PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 310

LaZie
Thu, 06-08-2006, 09:31 PM
LQ Scan is out

http://www.toughisntenough.com/310.zip

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 06-08-2006, 09:59 PM
sigh boring chapter though the next chap sounds like akatsuki is coming back which should be interesting

NaruGuy11
Thu, 06-08-2006, 10:30 PM
I love naruto its my favorite anime but after this time skip naruto has disappointed me naruto has always been a few steps behind sasuke but now sasuke just overwhelms naruto kyubi chakara or not. especailly now since suddenly sasuke has the power to just stop kyubi like that which if they saying itachi is stronger naruto doesn't stand a chance. Something amazing has to happen to naruto in the next six months or he just gonna get beat down.
If they go to the hole thing of teamwork is the way to go its like saying teamwork is better but if you want power you have to be selfish enough and have enough anger and also proves that those with bloodlines are better with those without them which is disappointed for those that go for the underdog. hopefuly something changes and naruto gets some own power by himself and not kyubi's and hopefuly something happens with all these lose ends.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 06-08-2006, 11:40 PM
GODDAMIT!!! WORST FRICKING ARC EVER!!! This was so fricking GAY!!I usually reframe from saying that but considering the circumstances I think I'm more then justfifed. Absolutely nothing was resolved yet again the whole sasuke plot thread remains in limbo with no progress what-so-ever. All we got was the introduction of a character no one likes as well as seeing the all too predictable naruto change. God I really hope Sai would have been the trigger to a konoah civil war but we were all mistaken.

This stupid arc began around what, Chapter 280 And it's finally rapped up in 310 but what do we have? Absolutely nothing thirty wasted chapters with zero story development. Kishimoto has even mangaged to throw in a few more story threads to the large pile of unresolved issues. I'd hope that at the very least naruto would come to the realization that chasing Sasuke is useless but no he'll just try again in six months most likely as soon as the next story arc ends. Sigh, at least maybe we'll get some Atkasuki action next week.

LaZie
Fri, 06-09-2006, 12:04 AM
This was probably the worst chapter I have seen so far :o

Sidnne
Fri, 06-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Thanks Kishi for the most worthless chapter ever. Its great to know that they are all friends. WTF?

budak getah
Fri, 06-09-2006, 02:03 AM
NARUTO 310 ENGLISH is out (http://dl.myhurrray.com//comment.php?dlid=498&ENGINEsessID=5f5fecff01eec1437ecfa1b7d2d5d7c5)

Assassin
Fri, 06-09-2006, 02:47 AM
this chapter is beyond gay

kooshi
Fri, 06-09-2006, 03:03 AM
A COMPLETELY lameass chapter. Kishi has got to have a Battle Royale between Konoha, Akatsuki, and Orochimaru's troops VERY soon. This has been dragging on for way too long.

msmush
Fri, 06-09-2006, 04:51 AM
wtfunk....waited a week for this?:confused:

budak getah
Fri, 06-09-2006, 07:15 AM
it is better than nothing..
but this is really sucks

Deadfire
Fri, 06-09-2006, 07:58 AM
it is better than nothing..
but this is really sucks

I'm starting to think nothing would have been better then this crap

Winged Dancer
Fri, 06-09-2006, 08:44 AM
Wow, this just destroyed almost everything we had hoped for.

For instance, Danzo (Sai's boss) being some kind of counter-spy within Konoha and creating some troubles from within.

Instead he's just being Yoda and going all "Emotions bring violence" and crap.

We didn't even get to see Yamato's real name, or Sai's, for that matter.

Sai, too. I don't mind the character that much, but his design SUCKS: What's with the short shirt? And the pouty lips? The lame hairdo? Gods. He should've stayed evil-emo or died, instead of getting a membership to the Naruto Gave Me Common Sense Club.

The only part I liked about this chapter was Naruto realizing he was weak. One would think Tsunade would, I dunno, put them into special training? All day long, no sleeping? But instead they get another mission, as if those actually helped.

Oooh, and Sai got his emotions back and thus has the ability to name his pictures!!! And the first name he gives is "friends"!!! So cute. So, so cute it makes me gag a little, and I'm a shoujo fan, I can't imagine how did you, males, react.

Am I the only one who feels the manga is starting to feel as the anime? Full of lame fillers and the ocassional good fight...

