PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's latest OP and ED

RyougaZell
Sat, 03-11-2006, 08:53 AM
ENDING 13!!!!
-> http://www.anbuarchives.com/descargas/Akeboshi-Yellow_Moon.rar
-> http://lnx.slamdunksp.com/Akeboshi-Yellow_Moon.rar

Haven't heard it (I am at my job), but according to the site its the full version... I'll listen it during lunch.
EDIT:
Hearing it now. Someone lend me a usb-audio card.
It sounds good, and it IS the full-version (wierd to have the full so soon)

EDIT2:
Video rips of the New Intro and Ending in this thread at NarutoFan:
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=91348 by Dryoness

EDIT3:
Full version song of the new intro will come out until late May or beginning of June.

EDIT4:
YouTube Links for the Intro and Ending, provided by CyberDude93!
Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PBnIyq1KgQ
Ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTalNN8piJ0

Info from AnimeNewsNetwork:

Opening Theme:
#1: "Rise" by ???
#1: "Rocks" by Hound Dog (eps 1-25)
#2: "Haruka Kanata" by Asian Kung-Fu Generation (eps 26-53)
#3: "Kanashimi wo Yasashisani" by little by little (eps 54-77)
#4: "GO!!!" by FLOW (eps 78-103)
#5: "Seishun Kyosokyoku" by Sambomaster (eps 104-128)
#6: "No Boy, No Cry" by Stance Punks (eps 129-153)
#7: "Nami Kaze Satellite" by Snorkel (eps 154-178)
#8: "Re:member" by FLOW (eps 179-)
Ending Theme:
#01: "Wind" by Akeboshi (eps 1-25)
#02: "Harumonia" by Rythem (eps 26-51)
#03: "Viva Rock ~Japanese Side~" by Orange Range (eps 52-64)
#04: "ALIVE" by Raiko (eps 65-77)
#05: "Ima Made Nando Mo" by the Mass Missile (eps 78-89)
#06: "Ryusei" by Tia (eps 90-103)
#07: "Mountain A Go Go Too" by Captain Stridum (eps 104-115)
#08: "Hajimete Kimi to Shabetta" by GagagaSP (eps 116-128)
#09: "NAKUSHITA KOTOBA" by No Regret Life (eps 129-141)
#10: "Speed" by Analog Fish (eps 142-153)
#11: "Soba ni Iru Kara" by Amadori (eps 154-165)
#12: "Parade" by CHABA (eps 166-178)
#13: "Yellow Moon by Akeboshi(eps 179-)

Then ep 179 will be the beginning of the new season. A month to go.

xDarkMaster
Sat, 03-11-2006, 09:51 AM
No way, the current opening is one of my favorites...

Kraco
Sat, 03-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Heh. The ending songs certainly don't have time to grow old in Naruto. I wonder if it's only because the show is so big they have extra money to burn...

tali/spetz
Sat, 03-11-2006, 12:43 PM
I liked the first intro's personally, but its all good I look forward to hearing that new one... I'm kinda' tired of the current one.

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Naruto's rate of new openings & endings is pretty normal in the longer shounen series genre.

The new ending is going to be performed by dream! :D I loved their contributions to Hikaru no Go.

Deadfire
Sat, 03-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Heh. The ending songs certainly don't have time to grow old in Naruto. I wonder if it's only because the show is so big they have extra money to burn...

If they had money to burn one would think that they could get better writers for those fillers. Oh well looks interesting I may have to download them ahead of time (if they exist on the web yet) to see how they compare

RyougaZell
Sat, 03-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Deadfire: I don't think they will exist until they air in ep 179. We usually only find intro/outro in tv size before they release the singles.

Terracosmo:
I haven't heard songs by them. Are they good?

