PDA

View Full Version : Free game (US only)

mage
Wed, 07-26-2006, 12:05 PM
www.goozex.com

It's a game trading site similar to BarterBee. You buy points through the website then pay people with points instead of your money to help avoid fraud. Sign up with the coupon code B200-264-6206 to get 200 free points instead of 100, and if you're in the US military, use your .mil e-mail address to get 200 more.

I was somehow able to make several accounts when I first went to the page, but now it won't let me make anymore. I ordered Kingdom Hearts (already received this), FFX-2, Star Ocean: Til the End of Time, and FFVII (lost my original) all on different accounts. You don't have to put in any cc#, so there should be nothing to worry about.

Edit: I was able to make more accounts by simply adding another letter to my city name. I live in Knoxville, TN, so I just put in Knoxvillle (three L's). I'm sure the sender will recognize this as a typo and put the normal name, and if not, the post office should still know where to send it. Hope they don't smite me for making multiple accounts, lol.

Paulyboy
Sat, 07-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Okay I signed up and everything and I requested Dragon Quarter and Legend of Legaia 1. I also have the extra 200 points because of the coupon so thanks :). But do you really have to trade? I just want to buy with the points lol.