PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 190

xDarkMaster
Mon, 06-05-2006, 09:53 PM
K-F BT: 190 (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_190_%5B8B54F9DA%5D.mp4.torrent)

Munsu
Mon, 06-05-2006, 09:53 PM
[10:33] <@rabbit> Triggers : /msg K-F|Kaizoku xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #190 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #8 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #190 /msg K-F|Robin xdcc send #190
[10:33] <@rabbit> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
[10:33] <@rabbit> Torrents : http://home.comcast.net/~hotrabbi/K-F_One_Piece_190_8B54F9DA.mp4.torrent

DarthEnderX
Tue, 06-06-2006, 03:50 AM
Love that thundercloud ball attack.

Getting pretty tired of watching Luffy fall though...

Kraco
Tue, 06-06-2006, 05:33 AM
Yeah. The thundercloud ball ultimate attack was very cool. Nice annihalation technique and shows Enel is the master of his specifc fruit power probably even more so than Crocodile was, or any other shown thus far.

I think Luffy falling time after time was just used to give the impression how futile it is to fight against Enel. They build the anticipation that way.

But still I don't know why Luffy doesn't use the ball to mash the ark. That shouldn't take much.

LaZie
Tue, 06-06-2006, 07:48 PM
This arc is starting to bore me with all the long intervals :p

ChaosK
Tue, 06-06-2006, 09:04 PM
But still I don't know why Luffy doesn't use the ball to mash the ark. That shouldn't take much.

Luffy might ultimately do that. Shouldn't take much? its a SOLID GOLD ball!

BioAlien
Tue, 06-06-2006, 11:10 PM
haha that was great! poor people from Angel Island... that sphere thundercloud attack was hella awsome! but is he making another sphere thundercloud to hit luffy and his crew,but that would be stupid because that it wont affect luffy and probably make the gold melt.

Aeon
Wed, 06-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Origionally I thought Zoro was gonna go up there and cut the gold off of Luffy but that doesn't seem to be the point so I'm really looking forward to see how he gets it off.

*Edit*Woah today is 6/6/06 and Bioalien post count is 666

*Double Edit* Just looked at the time:(, it's still Tuesday on the West Coast so it still counts :/.

Kraco
Wed, 06-07-2006, 03:06 AM
Shouldn't take much? its a SOLID GOLD ball!

Yeah. Of course realistically speaking no man could move such a thing anywhere else but downhill, but since Luffy even climbed the bean stalk dragging it with him, and also used the yo-yo technique once, he has demonstrated he has the means to use it as a weapon as well.

Augury
Wed, 06-07-2006, 03:11 AM
Making another thundercloud ball to attack Luffy and his crew wouldn't be stupid. Sure, Luffy wouldn't be affected and the gold would melt, but everything else would be fried: land, beanstalk, crew. Then Luffy would fall.

Kraco
Wed, 06-07-2006, 03:29 AM
I think Enel might want to find the golden bell first before using that technique so close to where it possibly might be.

Edit: Oh, obviously also the ark would be annihilated, should Enel use the technique so close!

Raven
Wed, 06-07-2006, 08:49 AM
I liked the ep - but I feel like it's dragging a bit, as others have mentioned. How many eps left in the arc did someone say?

Assertn
Wed, 06-07-2006, 01:00 PM
This one reminds me of that entire episode of dbz dedicated to frieza dropping a giant ball of energy onto namek.

It's an event that seems like it would be a big deal, but it still feels like a pointless ep.

Knives122
Wed, 06-07-2006, 01:07 PM
^Pretty much right, seeing luffy climb, then fall, climb, then fall again about 20 times was getting old. Hopefully next ep will finally have him reach the ark.

Splash!
Wed, 06-07-2006, 02:09 PM
After some really good quality flash back episodes i kind of half expected this episode to be boring and dull. I didnt expect them to rush into the main storyline with a big bang. However, i do think the next episode will be much more enjoyable and have plenty of action. I just hope luffy gets rid of that golden ball at the very beginning so that we cant get into round 2 of luffy vs enel right away

darkmetal505
Wed, 06-07-2006, 02:55 PM
He could smash the Ark, except he would take time to do the yo-yo, and Enel would notice him by then and push Luffy off again.

I wonder how he does eventually get the ball off though. Its getting to be annoying.

Kraco
Wed, 06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Well, all things considered, I would be very surprised if he hasn't some serious use for the ball yet. It would otherwise have served no purpose, plot wise, that he dragged it with him for such a long time.

ChaosK
Wed, 06-07-2006, 03:47 PM
This one reminds me of that entire episode of dbz dedicated to frieza dropping a giant ball of energy onto namek.

It's an event that seems like it would be a big deal, but it still feels like a pointless ep.

Hate to say it but we're pretty much right on the spot.

Munsu
Wed, 06-07-2006, 04:10 PM

In order to use the ball to smash the ark would require him to reach the ark first, no? Now you know why Luffy hasn't used the ball to do it.

darkmetal505
Wed, 06-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Or maybe they haven't found a logical way for him to get the ball off. It doesn't have to serve an actual purpose, it might just be a episode prolonger.

TheNineTails
Thu, 06-08-2006, 01:38 PM
I liked the ep - but I feel like it's dragging a bit, as others have mentioned. How many eps left in the arc did someone say?
the arc ends on 199

BioAlien
Thu, 06-08-2006, 04:54 PM
so 9 more episode... but.. how will luffy get rid of that giant gold ball