PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 309

budak getah
Thu, 06-01-2006, 06:30 AM
raw is released

get it here (http://anip.homeunix.com/recent/index.php)

wow English scanlation is out too..too fast..click here (http://anip.homeunix.com/recent/index/php)

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 06-01-2006, 07:26 AM
translation in mangahelpers site.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4432.0
enjoy

we find out the name of the 1rd MS user. Kyuubi didn't say how he knows him. sasuke knows that guy too, either from the scrolls or Oro told him. susake surppress Kyuubi's chakra and kyuubi tells him to not kill naruto or he is going to regret it. then they come to the real world, yamato said he didn't want you to use violence on him (susake) but now he is going to do it. we see susake making hand seal, and Oro stops him and tell don't use that technique, then they run away.

I hope naruto will now understand but I highly doubt it. at least we find out that 1st MS user Uchiha Madara.

Psyke
Thu, 06-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Argh! Not another "that jutsu"!!! :(

Winged Dancer
Thu, 06-01-2006, 08:00 AM
I had really really hoped Naruto would be on a slightly equal level to Sasuke. He's always been better - that's a rule, but this two chapters had made him so stupidly over-powered... he not only overwhelmed three people (an anbu with special wood-jutsu and two who, like him, trained under the legendary ninja) but was also able to enter Naruto's subconscious and suppress the Kyuubi's chakra.

Ooooh, and the Kyuubi also said that he's got an omnious chakra, even worse than his own!!! And he got compared to some random legendary Uchiha who we don't know. Yet another mistery for Kishimoto to solve in, I dunno, 7 years.

Sasuke is such a Mary Sue.

Guess I can't complain though. These last two chapters have been more interesting that the entire manga has been for years. I just hoped the power scales weren't so unequal.

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-01-2006, 08:28 AM
Naruto only has the "I'll get Sasuke back" mantra in his head. So he must have not really trained... and Ero-sennin was doing "research".
Meh... I think even Sakura can defeat this Naruto :P

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 06-01-2006, 09:21 AM
yea I agree. hopefully this encounter will f-ing wake him up.
although its getting really annoying that sasuke is always stronger, then naruto. wut happened to good old days when vegeta was alway a step behind of goku. lol just jk.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 06-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Actually the reason Naruto is such a stupid weakling is because he wasted an entire year (and soon to be more!) doing stupid low-ranking missions, as the anime has showed us. Seriously, Sasuke is training against Kabuto while Naruto is running around with a monkey-thing glued to his back.

Uchiha Madara.... I didn't read the translation nd I read the raw very quicky, so I don't remember if it was said that he was the first MS user. Sasuke did say something like "As if I knew that guy".

Anyway, the sharingan just gets stronger as the series flows. From what I've learned lately that kind of eye (red with black dots) has appeared in Japanese culture since before Naruto, but it was only meant to see the opponent's moves in slow-motion... now it creates illusions, black holes and can supress the demons.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 06-01-2006, 10:33 AM
yea it didn't say he was the 1st MS user but, I think he is. if not then we get another character that kishi has to explain.

does anyone know yondaime's last name? Now before anyone start anything let me say I'm not saying he is an uchiha but just want to make sure.

Knives122
Thu, 06-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Well, looks like Kishimoto turned the Sharingan into the "God" bloodline, being able to do all that shit just isn't fair to the main character. :p

Oh well, not my problem; and by the look on Naruto's face it's probably going to be revalation time in the Konoha amusement park........again. I'll give Naruto the benefit of the doubt that he was weakened from the Kyuubi chakra, but at this very moment he still pretty much sucks in well everything.

bxgreatone87
Thu, 06-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Ok first off the missions that you are talking about that naruto has done lately have nothing to do with the story from the manga they are just fillers. Second the kyubi didnt say sasukes chakra was greater or more omnious then his he said the sharingans was and im also guessing the uchia he mentioned may be the first uchiha period to have sharingan because unless sasuke has found a new way to get MS besides killing his best friend how would kyubi know he has it when he hasnt even used it thus not really meaning the uchiha he mentioned was the first MS users.Wouldnt the chakra for the MS be diffrent from the chakra of a regular sharingan it would make sense since each stage of sharingan makes the user stronger in away. Again this is speculation since lately there hasnt been much explanation for anything in this manga anymore which kinda leaves us in the dark 75% of the time.

tha_seeker
Thu, 06-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Tis been a while since I been this excited about Naruto. I understand that some people want some apparent or noticeable progress from Naruto, yet you guys need to understand that it has to be a slow and gradual process. The serie needs to last many many years in order to have the epic standing of other great anime. This is Kishimoto's story, please allow the man to tell it the way he deems fit.

