View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 232

LaZie
Fri, 06-23-2006, 11:21 PM
HQ Scan out

http://rapidshare.de/files/23942872/Bleach232.zip.html

xDarkMaster
Sat, 06-24-2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the link Lazy!

Great to see the fighting again. However, I'm a little disappointed that Ichigo couldn't totally annihilate Grimmjaw, but this fight could be used to increase his mask time.

It's also sad to see a captain be defeated so easily. :(

TheNineTails
Sat, 06-24-2006, 12:07 PM
sucks we don't see urahara in this chapter i really wanted to see him fight, overall this chapter was nice you get to see some good action xD

darkmetal505
Sat, 06-24-2006, 12:42 PM
With just a month of training, all he got was 11 seconds. It seems like Urahara will come to save the day. Or will Ichigo bust out something else?

kyubisrage
Sat, 06-24-2006, 01:09 PM
dude if you think of it that way 11 seconds is not a lot but to look at the power those 11 seconds gave is huge. He owned a espadas life while under his premature vizard.... I also think Urahara is gonna save ichigos ass.

TheNineTails
Sat, 06-24-2006, 01:58 PM
What about the vizards are htey gana watch?? I dont think they are gona be out of this fight...

kyubisrage
Sat, 06-24-2006, 03:00 PM
didn't think about that. Well I doubt they are going to let ichigo die. But if urahara is really coming to help ichigo then they will prob step back and observe urahara as well...... If he doesnt come IM sure one of them will fuck grimjow .

LaZie
Sat, 06-24-2006, 04:45 PM
I bet Urahara will bust out a hollow mask as well :p

darkshadow
Sat, 06-24-2006, 04:59 PM
now THAT, would be crazy

Lefty
Sat, 06-24-2006, 05:38 PM
I bet Urahara will bust out a hollow mask as well :p

Of all the things that could happen in the next couple of chapters. Thats one of the most likely.

kyubisrage
Sat, 06-24-2006, 05:49 PM
I doubt that he is a dam vizard but.... That would be insane . Or it would be cool to see his bankai:)

metrite
Sat, 06-24-2006, 06:53 PM
My guess is that Urahara is going to save Hitsugaya and co.
Also I wonder where Ulquiorra is right now, or is sending Yami and the 2 other arrancar into the living world all he had to do?

About the Ichigo getting cut up part, he'll probably get saved by some vizard, another possible (totally bleach-like) scenario would be that Ichigo talks to his innerhollow/zangetsu once more and suddenly (suprise suprise) fully masters his hollow transformation.

TheNineTails
Sat, 06-24-2006, 07:35 PM
for the one who will save ichigo is probably rukia(dont kno how to spell her name) or one of the viz's

bagandscalpel
Sun, 06-25-2006, 10:32 AM
Wouldn't be that easy, having Ichigo defeat Grimmjow in that eleven seconds of off-screen fighting.

I, for one, am hoping that Kurosaki Isshin flashes in to take the next hit for Ichigo and proceed to beat the crap out of the ex-Espada, zanpakutou released state and all. Then they'll indulge in a heart-warming moment in which all is revealed to Ichigo, and he and his father develop a deep, mutual respect for each other as they team up to fight off the rest of the Arrancar.

ChaosK
Sun, 06-25-2006, 11:04 AM
didn't think about that. Well I doubt they are going to let ichigo die. But if urahara is really coming to help ichigo then they will prob step back and observe urahara as well...... If he doesnt come IM sure one of them will fuck grimjow .

Maybe ichigo really needs to be in a dying situation in order to fully use his mask.

kyubisrage
Sun, 06-25-2006, 12:45 PM
I doubt that... Maybe when ichigo didn't have any control of his hollow then the hollow would take over. But now ichigo has full control over his hollow he just needs to be able to maintain the mask. good one bagandscalpel i forgot about his dad. It is about fucking time ichigo found out about him.

narutosharingan
Sun, 06-25-2006, 04:18 PM
I am under the assumption the vizards would help Ichigo, while Urahara would go to Hitsugaya's group

12345p
Sun, 06-25-2006, 08:36 PM
I can't possibly predict what is going to happen to Ichigo next. And it is too bad that Hitsuyaga was caught offguard - I'm sure he could have blocked it if he was properly prepared.

Kensee
Mon, 06-26-2006, 04:32 AM
He blocked the first one =D

Meh, dont like seeing the captains getting hurt too quickly cause them it makes them seem weak overall when really they are the top brass of soul society.

Anyhow, I do hope we get to see pretty boy's bankai (if he has one) or just Urahara mopping the floor with everyone. Everyone seems to know urahara .. including a lot of the espadas which digs into the thoery that urahara is "all that and a bag of chips".

Issin ftw!

Konohamaru
Thu, 06-29-2006, 07:05 PM
oh for the love of god when will Hitsugaya actually win a match in bankai mode? He's gone into bankai like 3 times now and gets owned in a flash EVERY TIME!

He must surely be the weakest captain of the 13. He maybe the boy genius but he's not very powerful. So basically it's whoever can pull of bankai gets immediate Captain status, wheee! with the exceptions of Ikakku and Renji.

Heck even I think Renji and Ikakku could probably beat Hitsu in his bankai form.