Kraco:
Apart from the first 2 songs (Wind and Harmonia with 25 eps each (for the first double episode ) the endings in Naruto only air between 12 and 14 eps (without taking in account all the double episodes)

Deadfire
Sat, 03-11-2006, 05:57 PM
I guess your right as my first search didn't go well. As well someone rated me a negitive because it appears that I'm making claim to or creating an appearance of (often undeserved) importance or distinction. (IE To pretentious)

Alright bud, whatever you say

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 03-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I'm surprised that you guys aren't more excited about this? To me is serves as another confirmation of the end of the fillers. Hopefully episode 179 will feature the return of the real storyline and the new opening will only serve as a further confirmation to this. (featuring post time jump naruto and co). Here's hoping that all signs are correctly pointing to the end of the goddamn fillers.

XanBcoo
Sat, 03-11-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm surprised that you guys aren't more excited about this? To me is serves as another confirmation of the end of the fillers. Hopefully episode 179 will feature the return of the real storyline and the new opening will only serve as a further confirmation to this. (featuring post time jump naruto and co). Here's hoping that all signs are correctly pointing to the end of the goddamn fillers.
I agree with LobsterMagnet. I suppose we'll recieve our final confirmations when the new OP and ED feature animation relating to the post-time jump story. I'm looking forward to it.

Nai
Sat, 03-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Aw, must we part with Parade that soon? I really enjoy that ending.

Thankfully the fact that the fillers will end makes up for it.

Kraco
Sat, 03-11-2006, 06:49 PM
It appears that way, but like Terracosmo and RyougaZell said (and I get the feeling they were really enlightening me - well, I suppose I deserved it), the ending would have changed anyway. And I don't think they particularly tried to choose crappier bands for the filler eps...

However, the opening might be interesting indeed. It's not every day that the characters just suddenly change a lot.

IFHTT
Sat, 03-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I am anxious to see the new opening. Either way I don't really care whether or not the op & ed songs suck, just as long as what's in between doesn't.

BioAlien
Sat, 03-11-2006, 11:25 PM
i was wondering for sometime... why is there more different ending song than opening song?

Board of Command
Sun, 03-12-2006, 12:19 AM
Info from AnimeNewsNetwork:
Then ep 179 will be the beginning of the new season. A month to go.
Hard to believe that it has been almost a full year of fillers...oh how time flies.

Lucifus
Sun, 03-12-2006, 12:53 AM

Ahh....Refreshing info backing up the rumors of the end of the fillers, though i like the current opening and ending alot, I'm definatly looking forward to the new ones, they should be pretty good.

LaZie
Sun, 03-12-2006, 02:01 AM
Hard to believe that it has been almost a full year of fillers...oh how time flies.

It's almost been a year already? Wow! Time sure does fly fast :p

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-12-2006, 08:18 AM
i was wondering for sometime... why is there more different ending song than opening song?

Probably because the opening is the first thing seen, and they don't want to confuse people more than necessary. Also the intros generally need more work (good presentation etc).

el_boss
Sun, 03-12-2006, 09:36 AM
I'm sure going to miss Parade. Like LobsterMagnet said, this is almost a confirmation for the end of the fillers.

Board of Command
Sun, 03-12-2006, 11:51 AM
It's almost been a year already? Wow! Time sure does fly fast :p
When did fillers start? Ep 130 something...? So yeah, over 40 episodes of fillers which amounts to about 10 months. Wow.

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-12-2006, 11:57 AM
When did fillers start? Ep 130 something...? So yeah, over 40 episodes of fillers which amounts to about 10 months. Wow.

The first filler episode was 136.

Board of Command
Sun, 03-12-2006, 07:13 PM
So 43 episodes of fillers. That went by in a flash.

Lucifus
Sun, 03-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Wow, 10 months of fillers, The new op/ed better be good for all this wait.

Sariachan
Sun, 03-12-2006, 07:32 PM
It seems the ED will be made by Akeboshi (the same of "WInd") and not by Dreams... even better, I say!
It should be called "Yellow Moon". :)

suckitdry
Sun, 03-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Parade is crappy song, and CHABA no talent, 0!!!
I hope new song by Hyde or Hih Mighty Colour! they rule you!