Now to get back to the subject, it is going to be very interesting learning more about the Sharingan, especially of Uchiha Madara. I believe it's only going to do good in the furtherance of the anime. Now Itachi must be pretty strong if Sasuke has no qualm about relinquishing his body to Orochimaru. Now hopefully this little meeting will have given Naruto and Co a dose of reality and he could start training seriously and improve his skills, only relying on Kyuubi for Chakra.

Edort4
Thu, 06-01-2006, 12:50 PM
I didnt like this chapter, nor the path Kishimoto has chosen. This settles down all sasuke-naruto love for another arc at least. We have been witnesses of the sasukes -demigod- crap.

I mean he can go inside naruto, oh well why not he is an uchiha, but then he can interact physically with narutos mind and even with the kyubii (wich almost crapped his pants seeing sasuke). If sasuke can go inside naruto and do whatever he wants its pretty clear that naruto is never going to be able to beat him.

And if sasuke can do this kind of things that just mean that everyone in the series has gotten a mega powerup or he is far stronger than itachi. Itachi was a genius ninja (and the moves we have seen are powerfull) but this power that sasuke shows goes far beyond ninja level, its superhuman like orochimaru. Imagine the Itachi we have seen in the first part fighting against 4 tailed kyubii, he wouldnt stand a chance (unless kyubii can be mangekyou sharinganed).

Well lets see if this is a snap out episode for naruto and starts getting stronger and thinking about beating the crap out of everyone (even mind-controlling-electricity-company sasuke).

P.S: where are all those good days when ninjas where humans and naruto and sasuke moreless equal rivals, I even thought that naruto was going to surpass him soon, reading what gamabunta said about naruto resembling the 4th and being the first kid in such a long time being out of the world.

Another bad thing, for me the greatest catastrophe of the series that shows what way is going to take presumably. No one died. :(

darkmetal505
Thu, 06-01-2006, 01:43 PM
LQ Scanlation Naruto 309 rapidshare (http://rapidshare.de/files/21933211/ch309_Vegitto.zip.html)

I found someone who colors the latest manga chapters with inane translation. They are quite nice.

Can be found here:
http://auvixa.com/zarosaki/

EDIT

Crap chapter. Like everyone is saying, Kishimoto needs to step this up, or Naruto will go spiraling down...

Konohamaru
Thu, 06-01-2006, 02:03 PM
aw man. The lil fight then the "don't use that jutsu" then the getaway. It's all so common. However we got an interesting story developing with possibly another Uchiha. Hmm, so even after 3 years of training Sasuke still thinks he can't beat Itachi, wow. But he needs to give up his body to Orochimaru to stand a chance?! jeez how frikken strong is Itachi, from the cases I've seen of him he's strong but he lacks endurance to hold his power.

However Oro and the gang want Konoha to deal with members of Akatsuki? surely Oro and Sasuke can both deal with any other member of Akatsuki aside from Itachi and possibly the leader.

Hmm, interesting new stories coming up. I guess the next few chapters will be a lot of discussions.

Sidnne
Thu, 06-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Is anyone else getting really tired of every confrontation ending with somebody saying "ok, well I gotta go, cya later!!"

Winged Dancer
Thu, 06-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Ok first off the missions that you are talking about that naruto has done lately have nothing to do with the story from the manga they are just fillers. Second the kyubi didnt say sasukes chakra was greater or more omnious then his he said the sharingans .

I know the fillers are meant for the anime and have no connection to the manga. What I said was an attempt at humor which, it seems, failed miserabily as you though I was being serious.

And I don't know what the translation says - I don't read them at all, I read directly from the Japanese and in my translation the Kyuubi does say Sasuke's chakra is more omnious than his.

Other than that I completely agree with Knives - I'm giving Naruto the benefit of doubt since before this run-in with Sasuke he first fought against Orochimaru and unleashed up to the Kyuubi's fourth tail, which left him drained, and then fought against Orochimaru once more - even Orochimaru himself said that the difference was obvious and Naruto was exhausted... Sasuke, instead, had been napping while all of that happened.

So yeah. Let's see what follows now. Hopefully the Akatsuki will re-appear soon, and hopefully there will be no new characters for a while - Kishi needs to clarify a bunch of stuff about the existing ones before.

BTW, the jutsu Sasuke is about to use before Oro stops him - I think it was a kuchiyose. Maybe Sasuke just wanted to call that big snake thing to eat all of them.

