in combination with the blades. If Kishi were to be predictable, Naruto may create a wind jutsu to counter Sasuke's shooting chidori from his body jutsu. Just like their last battle except this time they run at each other; sasuke with a thunder aura surrounding his body and naruto with a wind aura surrounding his body and boom! k k that was a lame joke. still i have a feeling Naruto will develop a wind jutsu that cuts. (did Sasuke not use Chidori with his new sword?)

And the premise exists that the wind jutsu is the strongest close/mid range elemental jutsu (I believe so far Sasuke has used Chidori as a close/mid range elemental jutsu)... thus good guy wins..or not (more plot devices where jutsus that shouldnt win do win tangent blah blah).

Jadugar
Fri, 07-28-2006, 09:50 PM
* Jadugar puts his protective gear on *

@ Samsonlonghair :

Rotary7eaven, we long time Naruto fans have bought manga, bought DVDs, gotten our friends interested and spread the Naruto fandom for years. It's Kishimoto who hasn't been keeping up his end of the bargain. He just stopped caring for a while there. Still, we kept on reading for fifty chapters of shit.

Ha ha ha.

It is all in your head. There is no bargain to begin with. Kishi does not owe you shit.

@ dragon608608 :

I like your five blind people theory. That is how I see it too. I totally believe in Kishi that he will prevail. Thick or thin, I am sticking with him because I am a loyal fan. He does sometime make no sense but I forgive him because he makes it all better when he brings out chapter like the current one.

@ Edort4 :

NOOOOOOO

If it goes on private messages then we will not be able to see/enjoy it.
In addition, its all in the name of a healthy discussion and the reason this discussion/war has carried on so far is because a mod is involved in it. If it were one of us then this would have ended a long time ago. We cannot have some n00b slating one of our mods.

@ Terra :

OMG!

All the n00bs are ganging up on you. RUN!

*sigh*

I though you have developed a much thicker skin than the rest of us to respond with something like this.

freedom of speech does not equal "insulting people because they don't agree with you".

I thought that is exactly what it meant.

@ rotary7eaven :

i do not understand why guys complain about something that you have the power to do. granted i understand you dont like his work, yet you still read his work. why is this? but you still do and persist on complaining about it. why not just stop reading it period. OR better yet just tell kishimoto himself whenever you guys go to some anime/manga convention and bitch him out. i've watched the anime series of "Naruto" but due to fact there is fillers, i do not watch it (because mindless babbling that goes in it like terracosmo always does). so this is my last post in this sub-forum because i have seemed to upset a bunch of people who dont like to get their feelings hurt. i apologize to whomever i have upset and to winged dancer. good day and have fun.

You have to understand one thing. We all love kishimoto but we all have different ways of showing it. Its not that we do not like his stuff, full stop. We do like most of it but sometimes he goes very far with his imagination without any explanation and it is frustrating for us fans to understand his way of doing things. Even though we bitch about his work but that is because we CARE.

BACK TO THE TOPIC :

Yes, you are right. We didn’t get to see enough footage to decide weather it was a 3rd tail demon itself or a jinchuriki.

Great chapter. So much stuff happening at the same time. Finally, Asuma is getting his much promised screen time. I do not think that he will die protecting the “king”. We have seen time and time again that kishi saves everyone at the last minute. Chouji anyone?

Atatsuki members have speeded up their activities to gather all the tailed demons. I hope this 3rd/jinchuriki puts a good fight and is not like the last two-tailed.

We have seen any special characteristics from Tobi. Why was he allowed to join Atatsuki?

It's not about having thick skin or not, it's because I enjoy the venting. Also, why do you write that as if I care what you think? Why does EVERYBODY write things, assuming I care what they think? (Writing this here as to not derail thread further)

Furthermore, YOU are hardly one to talk, with 90% of your posts being bitching. Then again you are correct in that people probably expect more from me than you.

- Terra

mage
Fri, 07-28-2006, 10:55 PM
We have seen any special characteristics from Tobi. Why was he allowed to join Atatsuki?
He's a good boy.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 07-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Wow, something close to a flame war got started becaue I complained about Kishimoto not using kanji and/or stating that the main character isn't the sharpest tool in the shed?

