PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 89 discussion

DDBen
Wed, 07-19-2006, 01:12 AM
Sub is out
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b89.torrent

Turkish-S
Wed, 07-19-2006, 02:49 PM
lol not even 1 reply? it was a watchable eppisode nothing more than that.

MFauli
Wed, 07-19-2006, 06:23 PM
ok, i have to ask now:

Is this whole Bounto-arch still considered being filler? (i dont read the manga, so i dont know).
If this is not filler, then, well, Bleach has gotten really bad.
The Naruto-fillers are just silly and horrible, but this episodes of Bleach a just.....boring :-(

DDBen
Wed, 07-19-2006, 08:12 PM
Filler is content for the anime that doesn not appear in the manga. As the manga includes no Bounto then yes this arc remains filler and that will never change.

Also this episode leaves very little to be discussed as it was just a extended uneventful battle.

redcat
Thu, 07-20-2006, 05:57 AM
I know they are trying to keep things interesting and make each bounto unique but this guy with the cards just sucks.

ikari
Thu, 07-20-2006, 05:12 PM
It gets a meh. It wasn't unwatchable, but wasn't very good either. Do we know how many more episodes are left in this filler arc? And once the Bounto filler is done, are they done with the filler for some time?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 07-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Six more fillers until it's over.

Mizuchi
Thu, 07-20-2006, 10:06 PM
y does glasses take so long to attacK? did u notice that the shadow weapons kinda just hang out there before they actually attack?

also, why doesnt he attack all at once? he attacks like 1 at a time. Y not wheres theres lots of little shadows make a lot of weapons attack from all directions at once? also place like 100 light things at the cieling so theres always a shadow from the person. >_<

Kraco
Sat, 07-22-2006, 09:40 AM
I suppose those are natural restrictions to his attacks. He even deals them out with cards, underlining how they are stiff, premade forms of attacks. Actually those attacks didn't bother me as much as the unawareness of the Shinigami, when the attacks sprang out of the floor behind them, and surprised them nearly every time. Or how they just stood there waiting for the wires to bind them, even holding their arms out so that the ropes could more conveniently wrap themselves around them. That was from the same stock of undynamic battles that plagued the first of these fillers.

Overall, however, I think these past fillers have been quite decent. Although some scenes must have a meaning that eludes me...
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1773/outorukiagr0.jpg

dragonrage
Sat, 07-22-2006, 05:01 PM
heemmm, that is all i have to say fillers from Naruto has killed my spirit. But atleast these don't make me feel like my heart is being ripped out from my chest.

What the fuck was up with Rukia expression when Inoue saved her? Well that is all i have to say on this bleach filler, i hope it ends soon, but i am not holding my breathe.

Mizuchi
Sat, 07-22-2006, 10:08 PM
no one answered my questions :(

wraith
Sat, 07-22-2006, 11:30 PM
Kraco actually did, but I'll add my own theories into this as well. Perhaps Glasses only has the ability to launch a certain number of attacks at a time, within certain areas. Also I'm guessing that Giselle(sp) is attacking from another location (a form of teleporting a piece of itself onto the battlefield), so piercing the dimensional barrier probably takes a certain amount of time. Maybe the shadows need to be nearly black in order for Giselle to attack. My guess for the multiple weapons at the same time is that it takes concentration on Glasses' part in order to use the weapons/attacks.

redcat
Sun, 07-23-2006, 01:22 AM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1773/outorukiagr0.jpg
this made me :confused: as well...