PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 236

xDarkMaster
Fri, 07-21-2006, 09:03 AM
236 MQ Scan (http://rapidshare.de/files/26519327/Bleach236mqbydes.zip) is out!

darkshadow
Fri, 07-21-2006, 10:34 AM
lol i wanted to rep you, but it seems i need to spread some more :P, anyway thx

edit: hirako fucking rox!, damn

ChaosK
Fri, 07-21-2006, 02:01 PM
236 MQ Scan (http://rapidshare.de/files/26519327/Bleach236mqbydes.zip) is out!

Thank you much appreciated.

Edit: GOD DAMNIT Why doesn't ANYBODY EVER DIE?!!?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 07-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Ahhh...*sighs* No Issin =(

Too bad nobody died.

DDBen
Fri, 07-21-2006, 05:44 PM
What a terrible chapter. I really HATE when they drag these things out and nothing happens as a result. I atleast do understand that for the big showdown and withonly 10-11 esada they can't constantly go around killing them off but still this really was bad.

Knives122
Fri, 07-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Well i really want Yammy to die, he's really getting on my nerves. Next time(which will hopefully be the last) everyone will start releasing swords and crap.

Cuz lets face having Grimmjow talk abut his release the first time, then almost do it only to get stopped by ulrquuora(sp) the second is really annoying.

FrogKing
Fri, 07-21-2006, 06:36 PM
What a terrible chapter. I really HATE when they drag these things out and nothing happens as a result. I atleast do understand that for the big showdown and withonly 10-11 esada they can't constantly go around killing them off but still this really was bad.

I couldn't agree with you more...I was like WTF?! I thought that Ichigo might get bailed out by the Vizards, but damn couldn't he at least kill Grimjaw. Also, I guess everybody who thought Hits rocks now realize that he is still weak 'cause that sweet technique he did last week didn't kill off the Espada!

darkshadow
Fri, 07-21-2006, 10:33 PM
We already knew it didnt kill him, hitsu said it himself.
But what im wondering is, how powerfull is hirako ?? o_O i mean he only did the vizard thing, not even shikai or bankai, or an ability of his sword, and he practically owned grimmjow.

Yukimura
Fri, 07-21-2006, 11:08 PM
I'm glad something happened though, but I'm wondering what the last frame was all about. She was just standing there...

As to Hitsugaya, his technique may not have killed the guy but it's not as if he was unharmed. These two groups are supposed to be of similar level, with perturbations amoung the strengths of the different individuals in both groups. Ths Yami is weaker than Grimjaw just as Hitsu is weaker than Urahara. I'm more upset that Urahara didn't get to kill Yami and Hirako didn't kill Grimm. Why did they even go to Earth in the first place? Was their mission stated somewhere?

Meteros
Fri, 07-21-2006, 11:31 PM
Why did they even go to Earth in the first place? Was their mission stated somewhere?
my take on it is that they went to earth to lure orihime into traveling through the gate to help her friends, so they could capture her as she traveled. aizen did have his eye on her for a few chapters already now.

DDBen
Sat, 07-22-2006, 01:06 AM
I'm glad something happened though, but I'm wondering what the last frame was all about. She was just standing there...

As to Hitsugaya, his technique may not have killed the guy but it's not as if he was unharmed. These two groups are supposed to be of similar level, with perturbations amoung the strengths of the different individuals in both groups. Ths Yami is weaker than Grimjaw just as Hitsu is weaker than Urahara. I'm more upset that Urahara didn't get to kill Yami and Hirako didn't kill Grimm. Why did they even go to Earth in the first place? Was their mission stated somewhere?

I stated this theory several chapters ago but basically Orihime can just pass through a barrier and being that Azien wants the Royal Key or atleast access to the castle with the monarchy of Soul Society and the fact they will not destroy Ichigo's city he wants Orihime to bypass the door while everyone else capable of stopping him is busy trying to stop the espada and other hollows causing a rukus on earth and attempting to make the key.

Its the only way they can progress the plot and there is no way the hollows are anything but tools for distraction for Azien.

narutosharingan
Sat, 07-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Ok, so I'm a bit confused....did they capture Inoue?

Carnage
Sat, 07-22-2006, 05:51 PM
my take on it is that they went to earth to lure orihime into traveling through the gate to help her friends, so they could capture her as she traveled. aizen did have his eye on her for a few chapters already now.

I agree, otherwise nothing came out of the mission. That was the only accomplishment.

narutosharingan

Ok, so I'm a bit confused....did they capture Inoue?

yes. They did.

jing
Sun, 07-23-2006, 04:56 PM
They did not capture her. It seemed to me that they made a deal. If Inoue wants to prevent the whole town from being sacrificed, shes gotta do what shes gotta do.

narutosharingan
Sun, 07-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Well, we don't have a consensus. The last picture looks like the pathway to the world.

Carnage
Sun, 07-23-2006, 10:48 PM
They did not capture her. It seemed to me that they made a deal. If Inoue wants to prevent the whole town from being sacrificed, shes gotta do what shes gotta do.

Espada's mission was accomplished. No deal had to be made, she had to do whatever they told her unless she wanted her friends to be killed.

narutosharingan
Mon, 07-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Espada's mission was accomplished. No deal had to be made, she had to do whatever they told her unless she wanted her friends to be killed.

But in order for her to "do what they told," was she captured, or did she already do it?

ChaosK
Tue, 07-25-2006, 10:29 PM

Have sex with everyone?

jing
Fri, 07-28-2006, 08:42 AM

That's what I said.

darkmetal505
Tue, 08-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Shannaro has started scantalating bleach:

http://rapidshare.de/files/27801714/Bleach236.zip.html

Hakeem_21
Tue, 08-01-2006, 11:47 AM
I wonder why there already three groups working on this manga....