PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 86 discussion

Kraco
Wed, 06-21-2006, 04:05 AM
Episode 86 - DB (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b86.torrent)

Actually I think this was a pretty funny episode. Most of it is of course thanks to Matsumoto, who is depicted as a somewhat flimsy and unpredictable character, just like she should be. And Nova also played a very nice role in this ep. One scene worth mentioning separately was when he closed the shutter of his hood, when Matsumoto tried to thank him... Also the old bounto geezer was a better character than I thought.

Not a bad episode, as far as fillers go. And, well, it'll be some time before the next episode.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Same. I do like Nova. And what's not to like about Matsumoto?

I loved when Chad's all "then you'd be in danger"...glowing reiatsu..."Just who the hell do you think you're talking too?"

Cloud 9
Fri, 06-23-2006, 04:35 PM
I guess it was better than the recent ones. They had some funny scenes and all, and seeing Nova in action was pretty cool. Matsumoto's awesome, too. :D

darkmetal505
Fri, 06-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Did anyone catch the spoiler in the episode from the manga. Since when can Chad jump on rooftops like the shinigami? They tried to present Matsumoto's sword's ability, but since we haven't even seen it, they had her call it back.

redcat
Sat, 06-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Baura, I choose you!

RedX1z
Wed, 06-28-2006, 05:19 PM
nova is the best filler character of all time.

anyways, this episode was good. nova seems to be more open in these past few episodes. too bad, he's knocked out, though. so many decent funny moments as well. actually looking foward to the next one.

dragonrage
Wed, 06-28-2006, 05:54 PM
he is certainly one of there better ones, and yeah he is probably the best one i Bleach. It sucks about what happened to the little girl though. She is wicked strong, I almost forgot about that since there has been no major fight scenes of her since the Ichigo training sessions, when he had lost his shinigami powers. I really want to see what she can do, if she lets herself go.

The old man seems to be kicking ass and there seems to be a down play of Sado's powers and well Masamoto is not what i expected, weaker than i thought. With her mini Sen Bon Zac , for a vice captain it is not that amazing. and well she barely stood up to Gin when she saved that girl, whats her face.

Looking forward to see what happens in this filler ack, it is not a total waste of time.