And Orochimaru talks like an old japanese woman. Scary.

MFauli
Thu, 06-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Um....so WHAt exactly can Naruto do now?
He´s trained for 3 years, but is much weaker than Sasuke.
It seems, that Naruto really only trained to control the Kyuubi, that´s no use anymore, because now there is Kyuubi level 3, which Naruto cant control, again.

So, if not suddenly Naruto becomes a technique genius, he really has to unleash the Kyuubi absoluter power and absorbing it somehow....because the time he had he wasted...

Jadugar
Thu, 06-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Meh... I think even Sakura can defeat this Naruto :P

Nice try.

--------------------------------------------------

although its getting really annoying that sasuke is always stronger, then naruto.

Not true.
Naruto saved both Sasuke and Sakura from the clutches of mad Gara during Konoha’s invasion.
Naruto made Sasuke very insecure when he fought him on that rooftop. Sasuke couldn’t believe his eyes that Rasengan would do that much damage compare to his Chidori.

-----------------------------------------------------

I mean he can go inside naruto, oh well why not he is an uchiha, but then he can interact physically with narutos mind and even with the kyubii (wich almost crapped his pants seeing sasuke). If sasuke can go inside naruto and do whatever he wants its pretty clear that naruto is never going to be able to beat him.

How do you come up with stupid conclusions like these? He did not interact with kyubii physically. His eyes allow him to see what’s going on inside Naruto’s mind.

And if sasuke can do this kind of things that just mean that everyone in the series has gotten a mega powerup or he is far stronger than itachi. Itachi was a genius ninja (and the moves we have seen are powerfull) but this power that sasuke shows goes far beyond ninja level, its superhuman like orochimaru. Imagine the Itachi we have seen in the first part fighting against 4 tailed kyubii, he wouldnt stand a chance (unless kyubii can be mangekyou sharinganed).

Seriously man you need to think before you post shit like this.

Sasuke is not stronger than itachi.

Naruto Chapter 309 :

Sasuke :

I will make it even clear now.
I can’t beat Itachi and neither can Orochimaru but
If giving my body to Orochimaru
We can get the power to do that
I would give my life again and again

------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone else getting really tired of every confrontation ending with somebody saying "ok, well I gotta go, cya later!!"

I was thinking the same thing. At least Sasuke could have killed Sai. I was so looking forward to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone has already posted my thoughts very elegantly.

It’s been a while since I been this excited about Naruto. I understand that some people want some apparent or noticeable progress from Naruto, yet you guys need to understand that it has to be a slow and gradual process. The series needs to last many years in order to have the epic standing of other great anime. This is Kishimoto's story, please allow the man to tell it the way he seems fit.

Edort4
Thu, 06-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Jad you should try to understand what people say and not only read whatever you like so you can quote some shit.

If the orochimaru we saw against 4 tailed kyubii and this sasuke are weaker than Itachi what the hell was he doing when he fought kakashi, asuma or later on against jiraya???. This power lvl is much higher than what it was shown by Itachi in all of the fights with him involved that we have seen. Even naruto and kakashi owned the Itachi 30% bunshin!!

About the kyubii part on narutos mind I think that kyubii was forced back to the seal by sasuke, or was just that sasuke put his hand on kyubii and then suddenly "explodes" ?? Coincidence sure... and im still looking for a better translation because kyubii said something about restraining his power (if he refers to sasuke thats a pretty clear physical interaction).

Quote: His eyes allow him to see what’s going on inside Naruto’s mind. (I hope this to be a joke, his eyes allow him to talk inside naruto mind and make an astral projection?)

I hate people that tell others to think, look yourself before trying to give advices.

Jadugar
Thu, 06-01-2006, 04:48 PM
If the orochimaru we saw against 4 tailed kyubii and this sasuke are weaker than Itachi what the hell was he doing when he fought kakashi, asuma or later on against jiraya???. This power lvl is much higher than what it was shown by Itachi in all of the fights with him involved that we have seen. Even naruto and kakashi owned the Itachi 30% bunshin!!

I don’t remember Itachi getting beaten up by the elite of Konoha. He didn’t have time. That’s all.

As far as I know 30% is still less than 100%.

If Sasuke (Kishinoto) says that he and Orochimaru are still weaker than Itachi then I have no doubts in believing them. Maybe there is something that Kishimoto still hasn’t told us about Itachi.

About the kyubii part on narutos mind I think that kyubii was forced back to the seal by sasuke, or was just that sasuke put his hand on kyubii and then suddenly "explodes" ?? Coincidence sure... and im still looking for a better translation because kyubii said something about restraining his power (if he refers to sasuke thats a pretty clear physical interaction).

