PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate the most in gunadm seed?

shadowstalker888
Wed, 06-21-2006, 10:54 PM
i hate kira... but hes the best pilot..

Carnage
Wed, 06-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Shin......I know, I know, Im Shin hater #34243252414. He's so goddamn dumb. I also hate Flay. Shes a crazy white girl. But you know who I REALLY HATE? The fake Lacus, whats her name....I cant remember I hate her so much. And the only real reason is that they made an entire episode about her. Infact, I just hate everyone in Destiny. And Flay.

Deadfire
Fri, 06-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Kira seems to be hated alot too

Link to old thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=11050)

ChaosK
Sat, 06-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Shin......I know, I know, Im Shin hater #34243252414. He's so goddamn dumb. I also hate Flay. Shes a crazy white girl. But you know who I REALLY HATE? The fake Lacus, whats her name....I cant remember I hate her so much. And the only real reason is that they made an entire episode about her. Infact, I just hate everyone in Destiny. And Flay.

The fake lacus was Mia..or Meer...or something like that.

Nai
Sat, 06-24-2006, 07:39 PM
I'd like to say Lacus. Everything bad in this show can be blamed on that bitch. First of all, she was the one who turned Kira into the fucking robot he is. He used to have emotions in Gundam SEED... that is, until that disgusting hag put her poisonous claws in him.

Asuran ( yes, I still refuse to call him Athrun ) should have put a bullet in her filthy head when he had the chance. Now it's too late, and he's also been assimilated by the pink devil along with Yzak and pretty much every once decent character in the SEED universe.

I hate to say it but I'm glad Heine died. At least he went out with dignity before they could turn him into yet another Lacus sycophant. Oh, and Lacus is a fucking embarrassment as a public figure.

RedX1z
Sat, 06-24-2006, 08:32 PM
i'd like to say stellar. out of all the druggies, she was the most unstable druggie ever created. with one word she goes psychotic.. it's just one word "die". still hot none the less?

the other druggies on my list is sting and oruga. i'd like to think that they both contribute the least on the battefield, yet act like genious behind everything, sorta.

shin and athrun, they can't think for themselves. they're easily manipulated by others, mainly the chairman. if athrun didn't go back to zaft, certain things could've been avoided, but his ass had to believe in the chairman.

as some people already said kira, he was an awesome character in seed, but in destiny he really lacked character.

fllay, she was a whore and couldn't have been more bitchier.

wonder what rusty might've been like if he survived?

masamuneehs
Sun, 06-25-2006, 01:12 AM
i officialy am joining the 'Nai fanclub'.

I've ranted and raved about how bad Lacus Clyne is for the SEED series and I won't waste my time doing so again here. In sum: cheesy, nonsensical philisophical drivel, source of numerous plot holes, the boringest end a main character has come to in a long time = Lacus.

When the universe is being run by a pop star and that's supposed to be the source of life lessons and inspiration for heroes...

I actually loved Meer. Why? She served to show how shitty of an idea the character of Lacus Clyne is.

Meer basically showed that any big-tittied, gorgeous, talented pop icon from a rich family can have a massive influence on people, despite having no actual worth to deserve commanding such influence.

Even if it's not what Fukuda and his dumb bitch of a wife intended I thought Meer was the deepest and most interesting part of all of Gundam SEED Destiny.

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-26-2006, 05:21 PM
i officialy am joining the 'Nai fanclub'.

Welcome aboard!

So yeah, what Nai said.

With an extra touch of FUCK YOUUU LACUUUSSSSS for dramatic effect.

Also, Fukuda.

phil0253
Wed, 02-14-2007, 09:42 AM
well in gundam seed i hate the fact that they killed some of the charaters that i like i mean flay and um kiras and asurans friends and like the other members of the crew that died for stupid plot twists i really hate that and lacus was ok she was just a girl who tried to change the world :)

shinta|hikari
Wed, 02-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Shinn - for the simple fact that he is an idiot.