I think I broke a new barrier.

Anyway....

Perhaps Naruto will make a shield of sorts, one that would allow him to cut through Sasuke's protective Chidori and back into his normal battle-range...

But then again it wouldn't be very Naruto-ish, would it?

It hadn't occured to me that the Tree-Tails could be a free demon, but I guess it's possible. The demons had to be free at the start, I guess... it's a pity we might never know how the rest of the jinchuuriki came to be. You know, who sealed them, why, and so forth.

ChaosK
Fri, 07-28-2006, 11:47 PM

don't mean to piss anybody off, just a naruto fan with a heart of an artist.

What the fuck, are you a naruto filler writer? or are you a full time dick sucker for Kishi? We have the right to be critics about something we don't like, you tell us to take it or leave it, isn't the whole point for him to draw the best manga he can? In other words, taking in suggestions from the readers, might just be the smart thing to do. When you're finished down there, scream up towards Kishi's ears and tell him what I said.

Weird....it seems like everyone whose family is negatively wished upon was in the WTC :confused:

ROFL GOLD. As Terra said, that...guy was expecting the pity card that he did not recieve. Another common thing would be when a person's mom was insulted, they'd all be dead, isn't it funny how these things work out?

Edit: Sorry guys, I forgot to give you guys kudos, this might be the best Naruto Manga, no actually Naruto discussion we've had in a while.

Also, whoever said that up there was right, why is Tobi in Akatsuki? Because he's banging Zetsu?

Elessar
Sat, 07-29-2006, 12:02 AM
It hadn't occured to me that the Tree-Tails could be a free demon, but I guess it's possible. The demons had to be free at the start, I guess... it's a pity we might never know how the rest of the jinchuuriki came to be. You know, who sealed them, why, and so forth.Well, we do know that the demons are mystic creatures that appear every once in a while and haunt the living.

So it could quite possibly be, that if a Jinchuuriki dies and assuming, the demon dies with him, the demon is "reborn" after some years and then roams freely. This could even be expanded to a theory why they waited ~3 years. They had to wait for the last of the 9 demons to appear. Plain simple.

mage
Sat, 07-29-2006, 12:48 AM
The three tails has a human face, so it's probably a jinchuuriki, not a free roaming demon

docdan63
Sat, 07-29-2006, 12:53 AM
i agree with Assert saying it is a jinchuriki, after all it wouldn't have a suspicious shot like that next to its face if it wasn't right?

interesting theory on tobi, he doesn't seem very strong let alone strong enough to be in the akatsuki

I owe everyone on the forums an apology for the way i've ben flaming and acting out, sorry guys. Just needed to vent some past noob anger.

kAi
Sat, 07-29-2006, 01:01 AM
OK, I think everyone has gotten the point.
Different opinions on different subjects, we're all entitled to it, and to say.
Can everyone just leave it after this post and go back on topic.
I also think everyone missed samsonlonghair's post a bit back, near when it started with the Kishimoto thing.
anyway I'm really sick of seeing this shit.

----

I like the idea of free roaming demons, hopefully there could be one like that, but I doubt it as I think people would want to seal it somehow, and I think it would be quite known that there is a free roaming demon, unless it's not so big, and it's nice and all, lol.

RyougaZell
Sat, 07-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Dunno. I really do not see how the Sanbi's face resembles a human face.
For me its like Ichibi's face (Shukaku).

Either way. If Yondaime had to die to seal the Kyuubi... why didn't Chiyo died sealing Ichibi?

Akatsuki mentioned, before capturing Gaara, they had already captured 2 Jinchuuriki. With Yugito that sums 5 Jinchuuriki out of the 9 great demons. I kinda prefer if several of the great demons roam free, or like Elessar said... some were gone and would resurrect in "3 years"

A question. If we have 9 great demons... why have we never seen lesser demons?

Assertn
Sat, 07-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Either way. If Yondaime had to die to seal the Kyuubi... why didn't Chiyo died sealing Ichibi?
Different sealing methods. A sacrifice was made just the same, however, being Gaara's mom. Don't forget the shukaku was already sealed within the ashes of a priest, so for Chiyo, it only required a transferrence of the possession.

bxgreatone87
Sat, 07-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Also maybe its harder to seal the nine-tails because it is suppose to be the strongest tailed demon.