Quote: His eyes allow him to see what’s going on inside Naruto’s mind. (I hope this to be a joke, his eyes allow him to talk inside naruto mind and make an astral projection?)

I hate people that tell others to think, look yourself before trying to give advices.

If you are going to question every little thing what Kishimoto says then you might as well reject all his jutsus and his theories and stop reading Naruto altogether.

Do you think it is humanly impossible to jump from tree to tree like they do in Naruto? Is it possible to resurrect dead people like Orochimaru did. Can you summon large snake/slugs?

The answer is NO.

The laws of physics are not fucked up in Naruto world as they do not apply. You have to apply the laws that are implanted by Kishimoto himself. If you do that then it all makes sense and if they don’t make any sense or there are black holes in them, it’s because he is HUMAN just like the rest of us.

I think you missed my last post in previous thread.
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showpost.php?p=297671&postcount=40

I am not telling you what to think but you are ignoring something that is already there. They are called facts.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 06-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Agree with Jadugar and seeker on most levels - out of all mangas Naruto can't be rushed, but that's my main problem - they took a three year break to make the characters more powerful and it was wonderful at first.

Remember when Naruto blocked Chiyo's blows with an instant kage-bunshin? That was pretty cool and it didn't involve a new kind of power, just a better application of the existing ones.

But this Sasuke feels rushed, at least for me. Suddenly, out of the blue, he's got powers that surpass everyone's...

One more thing that put me to think - the Kyuubi told him not to kill Naruto ("You'll regret it"), why was that?
Has it been confirmed wether the demon dies if the vessel dies? I can't remember very well but the Kyuubi wouldn't allow Naruto to die if that meant his own demise.

However, Sasuke wouldn't regret killing the Kyuubi.

So what, is the Kyuubi just being a moralist and foreseeing that Sasuke will go (even more) emo with regrets if he kills Naruto or is he implying that Naruto will be useful at some point?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-01-2006, 06:58 PM
well, I can't say i hated the last two chapters, compared to the past 40 chapters they were great...

but, come on...

look at the final page of this chapter, there are two pannel with naruto's face, and i bet he's thinking "god, wasn't i supposed to be the main charecter?".
seriously, i haven't gotten over itachi's flame sharingan, nor Kakashi's teleblink sharingan, and now they introduce Sasuke's demon slaying eyes...
what's next? they'll use the sharingan to see where two atoms collide and jump on them and gain a flying ability?

nope, that's not possible, it involves an almost logical explannation of flying power...

so, we've seen Kyubi, the strongest demon in the land, getting all pussy by seeing Sasuke, who has now reached god level of strengh, and still isn't strong enough to kill itachi? what kind of messed up world is that?

why not put up a pedestal and declare Sasuke king of the world? just give him harem of women that could sprout out little uchihas, it's easier than trainning ordinary ninjas like Kakashi (Naruto, Yamato, Sai) and is much more efficent.

and just when we thought that we might see a diffrent balance between team seven, Sasuke is still 'OMG I'm the LEET!!', Naruto is still useless no matter what, and i still don't give a shit about Sakura. screw this fuckin' team.

next time, on 'Sasuke', our almighty hero of supreme power gains the ability to transform into a super uchiha, it gives him the ability to call forth shinigami's to kill his enemies without putting anything on the line, also, it shoots laser beams of lightning.

damn that Chidori advance, the original move was somewhat close to being reasonable, if you tried hard enough, you could even find examples from real life to justify it's existence.. the new chidori shield makes no sense, at no level.

all in all, at least something happened. maybe.
I hate where this story is going to.

Edort4
Thu, 06-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Well I know what your point is Jad. I know that kishimoto has control over all that happens even if those things are quite strange (and sometimes absurd). As I explained somewhere else the problem is that kishimoto has given up on making his own world somehow (inside the fiction of it all) coherent. Wich he tried and made very well in almost all of the first part.

That for me is a great loss, art is like a puzzle if everything fits then you get the feeling that you can inmerse in that even if its fiction. But with all these holes and unexplained things I have the feeling that the overall quality of naruto is getting lower. After all this is just a subjective opinion.

But nothing I said isnt true. Yes all those strange things that I pointed can be explained by: kishimoto wants it that way. I guess that simply Itachi didnt show anything of his real strenght and sharingan is like a top10 abilities jutsu.

Lets not discuss anymore :) I think that im right and somehow you too.

Death Boo: Thats what I mean, this series is being rushed, It has lost its balance (even if it was very few).