RyougaZell
Sun, 03-12-2006, 07:57 PM
It seems the ED will be made by Akeboshi (the same of "WInd") and not by Dreams... even better, I say!
It should be called "Yellow Moon". :)

Hmmm...

You do not post a source, and you say the ending should be called Yellow Moon... You expressed yourself as it "should" be named like that...
Or maybe I could not understand your broken message, silly me, heh.

Aaaaaaanyway.
After seeing this post I went to ANN and found this update:

#13: "HANEY" by dream (eps 179-)
#13: "Yellow Moon" by Akeboshi (eps 179-)

Seems the guys at ANN has 2 different songs and groups for the ending of ep179.
Which one will be the chosen one? We will have to wait.

suckitdry
Sun, 03-12-2006, 08:11 PM
After seeing this post I went to ANN and found this update:

Who will surivive?!?! dundundundaaah

Sariachan
Sun, 03-12-2006, 09:41 PM
My source is a Narutofan forums member I can trust. :)
In fact, you can see that ANN had added it, too. Maybe, they kept the other song there since they don't understand what is happening around the Naruto anime lately,,, but who can? ;)

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-13-2006, 02:51 AM
Been expecting this. They average about 26 episodes between new openings and 13 episodes between new endings.

masamuneehs
Mon, 03-13-2006, 05:43 AM
I personally don't care what they do for an opening or ending just as long as the fillers are finally over for a good long time!

Naruto_Fan
Mon, 03-13-2006, 09:54 AM
yea i agree. it's about time they stop showing us fillers, so i'm happy that the filler "season" is now almost over...:D :D :D

Divinity
Mon, 03-13-2006, 05:48 PM
I like the current ending and I also liked the ending song in the episodes during the naruto/sasuke fight

Hopefully these next ones will be cool too.

XanBcoo
Mon, 03-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Hmmm...

I hope it's the Akeboshi one. That wouldn't be half bad.

UChessmaster
Mon, 03-13-2006, 09:42 PM
Jpn. 04/05/06 Episode 179: "Natsuhiboshi, Remembered Lullaby"

got that from leafninja... anyone else feels scared?

nests
Mon, 03-13-2006, 10:36 PM
So are we actually getting back to story line or is this an opening for some more fillers

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-14-2006, 12:01 AM
Jpn. 04/05/06 Episode 179: "Natsuhiboshi, Remembered Lullaby"

got that from leafninja... anyone else feels scared?

Remembered Lullaby sounds like nostalgia or something. Perhaps for Kakashi?

Gaiden hint hopefully

OR ANOTHER COOL FILLER ABOUT FLOWERS!

Edort4
Tue, 03-14-2006, 05:43 AM
I hope you are right with the nostalgia thing. I can't whistand any more fillers. I read all chapters since gaiden again and I can't imagine any other thing animated.

Ownage Kid
Tue, 03-14-2006, 05:42 PM
Man, I'd love it if they added an intro song that rocks as much as the last one (prior to the filler episodes). That one was so good. :(

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-15-2006, 09:44 AM
I've been constantly checking on Anime News Network and there is still no word about which ending will be official one. Haney or Yellow Moon ...

EDIT:

oh yeah... they already took off the message of "Rumored start of <censored> Gaiden" in ep 178

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-21-2006, 10:45 PM
NEWS Update:

ANN removed HANEY by Dreams from their Naruto page, leaving YELLOW MOON by Akeboshi as the "confirmed" new ending.

XanBcoo
Tue, 03-21-2006, 10:54 PM
The new OP is either going to feature very spoilerific animation, or it will have something else not alluding to post-time jump and people will complain about having another season of fillers (which I don't beleive to be the case).

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
I hope the new intro has scenes from the gaiden, and afterwards those scenes are changed to reflect the new arc.

I mean... remember the 5th intro?
When Shikamaru appeared normally, then they added him the Chuunin Vest.
Then they changed Oro's apperanced and added Kimimaro.
Then they added Lee in his healed state.
Then they added Gaara and his siblings.