RyougaZell
Sat, 07-29-2006, 01:06 PM
Different sealing methods. A sacrifice was made just the same, however, being Gaara's mom. Don't forget the shukaku was already sealed within the ashes of a priest, so for Chiyo, it only required a transferrence of the possession.

*slaps himself*
I had forgotten about that...

So Akatsuki has 5 of the beasts now
Ichibi, Nibi, Sanbi and 2 unknown.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 07-29-2006, 01:23 PM
It'd be cool if a free-roaming demon appeared before the Akatsuki got around to killing it and maybe interacted with the existing Jinchuuriki. For the moment I'm assuming the Eight-Tail hasn't been taken, since it's second in power after the Kyuubi, but that one wouldn't want to help Naruto in any way since it's got a grudge against Kyuubi.

Also, the Eight-Tails is supposed to be a giant snake, so it could be more related to Orochimaru or *groan* Sasuke. As long as Sasuke doesn't find a way to seal the Eight-Tails within himself and yet again become mysteriously powerful...

RyougaZell
Sat, 07-29-2006, 04:08 PM
Yamato no Orochi...
I hope Orochimaru and Manda does not know about their whereabouts...

docdan63
Sun, 07-30-2006, 12:56 AM
man, it's getting down to the wire here on both akatsuki members, and demon's being captured.

Raven
Sun, 07-30-2006, 09:03 AM
I just read 5 chapters in one go - it seems to have been one hell of a ride.

Man, I've missed out on so much discussion... ;_;

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-30-2006, 09:52 AM
It's never too late to join the discussion. Besides, it's mostly been random predictions and exclamations of "FINALLY KISHI IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT AGAIN" anyway. :S

docdan63
Sun, 07-30-2006, 12:15 PM
yeah welcome back man, you didn't miss much.

EpyonNext
Mon, 07-31-2006, 03:04 PM
Just started catching up again myself. NARUTO IS BEING POWERLVLED LOLOLOLOL.

toonice714
Tue, 08-01-2006, 01:18 PM
He's a good boy.

lol..a roots joke.

samsonlonghair
Tue, 08-01-2006, 02:19 PM
They let Tobi in because every group of power-hungry assasin ninjas needs some comic relief.

@Jad
I was using the word bargain figuratively. I was obviously not suggesting that there's a literal bargain in place.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 08-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Quick question, the three tailed bichu seen roaming around in this chapter is that just a regular tailed demon or is it a Jinjuurukin(I am never going to be able to spell that right) that's realeased it's bichu?

mage
Tue, 08-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Quick question, the three tailed bichu seen roaming around in this chapter is that just a regular tailed demon or is it a Jinjuurukin(I am never going to be able to spell that right) that's realeased it's bichu?
That's what we've been discussing.

ChaosK
Tue, 08-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Shouldn't akatsuki go after the ones that reside in ninjas before they go after the actual beast? The ones limited inside the human, are obviously weaker than the real demon. The 9 tails could've destroyed all of konoha if not for the 4th hokage. Naruto....on the other hand...is an idiot.

bxgreatone87
Tue, 08-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Shouldn't akatsuki go after the ones that reside in ninjas before they go after the actual beast? The ones limited inside the human, are obviously weaker than the real demon. The 9 tails could've destroyed all of konoha if not for the 4th hokage. Naruto....on the other hand...is an idiot.

well we can't really say that. We have seen the destructive power of 4tail naruto, what we havent seen is a naruto controling the full power with all nine tails like the 2-tailed chick could.

Not to mention his own abilities and maybe in the future he will be able to control more of the chakra of the kyubbi. I would think if naruto developes into a good ninja and can control the chakra really well then he could be more powerful then anything.

I would also think the akatsuki would have some sort of way to stop the demons when they are on there own with some sort of sealing method. Other wise if that was a free roaming demon how will they capture it.

Edort4
Tue, 08-01-2006, 07:35 PM
First of all lets remember that the 4th didnt own kyubii, he just sealed him, with his most powerful technique wich cost him his life whilst Kyubii was fighting against all the ninjas of konoha at the same time.