Winged: Thats what I feel,they are forgeting the script for the sake of visual impact and cool powers. For an example: Its like a film with a nice plot and a lot of special effects that go along with the world that is recreated. Now its turning into a film with lots of spectacular special effects just for the shake of the visual spectacularity.

Im the only one mad with no one dying? This is frustrating.

Im going to regret being here when i wake up in 5 hours :D

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
What the fuck happened to this series. Everybody's suddenly super strong, have secret techniques they can't use, and escape whenever they can.

Goddamnit, where is Deidara? Only he can set things straight.

Divinity
Thu, 06-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Hey guys.. long time no see...

Anyways... Here's my input. I agree with many of you about how the story is getting lame and how it's also lame that Sasuke is super strong and from the looks of it has surpassed many ninjas. Kishi could have at least been more creative by naming that "Chidori Shield" something else rather than saying Sasuke learned how to create a new and more powerful jutsu from Kakashi's "unique original jutsu."

Well... I'm not liking the way this story is progressing... I don't like how they keep chasing Sasuke.. It just makes the story dull...

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 06-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Goddammit, I come home from my long boring tedious internship looking forward to a nice decent naruto chapter only to be confronted with the one anti climax to rule them all. This whole find Sasuske again arc has been going through a large series of ups and downs, worse yet Kishi's provided no resolution what-so-ever for this arc. Not only did we get the ever-so-tired "that jutsu" we also got the long overtone villains disappearing in a puff of smoke. I am some what happy to see the whole connection between the sharingan and the tail beasts starting to become a more prevalent plot thread. If I remember correclty the "true purpose" the ultra super top secret that drove itachi mad and made him slaughter the entire Uchila clan has yet to be revealed. We know that Sasuke knows what it is because there was that scene where he went to the secrete dojo but Kishi hasn't bothered to tell us the readers what the hell the secrete is.

Then again we still don't even know what the hell the atkasuki's goal is either. My guess is in the next chapter or two were going to see the reapperance of tobi because it's been too damn long waiting for him to make his apperance. Also before someone else makes this prediction I predict that the leader of the Akatsuki will turn out to be this new Uchila guy who was the first person to use the MS sharingan.

tha_seeker
Fri, 06-02-2006, 01:01 AM
God I do not know why the haste for some of you people to witness some incredible strength from Naruto. I understand what some people want, but you guys have to show patience. Naruto has not taken training as seriously as Sasuke did the past three years, sure he has improved under Jiraiya, but it was comparable to Sasuke who has a vendetta against his brother. And unless Naruto has realized that he will not be able to catch up to him. This is all in congruence to what Kishimoto had shown us when Naruto was hospitalized after his fight with Sasuke and Jiraiya was telling him to give up on Sasuke, that he had crossed over to the dark side on his own volition, that Sasuke and Orochimaru were the same type of people. I believe that Naruto might have now snapped out of it, and has the potential to finally get stronger.
Now as for Itachi, I believe we have yet to fully understand his power, I believe that him and Hoshigaki Kisame are amongst the strongest in the serie(remember when Neji was saying how he only witnessed Naruto having as much chakra as Kisame). The whole Akatsuki is not to be taken lightly as I believe that each member has a specific function that they are geared towards i.e, Zetsu (fighter/scout...even though we haven't seen him fight yet), without forgetting that they are already recruiting(Tobi anyone?!?) and it'll start coming full circle in the future.
Anyway sorry for getting into this tangente, at this point I am ready for the introduction of more characters(Akatsuki maybe) and more adventures involving other bijuus or something of that nature :) :)

darkmetal505
Fri, 06-02-2006, 12:45 PM
A thought came to my mind. What will Kishi do next? Not the obvious stuff, but I'm smelling a surprise. This might redeem Naruto.

Terra are you sure this person (now without an arm)

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9835/extradeidarabikini0qc.th.jpg (http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=extradeidarabikini0qc.jpg)

can save Naruto?

Konohamaru
Fri, 06-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Now as for Itachi, I believe we have yet to fully understand his power, I believe that him and Hoshigaki Kisame are amongst the strongest in the serie(remember when Neji was saying how he only witnessed Naruto having as much chakra as Kisame).

I don't remember hearing Kisame is the strongest. What I do remember is the other members of Akatsuki saying that Kisame has the most Chakra out of all of them. His sword sucks chakra and he prolly absorbs it himself afterwards to make him strong. Probably the reason how he can make a damn sea form from his mouth.

