PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 234

metrite
Fri, 07-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Raw is out:
234 raw torrent (http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=11630&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Bleach%20234.torrent)

Just hope Urahara isn't down yet..

darkmetal505
Fri, 07-07-2006, 02:46 PM
raw:

http://rapidshare.de/files/25196083/Bleach.zip

translation:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5606.0

Holy crap, go Hitsugaya!

xDarkMaster
Fri, 07-07-2006, 02:57 PM
MQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/25203009/bleach234.zip.html)

Yukimura
Fri, 07-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Go Hitsugaya, but poor Urahara, he's getting wailed on...and Orihime...WTF is she going to do!

Kensee
Sat, 07-08-2006, 02:22 AM
Urahara's not down, come on, the allankar literally said somehting around the lines of "dodge it if you can raw hahaha" which, in manga talk, literaly means urahara will either dodge it, or just use his cry blood shield thing.

If he can block cero, he can take on that lil ball of retsu and that attack.

Hitsugaya friken pulled an attack out of no where. The lil kid returns with a punch!

narutosharingan
Sat, 07-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Hitsugaya is freaking bad***. I never expected that. Quite impressive.

Urahara is fine I'm sure. They just made it look bad.
Ichigo will probably either get back to hollow form (unlikely) or get saved by the other Vizards.

I have no clue how Inoue is going to get out of that pickle, however.

Konohamaru
Sat, 07-08-2006, 10:20 AM
oh my god, did hitsugaya actually win a fight?!

Took him long enough to do it though. What will Orihime do. Hopefully she'll sense the others are ok and she won't go with the arrancar...or maybe she'll just pwn him.

kyubisrage
Sat, 07-08-2006, 01:05 PM
oh my god, did hitsugaya actually win a fight?!

Took him long enough to do it though. What will Orihime do. Hopefully she'll sense the others are ok and she won't go with the arrancar...or maybe she'll just pwn him.

I think orhime will get obducted then everyone will hear about it or Aizen will make a demand using her as hostage something of that sort. Ichigo will either win the fight, vizards will save him or his dad will save him !!

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-08-2006, 03:02 PM
as far as I recall, the one who usually saves Orehime is Ishida, who has recovered his powers not too long ago..

Robin hood to the rescue!

kyubisrage
Sat, 07-08-2006, 07:36 PM
I forgot about that fckr

Assassin
Sat, 07-08-2006, 09:09 PM
oh shit! i knew hitsuguya was badass for a reason :p

"then in that case, this whole atmosphere is mine to command"
*squish*
rofl....sexiest thing i've seen in a long time. go boy genius!

kAi
Sun, 07-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Hitsuguya came full badass then, fucken awesome, and he did have plenty of time to initiate and plan the attack, I like how Hyourinmaru can come back due to water and moisture, that's cool. I think that would be the better of the element zanpaktou's, as I can't think of a way the others would be able to revive, the fire one, heat? just doesn't sound right, but I'm sure there is a way.

I'm thinking Inoue will be going, and if anyone is going to come save her it would be someone from Soul Society, I don't think Ishida will come to Inoue's rescue this time, I'm actually thinking he might save Ichigo instead.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 07-09-2006, 01:55 AM
Did Hitsuguya complete his Bankai? Cause I didn't see those petal like stars floating around.

bagandscalpel
Mon, 07-10-2006, 05:51 PM
It's definitely the Bankai; I think the petals were floating too far off screen, or hidden behind his wings. Though, it could've been a mistake?

Splash!
Mon, 07-10-2006, 06:04 PM
I have a feeling the new 6th rank espada is done for and that aizen is going to use Inoue to grow a new arm for GrimJow. I have the feeling that he is not some trivial arrancaar and is more up the leagues of Ulquiorra.
One of the problems that the arrancaar healer talked about was the inability to regrow limbs and i think that is where inoue comes in.

ChaosK
Tue, 07-11-2006, 12:21 AM
So the little badass finally did it....what's funnier here is he took on a stronger opponet, in seemly less time than he did his previous opponet. Furthermore, the Allancars are going to rape Inoue, thats all there is to it. I completely forgot about Ishida, and I think this is a perfect time for him to save Inoue, however he cannot help any of the shinigami for the promise he made to his father.

bagandscalpel
Tue, 07-11-2006, 02:25 AM
Oh, but Inoue ISN'T a shinigami, therefore a loophole exists for him to justify jumping to her rescue. The same goes for Chad, but why would he need Ishida to rescue him? :D