PDA

View Full Version : The naruto unresolved plot thread, thread

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 06-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Okay I think it's time we made a massive list of all the unresolved issues we currently have in naruto so any new forum memebers can simply look up here to see if anything has been addressed so far. I'm going to start listing things and If I miss anything feel free to fill in the gaps. In no particular order here are the remaining unresolved naruto plot threads.

1. Five jinjurukin characters that still need to be introduced.
2. Four unrevealed Atkaski members (including the mysterious leader).
3. The atkaski's overall main objective.
4. The final secrete of the Uchila clan.
5. Naruto's father (is it yodimane or not?)
6. Bringing Sasuke back to Konoah (Don't really care at this point but it still remains unresolved).
7. Sasuke's revenge against itachi.
8. Diadara's past.
9. Tobi
10. Zetsu (we know he's a scout and cleaner for the atkasuki but other then that we've seen him do absolutely nothing).
11. Garra's sand abilities (Does he still have them? How can he still be a kage if he's gotten the source of his power that allows him to control sand ripped out of him?).
12. Naruto and Hinita relationship.
13. Shikimaru and Temari's relationship.

Err If I've missed anything please let me know and feel free to contribute.

kAi
Sat, 06-10-2006, 01:00 PM
4. Well, now we know the other Uchiha, plus Kyubi has something to do with it, I don't think we'll be finding out this information any time soon.
8. Well, I doubt we'll be seeing Deidara's past.
11. I still think Gaara has his sand abilities, I just think he wont have the automatic sand defense, he'll have to do that with his own chakra, reflexes, and judgement, if he wants it to happen.

and with the relationships, I don't really think they'll be played out. well not for quite a while anyway.

darkmetal505
Sat, 06-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Gaara's mother attached the sand jutsu to Gaara. He can control the sand regardless. The Ichibi was just the monster inside of him which came out occasionlly and gave him a great boost in power.

RyougaZell
Sat, 06-10-2006, 02:57 PM
At this point... A NaruTen or NaruIno is more likely than a NaruHina :D

Seriously... I think Naruto would still go after Sakura...

I would add this:
- The abilities of the other teams.
We've only seen little new abilities from Lee, Neji, Shikamaru and Chouji

Sidnne
Sat, 06-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Kabuto's glowing eyes.

mage
Sat, 06-10-2006, 03:20 PM
The whole story of Kabuto's past

Terracosmo
Sat, 06-10-2006, 10:46 PM
At this point... A NaruTen or NaruIno is more likely than a NaruHina :D

Please refrain from doing that whole "combining two names to one so it looks cute" thing, as it makes my blood boil beyond words (I always relate it to those fat overweight shoot-me-now whores also known as yaoi fangirls and people in general who want to pair everyone together for no damn reason).

Anyway, I'm hoping for Deidara's past. We know a bit about Itachi, Kisame & Sasori so there should at least be something. But lately, I've grown rather disappointed with the series so I wouldn't count on it...

It's just TOO obvious that Kishi cares so much about his favorite character Sasuke. Hell he probably cares more than the entire fanbase. I can just see him sitting there, doing masturbating moves on his pen as he finally gets to draw 3 year older Sasuke. That's probably the entire reason to why the time jump took place, so he could draw Sasuke again and with other clothes.

Damn it all. So much potential..

msmush
Sat, 06-10-2006, 11:33 PM
hmm 12 and 13. hmm hinata and naruto? cant see that happening...at all. personally i'd love to see shik and temari but with the current rate of the manga and its progression with any sort of storyline or plot it doesnt look like we'll be seeing anything like that and if we were to it wouldnt be for ages.

lol agree with kishi's sasule obsession.

Cloud 9
Sun, 06-11-2006, 09:42 AM
I'd really like for them to tell who Naruto's father is already. There's an obvious connection between him and Yondaime, but I just want it to get out of the friggin' way already. I'm also really interested to see what the Akatsuki leader looks like, and learn more about him. Other than that.. I'm starting to lose hope for the series.

Psyke
Sun, 06-11-2006, 10:09 AM
1. Five jinjurukin characters that still need to be introduced.