We still got the other members of the Akatsuki to see. At first I thought Sasori was uber strong but look who he got out smarted by? (note: I said outsmarted, not out powered) Sakura and his grandmother. We still have yet to see the leader and Zetsu fighting plus the new recruit, Tobi. From what I seen, clay boy is the weakest even though he again out smarted Gaara by using his only achilles heel in the fight against him, the villagers of the sand he planned to look after.

bxgreatone87
Fri, 06-02-2006, 02:07 PM
I wanna get back to what kyubbi said in that you will regret killing naruto for a couple reasons.
1. Remember when naruto first used the chakra willingly he told kyubi to lend him his power because if he goes so dose he so maybe he just wants to save his ass knowing he will die.
2. Another thought is maybe kyubbis power will fully come out ( but again wouldnt he want that).
Anyway after this incounter with sasuke i have a feeling naruto is gonna get more serious in his tarining and maybe get control of kyubbis power cause after kyubbi saw sasukes power i would think he wouldnt want naruto to go down if he can also die i would think he would rather not take control of naruto at the risk of his life also..... but again thats just a persoal thought.

Lithonite
Fri, 06-02-2006, 02:29 PM
I think we are making too many assuptions in some of th theories an explinations Oro's weakness to Itachi lies in his body degridation, and Naruto.. seriously ihe cant be as weak as he was 3 years ago and well thats what it looks like. so somthing is amis... Naruto didnt use any jutsu his object tive was cpture.. same with yamato- only person who attempted to harm was sakura- we have seen no new jutsu by naruto but we know he has @ least 1 forbidden jutsu.

i am getting pissed Naruto is looking pathetic the Itachi fan boys are already in an uproar.. and whrere the f00k is Jiraiya, why cant we tell what the hell is going on.. ill tell you why Kishimoto has gotten lazy he had sucess with a decent story and character dev, and well he blew it. someone needs to die, and we need to see some fuckign techniques- what happened to the crazy imagination that yielded some of the epic fight and dialig we have had in the past. the current revelations are getting old, and jsut more and more criptic. i think this story has lost its way.

Yukimura
Fri, 06-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Naruto didn't know jack about Kyubi, or how the seal worked when he first asked him for Chakra. For all we know Naruto's death could turn his body into a Gara-like medium for Kyubi to form a new body around. This is just blind speculation, but it would be interesting. And for logic's sake if Kyubi would die if the person he was sealed in died, why didn't the fourth seal him onto a dog or something and order someone to kill it, thus ridding the world of a crazy superfox.

Hopefully Kish will reveal some type of plan, since now that I think of it, the story of the manga has always been fairly simple, with unforseen twists providing suspense. Now there's so much manuvering going on behind the scenes we don't know what anyone's goals are. I think Akatsuki coming into the picture is where most of this mystery started, which might explain why they were the last scene in part one.

tha_seeker
Fri, 06-02-2006, 04:49 PM
I don't remember hearing Kisame is the strongest. What I do remember is the other members of Akatsuki saying that Kisame has the most Chakra out of all of them. His sword sucks chakra and he prolly absorbs it himself afterwards to make him strong. Probably the reason how he can make a damn sea form from his mouth.

We still got the other members of the Akatsuki to see. At first I thought Sasori was uber strong but look who he got out smarted by? (note: I said outsmarted, not out powered) Sakura and his grandmother. We still have yet to see the leader and Zetsu fighting plus the new recruit, Tobi. From what I seen, clay boy is the weakest even though he again out smarted Gaara by using his only achilles heel in the fight against him, the villagers of the sand he planned to look after.

I have not specically said that he was THE strongest, but merely amongst the stronger characters in the serie. Now Neji commented on Kisame's incredible chakra level, something he had only previously seen in Naruto.
It is quintessential to remind people that in the Naruto world monstruous chakra does not necessarily equate to invincibility, you still have to back it up with skills, something that I believe characters like Orochimaru, Sasuke and Itachi possess, even though Itachi gets drained by his techniques if he uses them recklessly.

One thing I also wanted to add is that I am not trying to make Itachi seem like some God, but I believe that even if Oro were not hurt he could never take him on at the same level. He is going to need a bloodline which is why he is using Sasuke to attain that level,...it'd just be nice if Sasuke got rid of Oro along the way though.

