PDA

View Full Version : The Sixth Hokage?

CapsuleCorpJX
Sun, 07-23-2006, 05:20 AM
Who do you think it will be?

I really don't think it will be Naruto, he's just not tactical enough. He's smart in the heat of battle, but not in overall strategy.

Probably not Shikamaru either, he's too weak. Unless Hokage no longer means the strongest ninja, but just the best leader.

Maybe Tsuande will die and Jiraya will take over?

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 07-24-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm thinking Kakashi if Jiraiya won't take over for Tsunade.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Naruto. Plot device calls for it. The seventh will be Konohamaru.

bagandscalpel
Mon, 07-24-2006, 01:44 PM
Nooooooo! Wrong, wrong, WRONG!! It's wrong, I tell you!!! All of your theories are dead wrong!!!! Read on to be enlightened.

Now, what WILL happen is that upon finally learning his most destructive techniques and defeating all of his mortal enemies, Naruto pauses for a breather atop the hill of his foes' corpses. Looking back at it all, the once innocent soul comes to the realization that, "Oh snap, I'm one powerful mutha, dattebayo!" This revelation spells certain doom for the continent, as Naruto replaces his predeccesors in the Akatsuki and Sound village.

The land is nearly reduced to ash under the influence of this "Godmode" Naruto, and it was certain that the condition would further deteriorate... BUT! During this time, a new savior slowly emerges into the spotlight. Shunned by society in his youth, this new hero had his soul saved by a single act of acception, and he eventually grew into this uncanny force under the tutelage of random, overpowered shinobi that had nothing to do with his life to begin with. Taking the burden of the world on his shoulders, this refreshing force of hope turns to face the Destructor with a, "W00T, he's just like me!" A raging battle ensues that is marked by much death and property damage; and, through some stupid plot device, the new hero tears the heart out of Naruto and subsequently emerges victorious. Thus, the 6th Hokage is born.

Elessar
Mon, 07-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Naruto. Plot device calls for it. The seventh will be Konohamaru.
Sad but true.

Maybe after "chakra nature manipulation" training Naruto will receive "brain nature manipulation" training. He is in dire need.

lisaa
Tue, 07-25-2006, 07:34 AM
yep, i reckon the fifth will pass it to naruto. It would be awesome for konohamaru to be the 7th! but for the sixth; naruto.

jing
Tue, 07-25-2006, 08:17 AM
Actually Naruto dies at the end and Sasuke felt the need to fufil the duties of his dead best friend. So in the end Sasuke becomes Hokage and revives his clan.

Carnage
Tue, 07-25-2006, 09:23 AM
^^ Oh fucking great. A leader who ditched us for michael jackson/orochimaru.......

jing
Tue, 07-25-2006, 11:06 PM
^^ Oh fucking great. A leader who ditched us for michael jackson/orochimaru.......

Lol you never know, Naruto is good at changing people (oh shit i mean making them retarded and barney like).

6Zabuza9
Wed, 07-26-2006, 12:27 AM
i say konoha dies due to some random war and naruto survives and creates his own village and become the first hokage

ChibiYali
Wed, 07-26-2006, 12:00 PM
if it wasn't for the fact that the title of hokage is reserved for a konoha-kage only :p

Therefore, with your theory, naruto will never be a hokage, but a something else-kage :p

6Zabuza9
Thu, 07-27-2006, 03:00 AM
but since konaha got destroyed, and naruto is like the creator of the niew village, i think he can name himself anything he wants

ven0m
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Dattebayo-Kage?

samsonlonghair
Thu, 07-27-2006, 08:48 AM
As long as he's still in the Fire country it would be Hokage. The "Ho" part refers to the country, not the village.

Must...resist urge...to make...lame "Naruto is a 'Ho' "jokes...

X-plicit
Fri, 09-01-2006, 03:11 PM
The 5th MIGHT pass it on to Sakura because she could be like "Ugh, you're the closest to a clone of myself. You're the new Hokage!"

redcat
Mon, 09-04-2006, 05:32 AM
its going to be Udon, duh

darkmetal505
Mon, 09-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Naruto, obviously. Unless the 5th gets killed or retires early, she can do the job for another 20 years, which roughly puts her around 70-75. Add 20 years to Naruto's age, he'll be in his prime.

tehlegend
Thu, 09-07-2006, 12:51 AM
gaara became kazekage sometime earlier, i can easily see tsunade snuffing it or being put in the position where she cant run the village, then naruto coming in after completing his new ultimate jutsu and layin down the law...

Chouonsoku
Wed, 09-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Gaara was made hokage because he is the strongest ninja of the Sand (or at least one of the strongest). There are quite a few people stronger than Naruto, and much more qualified for hokage, in Konoha right now.

.noname.silent
Wed, 09-13-2006, 10:15 PM
still too early to tell in both manga and anime format.

kimbap629
Sat, 09-23-2006, 01:53 PM
yup...when naruto learns like yondaime's hirashin no jutsu (teleporting), learns a jutsu he can call his own, masters rasegan completly, learn to control kyubi's chakra and can transform at will and not go berserk, then there's gonna be no one in the naruto universe stronger than him~

.noname.silent
Sun, 10-01-2006, 04:25 PM
i thought that jutsu was just an ultra high-speed jutsu

dimitris127
Tue, 10-03-2006, 11:57 AM
will this be shown on the episodes?because i don't like reading the magna

darkshadow
Tue, 10-03-2006, 01:15 PM
yes, after the fillers end ( if they ever end)

joekinplaya
Wed, 10-11-2006, 06:53 PM
I think Naruto will die before he ever becomes Hokage or he will die after he becomes Hokage. It might be one of those series named after a certain character because they did great deed... like Great Teacher Onizuka, except he didn't die, only seriously injured.
The 6th Hokage, high chances are Shikamaru. In this anime, strategy is strength. Its the only reason why Sakura killed the puppet Akatsuki guy. And also, Shikamaru's dad tells him without Shikamaru his comrades would be dead when they came back, failing to retrieve Sasuke. Shikamaru has a high chance of becoming Hokage because he is smart, wise, kind to people (especially cheering them up like Chouji), even though he doesn't want to he still fights for those he loves, and once he masters the Naara clan techniques, he will be ownage... Those shadow techniques are a legend. Binding, offensive, and defensive. By the time Shikamaru is qualified to become Hokage, he will probably have learned to be the best in his clan.