PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 235

xDarkMaster
Thu, 07-13-2006, 09:08 AM
235 MQ RAW (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5977.0)

Jadugar
Thu, 07-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Yare yare.....

Rukia is in a pinch agian.

Need a translation ASAP.

woofcat
Thu, 07-13-2006, 01:19 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/25739912/bleach235.zip.html
LQ Scanlation

Yukimura
Thu, 07-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Good old Urahara, apparently he is the Kakashi of the Bleach world as well. I don't really understand his gigai trick though.

And who will save rukia indeed!

BlitzRonin
Thu, 07-13-2006, 03:08 PM
I think that he basically just made a copy of himself and sent it out to collect data. I liked his speed in this chapter, he reminded me of his student Ichigo zipping behind Yammy and putting his blade against his neck.

Are the other Shinigami still around though? We saw Hitsu, but not the other three.

Ichigo Vs Grimmjow Round II isn't bad, but now Rukia is there and is kind of screwing it up.

Only thing I wish they had shown was what is going on with Inoue and Ulq right now.

Augury
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:31 PM
Inoue really can't do anything in her situation, so I imagine she's been captured without any problems.

You can see three figures to the left of Hitsugaya's ice prison on the first page, who should be Ikkaku, Matsumoto, and Yumichika. They're still around, but we don't see action from them because the chapter only deals with Urahara's and Ichigo's fights.

Grimmjow breaking out of Rukia's ice pulse hints that the espada are strong enough to withstand that kind of freeze. I hope this doesn't carry over to Lupi as well, since I'd like to view Hitsugaya's bankai attack as stronger than Rukia's shikai.

kooshi
Fri, 07-14-2006, 04:48 PM
I just loved how Urahara was dicking around with Yammy. I was pretty much laughing whenever I saw him.
Considering Ichigo and Rukia's situation, I hate to say this, but I think Rukia should probably die at this moment. So far, the SS team hasn't had any casualties while the.... errr... other team has been losing guys here and there, even though they're supposed to be the stronger ones. Also, Rukia can't possibly survive a second attack from Grimmjow. Considering how she survived against him the last time, he would probably just finish her off now.

P.S. Again, please don't hate me for the Rukia death ^^

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 07-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Hollow-Ichigo will bust out and he will be able to control his power long just to save Rukia.

Kensee
Sun, 07-16-2006, 05:06 AM
Hollow-Ichigo will bust out and he will be able to control his power long just to save Rukia.

Yes, I believe that is what is going to happen.

He's gotta be put into a life and death situation, where he has to save himself, his freinds, or his family before he powers up and gets the victory.

Urahara's sexiness has gone up. It's on a whollllllle different level.

narutosharingan
Sun, 07-16-2006, 11:31 AM

Otherwise, he will obtain that power while watching Rukia die. That's the stuff that triggers more power, generally.

Carnage
Sun, 07-16-2006, 01:56 PM

I dont, Bleach has surprised us plenty of times before. Perhaps the other Vizards save Ichigo?

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 07-17-2006, 02:00 PM
I dont know if the Vizards will join in. I'm hoping that Issin jumps in and saves the day.

ChaosK
Mon, 07-17-2006, 09:53 PM
I dont know if the Vizards will join in. I'm hoping that Issin jumps in and saves the day.

WHAT? That is the stu-....actually most interesting thing I've heard about where this will go.