PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 233

LaZie
Fri, 06-30-2006, 04:34 AM
MQ Scan is out

http://rapidshare.de/files/24536299/Bleach_233_MQ_Redux.zip.html

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 06-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Finally, we will get to see Urahara in action.

kooshi
Fri, 06-30-2006, 02:27 PM
Yay for Urahara! Hope he can kick some major ass. But where's Yoruichi? Shouldn't she be around as well? Haha, I smell a possible sneak attack by her.

Kensee
Sat, 07-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Hahah Urahara looks so pimp =D. It kinda looks like he alreayd kinda knows the abilities of these allancar (or somewhat does). Hope he shows off some of his moves.

Ahh .. and the women never listen do they? Always gotta runn off into recently created portals and get abducted.

kyubisrage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 10:42 AM
fcking inoue creating problems for everyone. She is gonna get abducted ichigo is gonna hear about it get mad say I want to go now. Vizards and co will tell him no train you are too weak. Ichigo agrees with some resistance. He trains fucks everyone up takes inoue back.

mage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 01:22 PM
maybe aizen will have babies with inoue

that shit would be hot

Kensee
Sat, 07-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Anyone think that since Ichigo is a hybrid (the hollow/shimigami ness) that his father is also like that too? Since he might be, and hes clsoe freinds with Urahara, it might be that Urahara knows much more about the allankar and might also be a hybrid himself.

In anycase, Urahara launching an attack makes this chapter win.

mage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Ichigo becoming half hollow only came about by chance. I really doubt any of the characters are.

darkshadow
Sat, 07-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Why by chance? he had that powerfull hollow inside of him from the start.

mage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 03:23 PM
No. He got the hollow in him from when Urahara threw him into that pit and he almost fully transformed, but then he overcame the hollow and ripped the mask off.

darkmetal505
Sat, 07-01-2006, 04:28 PM
They cut his soul chain off in order to make him a permanent Shinigami. It worked, but a Hollow emerged anyway. The string Arrancar looks awesome, and it seems really familiar. I can't pin down where I've seen that kind of method.

darkshadow
Sat, 07-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Mage the hollow was inside him all along, he never almost fully transformed, since the mask was the first thing to materialize, normally the mask is last.
Seeing how the soulchain was gone, the hollow inside of him had a chance to take him over completely, he wasnt turning into a hollow, the hollow was taking over.

mage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 05:15 PM
The hollow was not in him from the beginning. A hollow is made when a soul's "chain of fate" (as lunar calls it) is completely destroyed. He found his shinigami powers at the same moment the chain was fully eaten away, which is why he has both powers. There is NO evidence to support the idea that he had it in him from the beginning. He did have shinigami powers from the beginning however, as stated by Zangetsu in episode 19.

kyubisrage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 05:55 PM
I have to agree with Mage. That would mean his sisters might be hybrid.... also his mom might be hybrid... He got his hollowness when he was awakening his shinigami powers.

darkshadow
Sat, 07-01-2006, 07:00 PM
"While fighting with his hollow side, Ichigo is constantly demanding to see Zangetsu, the embodiment of his zanpakutō. The hollow responds by saying that he was always part of Zangetsu and that his personality is now simply dominant over that of Zangetsu's, equating it to a servant trading places with its master. Ichigo realizes that if he manages to defeat his hollow side, the hollow will revert back to the being known as Zangetsu, allowing him full control over that part of his spiritual power."

If he always had shinigami powers, that means zangetsu was always his too, WHICH MEANS that the hollow was always there too...

kyubisrage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Zangetsu came when he turned into a shinigami. He didnt have zangetsu when he had rukias stuff.

darkshadow
Sat, 07-01-2006, 07:15 PM
You just said it yourself, zangetsu is a part of his own power, so the hollow is too.

mage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 07:46 PM
"While fighting with his hollow side, Ichigo is constantly demanding to see Zangetsu, the embodiment of his zanpakutō. The hollow responds by saying that he was always part of Zangetsu and that his personality is now simply dominant over that of Zangetsu's, equating it to a servant trading places with its master. Ichigo realizes that if he manages to defeat his hollow side, the hollow will revert back to the being known as Zangetsu, allowing him full control over that part of his spiritual power."

If he always had shinigami powers, that means zangetsu was always his too, WHICH MEANS that the hollow was always there too...
what's the source of that nifty quote?

The hollow says that he was always part of Zangetsu, but that "always" is only from his point of view. The moment he came into existence he became part of Zangetsu because Ichigo found his shinigami powers at the same time his chain of fate was eaten away. I'm tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

kyubisrage
Sat, 07-01-2006, 08:02 PM
I am saying that yes the hollow is NOW apart of him.. But he wasnt born with a hollow inside of him. He got it when he awakened his shinigami.