PDA

View Full Version : Skype

Lucifus
Thu, 06-01-2006, 06:39 AM
Does anyone here use Skype? I noticed Gotwoot lists your Skype address along with MSN,AIM,ICQ, etc. And I havn't seen anyone besides myself list their Skype address.

For those of you who don't know what skype is; its an awesome crystal clear voice chat program than ya can use to chat to anyone with a skype address or a phone for that matter. Its basically having a phone on your computer.

Skype (http://www.skype.com/)

Oh, and uh, its free. =P

Anyway, if they're any Gotwooters out there with Skype, list your address's through your profile would ya.:rolleyes:

Assertn
Thu, 06-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Also.....skype checks your hardware to see if you own an Intel processor or not, to determine if you deserve to have more than a 4 conference connection bottleneck.

Which is retarded.

Deadfire
Thu, 06-01-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm very sure you don't want to hear me talking to you. The internet doesn't give me much credit in that

KitKat
Fri, 06-02-2006, 01:47 PM
I've had Skype for years now. I use it mostly when I'm playing Guild Wars (because for some reason teamspeak doesn't like to work on my computer....it's weird). But before that I used it as my primary long distance phone. Anyone who wants my Skype address should pm me within Guild Wars.