Thu, 07-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Hot off the press.

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n192.torrent

LaZie
Thu, 07-06-2006, 01:35 AM
So how is this new ending i've not heard about yet? :o

DDBen
Thu, 07-06-2006, 02:29 AM
Wow I'm fairly sure this episode will never see a US release as it has definatly gone well past good taste.I can't even describe this filler so lets just say that while its mildly funny in parts its safe to say the writers have officially given up.

The Ending is odd and is just really Naruto running around with the animal characters nothing to interesting and nothing we haven't seen before.

Oh and with a next episode preview of Rock Lee asking Naruto to experience the Hot fiery passion of youth with him this episode has said goodbye to taste from start to finish.

BioAlien
Thu, 07-06-2006, 02:46 AM
after a good filler arc.. we are back to the crappy stuff we were used to see before...

the ending.. well... not that good, but still better than guitar and cellphone :p

next episode, oh my god!.. has rock lee became gay!?

well DDBen is right about this,

the writers have officially given up.

Dark Shroud
Thu, 07-06-2006, 03:05 AM
I guess after a good arc they had to do a really bad filler. I consider this to be the second worst filler ever, the two idiots pretending to be Lee and his master is my vote for worst. This gave me some laughs, but it was compleatly stupid.

And the preview for next week's episode using a worn out gay jokes. That's so funny and original. </sarcasm> Oh well, I'll still download and watch it.

Lefty
Thu, 07-06-2006, 03:07 AM
I feel the need to drink till i forget that i watched this pice of crap.

Dark Shroud
Thu, 07-06-2006, 03:17 AM
I feel the need to drink till i forget that i watched this pice of crap.
Heh, killing off that many brain cells will probably allow you to enjoy the crappy episodes.

MFauli
Thu, 07-06-2006, 06:36 AM
I feel as if someone or something has done something bad to me....i just cant tell what....

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Haven't seen the ep.
Haven't heard the new ending song.

Have seen the new ending animation.
Second worst animation, tied up with the dog one used only two eps.

Genma
Thu, 07-06-2006, 11:43 AM
That episode made me lol in real life. Animes rarely do that for me... but it was so ridiculous I couldn't help it. I also totally predicted the ending but that's okay.

Did anyone read the lyrics for the closing credits? "Ah, spit in the face of the one you should love! Mister cricket."

"More importantly, I wonder if this confused feeling in my flat chest... is because of the cola I drank?"

Easily the best song ever.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 07-06-2006, 12:28 PM
I haven't been able to download it for some reason, but from what you guys have said it might be a blessing lol.

JaySee
Thu, 07-06-2006, 02:56 PM
2 words: golden showers

bxgreatone87
Thu, 07-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Finally downloaded it. Was the worst filler ever only thing good was the peeing part that gave me a laugh lol. The new ending sucks in my opinion also they didnt put much into it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Naruto peed on Ino...

I laughed.

That is all.

fahoumh
Thu, 07-06-2006, 06:38 PM
What a terrible episode. It was so bad I actually skipped through almost the entire episode to the end after watching 2 painful minutes...and I have always managed to sit through an entire episode. I'd delete it but then my Naruto episode collection would be incomplete and I'm too obsessive-compulsive to let that happen.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 07-06-2006, 07:15 PM
What a terrible episode. It was so bad I actually skipped through almost the entire episode to the end after watching 2 painful minutes...and I have always managed to sit through an entire episode. I'd delete it but then my Naruto episode collection would be incomplete and I'm too obsessive-compulsive to let that happen.

If anything go back and watch the peeing part it should make you laugh :D .

Narasho
Thu, 07-06-2006, 10:18 PM

Fillers don't count as part of the Naruto collection. Even implying that they do is insulting the Naruto series, and anime in general.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-06-2006, 11:46 PM
I know that this is at least 5 volumes in a row now of the uncut DVDs that I won't be buying.

Which is another reason I'm glad they put all their filler together.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Fri, 07-07-2006, 01:29 AM
WOW, that was bad. Can't even describe how bad it was. Golden rainbow showers.....
Mildly funny parts: Having Ino say that Naruto would never be the main character in a comic. Kinda really strechting the obvious to try to be funny though.
And Naruto being chased while peeing, kinda funny. Although I do understand his position. You can't stop peeing just like that once you've started.

Nai
Fri, 07-07-2006, 02:06 AM
Oh my.

The writers of this crap have even taken away my ability to be witty now... along with my desire to continue this life.