Now that I think about it... damn it... that intro surely was changed.

bxgreatone87
Fri, 03-24-2006, 04:11 PM
my guess as the title being remebered lulaby they may be entering kakashi gaiden because it is the past right so would make sense if not i guess im gonna have to cry my self to sleep at night lol j/k

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-25-2006, 08:24 AM
You know what would make a great opening for the season they have to transition into the skip?

A series of scenes showing each of the Genin doing moves with large shadows in the background. And then, as each character is shown after the skip, the shadows are replaced by images of their post-skip selves.

Knives122
Sat, 03-25-2006, 10:36 AM
wouldn't you think the moves would get in the way of the shadows?

unless they made the people smaller.

RyougaZell
Sat, 03-25-2006, 12:41 PM
You know what would make a great opening for the season they have to transition into the skip?

A series of scenes showing each of the Genin doing moves with large shadows in the background. And then, as each character is shown after the skip, the shadows are replaced by images of their post-skip selves.

That's a good idea.
Sadly I don't see it happening.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Added Ending Yellow Moon Mp3 to first post.

EDIT:

Also added the title for the new opening.
Seems they changed it as well.
The new one is by FLOW, who made the 4th Intro.

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Wow, I really like this song. It has a style similar to Susumu Hirasawa's music (OST for Berserk). Akeboshi's lead singer's voice is definitely nicer when he's not singing in Engrish.

Now I can only hope the new opening is as cool.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Dryoness from NarutoFan Forums has added the rips of the New intro and Ending here:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=91348

Im downloading them currently.

EDIT:

Already watched them

Great animation.
Great songs.
No spoilers =(
BUT... the pace of the opening makes me think some things "can" be adapted.

Oh well, let us wait for ep 183's title (on my other thread).

Cyberdude93
Wed, 04-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Yay, just what I need. Rapidshare.

I haven't been able to download from Rapidshare for months. When it used to tell you your IP, it gave me a completely different one from what every other server reported my IP was, and claimed I had downloaded a tonne of files I hadn't.

EDIT:

Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PBnIyq1KgQ
Ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTalNN8piJ0

masamuneehs
Wed, 04-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Thoughts on new OP:

I actually like the song. Upbeat and gets you pumped for an episode (not a filler ep though...). Can also see the potential for changing stuff around in the future, which should be interesting

Zero Sasuke in the OP, I like it = ) No Sand nins... bah.

Rainbow Rasengen ftw! (not)

ED:
What is it with OP's and ED's starting with Ten-ten? She was the first character in the last OP, and now she's the first in this ED! I don't mind that it's a random character, but why her? Why not Ino? :(

Well, at least Ino is second :) Is she on a cellphone?

omg they are on cellphones! That makes recon and communication so much easier! It shall forever change Naruto as we know it! :rolleyes: (fucking trying to sell more gadgets, bringing random shit like that into the ED... it'd better have some relation to the lyrics of the song...)

All the characters being greyed out but the moon, its reflections (and the lights on the cell phone?) aren't. Nice artistic touch. What the hell are the girls looking at the moon for anyhow? Damn I need lyrics...

The song is really nice, and fits the video, but god that guy sounds awful when he's trying to say stuff in English. Why do the Japanese insist on using english in their music? I hate that trend with a passion.

Now let's just pray they get some decent episodes written to go in between these nice Opening and Endings....

IFHTT
Wed, 04-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Now let's just pray they get some decent episodes written to go in between these nice Opening and Endings....
Ditto...

Where the hell did cell phones come from though???

XanBcoo
Wed, 04-05-2006, 02:07 PM
@Masa: The title of the song is "Yellow Moon" so I guess that explains the moon in the ED.

The cellphones are just random though. Otherwise that one is an instant favorite for me. It's got a really nice mood.

The animation for the new OP reeks of the standard every-character-in-the-show-doing-something-WEWT. But it is a cool song, and I really like Flow, so I'll let that slide.