Kopy<Kat>Kakashi
Sat, 06-03-2006, 01:11 AM
Then again we still don't even know what the hell the atkasuki's goal is either. My guess is in the next chapter or two were going to see the reapperance of tobi because it's been too damn long waiting for him to make his apperance. Also before someone else makes this prediction I predict that the leader of the Akatsuki will turn out to be this new Uchila guy who was the first person to use the MS sharingan.
Hey first time posting but Big Whoop Wanna Fight About It? Long time reader first time poster. Id have to agree with Lobster. If you look at Chapter 254 pg.15 and zoom in on the first picture at the top. You will see the leader has the Sharigan busted. I dont think its Itachi because Itachi's hair likes to droop down.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 06-03-2006, 03:44 AM
actually he doesn't have sharingan eyes...
if he had, than we would have known it already..

though, you might still have Inane's fucked up version of the page, where they edited a sharingan into his eyes..

still, welcome aboard, don't be discourded from all the flamish assholes around here, I only log in once a month,

UberSuperHACKER
Sun, 06-04-2006, 11:40 AM
I would have to agree with the complaints here.... The manga is definatly different then it used to be. It has evolved into a gap filled, akward thing. Where everything is left to speculation... and things like "no dont use that jujitsu" is used at least bi-weekly.

When everything becomes abstract, and must be filled in with speculation it makes it hard to really think that the writer actually has anything spefic in mind..... and begins to seem more like he is just running out of ideas and uses the abstraction as a scape goat.

Having Naruto deny the fox chakara is kinda cool... and annoying at the same time. I cannot tell if Kishimoto is trying to work something interesting into the storyline or simply using it as a cheap mechanism to further retard Naruto into a state which he was in the eailer mangas that way Naruto can grow up all over again.

...and once again .... same complaint as everyone else... 3 years of training... what did he do? It seems now like 3 years of traning and he still needs a clone to make a rasengan (#260) except now he can put fox chakara into it... which I guess he no longer does since he told the fox to bugger off.

Sauske dosent really do anything new... except he has a sword... and "coats" stuff with chidori. Although this stuff isn't as bad as a Naruto anime filler it really seems like he is running out of ideas....just taking techniques from before recycling them... and making them do new unecessary things.

In the anime and the manga during the Garaa vs Sauske fight, Kakashi (or Guy??..cannot remember) mentions that the Chdori technique turns your arm into the ultimate cutting weapon ..... Why dosent he make a sword out of chidori then? why Coat a sword in it? More importantly why use chidori to do anything... but a chidori, unless it yeilded a new effect? Chidori sword is like cut + cut = good, actually sword + chidori seems to be like a bad knife and a laser cutter. Next time I am in the lab I am going to duct tape one of the high power lasers there to a butter knife... then use that to cut samples.

Before it was fun becuase the logic seemed to be fitting, one thing lead to another. They learned how to concentrate chakara into their feet to run up trees... Sasuke puts chakara into his legs to jump out of the way of Haku's attack during the wave countery arc.

I know, its a COMIC BOOK. it doesn't have to totally make sense; but like any other piece of fantasy its the authors job to create a suspension of disbelief in the reader/watcher which allows you to forget about the small discrepancies inorder to emerse yourself in the fantasy world they create. Before, Naruto did this for me......but latley it has been failing.
It really does just seem like Kishimoto is just burning out.

Assertn
Sun, 06-04-2006, 12:47 PM
chidori + sword = cut+shock/paralysis

mage
Sun, 06-04-2006, 01:51 PM
chidori sword also adds more range to the attack.

heero
Sun, 06-04-2006, 04:37 PM
With this chapter, we can finally conclude that Oro is WEAKER than Itachi.
Also, it seems Kyuubi is scared of Sasuke.
So here's my assumption:
Itachi > Oro > Sasuke > Kyuubi > everyone else

Conclusion: This story is fucked up.

mage
Sun, 06-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Just because Kyubi said those things about Sasuke doesn't mean he couldn't easily own the shit out of him. The Uchiha were around when Kyubi first attacked Konoha, but they obviously weren't able to do anything since the fourth had to seal it.

heero
Sun, 06-04-2006, 05:05 PM
What you say maybe logical but seeing kyuubi run back into his little cage makes me wonder. Kyuubi is suppose to be fearless, now he turns into a weak little pussy cat because Sasuke can see him?

Winged Dancer
Sun, 06-04-2006, 06:13 PM
The Kyuubi didn't really run back into his cage - he was, at the time, an "illusion" of some sort that Naruto had to fight against (as someone said, it's kinda cool that Naruto is realizing he shouldn't rely on the Kyuubi), he was doing an O-K job but the Kyuubi's presence is too strong in his mind, even more without the necklace.

Sasuke got his own presence into Naruto's mind and, being the Uchiha he is, was able to dispel the illusion that Naruto was fighting against... after all, one of the Sharingan many effects is the ability to fight against and dispel Genjutsu, right?