So I would say that no human being is strong enough to own the kyubii (I may be wrong if kishimoto wants it but that would be bullshit). I cant tell about the other bijuus but even if they where the 2 tailed and 3 tailed I would like that they where beaten by some short of sealing technique. I cant imagine even the weakest bijuu being owned by 2 ninja, one of them unscratched (just like the fight againt the 2 tailed and just after that fight they go and beat one of the damyos guardian just like if it was nothing). And when I talk about defeating a bijuu I talk about overpowering them in a fight.

I understand that they can beat "easily" those jinchuriki that are weak or dont control their powers but to beat a bijuu roaming free with all his powers is more than any ninja should be able without using sealing or similar techniques.

And I think that they go hunting the ones they locate without any order. Even if their last 3 where 1-2-3 tailed ones, they suposedly captured 2 other before them.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 08-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Something is seriously flawed in the Konoha ninja system... shouldn't learnning one's element be the first action in trainning? just like how Kakashi introduced the three ninja skill (nin, tai and gen) in the first chapters? the test isn't that difficult, it's merely touching some paper, and you get a spesific direction to focus your trainning on in return...

on the same note, why didn't Kakashi tell Naruto about the Kage bunshin stuff earlier on? it would have helped Naruto alot during those three years with Jiraya, or during anytime naruto would have had to learn lots of topics in a small time. Sure, i'm being picky here.

next on, Obito - tobi subject. While it'll be really stupid to think that they're the same person, with one being dead and all... but heck, Kishi did stupider things. and if Obito managed to survive a boulder crushing him and cutting out his own eye, I don't think it's impossible for him to be dedicated enough to actually become a strong enough ninja to to join the akatsuki.

speaking of which, where did the 'Tobi's a good boy' pharse come from?

last, but not least, do you guys also feel ripped off that Kakashi didn't explain all the diffrent Jutsu's and thier elements? it was like Kishi saying "Shut up, don't disturb my dramtic plot twist with your mambo jumbo logic!".

oh, and just for the record, all this elemnt thing was twenty times cooler in HxH.

Assertn
Wed, 08-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Considering they were one of the strongest nations, I'd say they have a pretty successful training program. Besides, most of them end up with multiple elements by jounin level anyway.

Also note: When sasuke first uses a flame element jutsu in the survival training, kakashi points out that a genin should not have the chakra capacity for an elemental jutsu.

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Something is seriously flawed in the Konoha ninja system... shouldn't learnning one's element be the first action in trainning? just like how Kakashi introduced the three ninja skill (nin, tai and gen) in the first chapters? the test isn't that difficult, it's merely touching some paper, and you get a spesific direction to focus your trainning on in return...

As Assernt already said a genin novice shouldn`t have enough chakra for elemental techniques AND what i beleive is that the paper thingie may be a "new" techonology/discovery

on the same note, why didn't Kakashi tell Naruto about the Kage bunshin stuff earlier on? it would have helped Naruto alot during those three years with Jiraya, or during anytime naruto would have had to learn lots of topics in a small time. Sure, i'm being picky here.

Maybe he haven`t think about it before? we didn`t knew that once a bunshin dies the information goes back to the original, maybe kakashi didnt knew either? he`s not really a full kage-bunshin user...

next on, Obito - tobi subject. While it'll be really stupid to think that they're the same person, with one being dead and all... but heck, Kishi did stupider things. and if Obito managed to survive a boulder crushing him and cutting out his own eye, I don't think it's impossible for him to be dedicated enough to actually become a strong enough ninja to to join the akatsuki.

Am i the only one that like the obito = tobi theory?

speaking of which, where did the 'Tobi's a good boy' pharse come from?

When tobi asked to join akatsuki after sasori`s death tobi asked to for permition to get in, the members asked why would they let him join and he replied that he is a good boy, someone already posted that images some pages back

last, but not least, do you guys also feel ripped off that Kakashi didn't explain all the diffrent Jutsu's and thier elements? it was like Kishi saying "Shut up, don't disturb my dramtic plot twist with your mambo jumbo logic!".

You mean like shikamaru kagemane? yeah... maybe youre right but hopefully they will explain it later on once kishi make something good enough...

oh, and just for the record, all this elemnt thing was twenty times cooler in HxH.

