PDA

View Full Version : Would they...

Onineku
Sun, 06-04-2006, 11:42 AM
would the people who make the anime create more fillers of the people we don't get to see in action after the time jump, to show their newly gained powers and such?

summing up, resuming fillers after the timejump...

for example getto see what new moves kiba, hinata and shino get... show some ino and chouji moves and such of the sort.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sun, 06-04-2006, 11:54 AM
that might be interesting provided they dont have crappy storylines like "the curry of life" mess.

Konohamaru
Mon, 06-05-2006, 02:54 PM
that might be interesting provided they dont have crappy storylines like "the curry of life" mess.

You think THATS the worst filler of the Naruto fillers?! I thought the Shino one last week was the worst in anime filler history. It totally destroyed the cool image I once saw in Shino. Now all I will see is his ugly laughing face when I se Shino. Not cool. It was SO out of character.

If you're gonna make a filler, at least have the characters in the right persona. Jeez.

Deadfire
Mon, 06-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Here is a list of stupid things we hate seeing and wished people would stop doing.

STOP DOING THESE:

Vague thread titles
These have been bothering me lately. STOP. Stupid thread titles like "NARUTO", "Has this been done?", "Can you help me", or other extremely obscure thread titles are useless. Put the main key words in the thread title and not in the topic summary because topic summaries are not accounted for when a search is performed. Having clear and precise titles gets to the point and reduces repeat threads since more results are found in a search.

*sigh* anyways..

The answer is going to be no as the manga artist has nothing really to do with the storyline of the fillers.

XanBcoo
Mon, 06-05-2006, 10:13 PM
*sigh* anyways..

The answer is going to be no as the manga artist has nothing really to do with the storyline of the fillers.
Actually...the answer could be yes. Provided the anime catches up to the manga again, and the series continues on for A LONG time after part 2 starts, then we might get another heavy dose of fillers. It's just a possibility.

bagandscalpel
Tue, 06-06-2006, 05:41 AM
Sure, why not?

That way, we'd have fun-filled episodes that warm the heart with the endearing shenanigans of each Akatsuki member, leaf nin, sound nin, etc. And, if the producers want to prolong the wasting away of Naruto's idyllic adolescence chasing after the friend of his dreams, who are we to question them?

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 06-08-2006, 08:51 PM
You think THATS the worst filler of the Naruto fillers?! I thought the Shino one last week was the worst in anime filler history. It totally destroyed the cool image I once saw in Shino. Now all I will see is his ugly laughing face when I se Shino. Not cool. It was SO out of character.

If you're gonna make a filler, at least have the characters in the right persona. Jeez.

oh god im glad i stopped watching after the star village eps then. of all characters to screw around with why shino?