Regarding time jump spoilers, it seems like both the opening and the ending would be easy to reanimate. Maybe when the story gets back to the manga, all the character introductions from the OP will have changed to their post-time jump appearances. This would be even easier to do with the ED since most of the characters featured are overlays on top of the main animation. I'm hopeful.

dragonrage
Wed, 04-05-2006, 02:07 PM
hey they had short wave radios on some of the episodes so cell phones not that much of a stretch, also they have telephone poles and such sooooo.

IFHTT
Wed, 04-05-2006, 02:15 PM
It's not so much the fact that they have cellphones, because they aren't primitive or anything. Its just that they came way out of left field... Just curious? :D Anyways I just hope to god the end of fillers is coming in may or Naruto will be dropped from my list. If the filler was worth watching I'd have no problem but ever since it peaked a few weeks ago with the anko filler, they have started sliding back down hill. :(

Kraco
Wed, 04-05-2006, 02:20 PM
The song is really nice, and fits the video, but god that guy sounds awful when he's trying to say stuff in English. Why do the Japanese insist on using english in their music? I hate that trend with a passion.

Maybe they like how English sounds exotic, just like many of us like how Japanese sounds exotic. The first audience is Japanese, after all. And English seems to be pretty popular in pop everywhere around the world (except for Iran, probably).

But there certainly are those Japanese singers who can manage English very well and those who shouldn't have tried it (without much practice first).

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Well, if the Ninja Academy had computers and Gatou had limousines... why not a cell phone?
Even if the first movie is a filler... they even showed Movie Theaters.

After fast-seeing the new Op and Ed before updating the thread I did not fully appreciate it. I went home for lunch, uploaded them to my ipod and have seen them several more times.

I definitely like the new op a lot. I like how the characters appear doing jutsus. And thank god Hinata isn't doing her filler-jutsu. Rainbow rasengan is way wrong.

Also, when they show every character in teams can easily be upgraded accord the continuation of the storyline. No intro since the 3rd had stayed the same through the full season.

About the ending. Nice song. I liked how they made it "black and white" except the effects of the Moon.

Is it me or Gaara has his ... eerrr spoiler.... his umm... post-filler outfit? (can't find a better way to describe it...)

Oh yeah about Tenten (fav character). I once readed she was Kishimoto's favorite design (me wonders why she appears so little then...)... so maybe that is the reason?

EDIT:
The shadow before Kabuto and Oro's shadows... is it Itachi or Sasuke?

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-05-2006, 03:20 PM
I am shocked, both songs were pretty good, something which is incredibly rare in the world of Naruto. I agree that the opening will most likely change down the road. It's gonna be coooool!

Both of the returning groups made much better jobs than with their last contributions to the music of the series.

masamuneehs
Wed, 04-05-2006, 03:35 PM
i was calling out the cellphone thing because it would change the dynamic of the show if such things came into use. No more 'we got seperated' 'where is ___?' 'how do we contact___?' issues. Heck, the last filler episode had birds delivering letters, so cellphones would be, to say the least, one big mindfuck to the show.

TVs, computers, (cellphones) have all appeared in the background, but thankfully they're just there without impacting the real content of the show. The atmosphere would be ruined if those tools were actually employed and impacted the story/events.

it's not so much that 'omfg they have technology! that's bad!', as one of the cool things in Naruto is that the setting has those random modern day things thrown in. But for an innovation like cellphones to appear in the show would really fuck with the feel of it.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-05-2006, 03:51 PM
phone-call no jutsu :D

Actually I've always wondered why the only time they've used technology on a mission was that D one where they had to recover the daimyos wife's cat.

Cyberdude93
Wed, 04-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Personally, I hated the new ending. But my opinion on Naruto endings is one of "Sucks", "Don't care", or in a couple of cases "It's okay". I guess I'm not the kind of person the endings are aimed at.

I love the new opening, music and animation inclusive. I only have one problem with it.

The Konohamaru...uh...corps is it, should not be there. And if they have to be there, they should be before Jiraiya. I mean the ending vaguely resembled Naruto leaving Konoha in my opinion, who the hell cares about those three?