I never saw HxH ^ ^

Off topic: I got my Ahou Bird Jr. avatar back = D

Assertn
Wed, 08-02-2006, 07:18 PM
When tobi asked to join akatsuki after sasori`s death tobi asked to for permition to get in, the members asked why would they let him join and he replied that he is a good boy, someone already posted that images some pages back

Zetsu says that.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 08-02-2006, 08:04 PM
As Assernt already said a genin novice shouldn`t have enough chakra for elemental techniques AND what i beleive is that the paper thingie may be a "new" techonology/discovery

It's paper made from a tree, I'm no botanist but I suspect that trees need at least a couple of years to grow in order to make paper out of them, especially if you need to nurture them with chackra since the time they were seeds. So this lexcus (is this the word?) paper can't be new.

Maybe he haven`t think about it before? we didn`t knew that once a bunshin dies the information goes back to the original, maybe kakashi didnt knew either? he`s not really a full kage-bunshin user...

A bit unreasonable. seeing as he said that Kage bunshin was ideal for spy missions, I don't think that this knowledge should be anything new. other than that, what good is having 50 narutos trainning at the same time? seeing as each is Naruto and that they're doing the same thing, it's not likely that only one will suceed while the rest fail.

Am i the only one that like the obito = tobi theory?

It's not that we don't like, it's simply stupid. the guy was shown to be killed and is appearntly out of an eye, you don't recover from those things without a good reason, and one good enough to reverse it's polarity and turn you bad. Obi-being Tobi is no more reasonable than Aoba being Ebisu's brother

You sure? I could've sworn that i've seen "Tobi's a good boy" somewhere else.. too bad i'm too lazy to check where..

You mean like shikamaru kagemane? yeah... maybe youre right but hopefully they will explain it later on once kishi make something good enough...

Honestly, I almost saw Piccolo and Krillin saying that the author is too lazy to explain (i'm refering to DBZ's Gotenks appearnce in the manga) or Adachi showing up and saying that there's a perfect explaniation, but now isn't the time...

I never saw HxH ^ ^

That's a miss, HxH's nen system was much more appealing than the Naruto element system.

well, Last post for a while, I need to catch a bus to the north in 4 hours...

xDarkMaster
Wed, 08-02-2006, 09:08 PM
That's a miss, HxH's nen system was much more appealing than the Naruto element system.

I agree that it was introduced and pulled off better. However, I for one thought it was rather complicated at times which might be what Kishi is trying to avoid.

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-02-2006, 09:31 PM
it's paper made from a tree, I'm no botanist but I suspect that trees need at least a couple of years to grow in order to make paper out of them, especially if you need to nurture them with chackra since the time they were seeds. So this lexcus (is this the word?) paper can't be new.

Not really...

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/4687/narutov35ch315p16em1.png (http://imageshack.us)

As you can see kakashi states that it`s a "special" kind of paper wich means is not a random paper out of a random tree...

A bit unreasonable. seeing as he said that Kage bunshin was ideal for spy missions, I don't think that this knowledge should be anything new. other than that, what good is having 50 narutos trainning at the same time? seeing as each is Naruto and that they're doing the same thing, it's not likely that only one will suceed while the rest fail.

I agree with the kakashi should`ve said about it way before as for the 50 naruto training... they could all be trying to slice the leaf in 2 by slightly diferent methods?

It's not that we don't like, it's simply stupid. the guy was shown to be killed and is appearntly out of an eye, you don't recover from those things without a good reason, and one good enough to reverse it's polarity and turn you bad. Obi-being Tobi is no more reasonable than Aoba being Ebisu's brother

Well... this is anime... take the elephant and the 5 blinds theory together and it COULD be posible

You sure? I could've sworn that i've seen "Tobi's a good boy" somewhere else.. too bad i'm too lazy to check where..

100% sure

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4586/narutoch280p19wz4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Honestly, I almost saw Piccolo and Krillin saying that the author is too lazy to explain (i'm refering to DBZ's Gotenks appearnce in the manga) or Adachi showing up and saying that there's a perfect explaniation, but now isn't the time...

Yeah, anime can be rather strange sometimes...

