PDA

View Full Version : Devils fruit, a single bite?

Onineku
Sat, 06-17-2006, 06:31 PM
a serious question i was wrestling with and wanted to share so you could crack your skulls as well...

Untill now every DF user seems to have eaten a whole fruit... but what would happen if someone ate a single bite of it?

for example a whole pirate cre shared a fruit and each took about a mouthfull of it... would they all get the powers? or would it require a whole fruit to get the powers...

I think i nag to think that they require the whole fruit, but i'm not quite sure...

Assertn
Sat, 06-17-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm sure for the sake of individuality, you have to eat the whole fruit.

Mr.X
Sat, 06-17-2006, 09:27 PM
I believe Oda was asked this question in an interview. the first bite is the one that gets the power. after that it just turns into a bad tasting fruit. only one person is able to get the power.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-17-2006, 11:59 PM
Mr. X is correct.

Raven
Sun, 06-18-2006, 01:18 AM
What about if the fruit got crushed somehow, and a bit of juice splashed into your mouth? And everyone raced and got a small piece of the crushed mush left?

Kraco
Sun, 06-18-2006, 03:29 AM
Since it is called a Devil's fruit, it would be ironically fitting the person who accidentally got the juice splashed in his mouth would gain the power.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 06-19-2006, 12:42 AM
What about if the fruit got crushed somehow, and a bit of juice splashed into your mouth? And everyone raced and got a small piece of the crushed mush left?What am I the Pope of Devil's Fruits? I don't know!

DB_Hunter
Tue, 07-25-2006, 08:51 PM
What am I the Pope of Devil's Fruits? I don't know!

This is officially the best sentence ever written on the Gotwoot forum. Kudos to you DarthEnder.

ChaosK
Tue, 07-25-2006, 09:00 PM
What about if the fruit got crushed somehow, and a bit of juice splashed into your mouth? And everyone raced and got a small piece of the crushed mush left?

The person who got the juice in their mouth?

...That sentance just sounded dirty.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 07-25-2006, 11:10 PM
And everyone raced and got a small piece of the crushed mush left?

And this didn't? I think the whole post was loaded with innuendo.

Mae
Sat, 08-05-2006, 06:06 PM
What am I the Pope of Devil's Fruits? I don't know!

LOL

Ok, a different question. Is there more than one of the same kind of fruit around? Could Luffy run into another rubber man?

Raven
Sun, 08-06-2006, 02:30 AM
And this didn't? I think the whole post was loaded with innuendo.
Everyone thought I was asking a serious question, either that or I was being dirty. It was meant to be funny! Bah. I fail.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-01-2006, 02:25 PM
LOL

Ok, a different question. Is there more than one of the same kind of fruit around? Could Luffy run into another rubber man?

Actually, they said once that each fruit is uniqe, but there are so many DF users in the same time, so there must be some replenshing source of the fruits...
then again, those fruits are 'tresures', they don't neccessrely rot like normal fruits, maybe there was once "a tree of life" that spourted devil fruits, but is no more existence...

though, I can think of some evidence against it, the spring fruit and the sword fruit don't feet in ,,,

Assertn
Fri, 09-01-2006, 02:35 PM
The fruit have been provided upon this land by the creator, whom did so after a long night of smoking copious amounts of weed with some friends. In some cultures, he his referred to as Oda.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-02-2006, 12:16 AM
I just always assumed there was a "Devil's Tree" somewhere in the Grand Line or something. Probably on Raftel.

Onineku
Sat, 09-02-2006, 08:14 AM
another question, once a devils fruit user dies, does the fruit with his power return...? if so, could it be that Gol D. Roger was also a rubberman?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 09-04-2006, 08:00 PM
I think one of the people who met Roger and Luffy would have mentioned that already. They already mention other similarities. I would think something as obvious as same fruit would have come up by now.

docdan63
Wed, 09-27-2006, 05:04 PM
interesting thread. Yeah i agree with assert, you'd have to eat the whole thing.Although i have to admit it would be interesting to see the user(maybe a captain of ship) take one bite, and then share the fruit with his crew mates.

Stoopider
Wed, 09-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Similarities.. I don't think as being a rubber mad. But that they both we're crazy. :D

ChaosK
Sat, 09-30-2006, 02:48 PM
I wonder if you could smoke a devil's fruit.....:rolleyes: