PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 314

budak getah
Fri, 07-07-2006, 02:02 AM
raw is out

here (http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/index.php?path=Naruto%2FRecent+released/)

huhu

Assertn
Fri, 07-07-2006, 02:36 AM
So the akatsuki are on a side quest to get themselves some cash?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 07-07-2006, 03:04 AM
They certainly ran up on the bald guy like he was something fierce. Cant wait for the translation. Not all of us know japanese like super cool ASSert.

LaZie
Fri, 07-07-2006, 04:44 AM
Wow that was such an awesome twist! It turns out Asuma's father is Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage! I could have never figured it out before this chapter. /end sarcasm

Well anyways, this was a somewhat good chapter, but pretty pointless to me.

RasenDori
Fri, 07-07-2006, 04:58 AM
wow... how awsome was that? i mean sure we all thought they were related by chance because of the name, but father and son... badass. i wonder if that means hes konohamarus father, of course he could be his uncle. im gonna hope on father. and we will see more depth to asuma who i always thought was cool. im excited.

Knives122
Fri, 07-07-2006, 05:06 AM
Well, at least we got to know what the training will consist of. Which is ok I guess.

And it looks like we'll never see Yugito again; she's as good as dead........

kAi
Fri, 07-07-2006, 06:23 AM
I was quite suprised by the Sarutobi thing thrown in there. Although I thought they would be related in some way, but it came from him going to his memorial, thought it would've been a talk to Konohamaru or something.

Damn, this guy is really into his money, likes it alot. I find it funny that a guy in the bingo book is going to collect money from someone who is in the bingo book, lol. So badass.

Zetsu is so cool, popping up outta nowhere all the time, I wonder how strong he really is, either he is weak and is more of a spy and reconnaissance type of person, or he is one of the strongest, if not the strongest in the group.

Naruto fire ball!

mage
Fri, 07-07-2006, 06:28 AM
scanlation: http://quickdump.com/files/1632419868?key=796943862

nvm, i downloaded this, but it seems the link is dead now? does it work for anyone else?

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-07-2006, 07:05 AM
So Asuma did turn out to be Sandaime's son.

Am I the only one who thought it strange that this was revealed 314 fucking chapters into the series?

Aside from appearance and name, there has never been any visible connection between the two. No indications of them being family, no focus at all.

Just very, very weird.

Oh and lol @ Hidan always lying in a circle half-dead.

xDarkMaster
Fri, 07-07-2006, 09:15 AM
HQ Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/25177998/_Mangatsu__Naruto_314.rar.html)

darkmetal505
Fri, 07-07-2006, 09:15 AM
MQ Scantalation Rapidshare (http://rapidshare.de/files/25177998/_Mangatsu__Naruto_314.rar.html)

Naruto is going to make a chidorirasengan. So Asuma is the 3rd's son. okay....? That means Konohamaru is (maybe)...

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-07-2006, 09:17 AM
I think Asuma and the 3rd discussed with each other and weren't in good terms.

The translation states Asuma thinking about a few words the 3rd said to him, that it wasn't good to only do things you like, and detach from everything else.

For a moment I thought the monk was another jinchuriku.

A guard monk of the feudal lord, in the bingo book.
I guess not only s-class criminals are on that book.

mage
Fri, 07-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Hopefully the next chapter won't end with Hidan nearly dead in his circle again..

Assertn
Fri, 07-07-2006, 10:50 AM
A guard monk of the feudal lord, in the bingo book.
I guess not only s-class criminals are on that book.
Kakashi was in Zabuza's bingo book. Does that make him an s-class criminal?
The bingo books are relative to the country that issues them. Obviously to a country that is enemies with the fire, the 12 guards of the fire feudal lord will be worth alot.

Onineku
Fri, 07-07-2006, 10:53 AM
did anyone else see the reference to the monks that asuma had...

that little waist band... I allways wondered where it was from... and now we know(sorta)

he could've been a monk there...

Assertn
Fri, 07-07-2006, 10:55 AM
no...it means that asuma is one of the 12 guardians

mage
Fri, 07-07-2006, 11:04 AM
I didn't even notice that. Good catch.

Konohamaru
Fri, 07-07-2006, 11:16 AM
meh I had a feeling Asuma was the son of the third. Same Surname and all and they look kinda similar. What is with Hidan man? Thats twice he's ending up half beaten in a lil prayer circle. Perhaps he's got some special self sacrificing jutsus where he uses up a lot of his blood or something. His parnter always appears unhurt. I know he's the slowest member but jeez.