I can't help but think that they designed this opening so they can change the characters for after the time skip so it follows the exact same layout, i.e.

Grown up team 7
Other grown up teams
New villians
Other grown up teams fighting
Uuh...a spoiler to replace Tsunade, won't say (don't we have spoiler tags here?)
Grown up Konohamaru team.

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Yeah I also found that weird. Such minor characters as the final shot before Naruto?

Maybe we're over-analyzing this ...

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-05-2006, 05:56 PM
The part of the Konohamaru Corps is the first candidate to be changed... maybe in that last sections of the opening we shall see characters from the Gaiden.

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 04-06-2006, 12:06 AM
If they had cellphones. then they could text messag and get email.. THEN NINJA POSTMEN Would be WORTHLESS!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

edit: Garaas outfit dosent look post filler... since I am pritty sure he wore it during the sauske chase arc....and asides from that there is NO post time jump stuff in the Intro....

edit: Um.... Dattebayo's more fillers a comin seems accurate... since once again the new intro is a ... "Fillerish" intro with nothing but slight hints from teh tie jump in the manga.....hah Last time when there was an entire Season of filler on the horizon ewveryone thought it was a joke then too... But They wouldn't have made a new begning for just a few episodes... and that my friends is a FILLER begnings and FILLER ending.....since it has nothing to do with the story line.

Assertn
Thu, 04-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Hmm...maybe I haven't been in this forum enough lately....but how does the new intro/ending suggest the conclusion of the fillers? All I see is cleverly generic usage of characters that imply nothing about any story-altering events within the next 26 episodes.

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Hmm...maybe I haven't been in this forum enough lately....but how does the new intro/ending suggest the conclusion of the fillers? All I see is cleverly generic usage of characters that imply nothing about any story-altering events within the next 26 episodes.

That's the thing.
It doesn't :D

We are just being hopeful... (and I personally am waiting for ep 183's title)

EDIT:
Answer to below:
They do not need 13 eps to edit an intro.
Remember the intro on the Sasuke chase arc. They modified it 3 times in 4 eps.

Cyberdude93
Thu, 04-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Not that dattebayo are known for their truthfulness, but it's worth mentioning they claim 3 weeks of fillers left in this episode.

And personally, I think the new opening just reeks of things being inserted so they can contrast with the timeskip (i.e. Konohamaru). That places the timeskip around no more than 13 episodes away (that's when they normally alter the opening...I think).

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 04-06-2006, 05:49 PM
The opening Does Suggest fillers... look at older openings.. and you still see stuff that happens in that season... sorta, even before they change out sections of the animation in the begining.....

But your kinda right in a way... But I dunno

Not that dattebayo are known for their truthfulness, but it's worth mentioning they claim 3 weeks of fillers left in this episode.

And personally, I think the new opening just reeks of things being inserted so they can contrast with the timeskip (i.e. Konohamaru). That places the timeskip around no more than 13 episodes away (that's when they normally alter the opening...I think).

Where do they claim that?

XanBcoo
Thu, 04-06-2006, 05:55 PM
The opening Does Suggest fillers... look at older openings.. and you still see stuff that happens in that season... sorta, even before they change out sections of the animation in the begining....
That's just the thing. They seem to be keeping it generic while the fillers still last. But they've also made the animation flexible enough to redo by showing short scenes of all the characters. As RyougaZell keeps stating, the OPs have been edited before due to changes in the show. I can see the current scenes being replaced rather easily.

I'm hopeful, at least.

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I've watched the new opening like 10 times now (it really is awesome) and the mere prospect of it being exactly like it is but with older versions of the characters makes me drool.

COME ON MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Meehlimo
Thu, 04-06-2006, 08:55 PM
The new opening kinda let me down I was really hoping to see older chracter even so the opening was cool and what was with narutos resengan it was rainbowish lol. That and im really starting to wonder what kind of technology they have in this time period cell phones???? Anyway heres hoping for the time skip.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-07-2006, 12:00 AM
I was re-reading the chuunin exam at the manga and they have survilleance (sp?) cams.
Naruto seems to have everyday technology. They just don't use it.
Next time they'll have internet.

