PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 312

Assertn
Fri, 06-23-2006, 01:43 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5096.0

Last night....i felt it.....
Sai is definitely up to no good. Kishimoto is going to wait for the perfect time to throw us all off-guard and pull a reversal with this whole roots thing.

I know these things.

Also...FINALLY another jinchuuriki

DDBen
Fri, 06-23-2006, 01:48 PM
that will teach me to not refresh the page after I go get the link go delete my thread :P

Death13a
Fri, 06-23-2006, 01:49 PM
I guess naruto will develop his own moves using rasanga as the base ninjutsu. Same as Sasuke and his base ninjutsu chidori. should be intresting at what derrection rasanga can be taken.

DDBen
Fri, 06-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Its definatly about time Naruto got a new move and even better one that only he has. All things considered a good chapter.

Edort4
Fri, 06-23-2006, 02:22 PM
After seeing what Kakashi said about spending lots of time and naruto saying that they are in a hurry and kakashis calm reaction a cold shiver ran down my back. I had a vision of kakashi doing mangekyou to naruto (itachis mangekyou made kakashi to experience 24 hours in a few seconds) and teaching him inside the genjutsu :eek: . I hope im wrong.

At last we see another jinchuuriki, the 2 tailed one from the cloud village. If that guess some people made about the number of tails its true this jinchuuriki should be stronger than Gaara. Those akatsuki are going to own her even if they dont look any cool (wtf is whith that gigantic weapon of course you dont hit any shit with it!!)

I still think that chouji should have died in the sasuke chasing arc. I cant stand him.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 06-23-2006, 03:33 PM
OMFG HIDAN ROCKS HES SO COOL!! OMGOMG キャアア~飛段様カッコイイイイイ!!惚れた!マジで!飛段様ぁぁ!!!! *dies*

Back with a non-stupid anwer when I stop being a fangirl.

Sidnne
Fri, 06-23-2006, 03:34 PM
After seeing what Kakashi said about spending lots of time and naruto saying that they are in a hurry and kakashis calm reaction a cold shiver ran down my back. I had a vision of kakashi doing mangekyou to naruto (itachis mangekyou made kakashi to experience 24 hours in a few seconds) and teaching him inside the genjutsu :eek: . I hope im wrong.

That was what I thought too. I think someone suggested that last week as well, Kakashi using Mangekyou as a "Room of Space and Time" like from DBZ. Due to the time constraints, that is most likely what will occur.

I'm hoping this new Jinchuuriki sticks around a while and isn't killed off right away. I would like to learn more about her, her jutsus, her past, etc. and see her play more than a minor role in the fight against Akatsuki.

Knives122
Fri, 06-23-2006, 04:44 PM
I said this over in another forum that Kishi has some balls on him to introduce two of the last Akatsuki members(the leader is the only one left), a new Jinchuuriki and have Naruto finally Create his own #1 jutsu.

This was "finally" a good chapter out of a million

darkmetal505
Fri, 06-23-2006, 07:31 PM
A new rasengan is better than than hirashin. Finally something "original". Is Tsunade going to attack Akatsuki now? A new jinchurikki, and a female one at that. However, she seems to be quite a bit older than Naruto or Gaara. What villages were the new Akatsuki members from? That one guy has a cool three pronged scythe. The other one looks like a grown up shino.

Raven
Fri, 06-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Agreed Assertn, Sai won't be a good guy for long. I can feel it in my bones.

I don't see how Naruto building a new move on the Rasengan will allow him to surpass Kakashi... that's what they said, right?

Best chapter in a while. New characters, yaaaay.

xDarkMaster
Fri, 06-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Sweet, finally, the story is progressing. New Akatsuki members, new jutsu, new Jinchuuriki. Looks like there might be some good fights coming up. :)

msmush
Fri, 06-23-2006, 08:35 PM
oh i agree. !! it was a reallly good chapter. it felt like heaps happened.
We got to see so many characters!. :D
for a minute i thought the chick was an akatsuki member and im like YES a chick akatsuki person thing. but she wasnt :| oh well. thats awesome. more akatsuki, and we got to see shikamarus team :D ... two more akatsuki members eh? so heres everyone? Unknown Leader, Itachi and Kisame, Zetsu, Deidara and Sasori, Hidan . Kakuzuu Unknown Member, (Orochimaru) it would be awesome if she was a super fly evil hot chick but ... if she is which i doubt...the anime screwed it up yeah? cuz they had the leaders voice as a dude. :|
OH well... good chapter.
And i full agree with you guys! - sai is odd. an extreme odd ball at that. No good is coming out of him.
but yeah. everyones so hyped about narutos new move but im more interested in how all the other teams have grown. :D. ...first time in a while im feeling some awesome fights are coming :D:D:D

