PDA

View Full Version : Hiraishin no Jutsu

Yukimura
Sun, 06-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Apparently the memory of the forum only goes back to around chapter 260ish and if a topic about this existed before I can't find it. Anyway, I'm confused as hell about this damn skill. Recently it's been getting a lot of attention as something Naruto might be about to learn...though there's not really much reason to suspect this in my opinion, but he's gotta learn somehting, and if it's Hiraishin we can bitch a lot more than if it's something totally new.

Anyway my main point is this, I realized something about 'Hiraishin no Jutsu' as I was recently looking at an early volume in B&N, during the Chunin Exam, when they team got to the tower they opened their scrolls and Iruka was somehow summoned to where they were. I'm wondering how you all view this with respect to what the Yellow Flash's kunai did when Kakashi threw it and it summoned him. Was this the same jutsu? If so then it makes Hirashin look like an amazing invention but not nessecarily a restrictively difficult jutsu. Like a radio, fairly easy to use, but not easy to invent. What do you people think?