PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

dragonrage
Sun, 06-18-2006, 08:03 PM
To the Fathers, Fathers to be and Future Fathers of the world. This is your day, dispite it is closer to yet another usual Day than a special one. Don't forget even though we may not show it, we respect and appreciate you all. Well the True fathers Anyways.

Cheers, Here is a Beer, Sit back relax and enjoy. Hey it's an excuse to drag your feet and be lazy.:D

mage
Sun, 06-18-2006, 08:08 PM
i've never gotten my parents anything for mothers or fathers day. my existence should be enough of a present.

RedX1z
Sun, 06-18-2006, 08:24 PM
aren't we feeling cold today, mage? everyday above this ground is all thanks to them, without them you wouldn't have had the chance to do what you want today and whatever.

@drage: you telling me..

all my father did today was sit back and watched the world cup, while having a beer and smoking a few, sure put a smile to his face. i'll go all out and drink for all you fathers out there or get hit by a bus trying!

mage
Sun, 06-18-2006, 08:53 PM
it's not like i asked to be born, i shouldn't have to thank them.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 06-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Last time I talked to my old man he said he never wanted me around.

...Happy father's day!

masamuneehs
Mon, 06-19-2006, 04:46 AM
...one of the most dismal and depressing threads ever...

thank god this day is over (although i believe it was only in the US anyway, here in Italy they celebrated it at a totally different time of year, showing that Hallmark is really pulling the strings behind this thing)
Locked.