PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 231

LaZie
Thu, 06-15-2006, 11:25 PM
HQ Raw out!

http://rapidshare.de/files/23177852/Bleach_ch231_HQ_RAW.zip.html

Translation from Djudge @ Mangahelpers

煽り:予測を裏切る早期襲来!!SSの対応は・・・!?
Fanning: An unexpected start to the action!! How will Soul Society counter...!?

リン:反応です!!反応ありました!!
Rin: Readings confirmed!! We've finally got them back!!

ヒヨス:限定解除は!?
Hiyosu: What about their limits!?

局員:許可済みです!!
Some worker: They've gotten clearance!!

ヒヨス:反応は!?何色だ!!
Hiyosu: And the readings!? Tell us the colors!!

リン:・・・紅色反応・・・!!『十刃』です!!
Rin: ...Jeez, they're all red...!! They've gotta be Espada!!

Bleach c231 - The Mascaron Drive
(Yamii is on the cover.)
Translation Notes: The title tie-in is definitely the "drive" that is Ichigo launches in a speedy attack against Grimmjow later on in the chapter. Mascarón is Spanish for a sculpted head, a bust, and is most likely used to allude to the either the Arrancar or, possibly more specifically, Ichigo's mask. A mascarón is an especially common fixture on bridges or other larger sculptures and usually serves a similar function to gargoyles.
煽り:蹂躙し、奪い、貪る。ただそれだけ
Fanning: This is about stamping, taking, and consuming them all.

地獄蝶の入電:空座北部に十刃と見られる破面!!数は4!!日番谷先遣隊と交戦状
態に入りました!!
Jigoku-cho message: We've confirmed Espada-grade Arrancar in Northern Karukura!! Four of them!! Hitsugaya's taken his forces and has made contact with the hostiles!!

浮竹:!朽木っ!
Ukitake: Kuchiki!

ルキア:はい!!こちらにも今報告入りました!!
Rukia: I'm on it!! We got the message just fine!!

浮竹:鬼道衆が開門処理に入ってる筈だ!隊舎前の穿界門に急げ!!
Ukitake: The Kidoushuu should nearly be done prepping the Senkaimon! Hurry up and get to the gate in front of Division headquarters!
Translation Notes: The Senkaimon is the dimensional gate that Shinigami use to travel between Soul Society and the Living World.
ルキア:はい!
Rukia: Yes, sir!

井上:まって朽木さんあたしも・・・
Inoue: If I may, please let me go too...

ルキア:お前は駄目だ井上。こちらへ来る時に教えたろう、私と一緒に穿界門を通っても地獄
蝶を持たぬお前は自動的に断界へ送られる。
Rukia: Sorry Inoue, but it's like I told you earlier. Under these circumstances, you won't be able to use the Senkaimon since you don't have your own Jigoku-cho. If you try to pass with me now, you'll just end up being whisked away to the Dangai.
Translation Notes: The Dangai is infested with what's known as Kouryuu, which acts as a deterring agent against Hollow trespassing. Also this note about needing a Jigoku-cho to safely travel was originally stated by Yoruichi back in the Soul Society arc.
浮竹:今断界を安全に通過できるように界壁固定の指示を出しておいた。半刻ほどかかるが
君はそれから現世へ向かいなさい。気は急くだろうがこういう時こそ焦らないことが大事だよ、い いね。
Ukitake: Besides, I already passed down orders to bolster the integrity of the Dangai's dimensional walls. It'll make it safe for you to cross then, but for now you'll have to wait till the construction's finished. Don't rush things like this, it's for your own good, all right?
Plot Hole?: If they could do that... why the heck didn't they do that when Ichigo and the crew were coming home at the end of the Soul Society arc?! More specifically, if it just simply isn't possible to go even with a partially complete barrier, is Orihime really just that dense?
井上:・・・はい。
Inoue: ...Yes, sir.

ルキア:・・・そんな顔をするな井上。先に行って待っているぞ。
Rukia: ...Dont' be like that, Inoue. I'll just be going on ahead and waiting for you, that's all.