RasenDori
Fri, 06-09-2006, 10:25 AM
damn... was i the only one who didnt thing this chapter was horrible? come on guys, the arc just ended its a wrap up chapter. what did you expect? its the kind of chapter that flows better in the volume release, but pisses the weekly readers off. although im at a loss as to why kishi didnt do his usally end to a wrap up chapter by throwing in a new character to excite everybody like he did with zetsu, tobi, and sai. but thats a really cheap way of making a cliff hanger, but thats what this chapter lacked. serously... one more page would have done the trick... instead we get a lame colored page.

it also seems that im the only person that likes sai. and we also had the wrong idea about danzou... which is lame... i liked the idea of him wanted to spark a civil war. but it seems that he has the best intrested in mind for konoha, and actually wants to avoid war... eh... how dull. but the fact that sai and danzou are still on good terms and sai still operates under his alias means that he may continue to act in the intrest of danzou, which i hope will lead to some conflict with his friendship with team 7... but i doubt that since danzous really a punk bitch.

yamato is the only one that really disappointed me in the arc. hes waaaaaay too convieniate. why are we just finding out the first could control bijuu and the necklace is the tool? and yamato has his genes... wtf? if genes are the key why cant tsunade or nawaki (was that the kids name) do that shit? and yamato didnt do shit. calm down naruto?... kakashi did that in the last arc. and we never got to see him or sai go all out. yamato is a poor mans kakashi, and i was hoping kakashi would be ready for action by this chapter... but no... yamato is still team captain. screw him... he sucks. i want kakashi back. yamato may be useful later on after bijuus become more of an issue when the akatsuki returns, but right now he pisses me off. but i suppose in the end it wouldnt have been good for the story of kakashi was there, but i do wonder how sasuke would react to kakashis mangekyou.

i also do like this new over powered sasuke. narutos been in the lead in this race for too long.now he has a reason to grow stronger and not just make new perverted justu.

*crossing my fingers so that sai continues penis jokes*

xDarkMaster
Fri, 06-09-2006, 10:43 AM
W...T...F?

Time to find a manga to read.

Knives122
Fri, 06-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Well I didn't hate it like the rest of you did, there wasn't really anything wrong with it and nothing really right. it was just a mute point in the story.

So I'm thinking Kishi might fast forward a couple of months for no reason other then to get over the situation he's created, but that's just me

chet_chetty
Fri, 06-09-2006, 12:59 PM
so it seems roots isnt the rebellious insurgent group we thought they were. danzou seemed way to nice and obedient this chapter. like they may use underhanded tactics but still work w/in the limits of the hokage's wishes. honestly i'm glad there is no civil war. that would be one huge side story to resolve before getting back to naruto/sasuke/orochi/akatsuki.

if not further development w/ sasuke, at least a return to akatsuki should keep us content. tsunade better have a mission in mind that leads to some sort of development. if not akatsuki, we better see naruto's real improvement as a ninja as it seems kyuubi will not play a role for a while. although he does appear to be the same brash, rush to judgement naruto, we have seen signs of him maturing and becoming wiser. hopefully this next mission shows that off.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 06-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Pretty much the only good thing I can think of to say about this chapter is the fact that it was eighteen pages as opposed to crappy sixteen-fifteen we've been getting these past few weeks. Who knows kishi might go back to giving us the standard nineteen just like every other respectable weekly manga writer.

Edort4
Fri, 06-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Well this was just an ending chapter, like all of them boring. It closed current arc where nothing much happened. Now because Kishi is a pussy we have 2 new characters that nobody wants.

Sasuke should have killed Sai or Yamato to make Naruto forget about him, just to see him as any other enemy, I hope that in this next mission some dies!. As someone pointed this could be the setting for another time jump of few months but I think that they are going to do some risky mission, the greatest development for ninjas comes when they are facing death and take out their full potential, after seeing how badly jiraya failed to teach naruto in 2 and half years (he was supposed to make naruto able of fighting against akatsuki on par...:eek: ) they need a fast nonsensical power boost.

Akatsuki time? I hope so.

darkmetal505
Fri, 06-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Are you kidding me? This chapter touched my heart and made me cry :( . Its not like we expected Naruto and the crew to chase after Sasuke. Although, it was a crappy transition...

rockmanj
Fri, 06-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Wow...way to gay things up big time...is he writung for th e12 year old girl demographic??

