PDA

View Full Version : .exe converting

naruto=pwnage
Tue, 06-20-2006, 08:53 PM
all right everyone, on the count of three were all gonna scream happy birthday to me and at the same time you are going to ridicule me for my stupidity. wahoo. here is my new problem. I downloaded a video (two vids actually) off the internet and they only play on flash player. I want to convert them to something else but I have no idea how since this .exe video concept is quite new to me. but anyways, please help me lessen my stupidity and enlighten me!:p much thanks.
-peace

darkshadow
Tue, 06-20-2006, 09:25 PM
If its a flash movie, you wont be able to play it without any thing other then flash anyway, if its an actual movie wrapped around with the flash player, i guess you need flash 8 or something to open/import the movie and somehow extract the movies part, but the author could've protected the exe anyway.

Cabewse
Fri, 06-23-2006, 07:41 PM
You could always get a utility that captures video from your desktop and capture that area that the video is in.

SnagIt (http://www.techsmith.com/download/snagittrial.asp) has a 30 day free trial, it should do what I mentioned.

I used it once to capture video of me playing Super Mario Brothers on an emulator for a school project.

naruto=pwnage
Tue, 06-27-2006, 12:51 PM
sounds like a goosd idea. I currently have a copy of HyperCam 2. I believ it captures audio if the box is checked but would I be able to plug a cord into the headphone jack and from there hook it into the mic jack? thinking logically I believe this would work. has anybody tried this with success?

Thi3f
Tue, 06-27-2006, 01:55 PM

naruto=pwnage
Sun, 07-09-2006, 11:51 AM
thanks alot!