PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day Assassin!

Kraco
Tue, 06-27-2006, 05:07 AM
This is the 21st annual assassination party. That is, Assassin's birthday. Happy birthday, man!

Every forum needs an assassin, and this is no exception. Those that can't be friendly seduced by Sexfiend into submission, don't yield to the torture by Bud Bauer, and aren't caught by the rough Deadfire are exactly taken out by the precision work by Assassin.

el_boss
Tue, 06-27-2006, 06:05 AM
Happy birthday!

Carnage
Tue, 06-27-2006, 06:49 AM
Happy Birthday!:o

RedX1z
Tue, 06-27-2006, 07:35 AM
happy birthday!

now, go out and get drunk legally, you bastard!

Raven
Tue, 06-27-2006, 07:39 AM
Happy Birthday, Ass Ass In! Have a good one!

Psyke
Tue, 06-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Happy birthday! :p

RyougaZell
Tue, 06-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Have a good one.
And drink one in honor of legality (sp?)

Deadfire
Tue, 06-27-2006, 08:45 AM
and here I thought the drinking age was 18.....

Happy hatching day dude make sure to get rightfully smashed

LaZie
Tue, 06-27-2006, 08:55 AM
Isn't drinking legally at 18? Or is that smoking.......Oh well doesn't matter.......Happy B-Day!

xDarkMaster
Tue, 06-27-2006, 08:58 AM
Happy Birthday man, have a good one!

kenren
Tue, 06-27-2006, 09:02 AM
happy birthday... have a nice day !!

Arcn3ss
Tue, 06-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Happy bday. I hope you have the biggest hang over ever. ;p

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Hooraryryarsyrahjfkajfosafkaofkslz,flx,lvl,xa,fosk foJK)¤94209102902424124124124241

yeah, drink.

Winged Dancer
Tue, 06-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Congratulations, Ass! ANd no, that wasn't supposed to be a pun.

Anyway, have a great time and enjoy the fact that you can now drink worldwide (I think).

IFHTT
Tue, 06-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Have an awesome birthday dude!

Don't hesitate to get utterly shitfaced drunk today, after all you'd only be following tradition. If someone hassles you about it, show them how your name was aquired.

ChaosK
Tue, 06-27-2006, 10:41 AM
Isn't drinking legally at 18? Or is that smoking.......Oh well doesn't matter.......Happy B-Day!

Smoking is 18. Drinking is 21....then again I'm starting to be unsure of myself.

Anyway, happy birthday assassin.

Kraco, are you saying nobody else in gotwoot as special powers? I thought we were all superheros here...

KitKat
Tue, 06-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Silly Americans, Assassin lives in Ontario. The drinking age here is 19. He's been legal to drink for a couple years already :p

Anyways, have a great birthday dude! Summer birthdays are great, cause you don't ever have to worry about classes, tests, or exams falling on the day you want to celebrate. Have a fantastic party and eat lots of tasty food!

Kraco
Tue, 06-27-2006, 10:52 AM
Kraco, are you saying nobody else in gotwoot as special powers? I thought we were all superheros here...

Yes. Pardon me, but I restrained my imagination to avoid writing too long a post. I needed to keep the length short to preserve the dynamics, and thus I only picked the people that first popped into my mind.

BioAlien
Tue, 06-27-2006, 11:39 AM
Happy B-Day Assassin!! :)

Assassin
Tue, 06-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Thanx for the bday wishes guys :). Yes i've been legally able to drink for a few years now, but since i dont drink, it really doesn't matter to me (sorry to disappoint :p). I would indulge in other 'recreational drugs' but unfortunately i have to go to work in like 3 hours.....

Congratulations, Ass! ANd no, that wasn't supposed to be a pun.

so, you're just calling me an ass? :rolleyes:

Anyway, i now have to figure out what to do tonite. the only chilling place near my house is now out of business due to the new no indoor smoking law passed recently.....feel free to throw some ideas my way

ChaosK
Tue, 06-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Yes. Pardon me, but I restrained my imagination to avoid writing too long a post. I needed to keep the length short to preserve the dynamics, and thus I only picked the people that first popped into my mind.

Oh okay, so I can put this jumpsuit back on :D.

Wait...where does Assassin live again?

Assassin
Tue, 06-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Ontario, Canada...Brampton to be precise

RyougaZell
Tue, 06-27-2006, 01:17 PM
and here I thought the drinking age was 18.....

Happy hatching day dude make sure to get rightfully smashed

Dunno. I've drinked since 14.... (<-- is 25, but actually drinks 2 times a month at most)

But oh well. Since you don't drink it doesn't mean you can' have a good day Assassin.

dragonrage
Tue, 06-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Happy Birthday to the permanent Fate/ Stay Night cosplayer. It seems that you have joined the ranks of the adults now, although in Maple leaf country you are automatically enrolled when you are 19. Hey, you can get wasted legally in the U.S. now.;) .

Well Mr. Assassin-kun, I have a mission for you to carry out. Have a great day filled with pleasure and torment of other and terra no doubt.

Get wasted - Pleasure.

Get Layed - Torment for the girl you are with, and Pleasure for you (double header)

Own Noobs - Pleasure ( although i might be in that catagory so choose wisely and discrimately)

Chill in IRC when you are satisfied and Report your porgress to us.- Fun for us and you as well

Anyways, this is the mission I offer to you, if you do not accept well .....who the fuck cares.

Keep in mind that my hatred for you hasn't changed.

To a canadian that is violent
and has a huge ego,
to the one we love to hate,
and to all know the feeling is mutual.
Happy Birthday Assassin,
For it might be you last,
cause the mission I gave to you,
Is just a trap so i can whoop you ASS.
With my trusty Baseball bat in hand,
I will be waiting for you to take the bait.
Don't leave me hanging,
For this is Fate.

Happy Birthday Mofo, treat it like you last, live merrily and have a blast.:p

ChaosK
Tue, 06-27-2006, 03:42 PM
Ontario, Canada...Brampton to be precise
:eek: sooo you live in the same city Woofcat does...has there ever been a canadian gotwoot meetup?

To a canadian that is violent
and has a huge ego,
to the one we love to hate,
and to all know the feeling is mutual.
Happy Birthday Assassin,
For it might be you last,
cause the mission I gave to you,
Is just a trap so i can whoop you ASS.
With my trusty Baseball bat in hand,
I will be waiting for you to take the bait.
Don't leave me hanging,
For this is Fate.

Happy Birthday Mofo, treat it like you last, live merrily and have a blast.:p

How long did that take you?

Lefty
Tue, 06-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Happy B day. Get drunk then regret it tomorrow.

Splash!
Tue, 06-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Happy Birthday Assassin. Go have a Hell of a time!

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Happy Birthday Assassin. stop drinking its harram

Yukimura
Tue, 06-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Happy Birthday, Assasin, have a good one, and please discourage DrAgE from writing any more poetry.

masamuneehs
Tue, 06-27-2006, 08:59 PM
happy birthday dude

Knives122
Tue, 06-27-2006, 09:57 PM
*breaks out into song*

It's your b-day, it's your b-day another year older another year done. You're closer to death then you were before, and you'll probably get hit by a caaarrrrrr!!

that was pretty much the best I could come up with