I hate idiots.

phil0253
Wed, 02-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Shinn - for the simple fact that he is an idiot.

I hate idiots.

amen to that i didn't like any of those pilots

DANGIT!! sorry i double-posted again sorry i'm not used to rules in a forum

burnout
Wed, 02-14-2007, 11:39 AM
the only thing i really hated in seed and in destiny was KIRA and that PSYCHO druggie

oh and i hated the whole destiny crap

its just the same story but a other twist to it:confused:

i mean the nuke shooter at the end of desiny (how original) or the fackt that the chairman was nuts??? :( :(

i HATED destiny so much i dlded just to remind me to NEVER dl seed again :D :D

the whole storie was full of hole's and the never explaind anything not even the destiny plan(well they did but i never got it):p :p

darkshadow
Wed, 02-14-2007, 01:45 PM
I'd like to say Lacus. Everything bad in this show can be blamed on that bitch. First of all, she was the one who turned Kira into the fucking robot he is. He used to have emotions in Gundam SEED... that is, until that disgusting hag put her poisonous claws in him.

Asuran ( yes, I still refuse to call him Athrun ) should have put a bullet in her filthy head when he had the chance. Now it's too late, and he's also been assimilated by the pink devil along with Yzak and pretty much every once decent character in the SEED universe.

I hate to say it but I'm glad Heine died. At least he went out with dignity before they could turn him into yet another Lacus sycophant. Oh, and Lacus is a fucking embarrassment as a public figure.

Word..............

vejita613
Wed, 02-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Also a hater of shin. Ive also never been much of a fan for any of the ZAFT GAT-series pilots minus Athrun. Seriously, couldnt take down one gundam, one ship and a handful of mobile armor/aircraft.

darkshadow
Wed, 02-14-2007, 07:32 PM
Couldn't? he took down abyss, freedom and destroy, and destroyed like a million grunts, and a mobile armor, while still in impulse.

vejita613
Wed, 02-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Actually I was referring to the GAT pilots (minus athrun) when I said that. As for shin, I didnt like him for various reasons including blaming others for things that they and/or he could not control (kira killing stella, Athas "killing" his family, etc), and that he was just a brat in need of a kick back into reality.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 02-15-2007, 05:55 PM

The scary part is, at the end of SEED Destiny, she pretty much is the undisputed ruler of the universe. Considering her influence was enough to bring down a head of state for ZAFT and how the EA is now useless. Amazing what you can get for being a pop star. Don't like how your country is going to war? use your pop star influence to build your own de-facto army and destroy the president's army.

I agree, she must have sucked Kira's emotions, i actually missed his cry baby moments in Destiny. :eek:

It would be awesome if she was the villain in the next series :D haha, but ive had enough of the SEED universe for the rest of my life.

Idealistic
Thu, 03-06-2008, 05:53 AM
I just finished SEED, it was pretty good, but holy mother fucking shit. I HATE FLLAY!! WTF was the purpose of that bitch in the series? Honestly, the series would have been even better without her in it.

When I saw Fllay sort of laughing evil-ly about how Kira will protect her, I thought maybe she was up to something. After hearing about "berserkers" from that Tiger guy, I thought maybe Fllay knew about Coordinators and so she was comforting/using Kira so that Kira would calm down and be able to fight and go into that "berserk" mode---which made me think that Fllay was actually going to serve a purpose in this series.

Apparently, it doesn't seem to be true and she seems to have really liked Kira. Ssigh gets left hanging and in the end this is just a poorly written love triangle that really degrades SEED.

Perhaps she really didn't like Kira and was really just using him? I don't know, but that wasn't the message I got.

I'm glad Fllay dies.

Inazuma
Sat, 03-15-2008, 02:16 PM
The balls' voices just gives me headaches.
Die Haro, DIE.

KrayZ33
Sat, 03-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Lacus and Haro...

Lacus is like that one guy in Code Geass (which i can't remember right now since he is so amazingly stupid)