PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 193

masamuneehs
Thu, 07-13-2006, 01:20 AM
haven't made a topic for this in a long time...

Naruto 193 - Dattebayo (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n193.torrent)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-13-2006, 03:06 AM
The fact that this was another attempt at a humorous one-shot aside, I had one big problem with this episode.

The fact that Naruto wouldn't want to fight Lee. Everything that's been established about Naruto in the past suggest that if someone as strong as Lee challanged Naruto to a fight, he'd jump at the opportunity. Just another example of filler writers making characters do shit out of character.

I mean, I coulda watched Naruto and Lee fight for 3 episodes straight! Naruto even thought up a good move! Too many Sakuras!

But no, another wasted concept.

TS8
Thu, 07-13-2006, 03:45 AM
Way to be a clone of a previous episode.

BioAlien
Thu, 07-13-2006, 08:47 AM
i actually had some good laugh with this episode. At least naruto found Lee "weakness" even though it is filler.. I wonder if Sakura would want to kick Naruto ass for using her form like that... lol

about next episode.. Another ghost arc crap... but since it have Kiba/Hinata and Naruto in it, that can't be bad, can it?

DDBen
Thu, 07-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Well from the looks of this week and next weeks episode it seems they have now run out of new filler idea's and in turn made a set of wheels where they spin one for plot and one for characters. I mean do we seriously need ANOTHER ghost arc only instead of Tenten and Neji we get Hinata and Kiba.

That aside I 100% agree it made no sense that Naruto wouldn't want to fight lee all out if given the chance it goes against his charater in every way imaginable. On top of that Naruto is able to recognise Gai with a afro/mustache but lee can't and Naruto couldn't tell the last group of imposters apart from Gai and Lee. Everything about this thing was just out of place.

Genma
Thu, 07-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Yeah, there were a lot of things about this episode that were out of place, but I still liked it anyway. Gai-sensei wearing an afro and mustache made watching it worthwhile.

Mizuchi
Thu, 07-13-2006, 03:05 PM
but since it have Kiba/Hinata and Naruto in it, that can't be bad, can it?

The last one had neji in it. Kiba and Hinata > Neji? i think not.

redcat
Thu, 07-13-2006, 03:12 PM
im confused. this was an episode that involved 2 lee and 2 gai, but no buckets of shit.

also, I didnt notice naruto fart or piss on anyone this episode. SBD perchance? is naruto wearing a diaper now?

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 07-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Waaaaah, can someone please kill the fillers?

JaySee
Thu, 07-13-2006, 09:24 PM
This episode made me realise that Naruto can make a Kage Bunshin of Sakura and have an interesting way of masterbating. do_Ob

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/bscap063.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/bscap064.jpg

'nuff said.

Animeniax
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Yeah, there were a lot of things about this episode that were out of place, but I still liked it anyway. Gai-sensei wearing an afro and mustache made watching it worthwhile.

I liked it too, even with the re-hash of the disguised Gai and Lee episode from earlier in the run. Gai in the disguise was hilarious. Kage bunshin Sakura was awesome and a very clever use of both Lee's crush for Sakura and Naruto's favorite technique. That's something I wish the writers would do more of in these "filler episodes", expand on clever ways to use each character's skills and techniques. I also liked the little side-cut to the Shikamaru-Ino-Chouji silliness (Gai saying it must be difficult for Shikamaru to put up with Ino and Chouji bickering, and Ino carrying a blush compact, both were nice details). Plus, we got to see Sakura again!

I disagree with people saying Naruto was out of character for not wanting to fight Lee hand-to-hand. He even says it, that he's no match for Lee at taijutsu. Admittedly it was kind of a weak way to advance the story, but I don't think it was that bad a misuse of the character.

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:43 PM
I can't believe it myself but... I loved the ep.
Couldn't stop laughing. It was at least a 100 times better than last episode.
And... another ghost arc with Kiba and Hinata?... bleh...

Nai
Fri, 07-14-2006, 12:06 AM
That episode was AWESOME.

Best filler episode so far without a doubt.

Psyke
Fri, 07-14-2006, 10:45 AM
I thought this was a pretty good 1 shot filler episode. Way better than those draggy episodes which seems to last forever.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-16-2006, 07:47 AM
The last one had neji in it. Kiba and Hinata > Neji? i think not.Filler Hinata has been consistantly more interesting than Filler Neji.

Diptera
Mon, 07-17-2006, 02:27 AM
Filler Hinata has been consistantly more interesting than Filler Neji.
And occasionally more naked.

ikari
Mon, 07-17-2006, 04:09 PM
In terms of filler, this one wasn't so bad. The past few haven't been so good, so I'll take a good episode of Naruto when I can get one. However, I would like it if they would get back on topic...though perhaps that is coming up in the not too distant future.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-18-2006, 05:26 AM
However, I would like it if they would get back on topic...though perhaps that is coming up in the not too distant future.Yeah...we've been saying that for over six months now. I'll believe it when it happens.

Animeniax
Tue, 07-18-2006, 07:51 AM
Yeah...we've been saying that for over six months now. I'll believe it when it happens.
If all of the "filler" was as good as this episode, I'd be happy with another six months of "filler".

mage
Tue, 07-18-2006, 09:34 AM
If all of the "filler" was as good as this episode, I'd be happy with another six months of "filler".
suggest going and watching Dora on Nickelodean if you want something equivalent to Naruto filler material.

JaySee
Tue, 07-18-2006, 09:47 AM
Dora the Explorer? I don't know what's worse. Naruto fillers, or Dora explaining and repeating everything AT LEAST 3 times.

mage
Tue, 07-18-2006, 09:52 AM
Dora the Explorer? I don't know what's worse. Naruto fillers, or Dora explaining and repeating everything AT LEAST 3 times.
or Naruto needing everything explained to him 10 times.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Wed, 07-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Simple enough concept, not too complicated. Funny turn of events, good use of the characters just interacting with each other. Obviously not perfect but all in all was a good filler to watch. Good move and thinking on Naruto's part...for once...or twice..couple times....anyway you get the point.
I would have loved though to really see Gai-sensei and Lee fight. It would definitely be an interesting match to watch.
Yeah as for the next episode, I really thought I had lost something (maybe just one marble) cos I knew I had seen a ghost filler already. But then I realized that they had it with Neji and Tenten, and the other episodes with Hinata & Kiba was not about Ghosts.

TS8
Thu, 07-20-2006, 03:47 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/bscap063.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/bscap064.jpg

'nuff said.

WTF rofl you win.