So whats this about Asuma leaving Konoha?

ChaosK
Fri, 07-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Kakashi was in Zabuza's bingo book. Does that make him an s-class criminal?
The bingo books are relative to the country that issues them. Obviously to a country that is enemies with the fire, the 12 guards of the fire feudal lord will be worth alot.

However, wasn't that Zabuza's bingo book alone? It seems, it wasn't one issued by his country, merely Zabuza keeping list of Ninjas worth noticing.

eternal_spring247
Fri, 07-07-2006, 12:58 PM
What I really don't hope that this new ninjutsu would be something like rasengan. By altering only the nature you will get example: electrifying rasengan. That would very dull.

Naruto needs more jutsu's. After all these chapters there is still nothing new.

Yukimura
Fri, 07-07-2006, 01:16 PM
I always thought the reason Naruto learned the types of jutsu he did was he sucked at controling his chakra...and altering it's nature sounds like the most complicated form of chakra manipulation. Other examples probably inculde The First creating trees from chakra, the second creating water from chakra, and the Third creating fire from chakra. However an elemental Rasengan would probable be quite boring, so hopefully Naruto will somehow learn a much more useful way to alter his chakra then just making it elemental.

And screw you Kishi for the gay "Not to draw this out..." --Cut away till next chapter shit, that wasn't funny, just irritating!

Sidnne
Fri, 07-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Naruto Kamehameha anyone?

dragon608608
Fri, 07-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Naruto Kamehameha anyone?

hahahaha
lol, that was funny. but i think Naruto will go with fire element since the Kuuybi was fire tails demon.

Assertn
Fri, 07-07-2006, 04:33 PM
However, wasn't that Zabuza's bingo book alone? It seems, it wasn't one issued by his country, merely Zabuza keeping list of Ninjas worth noticing.
I'm pretty sure he said it was from when he was a mist ninja.

Elessar
Fri, 07-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Alright, this is now the 3rd chapter with two akatsuki running around killing random newly introduced 1-chapter-characters. I'd like to have some sort of big picture added.

And i'd say Narutos training will somehow involve this 'genius technique'.

Koyuki
Fri, 07-07-2006, 08:34 PM
meh I had a feeling Asuma was the son of the third. Same Surname and all and they look kinda similar. What is with Hidan man? Thats twice he's ending up half beaten in a lil prayer circle. Perhaps he's got some special self sacrificing jutsus where he uses up a lot of his blood or something. His parnter always appears unhurt. I know he's the slowest member but jeez.

So whats this about Asuma leaving Konoha?

Yeah had that feeling too, like Asuma was his son or nephew. Can't wait for the next chapter, just hope Naruto's new technique isn't something shitty. He should show of some new tricks or learn new jutsu's.

Assertn
Fri, 07-07-2006, 08:51 PM
This Super-A class assassination jutsu needs more burning

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-07-2006, 09:16 PM
On a somewhat related note, I hate Kakashi now.

Fuck him for obtaining mangekyou for no explained reason.

SO STUPID.

msmush
Fri, 07-07-2006, 09:25 PM
hmm yeah lol i knew asuma has sarutobi in his name but the third was his dad? that was random. i wonder if asuma is konohomarus dad or uncle.

haha i love hidan's group. ones a religious freak and the other a money maniac ! ah lol and the random zetsu who pops up to say hi every now and then.

edit: oh my bad i read the chapter too quickly.

Sidnne
Fri, 07-07-2006, 09:32 PM
hmm yeah lol i knew asuma has sarutobi in his name but the third was his dad? that was random. i wonder if asuma is konohomarus dad or uncle.

oh another jinchuurrukki was killed in less an a chapter.

haha i love hidan's group. ones a religious freak and the other a money maniac ! ah lol and the random zetsu who pops up to say hi every now and then.

The monk they killed was not a jinchuuriki; he was someone who was in their Bingo Book that had a bounty on his head. They killed him for the money.

bxgreatone87
Fri, 07-07-2006, 09:43 PM
On a somewhat related note, I hate Kakashi now.

Fuck him for obtaining mangekyou for no explained reason.

SO STUPID.

Hopefully they will explain something about how he obtained it. I have this sick feeling sasuke is gonna have the MS also. kishi will have to come up with something besides killing your best friend to obtain the MS.