EDIT:

I've watched the new opening like 10 times now (it really is awesome) and the mere prospect of it being exactly like it is but with older versions of the characters makes me drool.

COME ON MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Damn.
I've only watched 6 times and I thought I had seen it too many times.

Cyberdude93
Fri, 04-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Where do they claim that?
You didn't even try to find it, did you?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Cyberdude93/3weeks.jpg

Knives122
Fri, 04-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Wow, I didn't know the animation team that did this opening would actually spend their time putting that in there

And in english no less :p

Sparhawk
Fri, 04-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Can I download new opening from somewhere or should I just rip it and share it :p

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Can I download new opening from somewhere or should I just rip it and share it :p

You did not read the first post, did you? :rolleyes:

Knives122:
Animation studios surprise us this days :D

Sparhawk
Fri, 04-07-2006, 11:54 AM
You did not read the first post, did you? :rolleyes:

Knives122:
Animation studios surprise us this days :D
damn didn't notice that :D
Oh well ripped it and here it is: clickety here (http://koti.mbnet.fi/juakko/mp3/FLOW%20-%20Re.member.mp3)
Enjoy ;)
Volume is a bit low but I guess it's better than nothing. :cool:
edit: Fixed the volume problem

Cyberdude93
Fri, 04-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Wow, I didn't know the animation team that did this opening would actually spend their time putting that in there

And in english no less :p
If that was supposed to be a joke, it was a really crappy one ¬_¬. So for clarity, Dattebayo put that in.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-07-2006, 12:21 PM
If that was supposed to be a joke, it was a really crappy one &#172;_&#172;. So for clarity, Dattebayo put that in.

Do you know the definition of sarcasm?

Back to topic:

I downloaded ep 179 yesterday, but since I am playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and reading .hack//AI Buster 2.... I don't think I'll watch it soon...

I hope ANN publishes ep 183's title this weekend.

Sparhawk
Fri, 04-07-2006, 12:25 PM
If someone downloaded that rip then please download it again as I now fixed the low volume problem :)
Oh and also imo the ending in first post was a bit low on volume too compared to most of my mp3 and rised that a bit too. If you guys think the same I can share that too.

Meehlimo
Fri, 04-07-2006, 06:34 PM
End of the fillers.. BRING ON SPOILER REMOVED

Assertn
Sat, 04-08-2006, 04:00 AM
How many times do I have to tell you guys to stop referencing the gaiden until it comes out?

User warned.

UberSuperHACKER
Sat, 04-08-2006, 01:50 PM
You didn't even try to find it, did you?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Cyberdude93/3weeks.jpg

Well Its kinda an ODD place to put it you gotta admit, Besides I guess the filler really is gonna end... Asides from all my comments about it being a fillerish begining... I guess its only fillerish becuase of the content but the Music/animation quality isn't

Lets just hope they remove that Rainbow Rasengan CRAP.... but allas they will not porbally since ts a link to the movie

Cyberdude93
Sun, 04-09-2006, 02:38 AM
Am I the only one who think Studio Pierrot weren't thinking of the Rainbow Rasengan and simply wanted it to look different, like in the 4th opening?

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-09-2006, 10:36 AM
I actually... like, rainbow rasengan. :D

masamuneehs
Sun, 04-09-2006, 12:18 PM
well now we at least now why they have the cell phones in the Yellow Moon ED... just watched the episode and while I still like the songs I wasn't too impressed by the lyrics.

Yellow Moon's lyrics were good in parts, but I still don't see the need for all the English words... I like the 'just guitar' = 'guitar solo', but not quite sure how guitar fits with the song or feeling of the song...

bxgreatone87
Sun, 04-09-2006, 09:16 PM
dam they really dont want ppl to know when the fillers end since they placed the info in a spot not many will notice .... well at least i wouldnt have lol

cugginenter
Sun, 04-09-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm glad the fillers are finally coming to a close. It's been tough not watching Naruto for over 40 weeks now. Hopefully the upcoming content is higher quality than rasengan vs chidori.