Don't think this is going to happen, as it was stated that Akatsuki has already had some encounters with other previous jinchuriki characters. Most probably we'll still see some, but not all.

ramuva
Sun, 06-11-2006, 01:33 PM
I'd say that chick from kakashi's team. Kakashi got a sharingan as a gift from obito. Do you think that chick, the third member, will be seen somewhere along kakashi's flashbacks at some point? How Kakashi loves her and how she's dead. Or Obito was the only one he loved and there's a thing about his sexual orientation :)

Assertn
Sun, 06-11-2006, 03:17 PM
That female anbu that was connected to Gekkou Hayate

Also.....i always wanted to see the other swords of mist....hopefully the anime didn't ruin that.

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 06-11-2006, 08:50 PM
I always believe that the female anbu captain who was connected to Genko was a grown-up version of Rin. This has yet to be proven since I'm not quite sure if they have the same hair color. I guess when we see her in the animated kakashi gaiden we'll have a more definitive anwer.

Psyke
Mon, 06-12-2006, 01:21 AM
I'd like to see more of Hyuuga Hanabi too. Maybe she's strong enough to take on even Neji now (maybe). Remember she was referred to as a genius too.

Cloud 9
Mon, 06-12-2006, 07:22 AM
I'd like to see more of Hyuuga Hanabi too.

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing what she's capable of too. I'm surprised they haven't shown her at all yet.

samsonlonghair
Mon, 06-12-2006, 07:33 AM
How about Yondaime's name? In all the years this manga's been running, we still don't know his damn name!

Even if Yondaime is his dad, does Naruto have a mother? Is the Kyuubi his mother as some have speculated?

How did Kakashi learn Mangekyou (sp) sharingan?

What about Kakashi's dad? If I remember Gaiden right, he was somehow disgraced, and mentioning his name was taboo, but I don't think we were ever told exactly why.

RasenDori
Mon, 06-12-2006, 10:13 AM
I always believe that the female anbu captain who was connected to Genko was a grown-up version of Rin. This has yet to be proven since I'm not quite sure if they have the same hair color. I guess when we see her in the animated kakashi gaiden we'll have a more definitive anwer.

http://www.leafninja.com/biographies-U.php

her name is uzuki yuugao.

bagandscalpel
Mon, 06-12-2006, 12:21 PM
It's just TOO obvious that Kishi cares so much about his favorite character Sasuke. Hell he probably cares more than the entire fanbase. I can just see him sitting there, doing masturbating moves on his pen as he finally gets to draw 3 year older Sasuke. That's probably the entire reason to why the time jump took place, so he could draw Sasuke again and with other clothes.

Damn it all. So much potential..

I've been thinking that, myself, of late. My only wish is that Orochimaru possesses the living shit out of Sasuke, making him a better character by far. Sadly, I really can't see this happening.

Divinity
Mon, 06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
What about Kakashi's dad? If I remember Gaiden right, he was somehow disgraced, and mentioning his name was taboo, but I don't think we were ever told exactly why.

Hmmm.. If you reread it, you should be able to see that his dad saved his teammates instead of completing the mission. Konoha suffered a great loss or something because the mission wasn't completed. The town blamed Kakashi's dad and that's why he committed suicide and also why Kakashi was so cold-hearted when he was a little boy. He believed that completing the missoin was the only thing until what happened with Obito.

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Even if Yondaime is his dad, does Naruto have a mother? Is the Kyuubi his mother as some have speculated?

lmao Yondaime x Kyuubi

setting, late night, bar:

Yondaime: So... you here often?
Kyuubi: ...
Yondaime: I bet I can heat up your life
Yondaime: You know what they call me?
Yondaime: The yellow flash
Yondaime: Though with you it would probably be the white flash if you get my drift OLOL SEX JOKE
Kyuubi: ...oh what the hell

*Sex*

But seriously Naruto was already born when the whole thing happened since the kyuubi was imprisoned in his body when he was an infant.