EDIT:
We'll maybe not sasuke haveing it cause i would think that would put him above orochimaru. If that occured orochimaru wont have a new body.I doubt he will allow sasuke to train him self in some way to awaken the MS.

Everon
Sat, 07-08-2006, 01:56 AM
The prerequisite for Mangekyou was to see your best friend die before your eyes. For Kakashi - a person who has copied countless jutsus and invented one himself, I'll just assume he figured it out after those three years. Why insist on an explanation? Did you need an explanation for Shikimaru's new shadow jutsu, or anyone else's for that matter? To save time, you'll just have to make some assumptions and use your imagination.

Naruto's training these past few years has been more perplexing to me. What did Jiraya teach Naruto exactly? All we saw was the beserk kyuubi which isn't anything new.

AlbinoFury
Sat, 07-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Akatsuki has a treasurer? what next the ferocious class secretary ninja and his minute taking skills, le sigh.

Yukimura
Sat, 07-08-2006, 02:29 AM
The only thing we've seen evidence of Naruto learning is how to willfully draw out Kyubii power and maybe some amount of control to keep himself from going too far...i.e. four-tails. Since However since Naruto failed at keeping it together while using Jyubii maybe there is something else that he was sucessful in during those two and a half years. Whatever it may be I don't think we've seen it yet.

What sucks the most is that nothing about new current Naruto makes me feel like he's any different from the old Naruto. The other charachters show some amount of growth, like Sakura having that strength and knowledge or Kakashi's Mangekyou or Sasuke's even colder sttitude and steroids and new jutsu. But what has Naruto done that he'd never done before...jack. and now he's going to sit in front of Kakashi and learn in a few hours what he couldn't learn in two years...I'm just so thrilled!

Zidarri the Exile
Sat, 07-08-2006, 02:41 AM
*yawn*

ANother boring chapter.

Zidarri the Exile
Sat, 07-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Don't double post -MOD

ikari
Sat, 07-08-2006, 06:37 PM
I still liked it enough. I've been watching the anime since the beginning, and only recently started reading the manga (when I came to these forums and saw the link to it). Perhaps I forgive a chapter or two for being boring...

Though I will agree that it seems like everyone grew a bit more than Naruto; however, I am still interested in seeing his advancement now.

viper00
Sat, 07-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I admit that this chapter was a little boring except for Asuma being revealed as Sarutobis' son and maybe being Konohamarus' dad or uncle.

One thig I dont understand is that Kakashi said he is going to teach Naruto a new jutsu that only he can learn/use, so how would Kakashi know how to teach Naruto this jutsu if only Naruto can learn it and use it? Someone correct me if i'm worng :p

mage
Sat, 07-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Kakashi said that Naruto is going to develop it himself, not teach him one.

Zidarri the Exile
Sat, 07-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Kakashi > Teach > Naruto > How to come up with jutsu = Naruto's very own jutsu!

viper00
Sun, 07-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Wow I always thought Naruto was too stupid to come up with something on his own lol. It will be interesting to see how this jutsu will turn out though.

chet_chetty
Sun, 07-09-2006, 03:31 AM
I'm really annoyed how Naruto's strength depends on how much chakra he can pour out, how far he takes the kyuubi, and what new jutsus he knows. what happened to the naruto we once knew? the #1 surprise ninja who used deception as strategy to fool a jounin? it's enough we havent seen strategy in any fights for a long time...but w/ naruto it was sooo much more interesting to see him having some analytical ability and just awareness in general (cuz he was made out to lack it). i swear this 15 year-old Naruto is dumber and less ninjalike than the 13 year-old Naruto from the first few arcs.

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 07-09-2006, 02:10 PM
naruto's new jutsu could be another kaiten like jutsu. sasuke have it, why not naruto?

Jadugar
Sun, 07-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Kaiten is a defense move and Naruto wants an attack move.

RyougaZell
Sun, 07-09-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm really annoyed how Naruto's strength depends on how much chakra he can pour out, how far he takes the kyuubi, and what new jutsus he knows. what happened to the naruto we once knew? the #1 surprise ninja who used deception as strategy to fool a jounin? it's enough we havent seen strategy in any fights for a long time...but w/ naruto it was sooo much more interesting to see him having some analytical ability and just awareness in general (cuz he was made out to lack it). i swear this 15 year-old Naruto is dumber and less ninjalike than the 13 year-old Naruto from the first few arcs.

