PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 83 discussion

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Ah yes, Bleach is so popular now, it's been out all night and not even a thread yet.

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/

Total backstory episode. I didn't fall asleep so...I guess it was okay. And yeah, looks like all the fights are gonna end up getting interrupted by the Vice Captains.

Kraco
Wed, 06-07-2006, 05:13 AM
Aye. It seems to be the established way of lenghtening this arc: introducing history lessons here and there. History lessons that have no relevance what-so-ever to the main story. Instead of concentrating on the doll binding and summoning, which would have been somewhat relevant, they just introduced some random dolt who even got killed, and thus won't make a later appearence. Fillers inside a filler, it almost feels like sometimes.

Well, the next episode, an hour long special for a change, seems to be better based on the preview.

saman
Wed, 06-07-2006, 10:19 AM
uh, don't you mean bleach 83, not 183?

DDBen
Wed, 06-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Well this episode can officially be skipped even if your watching the fillers it didn't really offer anything. Even the golden at the end was just stupid. Anyway if you want to see the backstory of a character who's clearly about to die go ahead and watch this otherwise well just imagine it never happened and Kira just showed up while Ichigo was on the ground.

FrogKing
Wed, 06-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks Darth, I have kinda pushed Bleach to the back burner...but eps. 183?!!! Have I missed that many? Just kidding. I'll edit my post with my opinion after I watch it.

darkmetal505
Wed, 06-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey Kira will be a good matchup against the metal women. She'll just get to heavy and won't be able move. I wanted to see the extremely old Bounto fight. He's pretty much kickass by popping out of a chair.

Kraco
Wed, 06-07-2006, 05:01 PM
I wanted to see the extremely old Bounto fight. He's pretty much kickass by popping out of a chair.

That man looks like an old nazi. I bet he was working for the German nazi party during WW2...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-07-2006, 11:00 PM
uh, don't you mean bleach 83, not 183?
Indeed I did....indeed I did.

lilphatboi88
Mon, 06-12-2006, 05:23 PM
how sad...nobody cares about bleach anymore huh? Any idea why good anime's always do this? (ex. Naruto)

Cloud 9
Mon, 06-12-2006, 08:17 PM
This Bounto filler arc is really starting to get on my nerves, it's not interesting in the least to me. I wish they'd just get it over with already and go back to the main storyline. It doesn't seem like this arc is going to end anytime soon either, so I most likely won't be watching until they're over.

12345p
Mon, 06-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Hey Kira will be a good matchup against the metal women. She'll just get to heavy and won't be able move.
Which is, IMHO, unfortunate - it makes the story quite predictable. I am surprised that Ichigo didn't use the same technique and spirit power level that he used on the Soukyoku stand on the doll - I bet that would've gotten rid of her. Although I am interested in other match-ups - they at least look semi-interesting.

Those that have posted assumed that this filler in filler had little purpose, but I wonder what was that little bounto worth to make Kariya request such a favor a friend? It seems to me that very little could actually impact that stoic being - and yet Kariya mourned that noname kid's death as if it was his son (and no, I have no proof suggesting that the kid was). Perhaps there is hope for this episode in the filler arc yet. It's just too bad this arc makes Ichigo look soo weak compared to what he was at the end of the Soul Society...

Kraco
Tue, 06-13-2006, 03:14 AM
Those that have posted assumed that this filler in filler had little purpose, but I wonder what was that little bounto worth to make Kariya request such a favor a friend? It seems to me that very little could actually impact that stoic being - and yet Kariya mourned that noname kid's death as if it was his son (and no, I have no proof suggesting that the kid was).

For all we know that was just an act. Kariya was the one who wrote the manual on doll summoning, and he might have had an idea how easily the doll could go berserk, if it wasn't summoned properly or more importantly if the master wasn't yet ready for such a thing. It could be assumed before the manual the summoning and bonding of a doll was far more arduous an effort, and required much more from the master. But consequently the masters were then ready to control the dolls.

It could be Kariya wanted nothing but get the big dude (whatever was his name) to move on from his little potato farm. And thus Kariya devised such a shaking plan to get the man on the move. And crying for the kid's sake was thus just an act. You know, the big dude had lived alone for who knows how long, but once he got used to having a buddy around, he might miss company once the buddy was taken away.

Psyke
Tue, 06-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Kira makes another last minute rescue! Sounds familiar?

Erm.... anyway, this filler is drawing further and further away from the manga. I'm not too updated with the manga cause I buy not download them, but from what I understand so far it's gonna be a little hard for the anime writers to link back to the manga storyline.

dragonrage
Tue, 06-13-2006, 06:53 PM
this episode was not too bad, there is atleast some depth to this act filler, and it is not just some incohernet bull. It is getting somewhat interesting. But why was karia crying like a bitch for, guess we wil have to wait and see if he does that after someone else dies. He cried like a bitch when a man died, yet he mercilessly killed the women that loved him, interesting.

Maverick-DBZ-
Tue, 06-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Kraco made a good point, it could all just be an act. Kariya seems to have something that he's not yet telling the rest of the Bounto.

The episode was good, ok back story, but nothing really happen lol!

RyougaZell
Sat, 06-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Didn't anyone noticed a certain "unknown" character on this ep's intro?

(un-introduced manga character)