PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 87 Discussion

Kraco
Wed, 07-05-2006, 07:07 AM
Dattebayo link:

Episode 87 - DB (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b87.torrent)

This episode was quite nicely on a par with the previous one. Chad, Nova and Matsumoto made a nice team, and the old geezer bounto (who began to lose it in this episode) granted much more pleasant and balanced action than the other people so far.

I'm not entirely sure about the last minutes of this ep, though. There was some strange SS action, and it's far too early to say what it was, but if Zaraki gets a fight, it's always worth it. Hopefully...

It also seriously looks like our favorite Quincy might be getting some power boost. Who knows what that is all about and whether it really happens, but if memory serves this was something the manga should deal with. Well, since I don't read the manga, I don't really know.

Not a terrible episode, anyway.

Yukimura
Wed, 07-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Hmm, that was pretty good, as previously stated, Nova is the man, even if he's extremely shy. Again I'm seeing liberties taken with the manga story, my Kenshin tears are still pouring out for Bleach. Fortunately this story is interesting and engaging enough that I don't have that much to complain about that doesn't bring up the manga.

Anyway this mysterious intruder made me think of Yoruichi (To be honest first I thought of KitKat, and then her old avatar before I actually made the logic jump to Yoruichi), howeverI don't think she wouldn't have drawn blood from Ikkaku.

Ankles of the East Pwn U!

RedX1z
Wed, 07-05-2006, 07:50 AM
this episode was pretty good, hopefully it's safe to say that the best has yet to come. yet, still curious about who the invisible enemy is. also, i guess as well that ishida is going to get some temporary powers.

well, if zaraki is going to fight, it's not going to be fun watching, because we already know who the victor is going to be.. brute strength over brains.

the new ending is sorta.. weird..

nova gets cooler by the episode, it's a shame he missed so many chances.

Kraco
Wed, 07-05-2006, 08:49 AM
nova gets cooler by the episode, it's a shame he missed so many chances.

So many chances to get to know Matsumoto much better..?

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Wed, 07-05-2006, 01:12 PM
That ep was alright, not as good as the Soul Society invasion seasons but good for the filler arc. I didn't think Nova would be able to do such a thing. Although I had thought that Kuchiki Byakuya was going to be sent in this episode, (I might have read the upcoming titles thread wrong) But it seems to me that this arc is about to get even more interesting.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-05-2006, 04:36 PM
It does kinda look like Mayuri is gonna send something to Ishida to give him back his powers, but it looks like it's just to see what the Bounto will do with him once he has them.

Golden was especially amusing this week, and it even explained away a plot hole!

Maverick-DBZ-
Wed, 07-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Great episode and was worth the two week wait. It had good action at the beginning and nice nice developing of the story arc at the end. I can't wait to see next weeks episode! :D

darkmetal505
Thu, 07-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Wow man, the geezer is on crack. I'll take two of what he's having. Nothing too special, but I wonder who the invader is? It actually doesn't matter because Kenpachi and Byakuya are on the case. I'd like to see Kariya invade SS, hah! If Ishida is going to gain powers, it should be temporary otherwise part of the manga will go down the drain.