Yeah, since i`m relatively new to anime i missed most of the good animes T_T

well, Last post for a while, I need to catch a bus to the north in 4 hours...

Take care on your trip ^ ^

toonice714
Wed, 08-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Ever since the jounins got a noticeable power boost in the manga, I've been wondering how strong the ANBU members really are. They seem to have been cast aside at the moment to make way for all these new random groups of "elite ninja". I wonder where they all stand. Asuma was in the previous group of ninja. Maybe these groups just consist of random jounin that are available in the village.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 08-03-2006, 04:13 AM
That thing about kakashi not knowing about the shadow clones keeping the memory and passing to the user doesn't make sense. For one i would think all these elite jonin who have used it would know about this, so it cant be something new.

What it most likely is kishi needed something to show naruto grow at a fast pace after seeing how much sasuke grew in three years compared to naruto. Plus naruto is the only one who can create so many shadow clones since he has so much chakra, and keep them out for so long. So kishi came out with a way to train only naruto could do like kakashi said earlier.

RyougaZell
Thu, 08-03-2006, 08:24 AM
As far as I remember, only Kakashi has ever used the Kage Bunshin, not 'all elite jounin', since its a forbidden jutsu.

Then why didn't he tell Naruto? Because he was a Sasuke-obsessed fangirl, and by the time Sasuke left, Naruto was already training with Jiraiya.

What about when Naruto became his underling again? Gaara's abduction got in the way.

Easy as that.

mage
Thu, 08-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Naruto, Kakashi, Ebisu, and Sandaime are the only ones who have done kagebunshin, I believe.

That thing about kakashi not knowing about the shadow clones keeping the memory and passing to the user doesn't make sense. For one i would think all these elite jonin who have used it would know about this, so it cant be something new.

What it most likely is kishi needed something to show naruto grow at a fast pace after seeing how much sasuke grew in three years compared to naruto. Plus naruto is the only one who can create so many shadow clones since he has so much chakra, and keep them out for so long. So kishi came out with a way to train only naruto could do like kakashi said earlier.
Now that you have the grammar part down, try doing more than posting the insanely obvious in every post.

RyougaZell
Thu, 08-03-2006, 10:49 AM
When did Ebisu use Kage Bunshin? I do not remember that.

And you are right about the Sandaime.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 08-03-2006, 11:02 AM
when did they actually say it was a forbiden jutsu? When naruto has used it they have only said how would he know a jounin lvl jutsu. If its forbidden wouldnt they have stoped him from using it like in the chunin exam.

To Mage:
Hey mage maybe im pointing out "the obvious" as you call it maybe i'm explain something to someone who posted earlier. if you have nothing intelligent to say instead of getting on people keep it to your self. Ill just leave it at that.

darkmetal505
Thu, 08-03-2006, 11:05 AM
When did Ebisu use Kage Bunshin? I do not remember that.

And you are right about the Sandaime.

When he asked Naruto to catch him so Naruto wouldn't have to train with him. Didn't Shizune also use it to catch Naruto?

Jadugar
Thu, 08-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Naruto, Kakashi, Ebisu, and Sandaime are the only ones who have done kagebunshin, I believe.

Does itachi count.

when did they actually say it was a forbiden jutsu?

First chapter/episode.

When he asked Naruto to catch him so Naruto wouldn't have to train with him. Didn't Shizune also use it to catch Naruto?

Not in manga as far as I can remmeber.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 08-03-2006, 11:43 AM
I was going by that leafninja site. it says basic jounin lvl jutsu lol. http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu-7.php

mage
Thu, 08-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Does itachi count.

Yeah, Itachi did it too when he fought Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, and Gai.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 08-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Itachi's wasnt a regular shadow clone though his was able to explode. So probably a diffrent jutsu. Imagine naruto blowing up all 1000 clones on a enemy lol.

mage
Thu, 08-03-2006, 12:03 PM
If he can do the explodiong kagebunshin, he can do the normal one.

UChessmaster
Thu, 08-03-2006, 12:22 PM
when did they actually say it was a forbiden jutsu? When naruto has used it they have only said how would he know a jounin lvl jutsu. If its forbidden wouldnt they have stoped him from using it like in the chunin exam.

Episode 1... forbidden to learn i guess...