PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 230

budak getah
Fri, 06-09-2006, 02:14 AM
LQ raw is out

http://dl.myhurrray.com//comment.php?dlid=499&ENGINEsessID=5f5fecff01eec1437ecfa1b7d2d5d7c5

ENGLISH HQ scanlation by maximum 7

get it here (http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/uploads/)or
here (http://www.neonmo.net/max7/download.php?file=Bleach_Ch230_M7.zip)

xDarkMaster
Fri, 06-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4732.0)

LaZie
Fri, 06-09-2006, 02:10 PM
MQ Scan is out

Wow awesome chapter, everything is progressing so smoothly :p

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n42dio

darkmetal505
Fri, 06-09-2006, 03:48 PM
We'll finally get to see what Ichigo learned. Was Ichigo still training in the place with the Vizards. How did Grimmjaw find it. I thought Hachi always had that barrier around it.

Meteros
Fri, 06-09-2006, 06:59 PM
yea he was in the warehouse. you saw the stairs and the actual building too. if rukia could sense that he was in there, i'm sure a former espada could as well

kyubisrage
Fri, 06-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Holy shit that was the best chpter for awhile. GO ICHIGO KICK HIS BITCH ASSS

darkmetal505
Fri, 06-09-2006, 09:52 PM
yea he was in the warehouse. you saw the stairs and the actual building too. if rukia could sense that he was in there, i'm sure a former espada could as well

Sorry, I asked the wrong question. What I meant to say was how could grimmjaw enter if Hachi had a barrier (or did he disable it)?

shinta|hikari
Sat, 06-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Im really hoping that their fight shows how much ichigo has grown. If he still has any trouble fighting grimmjaw in this battle, it would show that his training didnt do him much good. Grimmjaw lost an arm, and is no longer espada, making him the weakest out of the invading party. Though this was setup of course for payback, I hope that ichigo literally butchers him considering the handicap and his training.

kAi
Sat, 06-10-2006, 12:38 PM
This will hopefully show some good growth signs in Ichigo, to see what he's been learning, and so how well he can control this hollow power. I wonder how Grimmjaw is going to fend, also to see how strong he is now.

Carnage
Sat, 06-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Hitsyuga and Co. are fucked. Look at who they're up against. They could barely hold out before, and now they've got to deal with No.6, that fat guy (well, he's probably not much), and this new guy.

But I dont get it. Does this new Arancar that was just formed have Aizen's reitsu?

Yukimura
Sat, 06-10-2006, 11:34 PM
I thought Ichigo could only stay a hollow for a few seconds at this point, or has it been another month since then?

Anyway, I doubt Grimmjaw is physically or spiritually weaker than before, he's just missing an arm, thus less able to fight properly. But from his showing last time he'll still be pretty badass, and it was his left arm so who cares anyway.

LaZie
Sun, 06-11-2006, 03:45 AM
Now let us discuss.........is Espada #6 a boy or a girl? I'm stumped. :o

bagandscalpel
Sun, 06-11-2006, 05:32 AM
Now let us discuss.........is Espada #6 a boy or a girl? I'm stumped. :o
Oh, goddammit; here I was blissfully unaware of how ambiguous this one is...

Meteros
Sun, 06-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Sorry, I asked the wrong question. What I meant to say was how could grimmjaw enter if Hachi had a barrier (or did he disable it)?
i'm pretty sure they're outside the barrier and probably found each other by sensing reiatsus

ChaosK
Sun, 06-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Hitsyuga and Co. are fucked. Look at who they're up against. They could barely hold out before, and now they've got to deal with No.6, that fat guy (well, he's probably not much), and this new guy.

But I dont get it. Does this new Arancar that was just formed have Aizen's reitsu?

Hitsyuga and co have the limit again? If not the last ones they fought with shouldn't have been a challenge. Also, Ichigo has 10 seconds of vizard time remember...so he has to finish it in 10 seconds if he's going to "show" what he's done. Obviously he will develop in this fight and get like 100000 hours if vizard show time.

Meteros
Sun, 06-11-2006, 09:37 PM
i don't think they're that bad off. it's really just #6 they have to worry about. ichigo handled #10 with just bankai so unless hitsugaya is weaker than ichigo, it shouldn't be a problem. plus ikkaku and yumichika can both do bankai, and it's 2v1 (i'm only assuming yumichika can do it. pretty sure though, cause when renji begged baldy to be a captain, he said he was tired of teaching bankai to him and yumichika. plus there was a lil foreshadowing when he was talking to his sword). the new guy is a retard too, so that should be interesting.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 06-12-2006, 03:45 AM
It makes sense that losing an arm wont affect his battle ability much in the world of bleach, since it is not really about real fighting anymore, but rather reiatsu levels. But losing that arm dropped him from espada, which is a reason enough to assume that he has weakened that much. That fat guy who is espada number 10 as I remember was pretty weak, and grimmjaw rank wise is supposed to be even weaker. If they present grimmjaw as still stronger than the fat guy, they better give at least an explantation of why he was really dropped from espada.

Hitsyuga and co have the limit again? If not the last ones they fought with shouldn't have been a challenge.

If I remember correctly, hitsugaya mentioned that had the previous invaders not been surprised by the sudden rise in their reiatsu (which created an opening for a powerful attack while they tried to retreat), the battle wouldnt have ended as easily as it did, even without the limiter from the start.

Meteros
Mon, 06-12-2006, 10:37 AM
It makes sense that losing an arm wont affect his battle ability much in the world of bleach, since it is not really about real fighting anymore, but rather reiatsu levels. But losing that arm dropped him from espada, which is a reason enough to assume that he has weakened that much. That fat guy who is espada number 10 as I remember was pretty weak, and grimmjaw rank wise is supposed to be even weaker. If they present grimmjaw as still stronger than the fat guy, they better give at least an explantation of why he was really dropped from espada.

i'm pretty sure number 10 is the lowest rank... I think you got it backwards

shinta|hikari
Tue, 06-13-2006, 04:09 AM
I think you didnt read my post. Of course number 10 is the lowest rank, and grimmjaw is even weaker than that since he was kicked out of the ranking altogether. What were you reading?

Meteros
Tue, 06-13-2006, 09:12 AM
I think you didnt read my post. Of course number 10 is the lowest rank, and grimmjaw is even weaker than that since he was kicked out of the ranking altogether. What were you reading?
oh his new ranking, my misunderstanding. i still think grimmjaw would be stronger than number 10. i don't think losing an arm would drop him that much and the only reason for getting kicked out was his disobedience.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 06-14-2006, 05:37 AM
Thats why I said they should give a better explanation of why he was kicked out in the next chapter. DIsobedience is indeed one of them. If they just let it slip, what his comrades said about the loss of his arm and decrease in power are the causes of him being dropped from espada would stand.