Edort4
Fri, 06-23-2006, 08:37 PM
I cant come up with any move related with rasengan that could be useful so lets see what kakashi is thinking (I hope it isnt some kind of tornado punch like those of Joe Higashi in fatal fury) . Even if its a new jutsu for naruto its a bit lame having another person telling you how to create it and train you to do it.

Some one asked for the akatsukis former villages.

Hidan - Rain village

Kakuzuu - Waterfall village

If I remember well the waterfall village appeared in one jump festa (that one with the hero water) and it was a crappy village with very few weak ninjas and without hokage. Maybe that was "another" waterfall village or just a filler plot mistake. :rolleyes:

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-23-2006, 08:51 PM
I said this over in another forum that Kishi has some balls on him to introduce two of the last Akatsuki members(the leader is the only one left), a new Jinchuuriki and have Naruto finally Create his own #1 jutsu.

This was "finally" a good chapter out of a million

Huh?

1.- Unknown Leader -
2.- Itachi - Konoha
3.- Kisame - Mist
4.- Zetsu - Grass?
5.- Deidara - Stone
6.- Sasori (Dead) -Sand - Replaced by Tobi? - ??
7.- Hidan - Waterfall
8.- Kakuzuu - Rain
9.- Unknown Member - ??
10.- Orochimaru (Dropout) - Konoha/Sound

I think you missed one man.

Divinity
Fri, 06-23-2006, 09:07 PM
omg... i dont know what to say, but this chapter gave me that feeling like when i first started watching naruto..... makes me want to find out what happens next right away!!! ahhhh cant wait till all this gets animated as well!

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 06-23-2006, 09:08 PM
Must say I was quite happy to see the 2 new atkasuki members as well as a new jinjurikin (i can never spell that right) it's been a long time comming but this chapter has had more story progression then a good portion of the last story arc. Although I don't know about the rest of you but are any of you disturbed that this new member is from a fricking filler village(OVA's count as filler in my book)?

God I hope he dosen't whip out the hero water. Curious to see what these two guys can do since there probably the most benign atkasuki character designs we've seen yet. I mean compare them with the rest. We've got venus fly trap guy, a giant shark guy with a living sword, a guy grafted his soul to a puppet, a guy or girl with explosive mouth hands. I hope kishi comes up with some cool jutsus for these guys since a giant saw blade that comes out from the cloak isn't that exciting (unless that mist guy turns out to be one of the seven mist swordsmen).

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-23-2006, 09:45 PM
Hidan can't be one of the seven mist, since he is from Rain

mage
Fri, 06-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Of course we will now have to wait 5 more chapters just to see what Kakashi has in store for Naruto..

Winged Dancer
Fri, 06-23-2006, 10:40 PM
This chapter got me very interested. Truth to be told I don't care that much for Naruto's new jutsu - I had hoped it'd be less of a super-powerful-power and more of a more normal move that, however, could be used at all times in a battle.

However, the two new Akatsuki members are just great (Hidan specially) and the new jinchuuriki even more. She's a female! Finally a female ninja that may not suck as much as all the others!

I hope she doesn't die too soon. I'd really really like to see more of her, as someone else said already - her past, just what kind of monster she has within her, her abilities...

If Naruto has the Kyuubi and Gaara used to have that Tanuki thing... does anyone here know of a popular japanese-mithology animal with two tails?

The interaction between Ino and Sai sucks, by the way. I had kind of liked Sai's thing with being likeable and stuff, but in this chapter it was just bad. I hope Kishimoto won't make Sai's nicknames a running joke...

And I hope we'll see the following of the jinchuuriki's battle soon, instead of just leaving it to our imagination....

Yukimura
Fri, 06-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Maybe the new move will be the Tanshinko like from Tenjho Tenge, hes got the chakra, he's got the turning, it would let Kishi be lazy, it's just perfect.

