PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Ah! My Goddess the Movie OST

blueray64
Wed, 07-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Hello! I just want to ask where can I find the Ah! My Goddess the Movie OST and other OSTs other than OST 1 & OST 2?

And does anyone know if the Sorezore no Tsubasa 10 (subbed) is out already? Gotwoot hasn't have it yet.

Please help. Thanks people!

Deadfire
Wed, 07-12-2006, 08:45 AM
OH GOD! THE FONT IT BURNS... My eyes....

Seriously though, Dude what the hell is that? I'm sure making a new thread will get your request seen (As much as it is a pointless one, but I'm getting there) but using another font and color? Why?

It makes me feel that I shouldn't help you at all as a Testament how stupid you look right now with this post. So I'll do it half-assed

First off did you even try looking for them? That’s a common mistake. You see with the thread sticky to the top of this board that explains and points too many sites that have what you ask, It seems you didn't do this. They are there, look for them. They aren't hard to find.

Second is this Sorezore no Tsubasa 10 subbed by AonE? If not that would be the reason we don't have it listed. Even if it is I'll repeat myself for the 10th time so far. Gotwoot is a Distro for AonE we are NOT AonE and as such "requests" for a certain anime or anything of that nature is not something we do unless there is a reason more then just one person.

blueray64
Thu, 07-13-2006, 02:21 AM
Yo! I didn't know the Moderator kicks ass here.
You're cool Mod.
But sorry for the studpid inquiry. I'll try to find things here before I post something up.
Thanks Mod.