PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 191

Aeon
Fri, 06-09-2006, 09:32 AM
I was hoping to get Zoids or Digimon this mourning, didn't expect to see One Piece up already :D.

KF BT http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/%5bK-F%5d_One_Piece_191_%5bE52998EA%5d.mp4.torrent

Konohamaru
Fri, 06-09-2006, 01:28 PM
This link might work better: http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5bK-F%5d_One_Piece_191_%5bE52998EA%5d.mp4.torrent

Kraco
Fri, 06-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Hmm... Still pretty slow. But it looks very much like things will speed up in the next episode. Of course some interesting things happened in this one as well, but they were more like preparations for things to come. Somewhat safe to say it's all up to Luffy now.

darkmetal505
Fri, 06-09-2006, 09:04 PM
That waverunner has quite a bit of horsepower. I don't understand why Enel just doesn't cut the beanstalk in half, because then it won't have the length needed for Nami and Luffy to launch onto the Ark.

Aeon
Fri, 06-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Poor Wiper :'(, he wasn't suppose to be able to use reject twice but he managed a third. My hat goes off to him. Other then Wiper being cool nothing else really stood out to me this ep.

Knives122
Fri, 06-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Well Zoro taking out half the stalk stood out almost as much, but this is it hopefully we won't have anymore stalling so we can be done with Enel and his doucheness.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-10-2006, 02:53 AM
That poor snake...

BioAlien
Sat, 06-10-2006, 06:28 AM
the snake wasn't dead Oo! oh well.. it's probably dead now... wiper too, and zoro... well... half dead ;p

Assertn
Sat, 06-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Luffy's gonna ring that bell with his giant ball of gold

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Makes sense to me.

ChaosK
Sat, 06-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Is anyone else disappointed of the slow progress? I mean, it didn't have to take that long for Zoro to get moving, for Robin to tell Wiper of Norland, and for that reject. That snake thing was really sentimental though, and that was cool. I just hoped Luffy and Nami at least got onto the ark by this episode, guess not.

DDBen
Sat, 06-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Well One Piece is continuing to move as slowly as feared. Atleast due to the flashbacks this episode had some real meaning for the characters. Its however annoying to have this entire arc come down to people getting killed and getting back up every few episodes for a plot point only to be killed again.

By now Wipers arm should have been blown off or atleast the bones should be shattered from the elbow down... Instead he's taken basically no damage sense the first use.

Kraco
Sun, 06-11-2006, 03:16 AM
It's kind of hard to see his arm because it's all wrapped in bandages. I think there was some smoke coming from under those strips, wasn't there? We don't actually know in how bad condition his arm is. For all we know, the bones might have pulverized (like you said). At least I hope that happened to make it more realistic. If he didn't die, it would be good to see him with only one arm at the end of the arc, to symbolize his conviction to get the job done, no matter the cost. After all, his whole battle against Enel during the arc was like that, especially the last attack against the island.

ChaosK
Sun, 06-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Well One Piece is continuing to move as slowly as feared. Atleast due to the flashbacks this episode had some real meaning for the characters. Its however annoying to have this entire arc come down to people getting killed and getting back up every few episodes for a plot point only to be killed again.

By now Wipers arm should have been blown off or atleast the bones should be shattered from the elbow down... Instead he's taken basically no damage sense the first use.

Actually after the 2nd, his body was supposed to implode.

Raven
Sun, 06-11-2006, 10:48 PM
Luffy's gonna ring that bell with his giant ball of gold
Heh yeah, that was my first thought when Luffy first got it, "Hey, that kind of looks like a big bell dinger thing!". So somehow Luffy will manage to defeat Enel with it still attached.

Masamune
Tue, 06-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Go luffy go!

time for luffy to kick some ass again

dragonrage
Tue, 06-13-2006, 07:04 PM
yes, i can smell the Skypiea arc coming to an end. Luffy go kick some ARSE.