THE MONSTERS (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/.jpg)!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-07-2006, 07:37 AM
Oh yeah, one thing about this episode that REALLY pissed me off...

They had one of the characters mentioning America.

Apparently, someone forgot to tell the writers that Naruto lives in a completely fictional world, and not Japan.

darkmetal505
Fri, 07-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Naruto: I'm R. Kelly bitch, I'm going to pee on you!

This episode was, eh, awkward.

fahoumh
Fri, 07-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Fillers don't count as part of the Naruto collection. Even implying that they do is insulting the Naruto series, and anime in general.
Perhaps, but the real insult is the fact trash like this is even put out...at least IMO

Cyberdude93
Fri, 07-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Oh yeah, one thing about this episode that REALLY pissed me off...

They had one of the characters mentioning America.

Apparently, someone forgot to tell the writers that Naruto lives in a completely fictional world, and not Japan.

They only mentioned "speaking American". While I wouldn't rule out the filler writers actually making that mistake, I wouldn't rule out DB translating it wrong. Especially considering "American" is not a language.

Canadian
Fri, 07-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Yeah, they mentioned him being able to "speak American". This likely meant they were talking about the English language and not about America. (Could be an error in translation, no way to translate it properly, or the Japanese could refer to the way we speak English as "American".)

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-07-2006, 06:51 PM
I found the episode entertaining. Stupid and pointless of course, but entertaining.

Female Naruto is hot... sans the golden shower.
Anime characters talking broken english is always funny.

Oh, and Inner Ino!

Nai
Fri, 07-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Stupid and pointless of course, but entertaining.
... Yeah, I guess. Kind of like watching people be hit in the crotch with balls.

By the way, was I the only one who found this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/NarutoBestiality.jpg) picture mildly disturbing? I mean, just look at his facial expression! GAH!

Psyke
Fri, 07-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Arghh. Watching this episode really does make me wanna jump inside a fire too. :(

Animeniax
Sat, 07-08-2006, 02:37 AM
I liked this episode even though it was mindless entertainment. Ino is one of my favorite female characters, which helped. The animation was pretty good, especially compared to the last episode. Seeing Naruto running around and acting alluring while transformed into Ino was kind of disturbing, as well as the golden shower scene. However, I prefer these one shot comedic episodes to some of the "filler" story arcs we've seen.

As for the Rock Lee challenge, I think it's funny some of you immediately thought "gay joke" from that preview. My first thought was a fight episode between Naruto and Lee.

ikari
Sat, 07-08-2006, 11:28 AM
I've said this about other filler episodes, but this one is the new champion. Worst episode ever. Ugg...I just wish they would finish the filler and start on part 2.

BioAlien
Sat, 07-08-2006, 06:02 PM
I've said this about other filler episodes, but this one is the new champion. Worst episode ever. Ugg...I just wish they would finish the filler and start on part 2.

how could you have said that about other filler episode.. when you only have 2 post... :confused:

ikari
Sat, 07-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Perchance I have said it to others, not so much on this board. Believe it or not, my communication isn't limited to internet chat boards. Thus, when I said I have said it before it was not an indication that I had made such comment here; rather the more general case in which I have disclosed to my friends in the past great displeasure with a Naruto episode. Yet my comment remains the same, and just as true. While I have remarked in the past that I had witnessed the worst Naruto episode ever, 192 went to great lengths to snag that title away.

miyama_ryu
Sun, 07-09-2006, 03:43 AM
I can't wait for the fillers to reach american television. Let them feel our pain!

BioAlien
Sun, 07-09-2006, 04:38 AM
I can't wait for the fillers to reach american television. Let them feel our pain!

lol you are evil...

But, if this episode reach the english version, what will happen to Chikara-sama ? because he can speak "american" but in the dub version what will happen to his "american" talking? will they completly delete it or will they use another language like french or espagnol.. well.. i hope they delete it... or should i say, delete this entire episode... and act like it never existed

MFauli
Sun, 07-09-2006, 06:13 AM
lol you are evil...

But, if this episode reach the english version, what will happen to Chikara-sama ? because he can speak "american" but in the dub version what will happen to his "american" talking? will they completly delete it or will they use another language like french or espagnol.. well.. i hope they delete it... or should i say, delete this entire episode... and act like it never existed

They´ll most probably choose some strong accent of american/english langugage to make the difference.