Honoko
Fri, 06-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Haven't bothered with seeing the scanslation yet but based on all the comments so far, the fact that there doesn't seem to be a Konoha civil war coming up soon is making me very sad. Perhaps I should still hope that Danzo's so clever that none of his actual deceit showed in this chapter? I would hate to think that Kishi spent 5 months building up this intrigue only to make it all hot air and no substance >=(

Cloud 9
Fri, 06-09-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm disappointed with the chapter, but I didn't hate it or anything. The idea of the Konoha Civil War no longer being a reality is a little troubling though. I think that would've made for some exciting stuff, if Akatsuki and Orochimaru threw themselves into the mix as well. The Sasuke being able to flat-out stop Kyubi in his tracks is a bit retarded imo. It's starting to seem like Naruto's progress is never going to get anywhere now, especially without being able to call on Kyubi's chakra or going "Kyubi form". Kage bunshin and Rasengan, "yay".

Splash!
Fri, 06-09-2006, 04:39 PM
this chapter is beyond gay

I concur. This chapter made me want to barf. Enough with the goody goody 'Lets be Friends" crap. There has way too much of that. I still can't believe Kishimoto is introducing new characters, just so that Naruto can show them the meaning of life, "True Friendship". Bah, it makes me sick. :mad:

RyougaZell
Sat, 06-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Only good points of this chapter:

- Damn Arc is finally over.
- Next chapter takes places in Konoha, so we may finally see other teams.
- If Akatsuki does come (according to the "preview" line at the end) I hope they kill Sai.

Honoko
Sat, 06-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Only good points of this chapter:

- Damn Arc is finally over.
- Next chapter takes places in Konoha, so we may finally see other teams.
- If Akatsuki does come (according to the "preview" line at the end) I hope they kill Sai.
In other words, the chapter itself had no redeeming qualities whatsoever :p

xDarkMaster
Sat, 06-10-2006, 11:08 AM
HQ by Jinchuuriki (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4713.0)

shinta|hikari
Sat, 06-10-2006, 12:05 PM
I know its going to be unrealistic, but Im hoping naruto gets much stronger, and soon, without depending on kyuubi at all. No matter what kind of development, for him to catch up to sasuke in any way other than using the kyuubi is already absurd anyway. I just want the main character to be the main character again. If he suddenly learns new moves, becomes faster, stronger and smarter, I for one will not complain, as long as he learns it from actual battle and not training (since I can just rationalize to myself that Naruto always improved much faster in battle than training, yes absurd but still an excuse).

kAi
Sat, 06-10-2006, 12:16 PM
I think it's going to go back into the Akatsuki phase again, well that's what I'm hoping anyway.

Now Sai is all part of the group, isn't that nice.
I wonder what there mission is, probably taking a dog for a walk, that's all they would be good for.

Sidnne
Sat, 06-10-2006, 03:20 PM
I know its going to be unrealistic, but Im hoping naruto gets much stronger, and soon, without depending on kyuubi at all. No matter what kind of development, for him to catch up to sasuke in any way other than using the kyuubi is already absurd anyway. I just want the main character to be the main character again. If he suddenly learns new moves, becomes faster, stronger and smarter, I for one will not complain, as long as he learns it from actual battle and not training (since I can just rationalize to myself that Naruto always improved much faster in battle than training, yes absurd but still an excuse).

We have all been hoping for that since the beginning of the manga. No reason to believe it will happen now.

Terracosmo
Sat, 06-10-2006, 03:34 PM
omg cutest chapter ever great I'm gonna go draw Sai X Naruto yaoi now lol

FUCK YOU KISHIMOTO

Yukimura
Sat, 06-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Booo. Anyway, there have to be transitional chapters I guess, and we DO have to like it since otherwise manga probobly wouldn't work. Anyway, the only useful tidbit in this chapter was Danzou, from what he said to Sai he doesn't sound like a warmongerer, so I'm guessing he'll either become a plot hole, or show his true nature in the future. Kish seems to like tossing an old person out there as a legitamate ninja every now and then so why not Danzou vs Tobi or something gay like that.

mage
Sat, 06-10-2006, 11:24 PM
danzou, sai, and yamato better end up being more than just MORE useless characters.

RasenDori
Sat, 06-10-2006, 11:39 PM
i think sai may still have some depth that we will see. besides team seven needed a new permenent partner or else wed get more disposable ones like chiyo. yamato so far is useles... damn i miss kakashi. since sais still under danzou we may see more of him. he might not want war, but he certainly doesnt like the lovey dovey emotions tsunade lets everyone have.

heero
Sun, 06-11-2006, 01:28 AM
Boring chapter. The best thing that happened in this arc is captain Yamato to me. You don't have to agree with me on this. I know he hasnt done much in the last fight with Sasuke, but he's still pretty cool with his wood jutsu. Besides, he's way cooler than that lame Sai. I'm hoping we will get to see much better fights with Yamato.

BTW, OMG Naruto needs to get over Sasuke. It was so lame when he cried over him...