井上:・・・うん・・・!
Inoue: ...'kay...!

ルキア、門へ向かう。
(Rukia makes her way to the gate.)

ルキア(莫迦な・・・十刃だと!?早過ぎる・・・!崩玉の覚醒は冬ではなかったのか・・・!! 一体・・・どうなっているのだ・・・!!)
Rukia: (I can't believe this... Espada!? This is way too early...! I thought the Hougyoku would wake up in the wintertime...!! What's going on here!?)

場面変わって一護。
(The scene changes to Ichigo's perspective.)

GJJJJ:・・・ハッ、卍解かよ。それがどうした?忘れたのか?てめえはその卍解で俺に手も足も出なかっ たんだぜ。
Grimmjow: ...Pfft, the hell are you gonna do with that Bankai of yours? Did you already forget that it was good as rubbish the last time?

一護:そっちこそ忘れたのかよ?テメーは卍解した俺の技で・・・その傷をつけられたんだぜ。・ ・・一つ訊きてえ、グリムジョー、お前・・・腕はどうした?
Ichigo: And did you forget that this rubbish actually injured you? Besides, where did your arm go, Grimmjow?

GJJJJ:捨てて来たんだよ、てめえを殺すのに腕2本じゃ余計なんでな。
Grimmjow: I didn't need two arms to finish off scum like you, so I just happened to get rid of it.

一護:・・・そうかよ、それじゃ手加減は必要無えな。
Ichigo: ...If that's the case, I've got no need to hold back.

GJJJJ:そうしろ、死にたくなけりゃな!
Grimmjow: Good idea, at least you won't die too fast that way!

一護、手を顔にかざす。
(Ichigo puts his hand over his face.)

一護(今の俺が虚化してられる時間11秒フラット・・・!!その間に片を付ける!!)
Ichigo: (I've only got about eleven seconds tops to retain my Hollow mask...!! I've got to end this in the first exchange!!)

一護が黒いオーラに包まれ、そこから仮面を付けた一護が現れる。
(Ichigo's body is blanketed with a dark energy as he pulls his mask out.)

GJJJJ:・・・・・・な・・・何だそりゃ・・・!?
Grimmjow: ......Th...The hell is that...!?

一護:・・・悪ィな、説明してる暇は無えんだ。
Ichigo: ...Forgive me, I don't have time to chat right now.

GJJJJ:!
Grimmjow: !

一護が一瞬で間合いをつめGJJJJと刃を交える。
(Ichigo instantenously moves to Grimmjow's side and locks swords with him.)

GJJJJ:ぐ・・・ッ
Grimmjow: Erg…

一護:月牙天衝
Ichigo: Getsuga Tenshou!

刃を交えた状態で月牙天衝を放つ一護。
(Ichigo fires off the attack at point-blank in swordlock with Grimmjow.)
Translation Notes: He must've learned from his previous fight with Anti-Ichigo given how a similar manuever was used then.
場面転換、日番谷たち。
(Panels change to Hitsugaya's perspective.)

ヤミー:ぬん!!!何だぁこりゃ!?涼しいぜえ~~~
Yamii: Bah!!! What is this crap!? It's pretty nippy out here~~~

日番谷の攻撃をものともしないヤミー
(Yamii brushes away Hitsugay's attacks with ease.)

日番谷:・・・ちっ・・・(No.10とはいえ限定解除してても卍解じゃねえと無理か・・・)
Hitsugaya: ...Shit... (Only Number 10... and my lifted limit still isn't enough?...)

ルピ:だーからァ、1対1じゃ勝ち目ナイって言ってんじゃーん。わかんないの?
Rupi: Didn't I say one-on-one was a bad idea? Now look at you all broke and busted, don't you get it now?

弓親:・・・うるさい・・・っ
Yumichika: ...Shut up...

ルピ:キミからも何か言ってやんなよ。そろそろホントに殺しちゃうよ?
Rupi: Hey, won’t you try to talk some sense into him. I’m really gonna kill him soon. You, try to get him to see reason here. That is, if you don't me killing him right now, do you?

