PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Narutimate Hero out in America June 06 as Naruto Ultimate Ninja

RyougaZell
Mon, 06-05-2006, 05:42 PM
http://bandai.namco.com/games/naruto_un.html

The game finally reaches this side of the ocean.

Personally I'll wait for the 3rd part.

I hope they kept the original voices, instead of redoing them.

I remember seeing a DBZ game on psone with remaded voices, and they sucked. I haven't played the new ones though.

Oh yeah... Bandai messed up. The cover for this game will be the 2nd's game. Therefore... they have characters, in the cover, that aren't playable... like Anko, Tenten, Kiba, etc

Opinions?

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Opinions,

the first game was pretty good, but waaaay too limited.

The second one was awesome.

You shouldn't wait for part 3, part 2 is so much better... things went downhill after that one. Hopefully it will get good again.

UChessmaster
Mon, 06-05-2006, 06:06 PM
gamespot said it`s out on june 26 not 6, can anyone confirm the release date?

RyougaZell
Mon, 06-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Opinions,

the first game was pretty good, but waaaay too limited.

The second one was awesome.

You shouldn't wait for part 3, part 2 is so much better... things went downhill after that one. Hopefully it will get good again.

I kinda want the 3rd one for the number of characters and the rpgmode.

I haven't played none of the 3 games, so I wouldn't notice what went wrong on the third.

But I will take that in account, thnks Terra.

PS: Wonder why I posted 06 in the title... don't even remember where I saw 06...

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-05-2006, 08:21 PM
The third one decimated the super move system, and made it so all characters could use only one per fight. In the first and second game, you could use them all and it made for much more variation.

The RPG mode in N3 is a waste of time, and running around in Konoha is only fun for about a minute. If I remember correctly they also got rid of the partner system which was totally rocking (especially in N2).

UChessmaster
Thu, 06-08-2006, 05:47 PM
aparentaly they are going to add 2 extra characters to NA ultimate ninja *prays for dosu and zaku*

samsonlonghair
Mon, 06-12-2006, 07:48 AM
Oh my god! I just saw a preview for the english version, and the voices are awful. It's like they went out of their way to make everyone's voicce as annoying as possible.

darkshadow
Mon, 06-12-2006, 11:24 AM
The third one decimated the super move system, and made it so all characters could use only one per fight. In the first and second game, you could use them all and it made for much more variation.

The RPG mode in N3 is a waste of time, and running around in Konoha is only fun for about a minute. If I remember correctly they also got rid of the partner system which was totally rocking (especially in N2).

terra to be honest, i think you need to own both 2 and 3 and skip 1, cause 2 has those multiple ougis, and 3 has that badass char roster and badder ougis.
but to tell you the truth, i'd rather fight most of the match, then watch a minute long of ougi before being able to fight again, and after awhile watching the same things that long again gets boring, NH3 is far more action oriented, and thats why i actually like it far more then NH2, even though owning both is a must.:D

bagandscalpel
Mon, 06-12-2006, 12:11 PM

Looks like someone misses having Kabuto jump in and give you a free ougi cheap shot.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Looks like someone misses having Kabuto jump in and give you a free ougi cheap shot.

Pretty much.

@darkshadow: How is N3 more action-oriented? Because the ougis are split up in segments? Well IMO the ougis are supposed to be decimating, and them taking their time isn't something I mind much... when you get better at the game, you rarely get hit by one anyway. In that way I prefer N2's system since you have 3 different levels to choose from as well.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 06-15-2006, 12:47 AM
Pretty much.

@darkshadow: How is N3 more action-oriented? Because the ougis are split up in segments? Well IMO the ougis are supposed to be decimating, and them taking their time isn't something I mind much... when you get better at the game, you rarely get hit by one anyway. In that way I prefer N2's system since you have 3 different levels to choose from as well.

Consider it this way, if an ougi does connect, in
a) NH2, you'd spend about a minute or so, having a MASHING or ROTATING battle before the action continues again. Quite frankly, that got a bit tiring.
b) NH3, you'd have one scene depicting the ougi- quick, easy, just as damaging.

I agree that not being able to select up to three different ougi levels in-battle is kinda of a letdown. However, at least now the system's been modified so that you can use your ougi of choice on the fly, and reduce telephoning your attack to the other guy. "Action-oriented" being, I guess, spending more time in a real fight, rather than MASHING.

darkshadow
Thu, 06-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Thats exactly what i meant, thx for clearing it up.