New Akatsuki's and Jinchuriki are great for now, as their pretty much all potential at this point however Kish could make this chick into a Garaa clone and be boring as hell with her. But the new Akatsuki's should be cool, one thing I'm starting to realize is that the Akatsuki's are basically super elite jounin, and thus they all have flaws and aren't supposed to be unbeatable, so hopefully more of them will go down in awesome no holding back action in the near future.

kAi
Sat, 06-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Nice chapter, liked it as of course because nice new characters, one Jinchuuriki and two Akatsuki members, what more could you ask for in new characters. We'll probably see the abilities of these people next chapter or not, this could also turn into each chapter a new Jinchuuriki is found with certain members going after them. Although, I would rather know something about the new characters instead of just showing them once and that's all, it would be nice to know some history, flashbacks included, although not long ass flashbacks that take 10 chapters.

If Naruto has the Kyuubi and Gaara used to have that Tanuki thing... does anyone here know of a popular japanese-mithology animal with two tails?The two tailed is a cat form demon.

dragon608608
Sat, 06-24-2006, 03:52 AM
Yes, the two tailed is a cat form demon with 2 wings. He is the dead god pet. He is able to control the death people to do its bidding or even for amusing as its will (this ability almost like Orochimaru's ninjutsu, but i think it is more powerful than the one that Orochimaru have, plus i don't think it need a body for medium like Orochimaru's ninjutsu.)

For thos of you who can't think any variation of Rasengan, this is may be the start:
1. create a giant whirlpoor (like in animation)
2. Create a hurricane (when above the water)
3. Create a tornado (on land)

LaZie
Sat, 06-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Perhaps he will learn to turn his body into a rasengan then his strength and agility will increase 10x fold. :p

Teki
Sat, 06-24-2006, 05:28 AM
Like how Naruto saw Sasuke's "Lion combo" and made his own variation, maybe he will copy Sasuke's "flowing chidori" and make something like a "flowing rasengan"???:p

MFauli
Sat, 06-24-2006, 05:50 AM
Perhaps he will learn to turn his body into a rasengan then his strength and agility will increase 10x fold. :p

Dont take that one so funny, because i had this idea a while ago:
A "rasengan armor".
Nobody could touch Naruto, because everything he touches....gets blown away (so his feet would be his obly weak point ^^).

Edort4
Sat, 06-24-2006, 08:37 AM
That resembles a lot to hakkeshou kaiten doesnt it? :rolleyes:

I cant imagine naruto being able to release chakra from all his body when he cant even do a one-handed rasengan.... but who knows.

Zidarri the Exile
Sat, 06-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Overall, boring chapter. We really didn't learn anything, except that it's going to be his 'own' custom jutsu. 313 better be the start of his new training.

Knives122
Sat, 06-24-2006, 08:59 AM
Huh?

1.- Unknown Leader -
2.- Itachi - Konoha
3.- Kisame - Mist
4.- Zetsu - Grass?
5.- Deidara - Stone
6.- Sasori (Dead) -Sand - Replaced by Tobi? - ??
7.- Hidan - Waterfall
8.- Kakuzuu - Rain
9.- Unknown Member - ??
10.- Orochimaru (Dropout) - Konoha/Sound

I think you missed one man.

yeah you're right, the one with the pony tail is the only one left

Assertn
Sat, 06-24-2006, 11:25 PM
If I remember well the waterfall village appeared in one jump festa (that one with the hero water) and it was a crappy village with very few weak ninjas and without hokage. Maybe that was "another" waterfall village or just a filler plot mistake. :rolleyes:
Before the jump fiesta, ninjas from the waterfall village appeared during the chuunin exams.

dragon608608
Sat, 06-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Rasengan armor? I like the idea, but isn't it's function like the fox armor that Naruto already have? The fox armor is tough (not even Orochimaru's sword can't pierce it) and it is deadly to (remember what it does to Sakura even if it just a small scratch. Sakura is a medical ninja train by Tsunade herself, yet she can't do anything about it.)

Zidarri the Exile
Sat, 06-24-2006, 11:50 PM
If it were Rasengan armor, I'd be kind of pissed. I don't want to see some Kaiten Rasengan crap.

And besides, it wouldn't work. Unless he learns how to fly. And, even with Naruto's huge Chakra, plus the Kyuubi's, it'd still only last for a few minutes at best. And I highly doubt Naruto could concentrate hard enough to learn how to force Chakra out of all his Chakra holes.

And, it'd not be useful. Naruto is not a defensive Ninja, he relies on offense. He wont just sit there and wait for someone to attack him.