Naruto's strenght comes from his abnormal levels of chakra. His own chakra. Whenever he uses the blue one is just his own.
Without that abnormal level he would die from using a Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
And apart from that abnormal level he still has Kyuubi's chakra to spend.

TheNineTails
Sun, 07-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Without that abnormal level he would die from using a Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Thats not true at all remember when naruto was fighting gaara in the chunnin exam>? well he used the Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu thing with hi sown blue chakra so you are wrong xP

bxgreatone87
Sun, 07-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Thats not true at all remember when naruto was fighting gaara in the chunnin exam>? well he used the Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu thing with hi sown blue chakra so you are wrong xP

He was talking about the blue chakra not the kyubbi's one lol. Naruto has the most chakra out of everyone we know so far besides the akatsuki member of the 7 sword of the mist. Neji has even said that before.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 07-10-2006, 12:38 AM
So basically they are going to be coming after Asuma next for some money.
This could actually be interesting. Haven't really seen what he can do other than
Chakra up his knives. So that might be cool right?

mage
Mon, 07-10-2006, 02:39 AM
I don't think they would go into Konoha and risk taking on every jounin there just for some money, but it would make a good reason for them to meet Naruto again.

Sidnne
Mon, 07-10-2006, 03:30 PM
I don't think they would go into Konoha and risk taking on every jounin there just for some money, but it would make a good reason for them to meet Naruto again.

Perhaps not for money alone, but for a jinchuuriki they might. They came to Konoha with a purpose and they seem to be in a hurry, so I don't think they would just sit on the outskirts and wait.
Deidara went into the sand village alone and captured Gaara, and Kisame and Itachi entered Konoha to look for Naruto; I don't see any reason why Hidan and Kazaku wouldn't do the same.

p0ltergeist
Mon, 07-10-2006, 04:55 PM
The differene between now and when Itachi and Kisame entered Konoha, is that now Konoha has a Hokage (one of the legendary Sannin) and a Jonin with the Mangekyou Sharingan. Without a Mangekyou Sharingan of their own, they would stand at a huge disadvantage.

Sidnne
Mon, 07-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Hidan: Ok, we're here at Konoha. Lets go in and find that jinchuuriki.

Kazaku: Wait, Hidan, they have a Hokage now.

Hidan: Hmm true, plus we don't have Mangekyou Sharingan, we are too weak to accomplish anything without it!

Kazaku: Lets get out of here!!

Hidan: Yeah, screw Akatsuki, I'm going back to my village!

Kazaku: Don't forget to say your prayers!

chet_chetty
Mon, 07-10-2006, 06:23 PM
I wouldnt consider Kakashi's MS a big threat but Tsunadi being there? very much so.

and on a completely unprovable tangent opinion...

Itachi & Kisami > Hidan & Kazaku

and while i'm at it...

Itachi > Hidan & Kazaku

bxgreatone87
Mon, 07-10-2006, 07:35 PM
i wont go as far as saying he is greater then both because we havent seen there skills just yet. but i will go as far as saying that they wont stand a chance entering konoha and makeing it out alive.

the only reason itachi was able to was because the city was rebuilding from the attack by orochimaru, and now akatsuki don't have the advandage of surprise on there side. everyone knows they will come after naruto sooner or later.

p0ltergeist
Mon, 07-10-2006, 11:14 PM
MS is not a threat? I'd be afraid of a guy who could send me to another dimension just by looking at me (or just tear my arm off if he "misses"). I don't know about you...

And if there is anything that has been abuntandly clear throughout the story, it's that Sharingan is way overpowered compared to everything else.

So I think it's reasonable to assume that a 2-man Akatsuki team with Sharingan is better than a 2-man akatsuki team without it.

But it's just an assumption.

Lefty
Tue, 07-11-2006, 12:11 AM
MS is not a threat? I'd be afraid of a guy who could send me to another dimension just by looking at me (or just tear my arm off if he "misses"). I don't know about you...

And if there is anything that has been abuntandly clear throughout the story, it's that Sharingan is way overpowered compared to everything else.

It may be over powerful but the side effects make up for that fact. Draining all you chakra and/or casuing you to go blind.

mage
Tue, 07-11-2006, 12:52 AM
It doesn't cause blindness. That was a mis-translation from a previous chapter.

Kensee
Tue, 07-11-2006, 02:59 AM
It doesn't cause blindness. That was a mis-translation from a previous chapter.
Then what does it do? Gives you a huge hang over? Anyone else can comfirm the "doesn't give you blindness due to usage?"

mage
Tue, 07-11-2006, 06:14 AM
As far as we know, there are no ill side effects.

