http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n187.torrent

Sub out, downloading now

with this.. im going to sleep, bye ^.^

LaZie
Thu, 06-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Tell me what is in the preview when you're done :p

Kraco
Thu, 06-01-2006, 05:57 AM
What's in the preview? Obviously the continuation for this arc.

I have said this before and ended up being disappointed, but still I will keep saying it blockheadedly: If this arc keeps up the relative quality of this first episode, this could be one of the best filler arcs. Surprisingly enough there was no bad action in this episode at all. Granted, there were only two fights, but they were both quite interesting, although the one with Naruto was like a replay of hundred fights before, with one twist that actually made an effort to give Naruto back some of the wits he has lost during the fillers: He retreated from a useless battle against unknown opponents.

The other fight was between two filler characters, and actually, even if I risk sounding gullible and blasphemous, reminded me of the kind of technique ripe fights Kakashi often leads.

Oh, well, I hope the next ep will have some scenes with Hinata fighting. We have seen all the possible Naruto filler fights for a hundred times, so perhaps it was also because of that that the other fight of this episode (between filler characters) looked so much more interesting.

What comes to the filler villains this time, based on this first episode, they seem hundred times better than in the Star village arc (or most of the other filler arcs that I can recall right now). I would also like to check the voice actors of these three villains.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-01-2006, 06:22 AM
I also really liked this episode.

None of the new characters are immidiatly annoying. That's good. And the new ninjas have some generally interesting techniques. And Naruto wasn't retarded when he was fighting. And yeah, the bad guys at least don't seem like comic relief also. Their apparently competant Jounins.

BioAlien
Thu, 06-01-2006, 02:11 PM
ya, it's true that this episode was good. We could see some "new" technique, like the Hana Ninpo and the bad guy bubble shield :confused:

like already said, naruto for the first time in a while, was not retarded while fighting.

and i'm sure that at the end of the preview episode (when Haruno is going to get punch in the face) that it is Naruto who is going to punch her/him :confused:

Genma
Thu, 06-01-2006, 08:00 PM
I agree with everyone else on this one: the episode wasn't bad at all.

I was a bit worried at first since it started out kind of slow with a relatively bland plotline. I expected just another shitty Star Village-esque filler, but as time went on it got a lot better.

Necromas
Thu, 06-01-2006, 09:21 PM
For some reason, flower jutsu users just aren't real men in my book.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-01-2006, 10:18 PM
People who are also not men is anyone who comes from the Nano village that doesn't have tiny robots in their blood!

BioAlien
Thu, 06-01-2006, 11:28 PM
People who are also not men is anyone who comes from the Nano village that doesn't have tiny robots in their blood!

... how can they have nano robot in they blood.. it's not like that are highly advanced in technologie, because if they were, they could have made Naruto much more inteligent with some kind of machine

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-02-2006, 08:18 AM
... how can they have nano robot in they blood.. it's not like that are highly advanced in technologieYou obviously missed Kimimaru's medical equipment somehow.

Edort4
Fri, 06-02-2006, 10:22 AM
Even if its a filler and my special hatred for them I have to say that this one surprised me. Nothing in the story is pretty interesting, is the same situation of always. Bad guys follow good guys, and naruto is given a low rank mission wich in the end is a high rank one.

But my surprise came from the characters themselves. They act like ninja and with brains, even naruto did some usefull stuff. He gave orders went scouting, faced unknown enemies and retreated from a pointless battle that at the moment he supposed it had nothing to do with them. Even that said those flower jutsus where so fugly! and I didnt like the animation, in the begining of the episode it was horrible.

Lets see how this ends, the star country arc started far better than how it ended (ghost mother raping naruto ack).

masamuneehs
Fri, 06-02-2006, 10:49 AM
well i also thought this was pretty decent.

The new characters in this arc all seem to be pretty smart. The villains planned ahead to take over Nano, eliminated their untrustworthy allies and are even trying to track down this Shuu girl before she can get support to counter.

I could hardly believe it when people said Naruto actually was smart in a filler, but he really did some pretty good work. His fight was the best part of the episode. Too bad from the preview it looks like they're back to his stupid shinanigans again (Running Ramen? wtffruirtypebbles?)

I thought the new techniques were pretty damn ugly. The water shield was somewhat cool, but I thought the techniques those two used were pretty ugly...

Dare I actually look forward to the next episode?

BioAlien
Fri, 06-02-2006, 12:58 PM
but there is something they didn't said during this episode.... whos the squad leader in Naruto group this time... (i know it is not important, but still, there has to be a team leader ...)

Kraco
Fri, 06-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah. I actually wondered the same thing when watching the episode. But to be honest, with those three, it doesn't really matter. None of them is suitable for the role, and so placing any of them in the position wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. Well, Tsunade was sorry she had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for this mission, and knowing that, maybe she just purposefully negleted to appoint one. I doubt Naruto or Choji would have even remembered to ask, and Hinata wouldn't have had the courage. Naming one of them the leader might have made the group even worse.

BioAlien
Fri, 06-02-2006, 02:46 PM
i guess you are right,none of them are realy suitable for the job of leader

darkmetal505
Fri, 06-02-2006, 03:29 PM
One question: What if there are no flowers around?

He couldve done rock jutsu or something.

The water shield was nice, but not original. His next attack looks like its going to be water bullets, similar to the guy in Tenjou Tenge.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Too bad from the preview it looks like they're back to his stupid shinanigans again (Running Ramen? wtffruirtypebbles?)This actually looks like someone says something thats kind of a pun, then naruto pictures it literally in his head. We probably saw the entire scene in the preview.

DDBen
Sat, 06-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Overall this episode wasn't horrible for many of the reasons already stated. The plot is already way to predictable with the pissed off guy being the woman they are trying to stop escaping and the other two guys being the ninja's Tsunade mentioned. However, the action was good for once nobody seemed like a moron and both Chouji and Hinata haven't been in to many fights in the fillers so they may have fights worth watching later.

I can atleast hope the rest of this arc is as good as this episode.

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-05-2006, 11:14 PM
lmao at first I downloaded the wrong episode. I suck. Well it took me some days to watch this one but I've done so now. It was unexpectedly good. Sure we have the typical crossdressing character ("Shuu") with attitude problems, stupid Naruto jokes (the crapping thing took quite a few points away from the episode), and villains calling each other "aniki", but hey, I guess we'll never be free of those things.

As stereotypical it is with evil bosses killing people who are gullible enough to co-operate with them, it was still rather nice to see some good ol' coldblooded killing in a filler episode. I approve.

However, flower jutsu? Can't be very practical unless there are conveniently placed fields of flowers around. I liked the technique Hyakkaryoran though since it's the name of an Onmyouza album. And I like the name of the technique in general. It sounds cool. Hyakkaryoran!

All in all, a good watch, especially by filler standards. Let's hope it stays that way for once.

HokageSama
Mon, 06-05-2006, 11:25 PM
I agreed with most people here. The first episode looks promising and I do hope the rest of this filler-arc keeps on track, although the part where Naruto was fighting the two guys with swords, he still runs with the arms back.

On another note, at least someone dies! And I hope they stay dead this time. Even if they are a filler character, its a welcome change. Wonder if the bad guys will die too? Unlike the Hoshikage who frigging lived after that explosion, I want to see some bloodshed!! OK so I'm a little macbre. Nothing wrong with that, is there?