Necromas
Sun, 07-09-2006, 07:40 AM
They´ll most probably choose some strong accent of american/english langugage to make the difference.

They can make him have an elvis presley accent :P

RyougaZell
Sun, 07-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Worst part was making the characters talk "american"
Heck... there is no america in Naruto's world!!

Unless the fillers writers plan to throw all the hidden villages in Japan... yeah sure... because they fit nicely...

Worst ending song on Naruto btw.

Edort4
Tue, 07-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Everything in this chapter was so wrong... It felt like an story written by a 7 years kid. It was like an episode of shinchan with a fat elvis talking english in a ninja world. I want to cut my veins.

Animeniax
Tue, 07-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Everything in this chapter was so wrong... It felt like an story written by a 7 years kid. It was like an episode of shinchan with a fat elvis talking english in a ninja world. I want to cut my veins.

Your post felt like "an story written by a 7 years kid" too, so you should be happy with this chapter.

I liked this episode, but wished they had made it a two-episode arc at least so they could develop Ino's character more. Maybe have her using new techniques or some kind of romance angle with Naruto or another genin character.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Animeniax's optimism regarding fillers is bordering on disturbing. :S

Edort4
Wed, 07-12-2006, 07:14 AM
ROFL instead of cutting my veins I should cut yours and help mankind :p . An arc about this?
One thing is optimism and another is sadomasochism.

I can understand that people like some of the jokes but common this is not naruto. If you want people pissing, a fat elvis talking in english and dancing flamenco etc you can get that in any other 10 years old kids oriented anime.

This filler is a bad Naruto episode but it could be a good shin chan episode everything has its context.

mage
Wed, 07-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Your post felt like "an story written by a 7 years kid" too, so you should be happy with this chapter.

I liked this episode, but wished they had made it a two-episode arc at least so they could develop Ino's character more. Maybe have her using new techniques or some kind of romance angle with Naruto or another genin character.

Comment removed as it was off-topic flaming -MOD

Animeniax
Wed, 07-12-2006, 08:45 PM
ROFL instead of cutting my veins I should cut yours and help mankind :p . An arc about this?
One thing is optimism and another is sadomasochism.

I can understand that people like some of the jokes but common this is not naruto. If you want people pissing, a fat elvis talking in english and dancing flamenco etc you can get that in any other 10 years old kids oriented anime.

This filler is a bad Naruto episode but it could be a good shin chan episode everything has its context.

Sorry, let me backtrack, but I would not like a longer story arc concerning this episode's subject matter, just a longer story arc with Ino in it. It can be goofy and concerning love, but needs to be better written and more meaningful than "golden showers" and chunky Elvis impersonators. Those I can do without.

More character development for Ino would be good though. I always thought it was a bum deal that Sakura dumped Ino for Sasuke, after Ino was so helpful to and supportive of Sakura when they were younger. Ino could have been mean to "big-forehead girl" like all the other girls, but she wasn't. Instead, she helped Sakura see her inner strength and taught her to be confident in herself. Then Sakura ends their friendship over some pretty boy, and that's just wrong.

mage
Wed, 07-12-2006, 10:41 PM
It's filler. There is no character development.

p0ltergeist
Wed, 07-12-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't understand why they don't just put on re-runs. These fillers are an insult to the fans.

Yukimura
Thu, 07-13-2006, 01:19 AM
Money might have something to do with it, but it could also be something to do with how they run TV over there. I don't know how prevalent reruns are on Japanese TV, but I know that they don't have the type of season system that we have in America, at least for all the anime that I follow (I make no assumptions about TV in any other country so if you don't have the new/rerun season cycle in your country good for you!). Many shows have a set length before starting unlike Naruto or Bleach which seem to be more open-ended. Turning to reruns might not be a viable option for the studio, and they probably don't want to just stop the series, as it might never get started again. Hence fillers

Animeniax
Thu, 07-13-2006, 02:11 AM
It's filler. There is no character development.

Of course there is. During "filler" time, Sakura decides to train as a medical ninja; Hinata got stronger and more confident and then killed a guy; Rock Lee can fight in his sleep and loves curry; we found out more about Anko's past with Orochimaru; some past history about Jiraiya with the Onbaa; more about Shino and his bugs; a lot more about Byakugan's weaknesses and strengths, and met a host of new feudal lords and evil ninjas.

