PDA

View Full Version : Free game/movie/cd. Very easy.

mage
Sat, 05-27-2006, 06:05 PM
*USA ONLY*

The diggnation referral gives you 10 free points rather than 5 points for signing up. If you are unfamiliar with this site, it's a lot like ebay. Everything is priced by points and all transactions cost 1$. When you sign up, you get 10 free points (10$) and a dollar for a free transaction. So you can order anything that is 10 points for free or buy extra points (1 point=1$ USD) and buy something over 10 points, so then it's basically 10$ off whatever you buy. You do have to put in your credit card # when you order something for their anti-fraud system, but it's not like you are going to get scammed so don't worry about it.

I ordered Killer Instinct (SNES) and my mom ordered Death to Smoochy (DVD movie) and we both received them for free 2 days later.

There is anime on the site as well, but not very much.

BioAlien
Sat, 05-27-2006, 07:40 PM
another website that is for USA only... why can't it be USA and CANADA!

anyway.. why do that when you can download everything you want on bittorrent...

but.. i don't see where they say USA only...

Board of Command
Sat, 05-27-2006, 07:49 PM
anyway.. why do that when you can download everything you want on bittorrent...

If you buy something legitimately you get a cd-key. But yeah, too bad it's USA only.

BioAlien
Sat, 05-27-2006, 08:00 PM
you mainly need cd key for PC multiplayer games, for Solo game it is useless

oh and nvm, i found where it said US only..

mage
Sat, 05-27-2006, 08:13 PM
even if you can download it, no point in passing up a free offer. you could even sell it back on ebay or something. besides, some people actually like to buy things.