Rik
Sun, 06-25-2006, 12:21 AM
I hope the new technique would be something like a Rasengan projectile.

mage
Sun, 06-25-2006, 12:26 AM
rase hame gan

Death13a
Sun, 06-25-2006, 12:46 AM
I go for like when fox used to attack Oro.That sure will fit for Naruto

Teki
Sun, 06-25-2006, 02:23 AM
I see 3 vertical lines on the forehead protector that denotes the rain village on the new akatsuki member. But in the anime during the chuunin exam there are ninja with forehead protectors with 4 vertical lines. Why is it different from the new akatsuki guy? Is it a mistake or is he from a different village form the guys from the anime?:confused:

mage
Sun, 06-25-2006, 03:30 AM
Those are curved lines, so he's not from the rain village. It doesn't seem to match to any headband symbol we've seen thus far.

Sidnne
Sun, 06-25-2006, 03:15 PM
I will be very angry if Naruto's new technique involves Rasengan. I think we have seen enough variations of Rasengan to last us for the remainder of the manga. I want to see a new technique completely unrelated to Rasengan.

I would love to see Naruto be able to do Hiraishin no Jutsu. It would be extremely effective in Naruto's arsenal since his Kage Bunshins would allow him practically unlimited seals with which to teleport.

Kakashi saying that this could only be done by Naruto would likely not be referring to the technique itself, but the training. If Kakashi is going to use Mangekyou to train Naruto at an excellerated pace, he would be relying on the regenerative properties of the Kyuubi chakra to have Naruto survive it.

darkmetal505
Sun, 06-25-2006, 08:09 PM
I will be very angry if Naruto's new technique involves Rasengan. I think we have seen enough variations of Rasengan to last us for the remainder of the manga. I want to see a new technique completely unrelated to Rasengan.

I would love to see Naruto be able to do Hiraishin no Jutsu. It would be extremely effective in Naruto's arsenal since his Kage Bunshins would allow him practically unlimited seals with which to teleport.

Kakashi saying that this could only be done by Naruto would likely not be referring to the technique itself, but the training. If Kakashi is going to use Mangekyou to train Naruto at an excellerated pace, he would be relying on the regenerative properties of the Kyuubi chakra to have Naruto survive it.

Well actually there has only been one variation of Rasengan: Udon Rasengan. That was just a super giant one.

I think Kakashi should make Naruto make this uber awesome ninjutsu and then copy it.

Sidnne
Sun, 06-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Well it feels like a lot more than that. :P

The only difference in Rasengan that I want to see as a result from this training is Naruto to develope his chakra control to be able to finally form it with one hand

mage
Sun, 06-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Well actually there has only been one variation of Rasengan: Udon Rasengan. That was just a super giant one.

I think Kakashi should make Naruto make this uber awesome ninjutsu and then copy it.
lol, Udon is a character. it's Odama Rasengan.

bxgreatone87
Mon, 06-26-2006, 12:02 AM
We'll after this training maybe he will be able to form it with one hand since it might be a variation on rasengan he might be forced to learn how to form it with one hand hopefully.

darkmetal505
Mon, 06-26-2006, 10:51 AM
We'll after this training maybe he will be able to form it with one hand since it might be a variation on rasengan he might be forced to learn how to form it with one hand hopefully.

Yea, that would be nice. Basically, that would just be chakra control training. Maybe thats why it took the 4th so long to prepare it; he couldn't form it. Too bad he didn't think of kage bunshin. There is an endless number of possibilites of ninjutsu that Naruto could learn. Personally, I think he should develop some fire jutsu concerning the Kyubbi. After all, he is from the village of fire.

@mage

Haha, sorry, you're right. Its Odama, but the character is actually Ukon, not Udon. (I think)

mage
Mon, 06-26-2006, 11:38 AM
I forgot about Ukon. Udon and Ukon are both characters

http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-character%20biographies,u

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-26-2006, 12:08 PM
Nice chapter. New characters is always sexy. However, the last 30 chapters have been shit so Kishi really needs to stay on his winning streak this time. Otherwise, he might lose my respect. And we all know how much he cares about that.

Assassin
Thu, 06-29-2006, 03:06 PM
so like, was there a scanlation or somehting? or am i just blind and missed the link completely?

Edit: well here's (http://server.mynetsearcher.com/manga/index.php?path=Naruto%2FRecent+released/) the link for those that still didn't have it.