RasenDori
Tue, 07-11-2006, 08:54 AM
except for being stuck in the hospital for over a week after using it too much

mage
Tue, 07-11-2006, 08:59 AM
That happens every time Kakashi uses his sharingan for extended periods.

RasenDori
Tue, 07-11-2006, 09:08 AM
yeah, but kisame even mentions that the eye is dangerous to use to often, and kakashi mentioned the masive chakra drain

mage
Tue, 07-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Kisame probably just said it's dangerous to use it often because of the chakra drain.

Assertn
Tue, 07-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Then what does it do? Gives you a huge hang over? Anyone else can comfirm the "doesn't give you blindness due to usage?"
The scene that brought the whole blindness to question was a very debateable series of dialogue between Kakashi and Itachi that came down to one of two probable scenarios:

1) Kakashi was eluding to Itachi losing his vision
2) Kakashi was eluding to having a secret weapon that Itachi neglected to notice

Many people sided with the 1st theory, as the likelyhood of kakashi suddenly having a jutsu that would elicit such fear in Itachi seemed unreasonable within the bounds of the Naruto realm. However, when he later unconvers his mangekyou sharingan, it is confirmed that this is, in fact, the case.

As a result, the consensus for the most part silently shook off the notion of itachi going blind.

bxgreatone87
Tue, 07-11-2006, 03:16 PM
The only thing we know about the sharingan is it eats up alot of chakra especialy in MS mode. Considering it is pretty much the best bloodline ability in the world of naruto, thats not a bad price to pay to pretty much be able to learn anything, and even combat any moves other have.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-12-2006, 06:25 AM
actually, Kakashi falls to the hospital bed about any time he fights.

I really wish we would see Naruto beating someone real good, doesn't have to be a boss enemy, but at least someone of a decent calibar...
the last enemy he defeated without using everything he has was Gatotsu's two henchmen... seriously, he should get at least one enemy down before going kyuubi all around.

on the same note, if he trained 3 years controling the kyuubi, he should have at least gotten something better to do to simply power up himself...

RyougaZell
Wed, 07-12-2006, 08:32 AM
The only thing we know about the sharingan is it eats up alot of chakra especialy in MS mode. Considering it is pretty much the best bloodline ability in the world of naruto, thats not a bad price to pay to pretty much be able to learn anything, and even combat any moves other have.

best bloodline?
I would say the most cheap and lame.

Whats the point in training when you can just copy a ninjutsu? That in my book is cheap.

Sure, they need to train in order to use copied Taijutsu... but seriously... uchiha-borned-sharingan users prefer just to copy and rely on their sharingan.

That's why Oro wants the eye, to copy easily.

In my book the Byakugan is a better Doujutsu than the Sharingan.

Aaanyways...

Back to the chapter...

If Asuma was revealed as one of the 12 guardians of the Feudal Lord... It is kinda obvious Hidan (or was it Kakuzuu? ah nevermind...) the Akatsuki's will surely leave Naruto aside so they can gain a little extra money with Asuma. Will we see Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino fight? I hope so... and not just a 4 panel fight like the one they gave Neji, Lee and Tenten versus the fake Kisame and their clay-clones.

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 07-12-2006, 12:28 PM
oh well, nothing like a kyubi transformation by naruto~

no bloodline jutusu will be able to surpass the kyubi...woO!

bxgreatone87
Wed, 07-12-2006, 01:29 PM
The way kishi made it seem when they saw sasuke again for the first time sharigan had something over the kyubbi. Kishi plays favorites in naruto lol its like sharigan is his favorite move so its always gonna be over powered. Also i do agree its a cheap move in learning moves from other ninjas so easily,but none the less it is still one of the most powerful maybe even the most powerful blodline limit sadly.

RyougaZell
Wed, 07-12-2006, 03:08 PM
The way kishi made it seem when they saw sasuke again for the first time sharigan had something over the kyubbi. Kishi plays favorites in naruto lol its like sharigan is his favorite move so its always gonna be over powered. Also i do agree its a cheap move in learning moves from other ninjas so easily,but none the less it is still one of the most powerful maybe even the most powerful blodline limit sadly.

true. kishi plays favorites.

I would have liked to see Sasuke's ass getting kicked by Kimimaro... but no.. Kishi had to kill the last living Kaguya...