I streamed the intro/ending, it was decent not really something I will watch more than once like some of the old openings.

NM
Sun, 04-09-2006, 10:28 PM
I finally got the chance to watch episode 179 today. I gotta say that the new opening and closing kick ass. This song by Flow is alot better than the last one that Naruto used IMO. The animation is pretty good in it even though it was just showing each and every team. Hopefully it'll change for the time jump. The ending song was great just like Wind. Gotta love Akeboshi's stuff. :D

RyougaZell
Sun, 04-09-2006, 10:35 PM
dam they really dont want ppl to know when the fillers end since they placed the info in a spot not many will notice .... well at least i wouldnt have lol

Dattebayo is well known for jokes.
And since there is no official announcement, and no title for ep 183 yet, do not believe them.

Naruto_Fan
Mon, 04-10-2006, 11:20 AM
yea. it seems like studio pierrot will continue to do fillers and maybe the anime will go off on a tangent or something dumb and end before "part 2"...which would really suck.

like the anime bleach, there seems to be no end to the filler stuff...

bxgreatone87
Mon, 04-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Dattebayo is well known for jokes.
And since there is no official announcement, and no title for ep 183 yet, do not believe them.

dont say that man im just going by hope lol thats all thats left and ure taking it away from me lol

IFHTT
Mon, 04-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Well the title for 183 had been released and translated by RyougaZell, and it didn't indicate the end of the fillers, but it has since been removed so who the hell really knows... This shit is starting to get on my nerves though. Is a solid answer so fucking much to ask for?! :D

RyougaZell
Tue, 04-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Well the title for 183 had been released and translated by RyougaZell, and it didn't indicate the end of the fillers, but it has since been removed so who the hell really knows... This shit is starting to get on my nerves though. Is a solid answer so fucking much to ask for?! :D

I was checking through the episode list and saw that the first filler was 136... it has been indeed long ways...

Aaaanyways. 136, and we currently are at 180... thats 44 eps. 8 more eps for a full TWO seasons of fillers.

Since episode 184 had a bad title... my new hope is the fillers end after two full seasons of evil fillers (seasoned by the good Anko-filler), that is, episode 188.

EDIT:
Spelling

IFHTT
Tue, 04-18-2006, 11:28 AM
^ Damn.... Well I won't get my hopes up or anything, but lets hope that these two seasons are all we have to endure.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-18-2006, 09:49 PM
184. Inuzuka Kiba's Lo~ng Day
犬塚キバのなが~い一日
Inuzuka Kiba no Naga~i Ichinichi

LMAO

That is so hilariously random.

UberSuperHACKER
Tue, 04-18-2006, 10:49 PM
I dunno This really makes me think That The fillers might continue for another 26 like DB said... Which would make me sad.... since I was on the "OH LORDY A WHOLE NEW SEASONS OF FILLERS" Boat... then I switched to the "It Might be the end of all this crap soon" Group...

....and Now I am offically in a new group entitled "I give up and I guess the fillers are never going to end"...

ian_sanzo
Wed, 07-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Whats the title of Narutos latest songs? Can anyone give me the last two of OP's and ED's? Thanks!:)

RyougaZell
Wed, 07-05-2006, 01:16 PM
The newest ending is Pinnochio by Ore Ska Band
Premieres on episode 192.

There won't be a new intro for another 13 eps.

EDIT AFTER MERGE:

Wow... two of my threads used to post new info :p
not like people pay attention to them anyway... must be me XD

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-05-2006, 03:49 PM
threads merged.

Next time try checking through some of the existing posts before making a new thread. Just tapping in "opening" in the Search box is all it takes.

Also decided to keep the new title for the thread, the last one being quite long. Hopefully this thread will be used when a new ED or OP comes out.