What kind of idiot comes up with these things?

mage
Mon, 06-12-2006, 04:54 PM
In the picture Kakashi has, her hair is brown. The anbu girl had purple hair.

bxgreatone87
Mon, 06-12-2006, 10:34 PM
I'd like to see more of Hyuuga Hanabi too. Maybe she's strong enough to take on even Neji now (maybe). Remember she was referred to as a genius too.

i doubt it because her father even said neji is a genius who is blesed with the hyuuga talent.Remember he has abilities the main branch only uses and he learned them on his own. (yes i know you said maybe just wanted to put my 2 cents). oh ya and he also said he had more talent then her. Im getting this from the anime so if it changed a little from manga to anime then i could be wrong.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 06-12-2006, 11:03 PM
http://www.leafninja.com/biographies-U.php

her name is uzuki yuugao

That same website also says that all of the sound 4 members were 14 so I'm not a hundred percent sure if it's a completly accuarte source of info. If it is true then somebody please explain to me how the hell all of the sound 4 members were only 14 they look like their in their late twenties or thirties. Dear god it boggles the mind!

Assertn
Tue, 06-13-2006, 03:46 AM
In the picture Kakashi has, her hair is brown. The anbu girl had purple hair.

Yeah but the anime artists don't know any better than we do as to whether they're the same people or not.

He chose to abandon the mission to help his friends.

Deadfire
Tue, 06-13-2006, 12:20 PM
This may be a theory but Folklore has the fact that Kyuubi are also commonly portrayed as lovers.

These love stories usually involve a young human male and a Kyuubi who takes the form of a woman. Sometimes the Kyuubi is assigned the role of seductress, but often these stories are romantic in nature. Such a story usually involves the young man (unknowingly) marrying the fox, and emphasizes the devotion of the fox-wife. Many of these stories also possess a tragic element — they usually end with the discovery of the fox, who then must leave her husband.

So the story could be that Yondaime's wife could have been Kyuubi who took the form of a Woman. You can see where I'm going with this..

But I agree Terra It's funny

Cloud 9
Tue, 06-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Did Rin even clearly die in the manga? I don't remember, I think I remember her being hurt or something.

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-13-2006, 12:40 PM
That same website also says that all of the sound 4 members were 14 so I'm not a hundred percent sure if it's a completly accuarte source of info. If it is true then somebody please explain to me how the hell all of the sound 4 members were only 14 they look like their in their late twenties or thirties. Dear god it boggles the mind!

YEAH cuz the leaf ninja totally look and sound 12!

oh and btw Rin is the akatsuki leader

Elessar
Fri, 06-16-2006, 08:45 PM
Not really a bad point. Thinking about the "Don't kill Naruto, you will regret it." talk in 309.
For all we know, the seal will break if naruto dies and the daemon fox will be free again. So preserving Narutos life isn't exactly in his best interest.

(Contradiction here, I know. In their first encounter kyuubi said "if you die, i die as well, huh. fair enough. *grant power*. But now this "you'll regret it" - i mean, how can he kyuubi haunt sasuke if he dies with naruto?) There has to be some bond between the fox and naruto beyond being imprisoned in him. Would also explain why the 4th sealed himself up with the fox for eternity. I mean, hey, his wife :)

ramuva
Wed, 06-21-2006, 03:01 AM
Another plot I'm curious is about that creature akatsuki is working on.
Some comments about shards of conciousness shared with gaara by his one tailed monster. What happens to jinjurukin? What was that place we heard this comment?

kage bunshin
Thu, 06-29-2006, 03:17 PM
i think tobi is obito that meaning obito isn't dead but, just a theory...

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-07-2006, 07:32 AM
actually, for kyuubi dying, i always thought that Kyuubi was simply appriciating Naruto's couarge for threating him, I don't think Kyuubi knows either what happens to him if Naruto dies. I'm pretty sure that no one has the slightest idea how this sealling thing works, which is why naruto wasn't killed as a baby.

and a on a diffrent matter, they have to take care of the kyuubi, I don't think he would be there all the time, they should get into a conflict one time, or at least part ways. you know, like any other shonen series.