All in all the Kyuubi is still being helf by the 4th's seal, which might be weakening but it's strong enough to hold him back. The Seal can only be removed by Naruto himself while the necklace is off, it seems... if the seal was removed the Kyuubi wouldn't be completely free though, he'd have to merge with Naruto or something, and wouldn't that kill him? If just the fourth tail draws blood from all over his body, a complete "possesion" would kill anyone, I guess.

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-04-2006, 09:08 PM
A thought came to my mind. What will Kishi do next? Not the obvious stuff, but I'm smelling a surprise. This might redeem Naruto.

Terra are you sure this person (now without an arm)

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9835/extradeidarabikini0qc.th.jpg (http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=extradeidarabikini0qc.jpg)

can save Naruto?

Oh god YES.

Fucking Kishimoto, keeps wasting all his best characters by giving them zero screentime.

Winged Dancer
Sun, 06-04-2006, 10:09 PM
And not enough boobs.

Seriously, this series needs more evil female ninjas in skimpy outfits. In fact they should give Deidara and Itachi a sex change.

Souryusen
Sun, 06-04-2006, 10:36 PM
In fact they should give Deidara and Itachi a sex change.

You really think so?

I don't think Itachi would know what to do with a cock. :confused:

edit: On second thought.....

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Itachi19 says:
WHY R U WEAK?
Itachi19 says:
IT'S CUZ YOU LACK PENIS
Sasuke*LOL* says:
:(

bxgreatone87
Sun, 06-04-2006, 11:11 PM
saying kyubi is weaker then sasuke is a very bad assumption for the simple reason one of the most powerful ninjas the 4th couldnt take him and sasuke couldnt take a weakend version of kyubi when naruto uses his power. Anyway we cant assume that naruto is nothing just because of this capter till they fight we can come up with any idea of how much stronger sasuke and naruto have really become cause you got to remember naruto really has to be pushed for him to even want to hurt sasuke and use his true abilities just like the fight between them before.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 06-04-2006, 11:32 PM
With this chapter, we can finally conclude that Oro is WEAKER than Itachi.
Also, it seems Kyuubi is scared of Sasuke.
So here's my assumption:
Itachi > Oro > Sasuke > Kyuubi > everyone else

Conclusion: This story is fucked up.

Oro would own Itachi any day of the week, I don't give a fuck what you, anyone else, OR this stupid comic book thinks.

Konohamaru
Mon, 06-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Oro would own Itachi any day of the week, I don't give a fuck what you, anyone else, OR this stupid comic book thinks.

Maybe so,
I still think Itachi is pulling off an illusion that he seems superior to everyone else during and before a battle commences. I don't think Itachi is THAT fast as he appears to be. I think he's just as fast as any other ninja that can do hand signs. He covers it up with Sharingan power.

I think the only reason Oro can't beat him at the moment is because he needs a good counter to the sharingan during battle. Another sharingan user can neutralize another's effects. I still think it would make a more interesting story if Oro went after a Byakugan user so when it comes down to Oro and Itachi in a fight, perhaps we'll see how the Byakugan is superior to the Sharingan.

Edort4
Mon, 06-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Byakugan cant be better than sharingan. 2 facts for this.

1- The real "Bad guy" of the series is a sharingan user, if any hyuga brat could defeat him or counter him he wouldnt be the badass of the series.

2- The almost main character (Sasuke is co-main character in the manga) is an uchiha so he needs to be cooler and stronger than almost anyone at the end, so this refutes the byakugan being stronger.

Sounds plain stupid but this is what shonens are made of. I really hope to be wrong but thats asking too much from Kishi (seeing the last things that happened on the manga I would say that its Imposible that sharingan and its users arent in strongest top 10).

Lefty
Mon, 06-05-2006, 07:31 PM
I just want more fighting. I'm so cock teased by this series it's pain full. Can we see a multiple chapter fight like the good old days.

Elessar
Fri, 06-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I mean he can go inside naruto, oh well why not he is an uchiha, but then he can interact physically with narutos mind and even with the kyubii (wich almost crapped his pants seeing sasuke). If sasuke can go inside naruto and do whatever he wants its pretty clear that naruto is never going to be able to beat him.Well, it is new, but actually not that new.

We know that the sharingan in some distant past was an interrogation jutsu. Also the ability to see the demons and surpress their chakra is a good point why the sharingan quickly became so feared by other nations. And it makes perfect sense to choose these guys as your police force, for both reasons - demon uncoverage and interrogation skills.

It's only the conclusion of the combination of already known facts. Some might call it progress.