一角:二対一は趣味じゃねぇ。
Ikkaku: Going two-on-one's a joke for us.

ルピ:あァっそ!めんどくさァ。ヤミー!そっちの子もボクにゆずってよ!こいつらウダウダめん どいからさ、一気に4対1でやろーよ。ボクが解放して、まとめて相手してやるからさ。
Rupi: That so!? Oh, brother... Yamii, hand me your playmates too! I don't mind going four-on-one, I'll just release and snuff 'em all out at once.

場面転換、浦原商店地下。
(Transition to the Urahara Shoten.)

恋次:だァーめだっつッてんだろ!!テメーは力を使いすぎてんだよ!!俺が行くからテメーはここで休んでろ !!
Renji: No means no!! You've exhausted all your reserves!! Stay behind and recuperate here!!

茶渡:し・・・しかし・・・!
Chad: B...but...!

浦原:そっスね・・・阿散井サンの言う通りっス。だけど阿散井サンも消耗してるのは同じこと・ ・・お2人ともここで休んでてください。代わりに・・・アタシがでます。
Urahara: Abarai-san's got good advice... But, you're worn out as well, so I'd advise you to stay here with Sado. I'll take the field for both of you.

煽り:浦原喜助━━ついにこの男が動く!!
Fanning: Urahara Kisuke---At last, he mobilizes!!

Augury
Fri, 06-16-2006, 03:46 AM
M7 has released a LQ scan over at Bleach7 (http://www.bleach7.com/). The direct download links are a bit slow to respond, so I've linked the site instead.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 06-16-2006, 05:01 AM
I hope grimmjaw is like almost dead in the nest chapter. But the fight probably wont end so fast, at least until grimmjaw uses his next form. I hope they dont elaborate too much on the other fights.

narutosharingan
Fri, 06-16-2006, 12:37 PM
I hope Urahara is going to kick some butt.

eat_toast
Fri, 06-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Is it just me or does Ichigo's full mask look retarded? I had kind of hoped he would keep the "half-disintigrated mask" look. Seems that he will beat Grimmjaw into the ground though, unless he pulls some "new magical power" out of his ass. Definitely looking forward to seeing Uruhara in action, I'm fairly certain that his bankai has been shown as of yet, so that would be awesome if we get to see that.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 06-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Yep, Grimmjaw is definitely pull that new magic power out of his ass. He still hasnt shown his next form yet, and since he is going to get killed in his battle with ichigo, its now or never. Of course the 11 seconds wont be enough, but its either ichigo will manage with just bankai (unlikely) or he will suddenly learn how to keep his hollow form longer (since this is bleach, very likely).

EDIT : and yeah, ichigos mask looked absolutely stupid. I had hoped they would just keep the half mask which looked awesome.

urahara_rulez
Sat, 06-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Urahara!!!! finally!!! some action from the one!

Assassin
Sat, 06-17-2006, 01:02 AM
very kool chapter. the setup for the next big fight has been made, now we get to see how the team has improved. i can't wait to see urahara in action, but i swear to god, if they do some last minute bullshit and pull him out i'll be pissed.

Meteros
Sat, 06-17-2006, 09:44 AM
haha i'm sure they'll insert him into the hisugaya co. fight and all the youngins will be like omg i've heard about you.

narutosharingan
Sat, 06-17-2006, 08:22 PM
I had no problems with Ichigo's mask, I thought it was well done and scary

Meteros
Sat, 06-17-2006, 09:10 PM
is it just me or on page 10, in the lower right, ichigo is not wearing his bankai coat. he has the thing that holds his sword on his back too. just seemed kinda out of place haha. i know i'm nitpicking

darkmetal505
Sun, 06-18-2006, 11:20 PM
I hate how its "11 seconds!" flat. Those freaking time limits. However, next chapter, we get to see Benehime roar.

Meteros
Mon, 06-19-2006, 10:40 AM
i'm excited to see bankais from yumichika and urahara

Hakeem_21
Tue, 08-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Ichigo's mask looks cool to me.

Its great that he is soo much stronger with the hollow. Its alot better than it was before, he was uber powerful cause of nothing.