Honestly if you can't stand the "fillers" that much, why waste your time complaining about it here? Go read the manga.

mage
Thu, 07-13-2006, 06:32 AM
Of course there is. During "filler" time, Sakura decides to train as a medical ninja; Hinata got stronger and more confident and then killed a guy; Rock Lee can fight in his sleep and loves curry; we found out more about Anko's past with Orochimaru; some past history about Jiraiya with the Onbaa; more about Shino and his bugs; a lot more about Byakugan's weaknesses and strengths, and met a host of new feudal lords and evil ninjas.

Sakura becoming a medical ninja isn't filler, but the rest is. All of that shit will be forgotton when the manga storyline resumes.

Honestly if you can't stand the "fillers" that much, why waste your time complaining about it here? Go read the manga.
Why do you put 'fillers' in quotations? Do you think they aren't filler or something? Or do you not know what it is? It's useless storyline that is just taking up space on TV until the manga gets further ahead. It has no impact on the real story, and it's not even written by Kishimoto.

Animeniax
Thu, 07-13-2006, 06:55 AM
Sakura becoming a medical ninja isn't filler, but the rest is. All of that shit will be forgotton when the manga storyline resumes.

Why do you put 'fillers' in quotations? Do you think they aren't filler or something? Or do you not know what it is? It's useless storyline that is just taking up space on TV until the manga gets further ahead. It has no impact on the real story, and it's not even written by Kishimoto.

I stress again, if you can't stand these "filler episodes" so much, why not just read the manga and be done with it? You'd know exactly what's going on with the story (in case you were holding your breath in anticipation) instead of being disappointed each week and complaining about it on these forums. I don't understand, do you really need this story in animated form in order to enjoy it? Why look down on "all of that shit"? Because it doesn't follow the manga to the letter? Big deal. It's still entertaining if you let it be, instead of immediately dismissing it as "filler" and "shit".

I put "filler" in quotations because I think it's a bullsh*t term that's very disrespectful to the animation makers. They have budget and time constraints and it's not their fault the manga writer can't produce more storyline in a timely manner to meet the tv studio's requirements for production. I don't love the shoddy story-telling and poor animation either, but I enjoy what I can from it, and give thanks that they make it, and I will continue to support them until they do get back to better times.

mage
Thu, 07-13-2006, 09:21 AM
I stress again, if you can't stand these "filler episodes" so much, why not just read the manga and be done with it?
I read the manga every week. I don't even watch the fillers.

I don't love the shoddy story-telling and poor animation either, but I enjoy what I can from it, and give thanks that they make it, and I will continue to support them until they do get back to better times.
Good for you. I hope you die.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Haha, read the manga...do we look like kweers to you?

Animeniax
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:02 PM
I read the manga every week. I don't even watch the fillers.

Good for you. I hope you die.

Great, yet here you are, whining every week about how bad the "fillers" are, even though you don't watch them. So who's opinions are you regurgitating every week? Did some other kid tell you the episode sucked, then you post it here like you came up with the conclusion on your own?

Animeniax
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:02 PM
Haha, read the manga...do we look like kweers to you?

Nope, you just sound like whiny little b*tches.

mage
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Great, yet here you are, whining every week about how bad the "fillers" are, even though you don't watch them. So who's opinions are you regurgitating every week? Did some other kid tell you the episode sucked, then you post it here like you came up with the conclusion on your own?
If you noticed, I didn't say anything about this specific episode. I've watched enough of them to know how bad they are. Shut the fuck up, god damn.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:22 PM
Nope, you just sound like whiny little b*tches.

Tip for you: Leave the forums.

Animeniax
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:34 PM
If you noticed, I didn't say anything about this specific episode. I've watched enough of them to know how bad they are. Shut the fuck up, god damn.

I'd bet good money if I went through each episode thread, we'd get your whiny two cents about how bad it was. If you don't watch the "fillers", why bother posting in the thread for episode 192 about how bad the "fillers" are?? You're the one who needs to stfu. Go read your manga then, and quit filling these threads with your whiny bs about the anime.

mage
Thu, 07-13-2006, 11:46 PM
I'd bet good money if I went through each episode thread, we'd get your whiny two cents about how bad it was.
Better get ready to pay up!

Ep 191 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13453

I didn't mention anything about the specific episode, just commented on some screenshots

Ep 190 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13425

I did watch this one, but only because people were saying how "good" it was, so I had to take a look. I mentioned how much is sucked in the thread.

Ep 189 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13401

Didn't watch the ep, only replied to some posts.

Ep 188 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13384

Didn't post in this thread.

