PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 193

Munsu
Sun, 06-18-2006, 02:16 AM
[02:56] <@dythim> Triggers : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Robin xdcc send #193 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #8 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #193 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #193 /msg K-F|Kaizoku xdcc send #3 /msg K-F|Southbird xdcc send #1 /msg baka-freak[EU] xdcc send #24 /msg baka-faith xdcc send #11
[02:56] <@dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://makino.doesntexist.org http://drake.uni.cc
[02:56] <@dythim> Share : http://www.oxyshare.com/get/8631673074494f420d33544.96695951/[K-F]_One_Piece_193_[361D70B7].mp4.html http://app03.bonpoo.com/cgi-bin/download?fid=86A81F46FE9511DA88E7FB4CFCBF4567
[02:56] <@dythim> Torrent : http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_193_[361D70B7].mp4.torrent

Harima Kenji
Sun, 06-18-2006, 03:32 AM
K-F is really spoiling us with all those fast releases :)

Nice episode, they are clearly finishing this arc.
But why am I not surprised that everyone survived... even the 'sumimasen-ossan'.. who supposedly got hit by an attack that kills on impact..
That makes it look like Enel's powers are only truly effective on clouds and soil :p

Kraco
Sun, 06-18-2006, 04:57 AM
Yeah. I don't know what is that everybody must survive mentality. But it was a nice episode otherwise. Well, at least Wiper did get some bones broken, so apparently the reject dial did have some recoil in the end.

BioAlien
Sun, 06-18-2006, 06:17 AM
wth... Enel is heading to the moon... is he an idiot or can he breath in the space too oO

well this was a rather good episode, not more of action, but still a nice party lol

kenren
Sun, 06-18-2006, 07:53 AM
okay..im still downloading ..but about enel in space...he doesnt need air right? since he's lighting .. or im wrong?

Kraco
Sun, 06-18-2006, 08:00 AM
I don't think he needs to worry quite that far ahead. Wth a propeller powered aircraft, he isn't going to get even to the outer atmosphere, not to mention space. It'll be an icarus flight, one way or another. But in every sense such an end fits a delusional chap like him.

DDBen
Sun, 06-18-2006, 12:27 PM
For me this was a absolutely terrible ending for the series. I mean I'm sorry but Enel flat out stated he slaughtered all of God's men who built the Arc yet low and below he walks down there and they are alive and reunited with there families. Or Enel being unconcious and falling into the clouds with the arc into the clouds where he would have been powerless and the arc would have hit the sea below before he had a chance to get back on it in the first place.

The everyone must live thing really does hurt the storyline overall as it just makes all the acts less significant in the long run. Atleast the neforcers and Priests stayed dead but as far as I can tell they were the only ones.

Very frustraighting episode overall and I'll be glad to see this arc go.

Aeon
Sun, 06-18-2006, 08:13 PM
^^^All I can say after seeing Enel fly off to the moon. Ah well all that's left now is for the Straw Hats to return to the ocean for their next adventure.

Raven
Sun, 06-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I think it's a nice ending, very emotional and all that, but it's really dumb how everyone survived, makes me wonder about future battles and why they will matter. "Never fear, they'll live somehow, they always do." Enel living was the dumbest thing, like DDBen said he should have been powerless when he fell into the white-white sea, not to mention the arc itself would have been ruined.

And Connis' father surviving? Give us a break, that was a major part of the story, the fact that he sacrificed himself for her. Why did they even bother with it?

Still, I loved it. I can't help loving this series.

6Zabuza9
Sun, 06-18-2006, 11:47 PM
damn, does this mean enel is gonna suicide, cuz i think he needs air. or will enel be back after realizing he's an idiot?! DUN DUN DUN

DarthEnderX
Mon, 06-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Honestly though, can we really say Enel can't make it to the moon, or that he won't be fine when he gets there? There's a million ways in which the One Piece world doesn't jive with the physics of the real world. For all we know, the moon isn't even in space in OP, it might just be an island that's even higher than Skypia.

If that's not the case though, I can't help picturing that episode of South Park where they lauch that Killer Whale to the moon and it just dies.

Assertn
Tue, 06-20-2006, 11:29 AM
.....Why are you guys talking about Enel flying into outer space? Haven't you ever heard the phrase "ride into the sunset"? I suppose that means leaving earth's atmosphere too then, huh? :rolleyes:

It is actually possible for Enel to make it back on his ship. The white-white sea isn't bottomless....all he'd have to do is wait until he falls through the other side, and then teleport to his ship before hitting the blue sea. I get the feeling that we might actually see him again. Perhaps the fairy vearth is the location of the pirate summit we've heard about?

@DDBen: The priests are still alive. The shandians were talking about how they have to cloud-drift them.

darkmetal505
Tue, 06-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I always knew Enel was on crack. At the end of the episode, everyone else was on crack also. The ending was actually kind of stupid. I'm a little dissapointed.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 06-20-2006, 11:24 PM
I was pretty sure Enel was going to the moon. He said Fairy Vearth was a place where there was only land. That doesn't describe the blue sea very well. I'd say he meant the moon.

Assertn
Wed, 06-21-2006, 02:51 AM
Who says the pirate summit is on the blue sea?

6Zabuza9
Wed, 06-21-2006, 02:56 AM
wow just realised this epi was released on my birthday~~~ nice present :p

DDBen
Wed, 06-21-2006, 03:02 PM
@AssertnFailure you are missing several points that are very important to note in your statement. First yes its entirely possible that Enel had a time period between exiting the White-White sea and entering the blue sea. However first off the Arc is MUCH larger then Enel and the weight would make it fall much faster into the Blue sea quite possibly before enel would regain enough power to teleport to it and get it working as Luffy had just damaged the Arc in the process of smashing Enel into the Bell. Next up Enel should have been unconcious from that kind of blow even if he woke up in the White-White sea he would have been powerless and confused and shouldn't have been able to gather his wits before hitting the Blue Sea. Next up Enel wanted the bell bad enough that he wasn't leaving until he found it despite it being made of gold and thus basically uneffected by his lightning.. As the bell also fell into the White-White sea one would imagine he would have grabbed it before flying towards the moon to the magical land of fairy Vearth.

All things considered I find his fate to have just been rediculous despite the Jet dials on the Arc.

As for the Priests if they did say that then its even lamer then I stated earlier.