PDA

View Full Version : Fate Stay Night by [AonE] fansub

Otaku Ichise
Fri, 06-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Can someone reseed episode 01,06,07 more 10,11,12,13,14 by this fansub? i love that fansub a lot, i noticed there is much better quality than eclipse and would love to have this missing episodes by them^^ hope someone can reseed them^^

Deadfire
Fri, 06-30-2006, 09:29 AM
Can someone reseed episode 01,06,07 more 10,11,12,13,14 by this fansub? i love that fansub a lot, i noticed there is much better quality than eclipse and would love to have this missing episodes by them^^ hope someone can reseed them^^.

As of this time I see that most (If not all) has at least 3 seeders right now, so a reseed it's needed. Secondly although minor is that asking for seeds (However nicely you do it :) ) It's really not much of a topic

Are you using the torrent links on our frontpage?

Otaku Ichise
Fri, 06-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Sorry if i couldnt ask for reseeds, i didnt know, yes im using the links from this site to get them, its seems moving beter now, i was with 2 seeds and going slow but now its going better at 30kbs also i shall share some isos here later around monday and so i wont sound a leecher only.

Kraco
Fri, 06-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Sorry if i couldnt ask for reseeds, i didnt know, yes im using the links from this site to get them, its seems moving beter now, i was with 2 seeds and going slow but now its going better at 30kbs also i shall share some isos here later around monday and so i wont sound a leecher only.

Don't worry so much, dude. The proper thing to do to "avoid sounding like a leecher only", is to keep seeding the torrents for a while atfer you are finished (or to a good ratio). That's what most of us are doing, and that's how the game usually keeps running fine.

The main purpose of this site is to provide Comlich8 material for his statistics. And on the side post AonE's releases. And of course host this jolly good forum. :)

Otaku Ichise
Sat, 07-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Thanks^^ im going to share some psx rare isos tough^^ im about to share super robot wars F iso soon for a start^^ also episode fsn 12 and 13 by [AonE] isnt starting well today, im only seeing one seeder and am at 2kbs normaly.

IFHTT
Sat, 07-01-2006, 11:44 AM
This is why IRC is handy. Learn to use irc to get anime and you'll never want to go back to torrents.

Otaku Ichise
Sat, 07-01-2006, 01:04 PM
wow can someone teach me^^

Yukimura
Sun, 07-02-2006, 12:24 AM
You can go onto the gotwoot irc channel from the front page and ask somone... just make sure you change your name because if you stay WebUserXXXX someone will probably kick you.

DarkSasuke
Mon, 07-10-2006, 06:57 PM
can sombody post a link to where i can get 1- What its up to right now
thx
i dont see it on gotwoot torrent category only 5-16

IFHTT
Mon, 07-10-2006, 09:39 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showpost.php?p=297530&postcount=406

DarkSasuke
Tue, 07-25-2006, 11:52 PM
thx for the help

DarkSasuke
Tue, 08-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Post deleted

Do not double post, as well please don't ask for seeds when there is already is -MOD

Planet Smasher
Sat, 09-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Thanks to a post in one ot the other threads in this forum, I was able to find Fate Stay Night Episodes 1 - 4 by AonE at mininova dot org. However, it seems that even though it shows a seeder in the stats there, everyone has been stuck at 99.6% completed for several days now.

More and more peers come in, and we're all sharing, but we all stop at 99.6%. So, I don't know if there really is a seeder there like the stats say (1 seeder - 16 leechers -- that's got to be out of date 'cause I've been sharing to all kinds of peers and the stats have not changed in a few days).

(Bows with hands together, as in prayer, above head and humbly asks)

All we need is someone to seed [AonE]_Fate_stay_night_03_[1D22E26A].avi for as long as it takes to download that last 0.4%.

In as much as sharing goes, I usually share to 5.000 (I hope that's a fair amount), but if I find I'm the only seeder, I'll share until a couple of more seeders are made (sometimes up to 7.000 and 10.000).

(Bows with hands together, as in prayer, above head and humbly states)

I hope I didn't bug anyone too badly with this request.

Thanks