Ep 187 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13357

Ep 186 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13328

Didn't watch episode, only responded to some dumb comment.

Ep 185 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13302

Ep 184 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13276

I did watch this episode only because I thought 'Kiba's Long Day' would be funny. It ended up not being too bad for filler standards, but still completely sucked.

Ep 183 discussion
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13237

Didn't watch the episode, replied to someones post.

Ep 182 discussion:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=13188

~~~Now, what were you saying? That's 10 eps back, and I only commented on two of them.

PS. I fucking hate you.

Animeniax
Fri, 07-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Oh, wow, you got me there! So you only whined in some of the episode threads, not all of them. Good for you!

Sure, I'll pay up my two cents to cover your two cents. I can't figure out why some of you are so upset that the anime can't keep up with the manga. Each anime episode covers 2-3 (or more) weeks of manga issues, so the anime will catch up quick. If the anime catches up too quick, they'll have to show "fillers" again, and next time it might not occur at a convenient break in the story, it might be right in the middle of the main storyline, which would be terrible for continuity. So why keep complaining about it? Why not go outside and play a sport, or watch something else until the story picks up again? Or why not keep watching Naruto and enjoying what you can about the episode, instead of looking for all of the faults in the episode.

mage
Fri, 07-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Oh, wow, you got me there! So you only whined in some of the episode threads, not all of them. Good for you!

Sure, I'll pay up my two cents to cover your two cents. I can't figure out why some of you are so upset that the anime can't keep up with the manga. Each anime episode covers 2-3 (or more) weeks of manga issues, so the anime will catch up quick. If the anime catches up too quick, they'll have to show "fillers" again, and next time it might not occur at a convenient break in the story, it might be right in the middle of the main storyline, which would be terrible for continuity. So why keep complaining about it? Why not go outside and play a sport, or watch something else until the story picks up again? Or why not keep watching Naruto and enjoying what you can about the episode, instead of looking for all of the faults in the episode.
If the episode sucks, I'm going to discuss how bad it is. If it is good, then I will discuss the good points. Why should I praise every episode, no matter how shitty it is? There are no good points in 99.8% of the fillers, so there really is nothing to discuss other than how much it makes me want to spoon my eyes out.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-14-2006, 12:07 AM
bla bla bla bla.

Dude... the same can apply to you.
Don't like people whining about the fillers on a forum?
Go play a sport, or go watch other forums.

Touche :D

Animeniax
Fri, 07-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Dude... the same can apply to you.
Don't like people whining about the fillers on a forum?
Go play a sport, or go watch other forums.

Touche :D

I'm here to discuss Naruto episodes, but for every thought-out and insightful comment you read, you have to wade through 10 posts from some whiny little kid about why "fillerz are the suxorz" or some shit. I'm enjoying these episodes of Naruto and want to discuss them with other fans. Not as much as I would the main storyline episodes, but still.

Animeniax
Fri, 07-14-2006, 12:19 AM
Double post removed (poof!).

It may be one of the worst fillers ever, and therefore its thread might be a trifling thing to watch over; but, in addition to being off-topic, this little tiff is getting extremely annoying.

Try taking your little fight to PMs.

Get back on topic please.

masamuneehs

mage
Fri, 07-14-2006, 12:27 AM
That's the problem, you watch each episode expecting it to be bad, then post some obnoxious comment about it on these forums. If you are all in agreement about how bad "fillers" are, we don't need your input on every episode about how it was bad. We get it. "Story sucked, animation sucked, fillers suck, anyone who disagrees sucks." So go do something else.
If you don't want people's opinions on a discussion forum in a discussion thread, then goto another fucking forum or better yet, suicide ASAP.

Genma
Fri, 07-14-2006, 10:09 AM
I've learned that complaining about complaining can be equally annoying as the prior complaining. Most people don't like the fillers, yet some people (me, for instance, with the exception of the Star Village arc -- screw those!) are entertained and satisfied by them.

Everyone has their opinions, and are entitled to voice them on these forums. Just don't go on for two+ pages bitching about how the fillers are okay and that nobody should be bashing them, and vice-versa.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-21-2006, 09:02 PM
Bumping this topic because I forgot to state that I kinda liked that they introduced an Inner Ino.

Mizuchi
Fri, 07-21-2006, 09:18 PM
I enjoyed this episode a little by forcing myself to think that peeing naruto was actually the real princess having an orgasm :)

p.s. terra i dont like ur avater :-P