PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 198

GLS
Sun, 07-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Ep. 198 is out!

[20:54] <dythim> _______-==One Piece 198 Release==-_______
[20:54] <dythim> Triggers : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Robin xdcc send #198 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #7 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #198 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #198 /msg K-F|Kaizoku xdcc send #8 /msg K-F|Southbird xdcc send #198 /msg Hikki-Bot xdcc send #7
[20:54] <dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://drake.uni.cc http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
[20:54] <dythim> Torrent : http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_198_[E8FA3205].mp4

Munsu
Sun, 07-16-2006, 11:58 PM
I have to say that this has been the shittiest episode of this arc so far. With that said, I'd have to say that this filler arc is surprisingly good. I've been enjoying it so far, and it looks like next episode will be great.

DDBen
Mon, 07-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Honestly I've liked this filler better then all of Skypedia already and if this is the worst it has to offer I'm certainly looking forward to the rest of it.

ikari
Mon, 07-17-2006, 04:16 PM
To be fair, they warn us that this is the worst episode in the filler arc. Still, it wasn't the worst thing I've seen and I have over all enjoyed this filler arc thus far.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-18-2006, 05:23 AM
I enjoyed it. That doctor is some kinda retarded.

Chopper needs to make a rumble ball form that's totally human, so that the writers don't have to make their characters really obtuse to cover for it.

I mean, for god sake, who doesn't recognize when you're new doctor is fucking sasquach!

DDBen
Tue, 07-18-2006, 11:31 AM
I enjoyed it. That doctor is some kinda retarded.

Chopper needs to make a rumble ball form that's totally human, so that the writers don't have to make their characters really obtuse to cover for it.

I mean, for god sake, who doesn't recognize when you're new doctor is fucking sasquach!

I'm pretty sure she did realise that much didn't she thank the tanaku at one point. The fact is though he was helping her save those marines lives and turning him in during surgery could do nothing to benefit those men.

ChaosK
Tue, 07-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah, it seems to me everytime they make a filler arc, there has to be an episode circling around each person, for example the kitchen cooking contest was featuring Sanji, and this doctor one features Chopper.

Another example of this is episodes 131-135

131 - The First Patient! Anecdote of the Rumble Ball<--Chopper
132 - The Navigator's Mutiny! For an Unwavering Dream!<--Nami
133 - Inherited Recipe! Sanji, the Curry Expert<--Sanji
134 - I'll Make It Bloom! Manly Usopp's Eight-Shaku Ball<--Usopp
135 - Infamous Pirate Hunter! The Wandering Swordsman, Zoro<--Zoro

Carnage
Tue, 07-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Honestly I've liked this filler better then all of Skypedia already

You have to be crazy to say that. This is definatly the best filler arc I've ever seen, but no filler can ever beat the real deal.

Anyway, I hope next ep is about Zoro busting some ass and getting out of that cell!:p

docdan63
Mon, 07-24-2006, 12:30 PM
no complaints here so far on this arc, just kinda boring. I think Luffy or Sanji will be caught next. Any takers on this?

Assertn
Mon, 07-24-2006, 01:17 PM
I'll say chopper

Kraco
Mon, 07-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Aside from some strange art in this ep, I think this arc has been quite good, especially for a filler. The characters, especially Luffy, always get shifted to extremes in fillers, but I don't mind. I have always had a bit different attitude towards this series than Bleach and Naruto, and that allows me to cope better with lighter plots (fillers, that is).

Anyway, I hope next ep is about Zoro busting some ass and getting out of that cell!
That's hard to say. I think Zoro allowed himself to be captured in the first place because he had no idea whatsoever what to do, or where to go. In that sense he's even more helpless than Luffy, who at least always has the crystal clear goal of finding food.